fr+17, they/them, 16
what do you think about this?
what do you think about this?
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
[center][item=ice crystal] [size=2]@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon @LemonySnacket @SweetToothArt[/size] [i]The choice is [b]"What do you think about this?"[/b]![/i] "Well... What do you think about this?" Cyrosphera asked, turning to Leafhopper. The Nocturne gave her a wry grin. "Glad you finally asked." Cyrosphera sighed inwardly. She didn't really like his attitude, but he was right. Maybe she should have asked him for an opinion earlier, after all, they were here together. "I don't think this was dropped by any BeastClan," Leafhopper echoed her earlier thoughts. "I think this was dropped by a dragon, but a dragon that we cannot see." Cyrosphera furrowed her brows. "Magic? A dragon that uses magic? That's strange, I would have been able to sense it." "So would I," Leafhopper added smoothly. "So this dragon... Whoever you are, we know that you're making yourself invisible, but without magic." The surroundings did not respond. "Whoever they are, they won't answer," Cyrosphera hissed. Leafhopper opened his mouth to answer when a distant rumble came from behind them, in the direction of the Fortress of Ends. Turning to see what was happening this time, Cyrosphera was stunned to see clouds of snow billowing off the Cloudscape Crags. Or rather, what used to be the Cloudscape Crags. The tall mountains had chunks broken off and the slabs of rock were hurtling hundreds of metres downwards. Cyrosphera swore that with each chunk that fell, the Icefield shuddered, a grim memory of its incoming demise. She could see that in the distance, cracks were forming across the once-stable ice. "Holy Icewarden," she whispered. "The Icewarden's power. It's weakening, it can't keep the Icefield together." "We need to leave this place." There was a tone of finality in Leafhopper's voice. "What?" Cyrosphera turned, eyes widened. "We can't stay here." He waved his claw in the direction of the ruined Crags. "I know you love your flight, but I don't think your home will stay intact for much longer." As much as his words hurt, they were still true. Cryrosphera glanced back once more, seeing that the Crags had stabilized and the cloud of snow was fading. The peaks were definitely way shorter than she remembered, and the cracks were larger. "But where would we go?" she asked. "Wouldn't the other territories be suffering the same?" Leafhopper paused, thinking. "We have to find more dragons. More dragons so we can band together and fight back. And get Sornieth back for ourselves." Cyrosphera nodded slowly, frowning a little. The plan that Leafhopper had didn't seem that secure, but that was all they could think about. She looked down to see Leafhopper keeping the grain bag in one of his side pouches. "I'm going to take it," he explained, glancing at her sideways. "In case you think, well, it's a ticking time bomb or something." Cyrosphera shrugged. His choice, his danger. She instead cast her eyes across the sea to the mainland. [b]>> Head to the Ashfall Wastes. >> Head to the Windswept Plateau. >> Head to the Starfall Isles. [/b] [emoji=comment size=1][b]Author's Note:[/b] Thanks everyone for your encouragement!! Glad to know you're enjoying the story. As you can tell, our chapter titled Snowsquall Tundra is about to come to an end... Where would they go next? Previous part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/9#post_39222467]Chapter 1: Part 6: Grassland Grain[/url] Next part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/11#post_39277683]Chapter 2: Part 1: Harpy Masque[/url]
Ice Crystal
@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon @LemonySnacket @SweetToothArt
The choice is "What do you think about this?"!

"Well... What do you think about this?" Cyrosphera asked, turning to Leafhopper. The Nocturne gave her a wry grin.

"Glad you finally asked."

Cyrosphera sighed inwardly. She didn't really like his attitude, but he was right. Maybe she should have asked him for an opinion earlier, after all, they were here together.

"I don't think this was dropped by any BeastClan," Leafhopper echoed her earlier thoughts. "I think this was dropped by a dragon, but a dragon that we cannot see."

Cyrosphera furrowed her brows. "Magic? A dragon that uses magic? That's strange, I would have been able to sense it."

"So would I," Leafhopper added smoothly. "So this dragon... Whoever you are, we know that you're making yourself invisible, but without magic."

The surroundings did not respond.

"Whoever they are, they won't answer," Cyrosphera hissed. Leafhopper opened his mouth to answer when a distant rumble came from behind them, in the direction of the Fortress of Ends.

Turning to see what was happening this time, Cyrosphera was stunned to see clouds of snow billowing off the Cloudscape Crags. Or rather, what used to be the Cloudscape Crags. The tall mountains had chunks broken off and the slabs of rock were hurtling hundreds of metres downwards. Cyrosphera swore that with each chunk that fell, the Icefield shuddered, a grim memory of its incoming demise. She could see that in the distance, cracks were forming across the once-stable ice.

"Holy Icewarden," she whispered. "The Icewarden's power. It's weakening, it can't keep the Icefield together."

"We need to leave this place." There was a tone of finality in Leafhopper's voice.

"What?" Cyrosphera turned, eyes widened.

"We can't stay here." He waved his claw in the direction of the ruined Crags. "I know you love your flight, but I don't think your home will stay intact for much longer."

As much as his words hurt, they were still true. Cryrosphera glanced back once more, seeing that the Crags had stabilized and the cloud of snow was fading. The peaks were definitely way shorter than she remembered, and the cracks were larger.

"But where would we go?" she asked. "Wouldn't the other territories be suffering the same?"

Leafhopper paused, thinking. "We have to find more dragons. More dragons so we can band together and fight back. And get Sornieth back for ourselves."

Cyrosphera nodded slowly, frowning a little. The plan that Leafhopper had didn't seem that secure, but that was all they could think about.

She looked down to see Leafhopper keeping the grain bag in one of his side pouches. "I'm going to take it," he explained, glancing at her sideways. "In case you think, well, it's a ticking time bomb or something."

Cyrosphera shrugged. His choice, his danger. She instead cast her eyes across the sea to the mainland.

>> Head to the Ashfall Wastes.
>> Head to the Windswept Plateau.
>> Head to the Starfall Isles.

Author's Note: Thanks everyone for your encouragement!! Glad to know you're enjoying the story. As you can tell, our chapter titled Snowsquall Tundra is about to come to an end... Where would they go next?

Previous part: Chapter 1: Part 6: Grassland Grain
Next part: Chapter 2: Part 1: Harpy Masque
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Yeet to the ashfall wastes
Yeet to the ashfall wastes

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
starfall isles! >totally not biast cause arcane
starfall isles! >totally not biast cause arcane