Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | WttS Discussion ~ D5
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 120 121
Nvm.....I’m late for lockdown by five minuets.....
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Sorry Tangle
Sorry Tangle
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
I'm back... And still have work to do

that's how mafia works

I'm gonna draw each and every day's events in a little doodle.
Today's is going to be everyone going 'I'm suspicious of you!' and pointing at each other while I'm just holding a bird in the background confused as heck

I'm excited to friend everyone after this and chat about birds and dragons and how mafia works
I'm back... And still have work to do

that's how mafia works

I'm gonna draw each and every day's events in a little doodle.
Today's is going to be everyone going 'I'm suspicious of you!' and pointing at each other while I'm just holding a bird in the background confused as heck

I'm excited to friend everyone after this and chat about birds and dragons and how mafia works
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
[quote name="Maithax" date="2019-04-25 18:09:46" ] Sorry Tangle [/quote] It’s alright, my fault for sleeping late and thus waking up late
Maithax wrote on 2019-04-25 18:09:46:
Sorry Tangle
It’s alright, my fault for sleeping late and thus waking up late
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
[quote name="Tanglefire" date="2019-04-25 18:08:56" ] Nvm.....I’m late for lockdown by five minuets..... [/quote] [img]https://media.tenor.com/images/bb9fadbcb8e5a914ca3828ce37189e17/tenor.gif[/img]
Tanglefire wrote on 2019-04-25 18:08:56:

tenor.gif
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
End of Day 1

The backstage area had been teeming with activity all day. Contestants traveled around, chatting amongst themselves over the dead body and who could possibly be responsible. Due to a lack of information, most didn’t know where to start but a few did have suspicions and voiced them loudly.

As the sun nears the horizon, the man from earlier appeared. “May I have your attentions, everyone!” Slowly, conversations died off and all eyes turned towards him. He grinned widely. “If you would, please join the judges and I in the auditorium.”

Following his instructions, everyone did as such and took seats amongst the first three rows. The man stepped onto the stage with a closed envelope in his hands.

“In here, I have who will be sent home,” he announced, sending out ripples of fear and worry amongst the contestants. “After today’s performances, the judges have discussed the results and taken all your votes into account. We thank you for those who choose to vote and hope those who didn’t will vote in the future.” His eyes swept over the crowd. “Now, who’s ready to see the results?”

No one spoke, them all watching him with curiosity and warriness. One voice from the crowd called out, “Just get on with it!”

“Alas, I had hoped to extend the anticipation. Oh well, if you’re so inpatient.” The man proceeded to open the envelope with practiced care. Then, as careful as he had been opening it, he removed a folded piece of paper from the envelope. His mouth dropped open and a startled expression overtook his features. “Me?! Of all people?” Looking up, he stared at everyone for a minute before breaking out into laughter. “How amusing! A great, splendid joke really!”

The judges said nothing, simply watching him.

“While I’m honored to have been included, this can’t be possible. I didn’t even perform a song or anything,” he said. His eyes seemed to implore the judges for backup.

“It was not a joke,” one judge stated. “This is what they voted for.”

“What?” In an instant, the man’s face became clouded by anger. “They dare–” His eyes turned toward those sitting in the audience. “You dare to vote me out! You’ll regret it.”

As soon as the words left his mouth, the air began to hum. A dark blue aura began to pulsated around him and his eyes flashed once before black consumed their entirety.

Fearful, contestants and judges alike fled from the room, dashing backstage and away from the enraged man. Everyone flew back to their rooms and closed their doors for the nights, hoping for an uneventful first night.

• Maithax, Vonalzó, was lynched
  • A passive, Peaceful Vengeance, has been activated
  • A wincon has been achieved
  • bridybrid and happyasaclam must submit an action tonight or else they will be replaced/removed from the game
  • Day 1 has ended. Night 1 will end 26 April at 19:00 FR time. You may begin to submit night actions as you so choose
  • Reminder: you may not post in the discussion thread during the night phase

Players: @bridybrid @Warriorgirl1234 @BerryBagel @MysticalScribe @StormDreamer @brighteningskies @happyasaclam @AmalgamDragon @MorRioghan @SkyDancer10 @Tanglefire @Underworld71 @HimikoTheMage @DarkInsight @Kay13 @Airplanefoxx @Snivy88 @EgoLobster

Replacements: @EmbertheSkywing

Spectators: @LadySiren @aaaleks @ShinyDecidueye @AllPowerfulPooge @Comba
End of Day 1

The backstage area had been teeming with activity all day. Contestants traveled around, chatting amongst themselves over the dead body and who could possibly be responsible. Due to a lack of information, most didn’t know where to start but a few did have suspicions and voiced them loudly.

As the sun nears the horizon, the man from earlier appeared. “May I have your attentions, everyone!” Slowly, conversations died off and all eyes turned towards him. He grinned widely. “If you would, please join the judges and I in the auditorium.”

Following his instructions, everyone did as such and took seats amongst the first three rows. The man stepped onto the stage with a closed envelope in his hands.

“In here, I have who will be sent home,” he announced, sending out ripples of fear and worry amongst the contestants. “After today’s performances, the judges have discussed the results and taken all your votes into account. We thank you for those who choose to vote and hope those who didn’t will vote in the future.” His eyes swept over the crowd. “Now, who’s ready to see the results?”

No one spoke, them all watching him with curiosity and warriness. One voice from the crowd called out, “Just get on with it!”

“Alas, I had hoped to extend the anticipation. Oh well, if you’re so inpatient.” The man proceeded to open the envelope with practiced care. Then, as careful as he had been opening it, he removed a folded piece of paper from the envelope. His mouth dropped open and a startled expression overtook his features. “Me?! Of all people?” Looking up, he stared at everyone for a minute before breaking out into laughter. “How amusing! A great, splendid joke really!”

The judges said nothing, simply watching him.

“While I’m honored to have been included, this can’t be possible. I didn’t even perform a song or anything,” he said. His eyes seemed to implore the judges for backup.

“It was not a joke,” one judge stated. “This is what they voted for.”

“What?” In an instant, the man’s face became clouded by anger. “They dare–” His eyes turned toward those sitting in the audience. “You dare to vote me out! You’ll regret it.”

As soon as the words left his mouth, the air began to hum. A dark blue aura began to pulsated around him and his eyes flashed once before black consumed their entirety.

Fearful, contestants and judges alike fled from the room, dashing backstage and away from the enraged man. Everyone flew back to their rooms and closed their doors for the nights, hoping for an uneventful first night.

• Maithax, Vonalzó, was lynched
  • A passive, Peaceful Vengeance, has been activated
  • A wincon has been achieved
  • bridybrid and happyasaclam must submit an action tonight or else they will be replaced/removed from the game
  • Day 1 has ended. Night 1 will end 26 April at 19:00 FR time. You may begin to submit night actions as you so choose
  • Reminder: you may not post in the discussion thread during the night phase

Players: @bridybrid @Warriorgirl1234 @BerryBagel @MysticalScribe @StormDreamer @brighteningskies @happyasaclam @AmalgamDragon @MorRioghan @SkyDancer10 @Tanglefire @Underworld71 @HimikoTheMage @DarkInsight @Kay13 @Airplanefoxx @Snivy88 @EgoLobster

tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Dawn of Day 2

Doors remained closed and locked until late into the night. Then, braving the night and hoping the earlier events had died down, people crept from their room to perform various actions. Even as they did, a noticeable blue tint filled the halls, peeping into rooms, and the air continued to hum as it did hours ago.
~~~

Heth, content with themself, stopped by at Förbanna’s room. Knocking on the door, they slip inside, a wide grin on their face.

“Nice work,” Heth said. “I’m glad you saw my side of things in the end.”

Förbanna rolled their eyes, facing their mirror. “I suppose you’re just that persuasive,” they replied. “Though, I still think I was right.”

Heth laughed. “Well, you can always try your theory out tomorrow. Anyway, good night.” With a wave, they exited the room, closing the door behind them. Skipping down the hall in merry delight, they returned to their room, shutting their door and locking it tight.
~~~

Under the cover of darkness, a group of figures met at the shadowed dead end. For many hours, they talked and debated and discussed various actions. They seemed to come to a decision rather quickly, though they lingered behind to chat further. After having reached their extent of social interaction for the night, each figure parted ways to go back to their own rooms, minus one.

The one left behind sighed and fidgeted with the knife in their hand. A slight smile appeared on their face as they examined the edges. “No time for regrets,” they whispered to themself, perhaps in an attempt to reassure themself of their actions.

Making their way through the halls, they reached a marked room. “Sýna, your time has come,” they muttered.

Reaching for the door, they hissed and jerked their hand back upon touching the doorknob. The palm of their hand had turned an irritated red. Taking their jacket, they wrapped it around their hand to avoid burning their hand once more. Unfortunately, as they tried again to open the door, they found it locked.

Frustrated and hearing footsteps down the hall, they left the room alone. Bad news to bring back to their friends.
~~~

The sun rose above the horizon and a voice crackled on over the intercoms. “Contestants, please return to the auditorium for today’s performances.”

As everyone left their rooms, anxious glances were exchanged, but all contestants were so far accounted for, minus those who never showed up and left their rooms in the first place. After getting settled in their seats before the stage, they wait for someone to step up. Indeed, someone all too familiar does.

Vonalzó stepped out, a wicked smile on his face. “Good morning, everyone! Hope you all have a restful night,” he greeted. “Even though you “voted me out,” since I’m not an actual contestant and they need someone to run the show, I’m still here!” His eyes, seeming to have turned permanently black, surveyed the crowd. “It appears you all survived the night. I suppose you might have someone in particular to thank for that.” Curious faces looked up at him. “Alas, not information you need to know at any rate. Now, on to the performances!” Bowing, he stepped off the stage, letting the judges call forth the first person.

• A killed was attempted, but failed
  • Due to having neither met the daily post requirement nor submitting an action during the night, bridybrid and happyasaclam will either be replaced or removed from the game
  • Night 1 has ended. Day 2 has begun and will end 28 April at 19:00 FR time
  • Actions results are being sent out

Dawn of Day 2

Doors remained closed and locked until late into the night. Then, braving the night and hoping the earlier events had died down, people crept from their room to perform various actions. Even as they did, a noticeable blue tint filled the halls, peeping into rooms, and the air continued to hum as it did hours ago.
~~~

Heth, content with themself, stopped by at Förbanna’s room. Knocking on the door, they slip inside, a wide grin on their face.

“Nice work,” Heth said. “I’m glad you saw my side of things in the end.”

Förbanna rolled their eyes, facing their mirror. “I suppose you’re just that persuasive,” they replied. “Though, I still think I was right.”

Heth laughed. “Well, you can always try your theory out tomorrow. Anyway, good night.” With a wave, they exited the room, closing the door behind them. Skipping down the hall in merry delight, they returned to their room, shutting their door and locking it tight.
~~~

Under the cover of darkness, a group of figures met at the shadowed dead end. For many hours, they talked and debated and discussed various actions. They seemed to come to a decision rather quickly, though they lingered behind to chat further. After having reached their extent of social interaction for the night, each figure parted ways to go back to their own rooms, minus one.

The one left behind sighed and fidgeted with the knife in their hand. A slight smile appeared on their face as they examined the edges. “No time for regrets,” they whispered to themself, perhaps in an attempt to reassure themself of their actions.

Making their way through the halls, they reached a marked room. “Sýna, your time has come,” they muttered.

Reaching for the door, they hissed and jerked their hand back upon touching the doorknob. The palm of their hand had turned an irritated red. Taking their jacket, they wrapped it around their hand to avoid burning their hand once more. Unfortunately, as they tried again to open the door, they found it locked.

Frustrated and hearing footsteps down the hall, they left the room alone. Bad news to bring back to their friends.
~~~

The sun rose above the horizon and a voice crackled on over the intercoms. “Contestants, please return to the auditorium for today’s performances.”

As everyone left their rooms, anxious glances were exchanged, but all contestants were so far accounted for, minus those who never showed up and left their rooms in the first place. After getting settled in their seats before the stage, they wait for someone to step up. Indeed, someone all too familiar does.

Vonalzó stepped out, a wicked smile on his face. “Good morning, everyone! Hope you all have a restful night,” he greeted. “Even though you “voted me out,” since I’m not an actual contestant and they need someone to run the show, I’m still here!” His eyes, seeming to have turned permanently black, surveyed the crowd. “It appears you all survived the night. I suppose you might have someone in particular to thank for that.” Curious faces looked up at him. “Alas, not information you need to know at any rate. Now, on to the performances!” Bowing, he stepped off the stage, letting the judges call forth the first person.

• A killed was attempted, but failed
  • Due to having neither met the daily post requirement nor submitting an action during the night, bridybrid and happyasaclam will either be replaced or removed from the game
  • Night 1 has ended. Day 2 has begun and will end 28 April at 19:00 FR time
  • Actions results are being sent out

tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Players: @Warriorgirl1234 @BerryBagel @MysticalScribe @StormDreamer @brighteningskies @EmbertheSkywing @AmalgamDragon @MorRioghan @SkyDancer10 @Tanglefire @Underworld71 @HimikoTheMage @DarkInsight @Kay13 @Airplanefoxx @Snivy88 @EgoLobster

EmbertheSkywing has replaced happyasaclam. Please extend warm welcomes to them for joining the game

I'm not gonna replace bridybrid. They were town
Players: @Warriorgirl1234 @BerryBagel @MysticalScribe @StormDreamer @brighteningskies @EmbertheSkywing @AmalgamDragon @MorRioghan @SkyDancer10 @Tanglefire @Underworld71 @HimikoTheMage @DarkInsight @Kay13 @Airplanefoxx @Snivy88 @EgoLobster

EmbertheSkywing has replaced happyasaclam. Please extend warm welcomes to them for joining the game

I'm not gonna replace bridybrid. They were town
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Good morning everyone! Sorry I wasn't around at EoTD because I overslept :/

Regarding suspicions on Berry, I don't think it is suspicious to have townreads early in the game?? I know we have to be suspicious of people all the time but it is rare that a lot of people slip up so developing townreads from the other people could actually help narrow down scum through process of elimination.

In day 1 I usually won't be able to be sus of people so my reads list day one would generally consist of townleans and neutral (although my townleans are based on their contributions in the thread so it is just a good first impression that can easily be changed so I always say that my townleans are temporary)

Good morning everyone! Sorry I wasn't around at EoTD because I overslept :/

Regarding suspicions on Berry, I don't think it is suspicious to have townreads early in the game?? I know we have to be suspicious of people all the time but it is rare that a lot of people slip up so developing townreads from the other people could actually help narrow down scum through process of elimination.

In day 1 I usually won't be able to be sus of people so my reads list day one would generally consist of townleans and neutral (although my townleans are based on their contributions in the thread so it is just a good first impression that can easily be changed so I always say that my townleans are temporary)

jghAv2V.png
The fact that the mod is still here feels very unsafe. Blindly voting for the mod clearly wasn't a great idea, but oh well. Not only am I curious of the killer, but now I'm curious as to who the person to thank for protecting the victim was. The way that was phrased made it seem way more 3p than town. That's kind of worrying.

Also welcome @EmbertheSkywing !
Hope you have fun here being suspicious of literally everyone. This game is like a weird dream where you know there's a plot but no idea what's going on. So good luck fam!
The fact that the mod is still here feels very unsafe. Blindly voting for the mod clearly wasn't a great idea, but oh well. Not only am I curious of the killer, but now I'm curious as to who the person to thank for protecting the victim was. The way that was phrased made it seem way more 3p than town. That's kind of worrying.

Also welcome @EmbertheSkywing !
Hope you have fun here being suspicious of literally everyone. This game is like a weird dream where you know there's a plot but no idea what's going on. So good luck fam!
sf13Wmt.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 120 121