Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | WttS Discussion ~ D5
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121
I'm here. Just busy studying for finals.
I'm here. Just busy studying for finals.
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
Oh! Sorry, I didn’t realize we were allowed to talk at night now.

@EmbertheSkywing

Tbh I don’t remember what I’m talking about half the time. But I think I meant I protected someone but it wasn’t the person who appeared in the flavour; in this case Syna. It was Berry and I protected Ego.
Oh! Sorry, I didn’t realize we were allowed to talk at night now.

@EmbertheSkywing

Tbh I don’t remember what I’m talking about half the time. But I think I meant I protected someone but it wasn’t the person who appeared in the flavour; in this case Syna. It was Berry and I protected Ego.
Mira | He/They | FR +14
Dawn of Day 7 and End of Game

The night seemed the drag on for ages, long past the time it seemed it should’ve lasted. Contestants were restless, fidgeting in their rooms or the occasional wanderer through the halls, unable to get much if any sleep.

This night, for once, a scream was heard echoing through the halls. No one dared leave their rooms and those outside in the halls quickly returned to their own. Fear fully settled over the building.

Vonalzo, not seeming to care about his own safety, continued his usual walking of the halls, swaying side to side tipsily. “Nineteen come and gone, three select chosen. Now only eight remain, the three all picked off. What shall become of them?”

The sun rose and contestants warily left their rooms and went to the auditorium, none daring to look at the others, to count the numbers and see the missing person. They sat down in their seats, all eight fitting neatly into the front row.

Vonalzo wandered onto the stage, steps wobbly and unstable. “Morning!” he greeted. “Last night, Snivy’s body was found. Shot in the heart. Dead on the spot.” A collective breath is held. “They were one of the killers. The last of three.” All the held breaths were exhaled as one at the news. “So, that means you eight are the remaining contestants. I suppose now we have to chose the overall winner, huh?”

His dark eyes flickered over to the judges, who nodded. One stood up and handed him an envelope. Vonalzo examined the envelope, twisting it this way and that way, looking at each side and angle with a scrutinizing gaze. Then, without warning, he took the envelope and...tore it up. Pieces of the envelope and the paper inside scattered across the stage, the contestants watching him with confusion and worry.

“The winner is...let’s see...” He paused, considering his next word very carefully. “You.”

Outside the auditorium, passersby glanced at the massive building with raised eyebrows, laughter echoing from within, the first and only sound to trickle out into the streets since it had begun being used for that local competition.

What I’ve been Listening to for the Last 2 hours (warning, it does have some nsfw language)

The Actual End Game Song

Town has won!

Additionally, Maithax and Kay13, both neutral aligned, have achieved their individual wincons!

Everyone may post

@Warriorgirl1234 @BerryBagel @MysticalScribe @StormDreamer @EmbertheSkywing @SkyDancer10 @Kay13 @EgoLobster @AllPowerfulPooge @Comba @Tanglefire @Airplanefoxx @MorRioghan @HimikoTheMage @brighteningskies @Snivy88
Dawn of Day 7 and End of Game

The night seemed the drag on for ages, long past the time it seemed it should’ve lasted. Contestants were restless, fidgeting in their rooms or the occasional wanderer through the halls, unable to get much if any sleep.

This night, for once, a scream was heard echoing through the halls. No one dared leave their rooms and those outside in the halls quickly returned to their own. Fear fully settled over the building.

Vonalzo, not seeming to care about his own safety, continued his usual walking of the halls, swaying side to side tipsily. “Nineteen come and gone, three select chosen. Now only eight remain, the three all picked off. What shall become of them?”

The sun rose and contestants warily left their rooms and went to the auditorium, none daring to look at the others, to count the numbers and see the missing person. They sat down in their seats, all eight fitting neatly into the front row.

Vonalzo wandered onto the stage, steps wobbly and unstable. “Morning!” he greeted. “Last night, Snivy’s body was found. Shot in the heart. Dead on the spot.” A collective breath is held. “They were one of the killers. The last of three.” All the held breaths were exhaled as one at the news. “So, that means you eight are the remaining contestants. I suppose now we have to chose the overall winner, huh?”

His dark eyes flickered over to the judges, who nodded. One stood up and handed him an envelope. Vonalzo examined the envelope, twisting it this way and that way, looking at each side and angle with a scrutinizing gaze. Then, without warning, he took the envelope and...tore it up. Pieces of the envelope and the paper inside scattered across the stage, the contestants watching him with confusion and worry.

“The winner is...let’s see...” He paused, considering his next word very carefully. “You.”

Outside the auditorium, passersby glanced at the massive building with raised eyebrows, laughter echoing from within, the first and only sound to trickle out into the streets since it had begun being used for that local competition.

What I’ve been Listening to for the Last 2 hours (warning, it does have some nsfw language)

The Actual End Game Song

Town has won!

Additionally, Maithax and Kay13, both neutral aligned, have achieved their individual wincons!

Everyone may post

@Warriorgirl1234 @BerryBagel @MysticalScribe @StormDreamer @EmbertheSkywing @SkyDancer10 @Kay13 @EgoLobster @AllPowerfulPooge @Comba @Tanglefire @Airplanefoxx @MorRioghan @HimikoTheMage @brighteningskies @Snivy88
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Various Links

Main Game Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x4MyFGUwRpfJQN-l5wAm3G3Cm-hZFKw_gTN4ed4X1mc/edit?usp=sharing

Main Game Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UlqZ_SLAAOCRKSbA4xnaLjLaGqoUTRCa0BaGLcFM_Ww/edit?usp=sharing

EotDs, Dawns, and Action Results: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QK_8a8GBUlLvl6wgy5hQt13G2XrA-0lZE7XFE8HXDlw/edit?usp=sharing

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/csEFwRK
Various Links

Main Game Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x4MyFGUwRpfJQN-l5wAm3G3Cm-hZFKw_gTN4ed4X1mc/edit?usp=sharing

Main Game Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UlqZ_SLAAOCRKSbA4xnaLjLaGqoUTRCa0BaGLcFM_Ww/edit?usp=sharing

EotDs, Dawns, and Action Results: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QK_8a8GBUlLvl6wgy5hQt13G2XrA-0lZE7XFE8HXDlw/edit?usp=sharing

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/csEFwRK
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Good game yall, thank you for not going along with all my crazy ideas but still trusting some of them.
Good game yall, thank you for not going along with all my crazy ideas but still trusting some of them.
. im.pngloptr.png ..ygfZJJN.png....... nyctos lore workshop
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- jk im an everything nerd
- intp capricorn
This was an awesome game and I look forward to playing with y'all again in the future GG! ^-^
This was an awesome game and I look forward to playing with y'all again in the future GG! ^-^
sf13Wmt.png
OH MY GOD I ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING USEFUL! :D

This was a lot of fun! I hope to play with you guys in the future!
OH MY GOD I ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING USEFUL! :D

This was a lot of fun! I hope to play with you guys in the future!
Mira | He/They | FR +14
@Maithax Thank you for hosting this game! It was a lot of fun!! Sorry about my inactivity near the end because I had high school senior year finals ([emoji=sword size=1] IB) so I had to put a lot of time into studying but yeah, I really enjoyed it!! And :o the hidden abilities sound evil how could you [emoji=sword size=1] Gg guys! I'm really sorry about being so random and impulsive with me lying twice and making ya'll confused and putting Morri at stake--I promise I'll try to play properly in the future qwq Hope to play with ya'll again~
@Maithax Thank you for hosting this game! It was a lot of fun!! Sorry about my inactivity near the end because I had high school senior year finals ( IB) so I had to put a lot of time into studying but yeah, I really enjoyed it!! And :o the hidden abilities sound evil how could you

Gg guys! I'm really sorry about being so random and impulsive with me lying twice and making ya'll confused and putting Morri at stake--I promise I'll try to play properly in the future qwq

Hope to play with ya'll again~
jghAv2V.png
Good game guys! Although a little slow at the end, I had a lot of fun!
Good game guys! Although a little slow at the end, I had a lot of fun!
arcanesparkle.gifBasically Redoing my Clan's Lore- for the third time.arcanesparkle.gif
Good game everyone!! I had fun! We were a bit slow at the end there yeah, I got crazy busy! @Kay13 what was your wincon?

I'd be happy to friend ya'll and if you ever want to chat about anything hmu!
Good game everyone!! I had fun! We were a bit slow at the end there yeah, I got crazy busy! @Kay13 what was your wincon?

I'd be happy to friend ya'll and if you ever want to chat about anything hmu!
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121