Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | WttS Discussion ~ D5
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 120 121
Man, this thread is more dead than my hopes and dreams and I haven't had one of those in ages
Man, this thread is more dead than my hopes and dreams and I haven't had one of those in ages
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
If you don't care about this game and wouldn't mind if it ended, say nothing
If you don't care about this game and wouldn't mind if it ended, say nothing
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
[quote name="@Warriorgirl1234" date="2019-05-07 13:25:36" ] It got very quiet in here. So there's two mafia left, probably. [b]No one did anything last night[/b] and we have two people who are inactive. I'm not saying they're mafia, I just think it's an odd coincidence. [/quote] What gave you that idea? I submitted my action, did you not submit yours? I want to look through Snivy's posts first before deciding if I want to vote for them or not. And I'm a little less suss of Kay. [quote=@Skydancer]Well I for one find last night's flavour strange considering my action went through? I visited bright and got results so I think something strange is going on here. [b]Did anyone else get results for actions last night??[/b][/quote] My role doesn't get results, so no. [s]My class ended early[/s]
@Warriorgirl1234 wrote on 2019-05-07 13:25:36:
It got very quiet in here.

So there's two mafia left, probably. No one did anything last night and we have two people who are inactive. I'm not saying they're mafia, I just think it's an odd coincidence.

What gave you that idea? I submitted my action, did you not submit yours?

I want to look through Snivy's posts first before deciding if I want to vote for them or not. And I'm a little less suss of Kay.

@Skydancer wrote:
Well I for one find last night's flavour strange considering my action went through? I visited bright and got results so I think something strange is going on here. Did anyone else get results for actions last night??

My role doesn't get results, so no.

My class ended early
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@Warriorgirl1234 @BerryBagel @MysticalScribe @StormDreamer @brighteningskies @SkyDancer10 @Kay13 @Snivy88 @EgoLobster

I was thinking during my class. I want to create a timeline. Can any of you state what you did on all of the nights?

What I did:

N1- The person who I subbed didn't submit one
N2- Morri
N3- Snivy and Myself (one-shot)
N4- Sky
@Warriorgirl1234 @BerryBagel @MysticalScribe @StormDreamer @brighteningskies @SkyDancer10 @Kay13 @Snivy88 @EgoLobster

I was thinking during my class. I want to create a timeline. Can any of you state what you did on all of the nights?

What I did:

N1- The person who I subbed didn't submit one
N2- Morri
N3- Snivy and Myself (one-shot)
N4- Sky
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
[center][font=segoe script][size=4][b][u]End of Day 5[/u][/b][/font][/center] Vonalzo lounged on the sage, casually twirling his finger from which blue sparks emitted. His glazed over eyes turned to look at the people standing around. “Oh, you’re still here?” He turned back to watching the sparks flying into the air. “What a surprise.” He yawned. “You all know what happened. No one did anything so no one got voted out.” Standing up straight, he sighed. “Well, night.” [rule] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk71bPz5VLo]For Everyone But Ember and Sky[/url] [url=https://youtu.be/kfzcbAyRVpg]For Ember and Sky[/url] [rule] [list] [*]StormDreamer, Snviy88, kay13, and brighteningskies have not met the post requirement [*]Night 5 ends tomorrow [*][b]posting during night hours is permitted[/b] [/list] [b]Players:[/b] @Warriorgirl1234 @BerryBagel @MysticalScribe @StormDreamer @brighteningskies @EmbertheSkywing @SkyDancer10 @Kay13 @Snivy88 @EgoLobster [b]Spectators:[/b] @AllPowerfulPooge @Comba @Tanglefire @Airplanefoxx @MorRioghan @HimikoTheMage
End of Day 5

Vonalzo lounged on the sage, casually twirling his finger from which blue sparks emitted. His glazed over eyes turned to look at the people standing around.

“Oh, you’re still here?” He turned back to watching the sparks flying into the air. “What a surprise.” He yawned. “You all know what happened. No one did anything so no one got voted out.”

Standing up straight, he sighed. “Well, night.”

For Everyone But Ember and Sky

For Ember and Sky

• StormDreamer, Snviy88, kay13, and brighteningskies have not met the post requirement
  • Night 5 ends tomorrow
  • posting during night hours is permitted

Players: @Warriorgirl1234 @BerryBagel @MysticalScribe @StormDreamer @brighteningskies @EmbertheSkywing @SkyDancer10 @Kay13 @Snivy88 @EgoLobster

Spectators: @AllPowerfulPooge @Comba @Tanglefire @Airplanefoxx @MorRioghan @HimikoTheMage
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Thy
Thy
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
wit
wit
. im.pngloptr.png ..ygfZJJN.png....... nyctos lore workshop
- she/her bisexual