Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Let's play HG with dergs (CLOSED!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Karlis seem really into his water. Poor thirsty boy needs to stay hydrated.
Karlis seem really into his water. Poor thirsty boy needs to stay hydrated.
AllPowerfulPooge.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/XLNRLsI.png[/img] [b]Raura[/b] had neither seen or heard from her mate since they fled the Cornucopia in different directions. And the canons that sounded that next night made her worst fears true. Her beloved, her light snuffed out so quickly it only left her numb from the shock. After this news, the coatl quickly abandoned her initial alliance with Tarnish and Mael and sought out others in hopes that at least she could survive to continue caring for their clan. By nightfall, [b]Raura[/b] found herself in the midst of a number of Wildclaws. It seemed as though they had formed a hunting pack and with her immense healing capabilities, she was able to provide the support they may need in case of an attack. Fearing that the pack mentality may win out over strategy, she took her leave in the morning- joined by the only other non Wildclaw there, a cunning Imperial by the name of Anomaly. Together, they found another small group of allies and set out on the hunt.
XLNRLsI.png
Raura had neither seen or heard from her mate since they fled the Cornucopia in different directions. And the canons that sounded that next night made her worst fears true. Her beloved, her light snuffed out so quickly it only left her numb from the shock. After this news, the coatl quickly abandoned her initial alliance with Tarnish and Mael and sought out others in hopes that at least she could survive to continue caring for their clan.

By nightfall, Raura found herself in the midst of a number of Wildclaws. It seemed as though they had formed a hunting pack and with her immense healing capabilities, she was able to provide the support they may need in case of an attack. Fearing that the pack mentality may win out over strategy, she took her leave in the morning- joined by the only other non Wildclaw there, a cunning Imperial by the name of Anomaly.

Together, they found another small group of allies and set out on the hunt.
p31Kc4o.png
Fallen Tributes 2

1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance...

Mael
District 5

Rip in peace m8

@wyvernaura888 @JessiJay @Arcanedragon @LaurenRiver @unoriginalmeme @AllPowerfulPooge @Airplanefoxx @Sinver @Sparkbreeze @ThePaw1122 @MissNevermind @CarrotQueen @Dragonlover858
Fallen Tributes 2

1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance...

Mael
District 5

Rip in peace m8

@wyvernaura888 @JessiJay @Arcanedragon @LaurenRiver @unoriginalmeme @AllPowerfulPooge @Airplanefoxx @Sinver @Sparkbreeze @ThePaw1122 @MissNevermind @CarrotQueen @Dragonlover858
xxxxxxxxxirxxxxxrix3ppo.png
pZJYyk4.png hdWqAOO.png rI18gRz.png
1YB0OjO.png qjxrAwx.png a69iToJ.png
3B15OeM.png duYBWO2.png xgrjPS4.png
Ei1tIx1.gif
Awww, Tarnish is making friends!
Awww, Tarnish is making friends!
Night 2

(It's not necessary to react every time, so I just continue)

Nicodemus receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Ares severely slices Tarnish with a sword.

Jewel, Timekeeper, Navee, and Anomaly tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Karlis tends to his wounds.

Osiris, Raura, Robin, and Nettle tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Reese, Charlie, and Blaze cheerfully sing songs together.

Raezu and Beatrix tell stories about themselves to each other.

Sludgime bleeds out due to untreated injuries.

Adrianne stays awake all night.

Overcast tries to treat her infection.

Essence screams for help.

This doesn't have anything to do with the game, but I just finished studying for my French test tomorrow yayyy, imma go to sleep now.

Also, I apologize if the game proceeds slowly, but I'll try to make at least 2 updates a day from now on. Thanks for being patient!

Night 2

(It's not necessary to react every time, so I just continue)

Nicodemus receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Ares severely slices Tarnish with a sword.

Jewel, Timekeeper, Navee, and Anomaly tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Karlis tends to his wounds.

Osiris, Raura, Robin, and Nettle tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Reese, Charlie, and Blaze cheerfully sing songs together.

Raezu and Beatrix tell stories about themselves to each other.

Sludgime bleeds out due to untreated injuries.

Adrianne stays awake all night.

Overcast tries to treat her infection.

Essence screams for help.

This doesn't have anything to do with the game, but I just finished studying for my French test tomorrow yayyy, imma go to sleep now.

Also, I apologize if the game proceeds slowly, but I'll try to make at least 2 updates a day from now on. Thanks for being patient!

xxxxxxxxxirxxxxxrix3ppo.png
pZJYyk4.png hdWqAOO.png rI18gRz.png
1YB0OjO.png qjxrAwx.png a69iToJ.png
3B15OeM.png duYBWO2.png xgrjPS4.png
Ei1tIx1.gif
It's nice to see that Reese went from trying to shoot Blaze with an arrow to singing songs with him.
It's nice to see that Reese went from trying to shoot Blaze with an arrow to singing songs with him.
XigM7Oi.gif
Jay
She/Her
FR Time +2
Wishlist
Dragons for Sale
Tumblr
1571002113640.png
Karlis is so lonely but at least he is surviving. He doing better than I expected.
Karlis is so lonely but at least he is surviving. He doing better than I expected.
AllPowerfulPooge.png
Oh no, my children are injured-
Oh no, my children are injured-
both my bois (Osiris and Robin) are back together! Yay!!
both my bois (Osiris and Robin) are back together! Yay!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Ares is going mental,
Meanwhile Beatrix is having time of her life
Ares is going mental,
Meanwhile Beatrix is having time of her life
tumblr-pqumycl0-Ur1soemy4-250.png

-I am... a scientist!