Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Let's play HG with dergs (CLOSED!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I guess ill do some small rp with this for extra practice I suppose.

Mael

Mael knew his job and intended to get it done no matter the cost. Surviving didn't sound to difficult but having to live longer than other dragons sounded a bit challenging. His size made hiding hard yet he had already attempted it twice. Manuvering around the trees and ducking under the larger bushes yet his colors caused it to be useless. "Should of just went home to Aimee," he muttered dragging himself out of the bushes listening closely to a new sound. Voices. They were getting louder by the second.

He flared himself up as he spotted the new dragons who slowed to a stop. He listened to them waiting for the perfect moment to strike but found himself invested in their conversation. He joined them instead, joined them in their hunt.

Karlis

Quick, quiet, and efficient as he went. Never stopping as he climbed trees with ease, digging his claws into the sturdy bark, making his way up without hesitance. His wings hugged his sides while his ears lay flat against his head as he managed to wedge himself onto a branch atop the tree that allowed a better view. He cleared his throat as he sat there licking his lips before spreading his wings, untangling his body in the process, before leaping out of the tree in search for a good location to get a drink.
I guess ill do some small rp with this for extra practice I suppose.

Mael

Mael knew his job and intended to get it done no matter the cost. Surviving didn't sound to difficult but having to live longer than other dragons sounded a bit challenging. His size made hiding hard yet he had already attempted it twice. Manuvering around the trees and ducking under the larger bushes yet his colors caused it to be useless. "Should of just went home to Aimee," he muttered dragging himself out of the bushes listening closely to a new sound. Voices. They were getting louder by the second.

He flared himself up as he spotted the new dragons who slowed to a stop. He listened to them waiting for the perfect moment to strike but found himself invested in their conversation. He joined them instead, joined them in their hunt.

Karlis

Quick, quiet, and efficient as he went. Never stopping as he climbed trees with ease, digging his claws into the sturdy bark, making his way up without hesitance. His wings hugged his sides while his ears lay flat against his head as he managed to wedge himself onto a branch atop the tree that allowed a better view. He cleared his throat as he sat there licking his lips before spreading his wings, untangling his body in the process, before leaping out of the tree in search for a good location to get a drink.
AllPowerfulPooge.png
oh rip stream [insert image of the “you tried” star]

also charlie..... im surprised you spared them.... what are you planning you fool
oh rip stream [insert image of the “you tried” star]

also charlie..... im surprised you spared them.... what are you planning you fool
0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/XLNRLsI.png[/img] [b]Raura's[/b] coloring ebbed a bit on the bluer side of the green spectrum, but her markings and cloak enabled the coatl to blend in with the shadows of underbrush with ease. Or it would if hiding was her main priority. Separated from her mate and district partner, she had to think on her feet. The former matriarch was not a fighter and did not have the brute force to fend off any potential attacks on her own. Her only chance for survival beyond the cowardly tactic of hiding away in the bushes forever, was to team up with whoever she deemed trustworthy. Or temporarily trustworthy. Her first choice- striking up a partnership with the imperial Tarnish. Before the deal could even be sealed though, a third partner added himself to the mix in the form of Mael, a bright yellow guardian. Between the three of them, poor Stream didn't stand a chance.
XLNRLsI.png
Raura's coloring ebbed a bit on the bluer side of the green spectrum, but her markings and cloak enabled the coatl to blend in with the shadows of underbrush with ease. Or it would if hiding was her main priority. Separated from her mate and district partner, she had to think on her feet. The former matriarch was not a fighter and did not have the brute force to fend off any potential attacks on her own.

Her only chance for survival beyond the cowardly tactic of hiding away in the bushes forever, was to team up with whoever she deemed trustworthy. Or temporarily trustworthy. Her first choice- striking up a partnership with the imperial Tarnish. Before the deal could even be sealed though, a third partner added himself to the mix in the form of Mael, a bright yellow guardian. Between the three of them, poor Stream didn't stand a chance.
p31Kc4o.png
Overcast
As soon as I heard the horn, I knew it as time to leave. Running as fast as my long legs could carry me, I darted into the wild. I stopped panting, in an unfamiliar area. I knew that if I didn't get water soon, I'd dehydrate. so, I began my quest for water.

No more than a few miles later, I heard the current of a river. Relieved, I trotted over to it, and unhesitantly took a sip. Refreshed, I sat down, still alert, hidden near the river.

Tarnish
I darted away from the cornucopia. I didn't want to be any part of that garbage fire, however rewarding it may be. As I stumbled into the wood. And then I froze, eyes locked onto another tribute. A coatl named Raura, I believe. Raura seemed to want make an alliance, and so I assumed they were friendly. "I... guess we're allies?" I thought. Speaking of which, I really wish Overcast were here. The sudden arrival of the guardian didn't alarm me, since they also seemed friendly.

Overcast
As soon as I heard the horn, I knew it as time to leave. Running as fast as my long legs could carry me, I darted into the wild. I stopped panting, in an unfamiliar area. I knew that if I didn't get water soon, I'd dehydrate. so, I began my quest for water.

No more than a few miles later, I heard the current of a river. Relieved, I trotted over to it, and unhesitantly took a sip. Refreshed, I sat down, still alert, hidden near the river.

Tarnish
I darted away from the cornucopia. I didn't want to be any part of that garbage fire, however rewarding it may be. As I stumbled into the wood. And then I froze, eyes locked onto another tribute. A coatl named Raura, I believe. Raura seemed to want make an alliance, and so I assumed they were friendly. "I... guess we're allies?" I thought. Speaking of which, I really wish Overcast were here. The sudden arrival of the guardian didn't alarm me, since they also seemed friendly.

Night 1

(It's not necessary to react every time, so I just continue)

Navee thinks about winning.

Karlis passes out from exhaustion.

Essence, Charlie, and Overcast discuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

Beatrix cries herself to sleep.

Nettle tends to his wounds.

Reese shoots an arrow at Blaze, but misses and kills Mael instead.

Tarnish convinces Jewel to snuggle with him.

Timekeeper tends to his wounds.

Robin goes to sleep.

Raezu, Ares, Nicodemus, Raura, and Anomaly sleep in shifts.

Sludgime thinks about winning.

Osiris cries himself to sleep.

Adrianne cooks her food before putting her fire out.

Heyo! I'll just slowly continue with this game throughout the day, with breaks in between to study.

@wyvernaura888 @JessiJay @Arcanedragon @LaurenRiver @unoriginalmeme @AllPowerfulPooge @Airplanefoxx @Sinver @Sparkbreeze @ThePaw1122 @MissNevermind @CarrotQueen @Dragonlover858
Night 1

Navee thinks about winning.

Karlis passes out from exhaustion.

Essence, Charlie, and Overcast discuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

Beatrix cries herself to sleep.

Nettle tends to his wounds.

Reese shoots an arrow at Blaze, but misses and kills Mael instead.

Tarnish convinces Jewel to snuggle with him.

Timekeeper tends to his wounds.

Robin goes to sleep.

Raezu, Ares, Nicodemus, Raura, and Anomaly sleep in shifts.

Sludgime thinks about winning.

Osiris cries himself to sleep.

Adrianne cooks her food before putting her fire out.

Heyo! I'll just slowly continue with this game throughout the day, with breaks in between to study.

@wyvernaura888 @JessiJay @Arcanedragon @LaurenRiver @unoriginalmeme @AllPowerfulPooge @Airplanefoxx @Sinver @Sparkbreeze @ThePaw1122 @MissNevermind @CarrotQueen @Dragonlover858
xxxxxxxxxirxxxxxrix3ppo.png
pZJYyk4.png hdWqAOO.png rI18gRz.png
1YB0OjO.png qjxrAwx.png a69iToJ.png
3B15OeM.png duYBWO2.png xgrjPS4.png
Ei1tIx1.gif
My poor babies don't seem to be winning... rest in piece Mael you will be missed. Karlis is surprisingly in character its a shame I'm to lazy to roleplay right now.

My poor babies don't seem to be winning... rest in piece Mael you will be missed. Karlis is surprisingly in character its a shame I'm to lazy to roleplay right now.

AllPowerfulPooge.png
That was totally out of character for Jewel! But Nicodemus' is in spot!
That was totally out of character for Jewel! But Nicodemus' is in spot!
Apotheosis: (noun) the elevation of someone to divine status; deification.
Moth / She/her/they / Avatar Dragon
Dang it Anomaly. That's so out of character for her. She should be poisoning something or someone.
Dang it Anomaly. That's so out of character for her. She should be poisoning something or someone.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
Day 2

Osiris goes hunting.

Essence overhears Charlie and Blaze talking in the distance.

Tarnish, Jewel, Nettle, and Nicodemus raid Beatrix's camp while she is hunting.

Karlis receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Raezu explores the arena.

Navee searches for a water source.

Sludgime defeats Ares in a fight, but spares his life.

Timekeeper, Raura, Robin, Adrianne, and Anomaly hunt for other tributes.

Overcast runs away from Reese.

Sorry for only posting now, I've studied and done chores all day.

Day 2

Osiris goes hunting.

Essence overhears Charlie and Blaze talking in the distance.

Tarnish, Jewel, Nettle, and Nicodemus raid Beatrix's camp while she is hunting.

Karlis receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Raezu explores the arena.

Navee searches for a water source.

Sludgime defeats Ares in a fight, but spares his life.

Timekeeper, Raura, Robin, Adrianne, and Anomaly hunt for other tributes.

Overcast runs away from Reese.

Sorry for only posting now, I've studied and done chores all day.

xxxxxxxxxirxxxxxrix3ppo.png
pZJYyk4.png hdWqAOO.png rI18gRz.png
1YB0OjO.png qjxrAwx.png a69iToJ.png
3B15OeM.png duYBWO2.png xgrjPS4.png
Ei1tIx1.gif
Goodness, Reese seems to be playing very aggressively. That's certainly a surprise!
Goodness, Reese seems to be playing very aggressively. That's certainly a surprise!
XigM7Oi.gif
Jay
She/Her
FR Time +2
Wishlist
Dragons for Sale
Tumblr
1571002113640.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11