Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FIN]What On Earth Is Going On Discussio
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44
@Magykalwagykal
It's probably better to just leave it as it is :P
@Magykalwagykal
It's probably better to just leave it as it is :P
jghAv2V.png
Lockdown. Do not post after this until SoTD post is up. No night actions submitted after this will be counted.
Lockdown. Do not post after this until SoTD post is up. No night actions submitted after this will be counted.
jghAv2V.png
Players: @MorRioghan @Comba @Skydancer10 @Shimmerwing @Shadowlugia711 @V88 @EmberTheSkywing @MagykalWagykal @Nerasis @Cognitive @Sevlyna @Solcie Subs: @Agrina @Pinkydapinkslime Specs: @Maithax @Luxurious @Tanglefire [center][size=5]Start of Day 4[/size][/center] This time, there are two people lie in the center of the clearing. "Oh, look!! Finally, it's someone red!" The child clapped her hands in satisfaction, and started scribbling words on her notebook. "So the greens aren't [i]that[/i] stupid, after all." The remaining six people looked at the red tint of the mist flowing out of Magy's mouth, and a flash of hope appeared in their eyes. Maybe everything will be alright after all. But the people must not be lost in their celebrations--they are far from winning. The death of the mafia member had given them some breathing room, but they know that the game can be easily lost with another mistake. Deep breaths help clear the mind. You take a few, and walk over to the two fallen to inspect what they had been: [quote]Welcome to the game, MagykalWagykal! You are aligned with the [color=red]mafia[/color]. You win when you make up half of the remaining players, or when nothing else can prevent this. Every night, you may target a player and learn of their ability. This is your quicktopic for mod communications. This is your quicktopic to communicate with your fellow mafia members. Do not share any links to quicktopics with other people. Good luck, MagykalWagykal![/quote] [quote]Welcome to the game, Comba! You are aligned with the [color=green]town[/color]. You win when all members of the mafia are eliminated, and at least one member of the town is alive. Every night, you may target a player. They will be roleblocked. This is your quicktopic for mod communications. Do not share any links to quicktopics with other people. Good luck, Comba![/quote] ----- [b]It is now mylo. Comba has been killed. They were [color=green]town roleblocker[/color].[/b] [b]MagykalWagykal has been killed. They were [color=red]mafia rolecop[/color].[/b] Day 4 has begun! You may resume posting. [b]Day 4 will end on 00FRT, 13 April 2019.[/b] Lynch votes submitted after this will not be counted.
Players: @MorRioghan @Comba @Skydancer10 @Shimmerwing @Shadowlugia711 @V88 @EmberTheSkywing @MagykalWagykal @Nerasis @Cognitive @Sevlyna @Solcie
Subs: @Agrina @Pinkydapinkslime
Specs: @Maithax @Luxurious @Tanglefire
Start of Day 4

This time, there are two people lie in the center of the clearing.

"Oh, look!! Finally, it's someone red!" The child clapped her hands in satisfaction, and started scribbling words on her notebook. "So the greens aren't that stupid, after all."

The remaining six people looked at the red tint of the mist flowing out of Magy's mouth, and a flash of hope appeared in their eyes. Maybe everything will be alright after all.

But the people must not be lost in their celebrations--they are far from winning. The death of the mafia member had given them some breathing room, but they know that the game can be easily lost with another mistake.

Deep breaths help clear the mind. You take a few, and walk over to the two fallen to inspect what they had been:
Quote:
Welcome to the game, MagykalWagykal! You are aligned with the mafia. You win when you make up half of the remaining players, or when nothing else can prevent this.

Every night, you may target a player and learn of their ability.

This is your quicktopic for mod communications.
This is your quicktopic to communicate with your fellow mafia members.
Do not share any links to quicktopics with other people.

Good luck, MagykalWagykal!
Quote:
Welcome to the game, Comba! You are aligned with the town. You win when all members of the mafia are eliminated, and at least one member of the town is alive.

Every night, you may target a player. They will be roleblocked.

This is your quicktopic for mod communications.
Do not share any links to quicktopics with other people.

Good luck, Comba!

It is now mylo.
Comba has been killed. They were town roleblocker.

MagykalWagykal has been killed. They were mafia rolecop.
Day 4 has begun! You may resume posting.
Day 4 will end on 00FRT, 13 April 2019. Lynch votes submitted after this will not be counted.

jghAv2V.png
Welp.I'm back.Magy's role was unexpected,although this means she was sort of an investigator after all.And...seems like our roleblocker died,which means another townie killed.So Mafia is left with 2 to 3,Town is left with 3 to 4.If my calculations are correct.
Welp.I'm back.Magy's role was unexpected,although this means she was sort of an investigator after all.And...seems like our roleblocker died,which means another townie killed.So Mafia is left with 2 to 3,Town is left with 3 to 4.If my calculations are correct.
Tap here:t6LfK.gifeO2Hc.gifGCwXk.gifGxhoY.gif
Novadin.png
img]http://i.imgur.com/407Ohsj.png[/img]In order to fly,you must learn to fall.
@Embertheskywing I got online to post to my shop that I might be late on getting dragons trained because I was kicked out of my house yesterday. I've been active every other day on this thread. Please don't come at me, or take a look at my "activity" before you do.

Side no ie,I had been suspecting Magy here for a while. No surprise there. But.. How did one of the mafia die?
@Embertheskywing I got online to post to my shop that I might be late on getting dragons trained because I was kicked out of my house yesterday. I've been active every other day on this thread. Please don't come at me, or take a look at my "activity" before you do.

Side no ie,I had been suspecting Magy here for a while. No surprise there. But.. How did one of the mafia die?
. im.pngloptr.png ..ygfZJJN.png....... nyctos lore workshop
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- jk im an everything nerd
- intp capricorn
Okay. Well, good morning all. Now that we know Magy is mafia, we need to do some pretty in depth analysis of earlier posts.

I won't be around much until about 19:00 tonight, because I have rehearsal until then.

Also, @MoriRioghan
There could be a vigilante, Comba said so in an earlier post (I'm on mobile so I won't try to quote), who can kill at night, just like the mafia.
Okay. Well, good morning all. Now that we know Magy is mafia, we need to do some pretty in depth analysis of earlier posts.

I won't be around much until about 19:00 tonight, because I have rehearsal until then.

Also, @MoriRioghan
There could be a vigilante, Comba said so in an earlier post (I'm on mobile so I won't try to quote), who can kill at night, just like the mafia.
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@MorRioghan Okay, that's what I needed to know. You didn't answer my first question, however. [quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date="2019-04-10 22:34:15" ] [quote name="@/MorRioghan" date="2019-04-06 21:05:00" ] I decided to place my vote on @/ShadowLugia711 I explained some of my reasoning above, but will continue here. At best, they are a non-contributing member of town with 3-5 total posts. I didn't go back and look at the exact number. Their most substantial post was a read list I asked for, but they did not provide much in-depth analysis towards their thoughts on players. There was nothing sound. It felt rushed and like an attempt to stay neutral and out of the limelight. [b]They also seem to claim to be mafia, quite literally. I understand this might be sarcastic and a joke, but what if it isn't?[/b] At worst, Shadow is a member of the mafia and trying to stay quiet, not really having much other strategy to keep himself looking innocent. I appreciate his effort in the end to contribute, but in my eyes, it wasn't enough. [/quote] Where did Shadow joke about that? [/quote] @Sevlyna Can you write down your general impressions on people, like a readlist?
@MorRioghan Okay, that's what I needed to know. You didn't answer my first question, however.
EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2019-04-10 22:34:15:
@/MorRioghan wrote on 2019-04-06 21:05:00:
I decided to place my vote on @/ShadowLugia711

I explained some of my reasoning above, but will continue here. At best, they are a non-contributing member of town with 3-5 total posts. I didn't go back and look at the exact number. Their most substantial post was a read list I asked for, but they did not provide much in-depth analysis towards their thoughts on players. There was nothing sound. It felt rushed and like an attempt to stay neutral and out of the limelight. They also seem to claim to be mafia, quite literally. I understand this might be sarcastic and a joke, but what if it isn't? At worst, Shadow is a member of the mafia and trying to stay quiet, not really having much other strategy to keep himself looking innocent. I appreciate his effort in the end to contribute, but in my eyes, it wasn't enough.

Where did Shadow joke about that?

@Sevlyna Can you write down your general impressions on people, like a readlist?
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@Cognitive [quote]So I'm looking at your answers again regarding the questionnaire. You don't mind lynching sheepers. But you then voted for Shimmer, even after saying initially that you felt they were town, and [b]that comes across as sheeping to me.[/b] Or at least just going along with everyone else.[/quote] I think you contradicted yourself a bit: [quote name="Cognitive" date="2019-04-02 16:08:19" ] All right, I'm back and ready for action (Rider, sir)! As I said, I am Cog. I don't really have a preference when it comes to pronouns. I can best be found between 17:00 FRT and 20:00 FRT, but I'll check in during breaks at work. With that said: What are your opinions on D1 lynches? I like day one lynches. I feel it sets a pace for the game and helps provide information. I don't like completely random lynches, though, so I like there's already some content in the thread. I need to read that over still. How about sheeping? [b]I feel like some people misconstrue agreeing with someone as sheeping. It's fine to agree with points that others might bring up. As for actual sheeping, just heaping on a vote with no thought of your own, I don't think it's a good method of playing.[/b] Thoughts on inactivity Please be active! I get real life coming first, but you signed up for this game. [/quote] V88 didn't jump on the Shimmer without explaining their own reasons. I realized you added "Or at least just going along with everyone else", but I feel like this is worth bringing up.
@Cognitive
Quote:
So I'm looking at your answers again regarding the questionnaire. You don't mind lynching sheepers. But you then voted for Shimmer, even after saying initially that you felt they were town, and that comes across as sheeping to me. Or at least just going along with everyone else.

I think you contradicted yourself a bit:

Cognitive wrote on 2019-04-02 16:08:19:
All right, I'm back and ready for action (Rider, sir)! As I said, I am Cog. I don't really have a preference when it comes to pronouns. I can best be found between 17:00 FRT and 20:00 FRT, but I'll check in during breaks at work. With that said:

What are your opinions on D1 lynches?
I like day one lynches. I feel it sets a pace for the game and helps provide information. I don't like completely random lynches, though, so I like there's already some content in the thread. I need to read that over still.

How about sheeping?
I feel like some people misconstrue agreeing with someone as sheeping. It's fine to agree with points that others might bring up. As for actual sheeping, just heaping on a vote with no thought of your own, I don't think it's a good method of playing.

Thoughts on inactivity
Please be active! I get real life coming first, but you signed up for this game.

V88 didn't jump on the Shimmer without explaining their own reasons. I realized you added "Or at least just going along with everyone else", but I feel like this is worth bringing up.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@Embertheskywing Go look at the single read list they posted. They sus themselves as mafia. I'd go find it, but that's a lot of effort.
@Embertheskywing Go look at the single read list they posted. They sus themselves as mafia. I'd go find it, but that's a lot of effort.
. im.pngloptr.png ..ygfZJJN.png....... nyctos lore workshop
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- jk im an everything nerd
- intp capricorn
@EmbertheSkyWing In the case of V88 they initially said they thought Shimmer was town in their read list. Even though they explained their reasons, it felt like sheeping or going along with the crowd in that they were so easily swayed. I thought they went along with the vote to avoid voting for someone they thought suspicious and standing out for it. On the flip side I actually had a question for you regarding your read list. [quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date="2019-04-02 11:06:59" ] Hello, you may call me Ember. I'm two hours ahead of FR and am female. What’s your opinion on D1 lynches? Not really a big fan of it. What about sheeping? [b] Try not to do it. If you don’t know who to vote for, don’t vote.[/b] Thoughts on inactivity? Storm will probably modkill them anyway. I won’t lynch anyone just because they’re lurking, but I’ll call them out if I see them posting on another thread. [/quote] You said you voted for V88 because you hadn't had time to really look into anyone else. Why not follow what you said and not vote, though? [quote name="@Sevlyna" date="2019-04-09 23:22:17" ] I am at school right now,so I cannot really reply.Anyway,I didnt vote as I was not sure who was mafia.If I were to vote it may be V88.Soz for the bad grammar,im on computer. [/quote] Okay, but at the time of this post you still had time to vote for someone. But you didn't vote for the third day in a row.
@EmbertheSkyWing In the case of V88 they initially said they thought Shimmer was town in their read list. Even though they explained their reasons, it felt like sheeping or going along with the crowd in that they were so easily swayed. I thought they went along with the vote to avoid voting for someone they thought suspicious and standing out for it.

On the flip side I actually had a question for you regarding your read list.
EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2019-04-02 11:06:59:
Hello, you may call me Ember. I'm two hours ahead of FR and am female.

What’s your opinion on D1 lynches?

Not really a big fan of it.

What about sheeping?

Try not to do it. If you don’t know who to vote for, don’t vote.

Thoughts on inactivity?

Storm will probably modkill them anyway. I won’t lynch anyone just because they’re lurking, but I’ll call them out if I see them posting on another thread.

You said you voted for V88 because you hadn't had time to really look into anyone else. Why not follow what you said and not vote, though?
@Sevlyna wrote on 2019-04-09 23:22:17:
I am at school right now,so I cannot really reply.Anyway,I didnt vote as I was not sure who was mafia.If I were to vote it may be V88.Soz for the bad grammar,im on computer.

Okay, but at the time of this post you still had time to vote for someone. But you didn't vote for the third day in a row.
vV5jbm.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44