Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Inn in Starwood Strand...
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
@RubieKanary

Oh! Alrighty! It should only be 6-8hours till I can officially post a form for this, so I should be good.
@RubieKanary

Oh! Alrighty! It should only be 6-8hours till I can officially post a form for this, so I should be good.
AH
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48703410] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/487035/48703410_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Information: [/b]Ephron is trying to discover her future. She knows that there is to be a dragon who will affect her greatly in the future, but she doesn't know who, or what, this dragon will be. She's been wandering the continent as a result, now arriving at an inn- well, it's better than having to set up camp for the umpteenth time. So far, she's found very little solid knowledge of her own fate, but she believes this to be an issue of her not having asked the right questions yet. Her preferred method of future-predicting is to use her knucklebone dice, and she will happily try and help others discover their futures when they ask for help. [b]Tendencies:[/b] She has no particular company she aims to keep, but the artistic-types are infinitely more fascinating to her than others, as she sees the weaving of the future as a work of art itself- and don't the writers weave their own worlds? [b] Duration of Stay/Payment Total:[/b] 5 days / 5 kt

Information: Ephron is trying to discover her future. She knows that there is to be a dragon who will affect her greatly in the future, but she doesn't know who, or what, this dragon will be. She's been wandering the continent as a result, now arriving at an inn- well, it's better than having to set up camp for the umpteenth time.
So far, she's found very little solid knowledge of her own fate, but she believes this to be an issue of her not having asked the right questions yet. Her preferred method of future-predicting is to use her knucklebone dice, and she will happily try and help others discover their futures when they ask for help.

Tendencies: She has no particular company she aims to keep, but the artistic-types are infinitely more fascinating to her than others, as she sees the weaving of the future as a work of art itself- and don't the writers weave their own worlds?

Duration of Stay/Payment Total:
5 days / 5 kt

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
@ZippoFeuer

What a mysterious girl! Feel free to send her over! She'll be returned to you once her stay at the inn is up! ^^
@ZippoFeuer

What a mysterious girl! Feel free to send her over! She'll be returned to you once her stay at the inn is up! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary Here's my dragon coming for a stay! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46428235] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464283/46428235_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Astyanax, a witch who can use the powers of darkness and shadows really well. Info: Astyanax prefers to be among those who understand the beauty of shadows and darkness, and she can use her powers to encourage plants that grow in the dark. She's very sociable and rather bubbly for a dragon who dwellls in the dark. She can give off a somewhat regal appearance sometimes. Tendencies: She wears her heart on her sleeve and can be very impulsive, sometimes rather flirty. One of her spells allows her to produce a black-petal flower out of thin air and if she does this, it's a token to show that she truly loves someone. She flirts with all dragons (she's bi XD) Duration: 10 days so 10kt total :3
@RubieKanary

Here's my dragon coming for a stay!

46428235_350.png

This is Astyanax, a witch who can use the powers of darkness and shadows really well.

Info: Astyanax prefers to be among those who understand the beauty of shadows and darkness, and she can use her powers to encourage plants that grow in the dark. She's very sociable and rather bubbly for a dragon who dwellls in the dark. She can give off a somewhat regal appearance sometimes.

Tendencies: She wears her heart on her sleeve and can be very impulsive, sometimes rather flirty. One of her spells allows her to produce a black-petal flower out of thin air and if she does this, it's a token to show that she truly loves someone. She flirts with all dragons (she's bi XD)

Duration: 10 days so 10kt total :3
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@SassmasterMaxie

Alright! Feel free to send your dragon over when you're ready! ^^
@SassmasterMaxie

Alright! Feel free to send your dragon over when you're ready! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary Quick question, if i send Rumu without his apparel and accent, could you make it seem like he still has in apparel and accent in whatever happens in the inn? I'm a bit paranoid about sending everything of his over. And could you put it all at the bottom of his bio? Ty in advance! [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48241269] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/482413/48241269_350.png[/img] [/url] Information: Rumu keeps to himself a lot, and thus isn't much of a talker. He is very solitary and independent. He dabbles with magic and the unknown, mainly due to the shadow emblem on his side (courtesy of his accent), which he has had since birth, yet being born under the ice flight. He doesn't like being asked about it. Tendencies: Really his only tendency is that he is constantly looking behind him, due to past encounters with a certain coatl in his bio (whom i still need to get a dragon to represent) Duration of Stay/Payment Total: 10, which would be 10kt in total.
@RubieKanary

Quick question, if i send Rumu without his apparel and accent, could you make it seem like he still has in apparel and accent in whatever happens in the inn? I'm a bit paranoid about sending everything of his over. And could you put it all at the bottom of his bio? Ty in advance!

Dragon:
48241269_350.png

Information: Rumu keeps to himself a lot, and thus isn't much of a talker. He is very solitary and independent. He dabbles with magic and the unknown, mainly due to the shadow emblem on his side (courtesy of his accent), which he has had since birth, yet being born under the ice flight. He doesn't like being asked about it.

Tendencies: Really his only tendency is that he is constantly looking behind him, due to past encounters with a certain coatl in his bio (whom i still need to get a dragon to represent)

Duration of Stay/Payment Total: 10, which would be 10kt in total.
AH
@Oxyzee

Apparels usually don't have any effect on the story that's told, but if it does happen, I'll make it obvious that he still has his apparel on! ^^ Feel free to send him over!
@Oxyzee

Apparels usually don't have any effect on the story that's told, but if it does happen, I'll make it obvious that he still has his apparel on! ^^ Feel free to send him over!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@ZippoFeuer

Hello! Your dragon's stay at the inn is up! They have been returned to you, along with any items they received during their stay! I hope they enjoyed their time at the inn! ^^
@ZippoFeuer

Hello! Your dragon's stay at the inn is up! They have been returned to you, along with any items they received during their stay! I hope they enjoyed their time at the inn! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
Ah, she seems to have had a wonderful time! I'll be sure to send her over in the future so she and Canary can chat again <3
Ah, she seems to have had a wonderful time! I'll be sure to send her over in the future so she and Canary can chat again <3

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
hello! i love this idea! please put me on your pinglist/reservation list!
hello! i love this idea! please put me on your pinglist/reservation list!
5iXiC8z.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
OxagJgG.png
J7D1quC.png
button_2_point_5.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13