TOPIC | The Inn in Starwood Strand...
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Majroa

Alright! I can do that! Feel free to send them over now ^^
@Majroa

Alright! I can do that! Feel free to send them over now ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary
Do you think it’d be possible for me to put in another dragon?
Or is that not allowed?
@RubieKanary
Do you think it’d be possible for me to put in another dragon?
Or is that not allowed?
Gloomy Highnoon Brimmer avery .
1+ fr time
he / him
@CHEERI

It's totally okay to send another dragons! But my den is a bit full now, so you might have a wait a bit. I'll ping you when I have more open slots, is that okay? c:
@CHEERI

It's totally okay to send another dragons! But my den is a bit full now, so you might have a wait a bit. I'll ping you when I have more open slots, is that okay? c:
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary
That’s perfectly fine! Do ping me when room comes around. I’ll prep a forum too.
@RubieKanary
That’s perfectly fine! Do ping me when room comes around. I’ll prep a forum too.
1+ fr time
he / him
@SassmasterMaxie

Hello! Sorry for the delay! But Shikra has been returned to you via a 1-way CR along with any items she received during her stay at the inn! I hope she had a nice time! ^^

@CHEERI
Rooms at the inn has been freed up! You're free to send your dragons in if you'd like now! ^^
@SassmasterMaxie

Hello! Sorry for the delay! But Shikra has been returned to you via a 1-way CR along with any items she received during her stay at the inn! I hope she had a nice time! ^^

@CHEERI
Rooms at the inn has been freed up! You're free to send your dragons in if you'd like now! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary

Could i be pinged when rooms here open up?
@RubieKanary

Could i be pinged when rooms here open up?
AH
Similarly to Oxyzee, if I could be pinged when the rooms open up that'd be lovely!
Similarly to Oxyzee, if I could be pinged when the rooms open up that'd be lovely!

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
@RubieKanary Can I be pinged when another room is free? :3
@RubieKanary Can I be pinged when another room is free? :3
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@Oxyzee @ZippoFeuer @SassmasterMaxie
Alright! I got you guys! ^^
@Oxyzee @ZippoFeuer @SassmasterMaxie
Alright! I got you guys! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
[columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45842022][img] http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=5&winggene=16&wings=10&auth=8cd6ce880cb677679accd71913557aae38d94775&dummyext=prev.png [/img][/url] [nextcol] [size=3] @RubieKanary - Ah good, thank you for letting me know! I'll send this girl in, [/size] [outfit=745888] [size=3] [b]Information:[/b] Because of her reputation of being a thief, it's hard for Insomnia to get around and into places without some harsh stares. At heart, she's a kind dragon, willing to listen to your worries as long as you're there to listen to her own. She's a dragon that's able to crack a joke to make everyone laugh and be their happiest around her if they can get past the rumours. [b]Tendencies:[/b] Insomnia is a very talkative dragon if she can get the chance, once you have her going, she could babble on about all the great places she's been and things she's seen. But being a thief, she's often snooping through things, whether personal or not. This is especially the case when she spots something shiny like jewelry or gemstones. She also eavesdrops on a lot of the conversations around her, picking up information as she goes along. [b]Duration of Stay/Payment Total:[/b] If it isn't a problem, she'll stay for 7 days which totals to 7.000T!
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=5&winggene=16&wings=10&auth=8cd6ce880cb677679accd71913557aae38d94775&dummyext=prev.png @RubieKanary - Ah good, thank you for letting me know! I'll send this girl in,
Insomnia

Information: Because of her reputation of being a thief, it's hard for Insomnia to get around and into places without some harsh stares. At heart, she's a kind dragon, willing to listen to your worries as long as you're there to listen to her own. She's a dragon that's able to crack a joke to make everyone laugh and be their happiest around her if they can get past the rumours.
Tendencies: Insomnia is a very talkative dragon if she can get the chance, once you have her going, she could babble on about all the great places she's been and things she's seen. But being a thief, she's often snooping through things, whether personal or not. This is especially the case when she spots something shiny like jewelry or gemstones. She also eavesdrops on a lot of the conversations around her, picking up information as she goes along.
Duration of Stay/Payment Total: If it isn't a problem, she'll stay for 7 days which totals to 7.000T!
1+ fr time
he / him
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13