Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Inn in Starwood Strand...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@RubieKanary That's okay! I'll send her over now :3
@RubieKanary That's okay! I'll send her over now :3
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@SassmasterMaxie

Hello! Sierra's stay at the inn is up! She has now been returned to you through a one way CR along with some items she received during her stay! Thank you! ^^
@SassmasterMaxie

Hello! Sierra's stay at the inn is up! She has now been returned to you through a one way CR along with some items she received during her stay! Thank you! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary Thank you! :D
@RubieKanary Thank you! :D
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@RubieKanary This is Holly! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38041704] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/380418/38041704_350.png[/img] [/url] He is energetic, kind, playful, and adventurous. He is a hatchling in a grown up's body and is also known to be very innocent and naive. Holly tends to be very friendly and sociable. He likes to talk to everyone and is also known to be rather curious. He does tend to ask a lot of questions but will back off if asked to. He will be staying for 5 days, which would be 5kt.
@RubieKanary

This is Holly!

38041704_350.png

He is energetic, kind, playful, and adventurous. He is a hatchling in a grown up's body and is also known to be very innocent and naive. Holly tends to be very friendly and sociable. He likes to talk to everyone and is also known to be rather curious. He does tend to ask a lot of questions but will back off if asked to. He will be staying for 5 days, which would be 5kt.
rjDQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
@Nixus
Hello looks adorable! Feel free to send him over whenever! :)
@Nixus
Hello looks adorable! Feel free to send him over whenever! :)
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary
Alright, I sent him over along with the money I owe.
@RubieKanary
Alright, I sent him over along with the money I owe.
rjDQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
@RubieKanary I'd like to do this again! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47316551] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/473166/47316551_350.png[/img] [/url] Meet Shikra, a very classy and sophisicated dragon. She's very elegant, but has secluded herself for quite some time. She had a mate previously but he died of a sudden illness, and she's been mourning ever since. However, she wants to try and find her way in life again and try to be happy once more. Despite her overtones of melancholy, deep down she's kind and loving, and just wants some time where she can be loved again. She'd probably wonder why Maximus seemed oddly distant... I'd like to have her stay for 15 days, so that would be 15kt I believe? c:
@RubieKanary I'd like to do this again!

47316551_350.png

Meet Shikra, a very classy and sophisicated dragon. She's very elegant, but has secluded herself for quite some time. She had a mate previously but he died of a sudden illness, and she's been mourning ever since.

However, she wants to try and find her way in life again and try to be happy once more. Despite her overtones of melancholy, deep down she's kind and loving, and just wants some time where she can be loved again.

She'd probably wonder why Maximus seemed oddly distant...

I'd like to have her stay for 15 days, so that would be 15kt I believe? c:
@SassmasterMaxie

Of course! The inn is always willing to take in another dragon for a while. c: 15kt is correct! Feel free to send her over whenever! ^^
@SassmasterMaxie

Of course! The inn is always willing to take in another dragon for a while. c: 15kt is correct! Feel free to send her over whenever! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
i actually love this. i might let u keep one of my childs. also, can you play again with a different dragon or is it just once?
i actually love this. i might let u keep one of my childs. also, can you play again with a different dragon or is it just once?
qwXUMw.png ?k1yCh=party.png b559c.gif
@StormEyeTheCat

I would prefere not to keep the same dragon twice, just to give more dragons the opportunity to stay at the inn, but you can totally send in different dragons each time! c:
@StormEyeTheCat

I would prefere not to keep the same dragon twice, just to give more dragons the opportunity to stay at the inn, but you can totally send in different dragons each time! c:
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13