Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Inn in Starwood Strand...
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@SweetToothArt

Of course! You were actually added to the waitlist before you pinged me just now, so you dragon would probably be among the next batch of those I accept into the inn. I just gotta finish finals week then I'll be free to take them! Thank you for your patience! ^^
@SweetToothArt

Of course! You were actually added to the waitlist before you pinged me just now, so you dragon would probably be among the next batch of those I accept into the inn. I just gotta finish finals week then I'll be free to take them! Thank you for your patience! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@zona @dragongem23 @SweetToothArt

Hello! More room at the inn has opened up! Please respond to the thread with your dragon on the application form in 24 hours or your slot may be given to the others on the waitlist!

As a sidenote, you can find some of the revealed secrets of the inn on this post! Perhaps your dragons may find out more about these locations if they explored them further...?
@zona @dragongem23 @SweetToothArt

Hello! More room at the inn has opened up! Please respond to the thread with your dragon on the application form in 24 hours or your slot may be given to the others on the waitlist!

As a sidenote, you can find some of the revealed secrets of the inn on this post! Perhaps your dragons may find out more about these locations if they explored them further...?
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
[center]@RubieKanary Should i send her over with her current apparel? [b]Dragon[/b] [i]#48154570,Absinthe[/i] [url]http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=356862&tab=dragon&did=48154570[/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/481546/48154570_350.png[/img] [b]Information[/b] ~She's very kind when people do talk to her,but she hates starting conversations herself.She's the quite listener that softly puts in her thoughts~ ~She was a dragon that decided to take on the spirit of Hecate,she's still herself but more powerful and knows a few things.She does get flashbacks of memories that arn't her's and are from people before her~ [b]Tendencies[/b] She tends to float to those who need someone to talk to or express their feelings to,that's the one time she will actually start a conversation herself.She also loves hatchlings and entertaining them with a few magic tricks here and there. [b]Duration of Stay/Payment Total[/b] 7 Days=1Week=7kt *right?*[/center]
@RubieKanary

Should i send her over with her current apparel?

Dragon
#48154570,Absinthe
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=356862&tab=dragon&did=48154570
48154570_350.png
Information
~She's very kind when people do talk to her,but she hates starting conversations herself.She's the quite listener that softly puts in her thoughts~
~She was a dragon that decided to take on the spirit of Hecate,she's still herself but more powerful and knows a few things.She does get flashbacks of memories that arn't her's and are from people before her~
Tendencies
She tends to float to those who need someone to talk to or express their feelings to,that's the one time she will actually start a conversation herself.She also loves hatchlings and entertaining them with a few magic tricks here and there.
Duration of Stay/Payment Total
7 Days=1Week=7kt *right?*
@dragongem23
You can send her over with her apparel if you wish! It will all be returned to you after her stay is over!

7kt for 7 days in the right amount! Feel free to send her over via CR! Thank you! ^^
@dragongem23
You can send her over with her apparel if you wish! It will all be returned to you after her stay is over!

7kt for 7 days in the right amount! Feel free to send her over via CR! Thank you! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35623492] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/356235/35623492_350.png[/img] [/url] Information: She is kind, and a good listener. She gets a bit. Too sappy over the smallest things and is pretty emotional. She likes how rain feels on her wings, and often keeps her most treasured memories or important visions in her pearl. When she has visions, they are mostly abstract, and her eyes glow as well as the tunes on her body pulsate. She loves animals, and despite knowing that someone figures out their future can potentially change it, she still does so anyway. She was born mute. She does know sign language However, though most times she doesn't use it because in her clan she was the only one who knew how to. Tendencies: she loves hatchlings, and often tries to teach them little things she knows, like how to make straw dolls. Sometimes she perched on trees like a cat and simply lays there, enjoying the breeze Duration of Stay/Payment Total: 12 days, aka 12k
Dragon:

35623492_350.png

Information: She is kind, and a good listener. She gets a bit. Too sappy over the smallest things and is pretty emotional. She likes how rain feels on her wings, and often keeps her most treasured memories or important visions in her pearl. When she has visions, they are mostly abstract, and her eyes glow as well as the tunes on her body pulsate. She loves animals, and despite knowing that someone figures out their future can potentially change it, she still does so anyway. She was born mute. She does know sign language However, though most times she doesn't use it because in her clan she was the only one who knew how to.

Tendencies: she loves hatchlings, and often tries to teach them little things she knows, like how to make straw dolls. Sometimes she perched on trees like a cat and simply lays there, enjoying the breeze

Duration of Stay/Payment Total: 12 days, aka 12k
7NebxtL.jpg
@SweetToothArt

She seems lovely! Feel free to send her over through a CR! ^^
@SweetToothArt

She seems lovely! Feel free to send her over through a CR! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@InfinityCrackers

Hello! New rooms at the inn has opened up! Please reply to this thread with your dragon on the application form within 24 hours, or your slot may be given to someone else!

As a sidenote, a list of revealed secrets of the inn can be found in this post! Perhaps your dragons may reveal more secrets as they explore the inn, too...?

Thankyou!
@InfinityCrackers

Hello! New rooms at the inn has opened up! Please reply to this thread with your dragon on the application form within 24 hours, or your slot may be given to someone else!

As a sidenote, a list of revealed secrets of the inn can be found in this post! Perhaps your dragons may reveal more secrets as they explore the inn, too...?

Thankyou!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@dragonpals

Thankyou!
@dragonpals

Thankyou!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@dragongem23

Hello! Your dragon's stay at the inn is up! She has been returned to you via a 1-way CR along with the items she received during her stay! I hoped she enjoyed her time at the inn! ^^
@dragongem23

Hello! Your dragon's stay at the inn is up! She has been returned to you via a 1-way CR along with the items she received during her stay! I hoped she enjoyed her time at the inn! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@SweetToothArt

Hello! Your dragon's stay at the inn is up! She has been returned to you via a 1 way CR along with all the items she received during her stay! I hope she enjoyed her time at the inn! <3
@SweetToothArt

Hello! Your dragon's stay at the inn is up! She has been returned to you via a 1 way CR along with all the items she received during her stay! I hope she enjoyed her time at the inn! <3
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13