Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The killing game (round 2)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60
Kaleena nodded at Butternoodle, she didn’t know their name, and answered...
“We don’t have to listen to a TOYS orders... or to kill one another. What would we even gain from such a thing?” Kaleena MIGHT have forgotten how she got there. “Though, you seem a little... TOO optimistic about this my friend. But your right that we shouldn’t harm one another because a TOY says so.”
Kaleena nodded at Butternoodle, she didn’t know their name, and answered...
“We don’t have to listen to a TOYS orders... or to kill one another. What would we even gain from such a thing?” Kaleena MIGHT have forgotten how she got there. “Though, you seem a little... TOO optimistic about this my friend. But your right that we shouldn’t harm one another because a TOY says so.”
I would rather walk with a friend in the dark,
Than alone in the light. - Helen Keller, Friendship Quotes
7zcCDc4.png[/center][/url]
A killing game..? Why would someone ever make a killing game? Why are we listening to a toy?

Marionette decided to not ask questions and go to the library to read in peace.
A killing game..? Why would someone ever make a killing game? Why are we listening to a toy?

Marionette decided to not ask questions and go to the library to read in peace.
akueye3.png
Hafshiown didn't really understand how he was the ultimate plushie, or why this other plushie wanted them to all kill each-other. At least there weren't any hatchlings here, he might have tried to attack the other plushie directly if hatchlings had been brought into this deadly game.

He didn't really know what to do for now, either... There were a few other dragons who seemed potentially interesting, and one or two who seemed like they could use comforting... Ultimately, Hafshiown chose to seek out Butterednoodle, as he was small and childlike and might need protecting. So He followed the little Spiral to the library, and then to the Kitchen, which turned out to contain quite a lot of dragons. And a lot of worryingly accessible stabby things, that really wasn't safe! But this wasn't supposed to be safe, and he knew this, so he fought down the urge to move the many dangerous items to safer locations. He didn't take note of the food - as an undead plushie, he had no need for food or drink anymore.

"I agree, we don't have to kill just because that other plushie dragon says so." His voice was strange, baring a muffled rattle that put it right on that point that creeps out adults and delights kids. "I'm just glad there are no hatchlings here."
Hafshiown didn't really understand how he was the ultimate plushie, or why this other plushie wanted them to all kill each-other. At least there weren't any hatchlings here, he might have tried to attack the other plushie directly if hatchlings had been brought into this deadly game.

He didn't really know what to do for now, either... There were a few other dragons who seemed potentially interesting, and one or two who seemed like they could use comforting... Ultimately, Hafshiown chose to seek out Butterednoodle, as he was small and childlike and might need protecting. So He followed the little Spiral to the library, and then to the Kitchen, which turned out to contain quite a lot of dragons. And a lot of worryingly accessible stabby things, that really wasn't safe! But this wasn't supposed to be safe, and he knew this, so he fought down the urge to move the many dangerous items to safer locations. He didn't take note of the food - as an undead plushie, he had no need for food or drink anymore.

"I agree, we don't have to kill just because that other plushie dragon says so." His voice was strange, baring a muffled rattle that put it right on that point that creeps out adults and delights kids. "I'm just glad there are no hatchlings here."
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
Overhearing the voices coming from the kitchen, Seraphina hoisted herself up and moseyed over to it's doors. It was about time the others showed up, her wings were starting to get reeally sore leaning against the wall like that.

"Heey~ So this is where everyone was hiding huh? You guys aren't worried about the, I dunno, casually accessible knives here at all?"

She giggled, and turned to look at everyone

"Hm, why the long faces?"
Overhearing the voices coming from the kitchen, Seraphina hoisted herself up and moseyed over to it's doors. It was about time the others showed up, her wings were starting to get reeally sore leaning against the wall like that.

"Heey~ So this is where everyone was hiding huh? You guys aren't worried about the, I dunno, casually accessible knives here at all?"

She giggled, and turned to look at everyone

"Hm, why the long faces?"
rn1ecyJ.png
@UnicornCrazy
"Yeah, I can't imagine how scared a little hatchling would be in this situation." Butterdnoodle agrees with Hafshiown.

As Butterdnoodle has been hanging around he's been messing with the pieces of string he's found. With enough time he weaves it into a couple of bracelets. One is brighter being composed of reds, yellows and lighter greens. The other is darker being shades of blue, black and dark green. They are no where near perfect with random strings poking out the sides, if you pulled the wrong one the whole thing would probably come apart.
"I made this for you!" He says holding up the darker one to the undead plushie. He puts the other bracelet on himself.
@UnicornCrazy
"Yeah, I can't imagine how scared a little hatchling would be in this situation." Butterdnoodle agrees with Hafshiown.

As Butterdnoodle has been hanging around he's been messing with the pieces of string he's found. With enough time he weaves it into a couple of bracelets. One is brighter being composed of reds, yellows and lighter greens. The other is darker being shades of blue, black and dark green. They are no where near perfect with random strings poking out the sides, if you pulled the wrong one the whole thing would probably come apart.
"I made this for you!" He says holding up the darker one to the undead plushie. He puts the other bracelet on himself.
23?cb=20180325021811.jpegzsUNWgB.pngKaFFSUA.png
@bridybrid
"I wouldn't really say we're hiding more hanging out." He smiles at Seraphina. "I don't know why we should be worried about the knives, I don't think any of us are actually going to what that thing told us to do. Plus even if someone wanted to grab one there's enough dragons in here that someone would see them do it. He reasons.
@bridybrid
"I wouldn't really say we're hiding more hanging out." He smiles at Seraphina. "I don't know why we should be worried about the knives, I don't think any of us are actually going to what that thing told us to do. Plus even if someone wanted to grab one there's enough dragons in here that someone would see them do it. He reasons.
23?cb=20180325021811.jpegzsUNWgB.pngKaFFSUA.png
@TerribleUsername

"Wait.. don't tell me you guys actually believe what that doll was saying. C'mon guys, what are you, like five years old? Whoever is doing this is probably getting a good laugh out of y'all right now." Her words were clear cut, but the persisting serious atmosphere was making her own doubts bubble up inside.

"..But you're probably right about none of us being the killer in this hypothetical game, I can't really picture that either."
@TerribleUsername

"Wait.. don't tell me you guys actually believe what that doll was saying. C'mon guys, what are you, like five years old? Whoever is doing this is probably getting a good laugh out of y'all right now." Her words were clear cut, but the persisting serious atmosphere was making her own doubts bubble up inside.

"..But you're probably right about none of us being the killer in this hypothetical game, I can't really picture that either."
rn1ecyJ.png
@bridybrid (and like everyone else in the kitchen)

Chaos couldn't think with all the noise coming from the kitchen. How are you supposed to make a plan when you can't concentrate? She headed over to the kitchen and walked through the doors.

"Well, this is certainly not what I was expecting..." She looked at the crowd of dragons in the room. "But, what's going on here...? Is there something I don't know!?"
@bridybrid (and like everyone else in the kitchen)

Chaos couldn't think with all the noise coming from the kitchen. How are you supposed to make a plan when you can't concentrate? She headed over to the kitchen and walked through the doors.

"Well, this is certainly not what I was expecting..." She looked at the crowd of dragons in the room. "But, what's going on here...? Is there something I don't know!?"
Du1Zmc2.png
@Ekh0str1k3 @Silver202 @beheaded @crumleless @terribleusername @unicorncrazy @ClockworkEclipse @Pyrolizard413 @clementine2017 @SaharaSanada @Kapara @bridybrid @Knoxxi @MissNevermind

(alright morning everyone or afternoon. i havnt actually checked if everyones posted yet but yall still have time im just gonna give a better explanation of the rooms. also going to let you know theres been a slight change in things. The killer will already know who they are at this point in the round. and thus there is now a killer among you already but other than that nothing else has changed)

classrooms 1 and 2
just generic classrooms that have lockers in them as well as a board. Like every other room there are moniters and chameras
The student dorms which there is one for each of the 14 of you
The dining hall and kitchen
The dining hall is a room that has alot more seats then nessesary for just 14 people. there are also multiple tables.
The kitchen meanwhile is completly stockpiled with food for everyone. Has much of your standard cooking equipment and appliances. Also untensils such as knives spoons forks pots and pans and everything else you need for cooking
The library
Normal library though its quite a mess in here books scattered all over the place as well as on the shelves
The ultimate musician lab
Various instruments can be found around the room along with alot of sheet music to be played
and the ultimate archer lab
Has archery equipment targets various bows and arrows
warehouse
The warehouse seems to have alot of different stuff from various athletic equipment to things to be used for crafts and repair work
@Ekh0str1k3 @Silver202 @beheaded @crumleless @terribleusername @unicorncrazy @ClockworkEclipse @Pyrolizard413 @clementine2017 @SaharaSanada @Kapara @bridybrid @Knoxxi @MissNevermind

(alright morning everyone or afternoon. i havnt actually checked if everyones posted yet but yall still have time im just gonna give a better explanation of the rooms. also going to let you know theres been a slight change in things. The killer will already know who they are at this point in the round. and thus there is now a killer among you already but other than that nothing else has changed)

classrooms 1 and 2
just generic classrooms that have lockers in them as well as a board. Like every other room there are moniters and chameras
The student dorms which there is one for each of the 14 of you
The dining hall and kitchen
The dining hall is a room that has alot more seats then nessesary for just 14 people. there are also multiple tables.
The kitchen meanwhile is completly stockpiled with food for everyone. Has much of your standard cooking equipment and appliances. Also untensils such as knives spoons forks pots and pans and everything else you need for cooking
The library
Normal library though its quite a mess in here books scattered all over the place as well as on the shelves
The ultimate musician lab
Various instruments can be found around the room along with alot of sheet music to be played
and the ultimate archer lab
Has archery equipment targets various bows and arrows
warehouse
The warehouse seems to have alot of different stuff from various athletic equipment to things to be used for crafts and repair work
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
@Pyrolizard413

"To be frank, I'm not entirely sure either. I think everyone is just lounging around at the moment, not sure why in the kitchen of all places though" She furrowed her brows (?) and looked off into the distance behind the kitchen doors before bringing her gaze back up to the dark red pearl catcher

"Hey I mean, if we're all gathered here anyway, is anyone up for some lunch?"
@Pyrolizard413

"To be frank, I'm not entirely sure either. I think everyone is just lounging around at the moment, not sure why in the kitchen of all places though" She furrowed her brows (?) and looked off into the distance behind the kitchen doors before bringing her gaze back up to the dark red pearl catcher

"Hey I mean, if we're all gathered here anyway, is anyone up for some lunch?"
rn1ecyJ.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60