Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The killing game (round 2)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
If I'm getting this right, during the investigation/trial phase, we reveal our clues and our alibis. Then, after that's revealed, we vote. Perhaps having time to discuss the clues and what they mean, as well as the possibility of a falsified clue could possibly not screw the innocents for round one. Just make the clues harder to distinguish as we go so it's more of a challenge, perhaps? I've been in mafia games before, but none were quite like Danganronpa, and I love the fact that we're trying this out as a mafia-esque game~!
If I'm getting this right, during the investigation/trial phase, we reveal our clues and our alibis. Then, after that's revealed, we vote. Perhaps having time to discuss the clues and what they mean, as well as the possibility of a falsified clue could possibly not screw the innocents for round one. Just make the clues harder to distinguish as we go so it's more of a challenge, perhaps? I've been in mafia games before, but none were quite like Danganronpa, and I love the fact that we're trying this out as a mafia-esque game~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@ClockworkEclipse

well everyone will have their own clue so its already going to be getting harder as time goes on. The investigative phase/voting phase is one thing which you can vote as your discussing everyones clues

the "falsified clue" is whatever the killer gives you when trying to blend in with the rest of the players. and posibly a red herring that may be thrown in with the clues that everyone else gets though you wouldnt know that.

@ClockworkEclipse

well everyone will have their own clue so its already going to be getting harder as time goes on. The investigative phase/voting phase is one thing which you can vote as your discussing everyones clues

the "falsified clue" is whatever the killer gives you when trying to blend in with the rest of the players. and posibly a red herring that may be thrown in with the clues that everyone else gets though you wouldnt know that.

My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
@zona

I think with 15 of us working together, we can probably solve the first round. But if you're worried, you can always start off with an easier set of clues, and ramp up the difficulty as we go.
@zona

I think with 15 of us working together, we can probably solve the first round. But if you're worried, you can always start off with an easier set of clues, and ramp up the difficulty as we go.
Lore Hatchery

Clan Lore
8qVENyl.png
also it may just be the 14 here because id like to just start its enough people soo

but we waiting on 2 forms
also it may just be the 14 here because id like to just start its enough people soo

but we waiting on 2 forms
[b]Dragons name:[/b] Hafshiown (Haf-she-own) [b]image:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/492553/49255269_350.png[/img] [b]Ultimate talent:[/b] Plushie [b]backstory/other info:[/b] Hafshiown is a plushie partially made from a reanimated corpse - otherwise known as an undead plushie. He still possesses at least some of the memories of the dragon whose corpse it was, thought his personality seems a bit different, though his core values are certainly much the same. In the present day, he helps care for his clan's hatchlings, cuddling and playing with them all day, and keeping them safe from monsters and nightmares alike at night. After all, what nightmare could ever reign while this most plush of undead watches?
Dragons name: Hafshiown (Haf-she-own)
image:
49255269_350.png
Ultimate talent: Plushie
backstory/other info: Hafshiown is a plushie partially made from a reanimated corpse - otherwise known as an undead plushie. He still possesses at least some of the memories of the dragon whose corpse it was, thought his personality seems a bit different, though his core values are certainly much the same. In the present day, he helps care for his clan's hatchlings, cuddling and playing with them all day, and keeping them safe from monsters and nightmares alike at night. After all, what nightmare could ever reign while this most plush of undead watches?
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
[quote name="Kapara" date="2019-02-22 04:28:05" ] Ahhh save me a spot I'll come back in the morning [/quote] @zona Dragons name: Delphi image:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42237296] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422373/42237296_350.png[/img] [/url] Ultimate talent: the Ultimate Dyer backstory/other info: A talented artisan, Delphi creates fabrics of stunning colours and patterns. She's the favourite of Sorneith's greatest designers, and her products sell out soon after they're released, reappearing later in the wardrobes of royals.
Kapara wrote on 2019-02-22 04:28:05:
Ahhh save me a spot I'll come back in the morning
@zona

Dragons name: Delphi
image:
42237296_350.png

Ultimate talent: the Ultimate Dyer
backstory/other info: A talented artisan, Delphi creates fabrics of stunning colours and patterns. She's the favourite of Sorneith's greatest designers, and her products sell out soon after they're released, reappearing later in the wardrobes of royals.
dNCLmdm.png
I think it should be alright as long as we have useful clues and everyone shares them
I think it should be alright as long as we have useful clues and everyone shares them
dNCLmdm.png
@Ekh0str1k3 @Silver202 @beheaded @crumleless @terribleusername @unicorncrazy @ClockworkEclipse @Pyrolizard413 @clementine2017 @SaharaSanada @Kapara @bridybrid @Knoxxi @MissNevermind

(Alright now that everyones signed up and such we shall begin.. we good even though we are down 2 people i think this should be enough for my first game here it shouldnt cause too many problems)

Once everyone has introduced themselves to eachother the 14 of you start exploring the school. I mean if your trapped here thats the first thing to do to find an exit right? All the door and windows though are sealed off. The staircases are also blocked off as of right now.

The rooms currently avalible though that you find while looking around are
classrooms 1 and 2
The student dorms which there is one for each of the 14 of you
The dining hall and kitchen
The library
The ultimate musician lab
and the ultimate archeer lab
warehouse

After the first day of exploring everyone goes to their dorms to sleep waking up to the morning anouncement

"it is now 9:00 am. Its time to wake up and have a wonderfull day in this killing semester" its once again that tundra from the day before.

Free time begins

(reminder to everyone to state rooms your in or moving to throughout the next 24 hours . i may extend this time period depending on if i deem it nessesary or not. though unless notified free time ends at 18:00 flight rising time on 2/23)

@Ekh0str1k3 @Silver202 @beheaded @crumleless @terribleusername @unicorncrazy @ClockworkEclipse @Pyrolizard413 @clementine2017 @SaharaSanada @Kapara @bridybrid @Knoxxi @MissNevermind

(Alright now that everyones signed up and such we shall begin.. we good even though we are down 2 people i think this should be enough for my first game here it shouldnt cause too many problems)

Once everyone has introduced themselves to eachother the 14 of you start exploring the school. I mean if your trapped here thats the first thing to do to find an exit right? All the door and windows though are sealed off. The staircases are also blocked off as of right now.

The rooms currently avalible though that you find while looking around are
classrooms 1 and 2
The student dorms which there is one for each of the 14 of you
The dining hall and kitchen
The library
The ultimate musician lab
and the ultimate archeer lab
warehouse

After the first day of exploring everyone goes to their dorms to sleep waking up to the morning anouncement

"it is now 9:00 am. Its time to wake up and have a wonderfull day in this killing semester" its once again that tundra from the day before.

Free time begins

(reminder to everyone to state rooms your in or moving to throughout the next 24 hours . i may extend this time period depending on if i deem it nessesary or not. though unless notified free time ends at 18:00 flight rising time on 2/23)

making one correction to the list
making one correction to the list
Voiken goes to seek out Constellation or Butternoodle first. She enjoyed the cards Constellation held, and Butternoodle seemed like a somewhat friendly guy. She hopes she'll find them in the kitchen, however, as food is important to a healthy drake's diet. She doesn't check their dorm rooms.

In short, she's looking for Constellation and/or Butternoodle in the Kitchen (though she might be just as happy to find something to eat XD). She ignores the other dorm rooms, and will explore her own in greater detail than the previous day later, likely with someone else by her side if she can find someone.

((@Beheaded @TerribleUsername In case I should ping you or not about Voiken's hopes to find your drakes (no idea with this game, but just in case you want to interact with my little goofball, you can). Great usernames, by the way.))
Voiken goes to seek out Constellation or Butternoodle first. She enjoyed the cards Constellation held, and Butternoodle seemed like a somewhat friendly guy. She hopes she'll find them in the kitchen, however, as food is important to a healthy drake's diet. She doesn't check their dorm rooms.

In short, she's looking for Constellation and/or Butternoodle in the Kitchen (though she might be just as happy to find something to eat XD). She ignores the other dorm rooms, and will explore her own in greater detail than the previous day later, likely with someone else by her side if she can find someone.

((@Beheaded @TerribleUsername In case I should ping you or not about Voiken's hopes to find your drakes (no idea with this game, but just in case you want to interact with my little goofball, you can). Great usernames, by the way.))
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa