just woke up welcome to the killing game will add in a sec

i did not expect this to suddenly get popular
@SaharaSanada
@Kapara

just woke up welcome to the killing game will add in a sec

i did not expect this to suddenly get popular
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
i've never played danganronpa but i murder mystery games are always really cool could i have a spot if there are any avaliable? or do we have to fill out our entry before getting a spot ------------------------ Dragons name: Seraphina image: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/489219/48921894_350.png[/img] Ultimate talent: Ultimate Jeweler backstory/other info: Coming from humble beginnings working at her adoptive grandfather's jewelry repair shop, Seraphina's handcrafted adornments became widely renown across the nation for their uniqueness and intricacy. She specializes in brooches, wing bangles and bracelets, though she has worked on other projects outside of jewelry. With her bubbly, quirky personality coupled with her stunning looks, she stole the hearts of many, and has it made her into somewhat of a celebrity in the art world. While she enjoys being showered in praise, being in the limelight has it's drawbacks. Recently, scandals involving the authenticity of her crafts have surfaced, with many accusing her of substituting expensive materials to cut costs, and lifting designs off other artists. A business woman at heart, she always finds a way to get the most out of any situation. Currently, she runs a popular jewelry chain on the Zephyr Steppes. Seraphina always carries a jeweler's tool kit underneath her thick coatl feathers, which contains everything she needs to craft whatever is on her mind, so long as she has the right materials. She wears a couple of her recent projects as well as a pair of silver spectacles.
i've never played danganronpa but i murder mystery games are always really cool

could i have a spot if there are any avaliable? or do we have to fill out our entry before getting a spot

Dragons name: Seraphina
image:
48921894_350.png
Ultimate talent: Ultimate Jeweler
backstory/other info:

Coming from humble beginnings working at her adoptive grandfather's jewelry repair shop, Seraphina's handcrafted adornments became widely renown across the nation for their uniqueness and intricacy. She specializes in brooches, wing bangles and bracelets, though she has worked on other projects outside of jewelry.

With her bubbly, quirky personality coupled with her stunning looks, she stole the hearts of many, and has it made her into somewhat of a celebrity in the art world. While she enjoys being showered in praise, being in the limelight has it's drawbacks. Recently, scandals involving the authenticity of her crafts have surfaced, with many accusing her of substituting expensive materials to cut costs, and lifting designs off other artists. A business woman at heart, she always finds a way to get the most out of any situation. Currently, she runs a popular jewelry chain on the Zephyr Steppes.

Seraphina always carries a jeweler's tool kit underneath her thick coatl feathers, which contains everything she needs to craft whatever is on her mind, so long as she has the right materials. She wears a couple of her recent projects as well as a pair of silver spectacles.

rn1ecyJ.png
@bridybrid

yup you can have a slot. just fill out the form asap so we can start once we have 16 players
@bridybrid

yup you can have a slot. just fill out the form asap so we can start once we have 16 players
Dragons name: Marionette image:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46622579] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/466226/46622579_350.png[/img] [/url] Ultimate talent: ultimate doll maker (that sounds weird oof) backstory/other info: Doll making runs in his father's family, so does being abusive..
Dragons name: Marionette
image:
46622579_350.png

Ultimate talent: ultimate doll maker (that sounds weird oof)
backstory/other info: Doll making runs in his father's family, so does being abusive..
akueye3.png
@Ekh0str1k3 @Silver202 @beheaded @crumleless @terribleusername @unicorncrazy @ClockworkEclipse @Pyrolizard413 @clementine2017 @SaharaSanada @Kapara @bridybrid @Knoxxi

while we are waiting for 3 more plays just a quick question. How confident are yall that we can atleast find the killer round one...

i know yall who are familiar with dangan ronpa know you only have one chance to put the clues together properly and all.

as explained in my first post if the killer wins in the trial well yall dead... i dont think my plan atleast in the first few rounds will be too unbalenced i know what im doing so.

i might as well explain myself

so as mentioned in the phase post you can decide what room your going to be in in free time. and that also means choosing who you are with which can confirm somewhat of an alibi for you and others. So these alibis along with any clues you find along the way will be important to finding each killer. which is why its esscential you post both during free time and the investigative phase
@Ekh0str1k3 @Silver202 @beheaded @crumleless @terribleusername @unicorncrazy @ClockworkEclipse @Pyrolizard413 @clementine2017 @SaharaSanada @Kapara @bridybrid @Knoxxi

while we are waiting for 3 more plays just a quick question. How confident are yall that we can atleast find the killer round one...

i know yall who are familiar with dangan ronpa know you only have one chance to put the clues together properly and all.

as explained in my first post if the killer wins in the trial well yall dead... i dont think my plan atleast in the first few rounds will be too unbalenced i know what im doing so.

i might as well explain myself

so as mentioned in the phase post you can decide what room your going to be in in free time. and that also means choosing who you are with which can confirm somewhat of an alibi for you and others. So these alibis along with any clues you find along the way will be important to finding each killer. which is why its esscential you post both during free time and the investigative phase
im not sure how confident i am, but from reading other murder mystery threads, i'd say we're pretty screwed lol

then again this game seem to play differently from than the others, so maybe that free time interaction period is the saving grace, depending on how it plays out.
im not sure how confident i am, but from reading other murder mystery threads, i'd say we're pretty screwed lol

then again this game seem to play differently from than the others, so maybe that free time interaction period is the saving grace, depending on how it plays out.
rn1ecyJ.png
well this is kinda a test run.

Though most murder myster thready you dont get any clues so thats what makes you able to get through this a bit more easily
well this is kinda a test run.

Though most murder myster thready you dont get any clues so thats what makes you able to get through this a bit more easily
I'm always down for something DR related, I hope there's still space! Dragons name: Sonata Image: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=385134&tab=dragon&did=44857320][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=44857320&skin=0&apparel=22695,7297,27983,6983,27985,27998,27999,7862,7296&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] Ultimate talent: Musician Backstory/other info: Ever since hatching, Sonata never spoke a word, instead communicating through music. Her parents originally believed her to be a late bloomer, but after a while they realised she was mute and cast her out to live on her own. After a while lost in the woods, she was found by one of the clans searchers who took her to the clan. Whilst there, one of the clans inventors created a device to let her communicate without speaking and with this, she convinced the clans leaders to let her stay as an entertainer. (It may also be interesting to note that Sonata isn't her real name, just a nickname she was given by the clan leaders.)
I'm always down for something DR related, I hope there's still space!

Dragons name: Sonata
Image:
dragon?did=44857320&skin=0&apparel=22695,7297,27983,6983,27985,27998,27999,7862,7296&xt=dressing.png
Ultimate talent: Musician
Backstory/other info: Ever since hatching, Sonata never spoke a word, instead communicating through music. Her parents originally believed her to be a late bloomer, but after a while they realised she was mute and cast her out to live on her own. After a while lost in the woods, she was found by one of the clans searchers who took her to the clan. Whilst there, one of the clans inventors created a device to let her communicate without speaking and with this, she convinced the clans leaders to let her stay as an entertainer. (It may also be interesting to note that Sonata isn't her real name, just a nickname she was given by the clan leaders.)
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
@MissNevermind
your in i keep the number constantly updated .

mind answearing what i asked up above
@MissNevermind
your in i keep the number constantly updated .

mind answearing what i asked up above
Ah, okay! I've done a few similar killing game things on other sites before and they've all turned out well so I have confidence in this one. If push comes to shove you could possibly find an excuse to keep the game going. (Eg: one I was in executed the person we voted for even if they were innocent before revealing if they actually were the killer or not without revealing the true killer to build tension.)
Ah, okay! I've done a few similar killing game things on other sites before and they've all turned out well so I have confidence in this one. If push comes to shove you could possibly find an excuse to keep the game going. (Eg: one I was in executed the person we voted for even if they were innocent before revealing if they actually were the killer or not without revealing the true killer to build tension.)
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60