TOPIC | The killing game (round 2)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
@ClockworkEclipse

yup definitly will add you to the list
@ClockworkEclipse

yup definitly will add you to the list
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
[b]Dragons name:[/b] Voiken [b]image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11523814] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/115239/11523814_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Ultimate talent:[/b] Ultimate Herbalist [b]backstory/other info:[/b] With what appears to be a scroll satchel at her side and a fretful Nature Sprite fluttering at her back, many dragons mistake young Voiken as a simple messenger between clans with insane luck when it comes to familiar bonding. However, if one were to peer inside the satchel, they would find neatly divided bundles of herbs, waiting to be ground and mixed into salves and potions for those in need of a good remedy, often with the aid of the aforementioned sprite. However, Voiken is quite protective of her herb pouch, as those herbs easily become deadly in the talons of the wrong dragon, and a poisonous powder can just as easily be made as a tea for powerful migraines or simple sores. She knows her herbs well, and tends to try and help those around her with the aid of her faithful companion Mistral, be it from small fevers to poisoning. She usually means well, but her knowledge of her own craft can make her a deadly opponent... Well, if she would stop tripping over her own tail and fly straight for once. Maybe then Mistral could stop making small salves for the little scratches and bruises Voiken gets with her clumsy nature. ((Got home with time to spare~! Let's hope Voiken's curse of night 1 kills doesn't follow her into this game. But man, how funny would it have been if I'd entered my own Monokuma, called Monokuro to make him less obvious, as the Ultimate Doll? XD I gotta ask, will familiars be involved in this mafia game, or not? Because if so, I'm gonna have to change Voiken's out to my Nature Sprite (her actual familiar) since I'm trying to awaken all my familiars at the moment.)) EDIT: Forgot to ping. @zona
Dragons name: Voiken
image:

11523814_350.png

Ultimate talent: Ultimate Herbalist
backstory/other info: With what appears to be a scroll satchel at her side and a fretful Nature Sprite fluttering at her back, many dragons mistake young Voiken as a simple messenger between clans with insane luck when it comes to familiar bonding. However, if one were to peer inside the satchel, they would find neatly divided bundles of herbs, waiting to be ground and mixed into salves and potions for those in need of a good remedy, often with the aid of the aforementioned sprite. However, Voiken is quite protective of her herb pouch, as those herbs easily become deadly in the talons of the wrong dragon, and a poisonous powder can just as easily be made as a tea for powerful migraines or simple sores. She knows her herbs well, and tends to try and help those around her with the aid of her faithful companion Mistral, be it from small fevers to poisoning. She usually means well, but her knowledge of her own craft can make her a deadly opponent...

Well, if she would stop tripping over her own tail and fly straight for once. Maybe then Mistral could stop making small salves for the little scratches and bruises Voiken gets with her clumsy nature.

((Got home with time to spare~! Let's hope Voiken's curse of night 1 kills doesn't follow her into this game. But man, how funny would it have been if I'd entered my own Monokuma, called Monokuro to make him less obvious, as the Ultimate Doll? XD I gotta ask, will familiars be involved in this mafia game, or not? Because if so, I'm gonna have to change Voiken's out to my Nature Sprite (her actual familiar) since I'm trying to awaken all my familiars at the moment.))

EDIT: Forgot to ping. @zona
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@ClockworkEclipse

familiars are definitly allowed

anyway thanks for showing up ^_^

(9 more slots btw since one is on hold for my friend uni. though if we hit 10 and within the next week dont get anymore players we will start)

also no need to ping me im subbed btw i should probbably mention that in the main post

also if you die ya can always join next game this wont be the only game
@ClockworkEclipse

familiars are definitly allowed

anyway thanks for showing up ^_^

(9 more slots btw since one is on hold for my friend uni. though if we hit 10 and within the next week dont get anymore players we will start)

also no need to ping me im subbed btw i should probbably mention that in the main post

also if you die ya can always join next game this wont be the only game
If I die this game, I'm totally entering as Monokuro next game. XD Gonna go match Voiken's familiar.
If I die this game, I'm totally entering as Monokuro next game. XD Gonna go match Voiken's familiar.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
[b]Dragon's Name:[/b]Chaos [b]Image:[/b][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/458228/45822735_350.png[/img] [b]Ultimate talent:[/b] Ultimate Trickster [b]Backstory/Other Info:[/b]Acting as co-leader for a rebellion/cult, Chaos has one trick after another up her sleeve. If she was placed on an alignment chart she'd be a chaotic neutral, if things don't go in a good way for her, it isn't her problem anymore. She has odd, convoluted, and insane ways of doing things, yet however most of them... seem to still work. Her methods are mad and her madness has its methods. She ends up avoiding most unsavory situations that involve her, whether that is escaping handcuffs in a puff of smoke or turning tail from a crime scene, she can do it. She tends to be opposed to any excessive violence unless it is proven necessary (however necessary has a different definition to her). Chaos is not to be fooled with because she would simply fool you instead.
Dragon's Name:Chaos
Image:45822735_350.png
Ultimate talent: Ultimate Trickster
Backstory/Other Info:Acting as co-leader for a rebellion/cult, Chaos has one trick after another up her sleeve. If she was placed on an alignment chart she'd be a chaotic neutral, if things don't go in a good way for her, it isn't her problem anymore. She has odd, convoluted, and insane ways of doing things, yet however most of them... seem to still work.
Her methods are mad and her madness has its methods. She ends up avoiding most unsavory situations that involve her, whether that is escaping handcuffs in a puff of smoke or turning tail from a crime scene, she can do it. She tends to be opposed to any excessive violence unless it is proven necessary (however necessary has a different definition to her). Chaos is not to be fooled with because she would simply fool you instead.
Du1Zmc2.png
@Pyrolizard413

welcome to the game
@Pyrolizard413

welcome to the game
[b]Dragons name:[/b]Chroma [b]image:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47337993] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/473380/47337993_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Ultimate talent:[/b]Ultimate alchemist [b]backstory/other info:[/b] Chroma left her clan as they were having a cevil war. The clan had no insect and she went out to search for some. She is currently traveling and never knew that she was an 'ultimate' until she came here.
Dragons name:Chroma
image:
47337993_350.png

Ultimate talent:Ultimate alchemist
backstory/other info: Chroma left her clan as they were having a cevil war. The clan had no insect and she went out to search for some. She is currently traveling and never knew that she was an 'ultimate' until she came here.
YpIYDOq.gif b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png
@clementine2017

welcome to the killing game
@clementine2017

welcome to the killing game
I hope I can join! Dragons Name: Kaleena Image: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/430697/43069602_350.png[/img] Ultimate Talent: Ultimate Wind Magic User Backstory/Other Info: Kaleena is a mother to three, with loving parents and children and her mate... however she herself acts like a heartless shell of her dragonet self, she was once bright, curious and bubbly, now she is cold, ignorant and doesn’t love her children. She still hasn’t been banished from the Clan, but after her daughter and herself got into a big, public arguement... Kaleena decided to take a step in one direction to find what she really wanted to do in life. She writes to her family... and that shows what emotion she really has. She had no clue what an ultimate was, and that she herself was one, until she came here. She only REALLY left her Clan when there was sudden unrest and bullying as well as cruelty towards ‘strange’ dragons... she herself for her personality became a target.
I hope I can join!
Dragons Name: Kaleena
Image: 43069602_350.png
Ultimate Talent: Ultimate Wind Magic User
Backstory/Other Info:
Kaleena is a mother to three, with loving parents and children and her mate... however she herself acts like a heartless shell of her dragonet self, she was once bright, curious and bubbly, now she is cold, ignorant and doesn’t love her children. She still hasn’t been banished from the Clan, but after her daughter and herself got into a big, public arguement... Kaleena decided to take a step in one direction to find what she really wanted to do in life. She writes to her family... and that shows what emotion she really has.

She had no clue what an ultimate was, and that she herself was one, until she came here. She only REALLY left her Clan when there was sudden unrest and bullying as well as cruelty towards ‘strange’ dragons... she herself for her personality became a target.
I would rather walk with a friend in the dark,
Than alone in the light. - Helen Keller, Friendship Quotes
7zcCDc4.png[/center][/url]
Ahhh save me a spot I'll come back in the morning
Ahhh save me a spot I'll come back in the morning
dNCLmdm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60