Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GLA] Blanket Fort - Cats' Choice Awards
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
(Sorry this took so long @Zona )
Shadowfax nodded, accepting. "If you say so." She watched as Vitomir left, then, freed from the conversation, she turned and went to her own room. On the way Mia stopped her to ask about Toby's whereabouts and, not wanting to think of anything bad after that conversation with Vitomir, she decided to look on the hopeful side. "He's probably having a tea party with Fluffy." Mia didn't seem convinced, Shadowfax wasn't quite convinced by her own words either, but she really wanted to look on the bright side. Tired, she moved on, she could just ask fluffy if she ever saw them again.

Shadowfax didn't sleep well that night, and thus was still tired the next day. She just wanted to go home now. She just wanted people to just be nice. Why did there have to be conflict.

The obstacle course was in the dungeon. Shadowfax didn't want to go to the dungeon. Shadowfax went anyway.

She spotted Vitomir in his Serthis form... He didn't seem to want to talk, so she left him alone and got on with her own race. There was... a frustratingly large amount of mazes. Shadowfax was terrible at navigation at the best of times and got lost more times that she could count, multiple times so much so that she thought she'd never escape. Eventually, she remembered the tip of just hugging the right-hand wall the whole way through, and proceeded with that. It took a while, but she did at least eventually get out instead of just, getting stuck there forevermore.

She didn't think the room of stuff getting thrown was very nice, either. Not when there were rocks and chairs and generally things that could actually hurt people, that was just mean. Luckily, only soft and small things that didn't hurt seemed to get thrown at her, but she couldn't help but feel sorry for the others that were getting hurt by the rocks.

The ice... She got bumped around by the other dragons horribly. Had it been her alone, being a tundra she probably could have made it across in reasonable time. But she was just so small... she got knocked down multiple times. This was just terrible.

Finally, finally, she made it out. Vitomir had already left by the time she did... oh well. Having had a day that was really not so great, she was very very tempted to just go straight back to her room. But she hung around for the closing ceremony and listened to that. She even managed to put on a smile and make a very short nice little speech when she collected her gems for finishing third in the magic challenge the day before. The reward felt hollow now, though, it felt like she'd cheated. As soon as she felt she could, she left for her room.

Tired and dejected, Shadowfax nearly didn't notice the package as she bee-lined towards her room and her bed. She might not have done, had she not fallen over it by the door. Bemused at having a package she turned and looked at it. It was from Vitomir... His dragon form probably, by the looks of it. Why didn't he deliver it himself? Strange. She took it into her room, and opened it.

Seconds later she burst back out through the door, coughing, and the collapsed to the floor as she transformed into a Longneck... And the gas that the package had contained rolled through the open doorway, out her room, and down the hall to engulf the rest of the fortress of ends...
(Sorry this took so long @Zona )
Shadowfax nodded, accepting. "If you say so." She watched as Vitomir left, then, freed from the conversation, she turned and went to her own room. On the way Mia stopped her to ask about Toby's whereabouts and, not wanting to think of anything bad after that conversation with Vitomir, she decided to look on the hopeful side. "He's probably having a tea party with Fluffy." Mia didn't seem convinced, Shadowfax wasn't quite convinced by her own words either, but she really wanted to look on the bright side. Tired, she moved on, she could just ask fluffy if she ever saw them again.

Shadowfax didn't sleep well that night, and thus was still tired the next day. She just wanted to go home now. She just wanted people to just be nice. Why did there have to be conflict.

The obstacle course was in the dungeon. Shadowfax didn't want to go to the dungeon. Shadowfax went anyway.

She spotted Vitomir in his Serthis form... He didn't seem to want to talk, so she left him alone and got on with her own race. There was... a frustratingly large amount of mazes. Shadowfax was terrible at navigation at the best of times and got lost more times that she could count, multiple times so much so that she thought she'd never escape. Eventually, she remembered the tip of just hugging the right-hand wall the whole way through, and proceeded with that. It took a while, but she did at least eventually get out instead of just, getting stuck there forevermore.

She didn't think the room of stuff getting thrown was very nice, either. Not when there were rocks and chairs and generally things that could actually hurt people, that was just mean. Luckily, only soft and small things that didn't hurt seemed to get thrown at her, but she couldn't help but feel sorry for the others that were getting hurt by the rocks.

The ice... She got bumped around by the other dragons horribly. Had it been her alone, being a tundra she probably could have made it across in reasonable time. But she was just so small... she got knocked down multiple times. This was just terrible.

Finally, finally, she made it out. Vitomir had already left by the time she did... oh well. Having had a day that was really not so great, she was very very tempted to just go straight back to her room. But she hung around for the closing ceremony and listened to that. She even managed to put on a smile and make a very short nice little speech when she collected her gems for finishing third in the magic challenge the day before. The reward felt hollow now, though, it felt like she'd cheated. As soon as she felt she could, she left for her room.

Tired and dejected, Shadowfax nearly didn't notice the package as she bee-lined towards her room and her bed. She might not have done, had she not fallen over it by the door. Bemused at having a package she turned and looked at it. It was from Vitomir... His dragon form probably, by the looks of it. Why didn't he deliver it himself? Strange. She took it into her room, and opened it.

Seconds later she burst back out through the door, coughing, and the collapsed to the floor as she transformed into a Longneck... And the gas that the package had contained rolled through the open doorway, out her room, and down the hall to engulf the rest of the fortress of ends...
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
one last rp post from me.

the serthis had been outside long before the caos that was his potion had occured. He would write a note in the notebook before turning back into vahid

Vahid was left confused as to why he was outside the note book was openLet this be my last warning for you Vahid. Ever try to try my authority again and ill show you even more pain than you've ever felt in your short life. Your dragon friend and this entire fortress has become my first test run of the widespread potions and it is because of you that they were.

Vahid was panic stricken but knew better than to imidiatly go back in there. Well he honestly didn't care . The gas disapates in air very quickly so he coulld likely go in there without too much harm .

So he would eventually find shadowfaxs room and find what was now a longnek in the room instead of shadowfax... "I'm so sorry ... I didn't know he would do that to you. Let me take you back to your clan. Ill save you i promise. somehow i will save you" Vahid was on the verge of tears. Who was he kidding. he couldnt save her. he didn't have any way to revert the effects of the gas. Without Vitomirs co-operation it was imposible. Not only to save her but the many other residents of the fortress of ends.

one last rp post from me.

the serthis had been outside long before the caos that was his potion had occured. He would write a note in the notebook before turning back into vahid

Vahid was left confused as to why he was outside the note book was openLet this be my last warning for you Vahid. Ever try to try my authority again and ill show you even more pain than you've ever felt in your short life. Your dragon friend and this entire fortress has become my first test run of the widespread potions and it is because of you that they were.

Vahid was panic stricken but knew better than to imidiatly go back in there. Well he honestly didn't care . The gas disapates in air very quickly so he coulld likely go in there without too much harm .

So he would eventually find shadowfaxs room and find what was now a longnek in the room instead of shadowfax... "I'm so sorry ... I didn't know he would do that to you. Let me take you back to your clan. Ill save you i promise. somehow i will save you" Vahid was on the verge of tears. Who was he kidding. he couldnt save her. he didn't have any way to revert the effects of the gas. Without Vitomirs co-operation it was imposible. Not only to save her but the many other residents of the fortress of ends.

My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
@squidragon thanks so much for this event!
I was looking forward LOTS to your event because I loved each of your previous events I participated in!
Sadly, this time around I was so extremely busy that I could not really play along, I was too exhausted after work, but I read the posts and they were super fun
I'm surprised my Deinonychus even managed to be a cat's favourite, this was a nice surprise!

Thanks to everyone who helped and those who wrote fun rp replies too, this was such a great idea and dragons and cats go so well together
(of course they do- my cat's Chinese zodiac IS dragon, after all xD She behaves like one, too)
@squidragon thanks so much for this event!
I was looking forward LOTS to your event because I loved each of your previous events I participated in!
Sadly, this time around I was so extremely busy that I could not really play along, I was too exhausted after work, but I read the posts and they were super fun
I'm surprised my Deinonychus even managed to be a cat's favourite, this was a nice surprise!

Thanks to everyone who helped and those who wrote fun rp replies too, this was such a great idea and dragons and cats go so well together
(of course they do- my cat's Chinese zodiac IS dragon, after all xD She behaves like one, too)
qR6otwA.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74