Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GLA] Blanket Fort - Cats' Choice Awards
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 73 74
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44157518] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/441576/44157518p.png[/img] [/url][/center] Mira headed down to the library. She thought maybe she could figure out some things about Fluffy, which could hint at clues about her strange vision. And of course, maybe she'd find Toby along the way? After she asked Sushi, the librarian cat, if he'd seen Toby, she set out to search the library. And do some research on the side. She asked Sushi about where she could find books relating to the Shade, and headed off to find them. She was met with some success. Many of the books detailed how alchemy could be used to channel the shade, and about its unknown effects on exposure. It explained some of the odd mutations she'd seen cats wandering around with, and Fluffy... [center].....[/center] Mira was exhausted. She'd spent much of last night reading up as much as she could. What she'd learned was vague and somewhat confusing, but it was better than nothing. The first couple challenges were simple. Following instructions? Mira had that handled! Her first creation was some interesting orange antennae. Though they were fluffier than expected. Next she crafted a bottle that shot colorful hearts into the air. She was very happy with how that turned out. The temporary gene she made was also a success! [i]'Kinda wish I'd chosen more creative things to make though...'[/i] The skydancer looked around at some of the others creations. Maybe this whole event wasn't for her... She looked down in her pot as she added the last few ingredients. They started shifting colors, until it landed on an off-white and went up in smoke. She coughed, waving the fumes away. Left in the cauldron was a cute little gecko. She grinned as she held the tiny creature, memorized about how she'd basically created life via alchemy. It was awe-inspiring. The final task though...Mira was a little nervous. This recipe seemed sketchy...she could barely read it. [i]'Does...does that say green goo? Is it it green ooze?[/i] She followed the instructions as best as she could, but then suddenly the mixture turned an eye-burning neon blue. She reeled back as it started to bubble violently and let out a shriek as the contents exploded everywhere. Mira flung her wings in front of her, protecting the small gecko she'd brought into existence. Burning, sizzling ooze splashed onto her wings, biting and blighting the vulnerable membrane. She slumped to the ground, clenching her eyes shut. Around her, she could hear the explosions and shrieks of her fellow dragons as their experiment went utterly wrong. [center].....[/center] Mira wanted to be angry. She wanted to shout at the organizers. They lost points, for a failure that wasn't even their fault?! It was unfair! The darn cats should've been more careful with the recipes. They hadn't even tested out the final one! And now many of the contestants had paid for it. Mira sat sulking as she was treated for her burns. After her wings had been bandaged, she stared down at her little new familiar. The gecko stared up at her, flicking its tiny tongue. She tried to give it an encouraging smile. She looked around at all the others who were being treated. She stood up and walked over to Chamomile. She wanted to help. All these dragons, none of them deserved what had happened to them. ------ Cue me internally screaming in the corner. Heckity heck!! [i]Mira?![/i] You should be better at this!! [s]at least tomorrow is all about magic, so she should do better then[/s]

Mira headed down to the library. She thought maybe she could figure out some things about Fluffy, which could hint at clues about her strange vision. And of course, maybe she'd find Toby along the way?

After she asked Sushi, the librarian cat, if he'd seen Toby, she set out to search the library. And do some research on the side. She asked Sushi about where she could find books relating to the Shade, and headed off to find them.

She was met with some success. Many of the books detailed how alchemy could be used to channel the shade, and about its unknown effects on exposure. It explained some of the odd mutations she'd seen cats wandering around with, and Fluffy...

Mira was exhausted. She'd spent much of last night reading up as much as she could. What she'd learned was vague and somewhat confusing, but it was better than nothing.

The first couple challenges were simple. Following instructions? Mira had that handled!

Her first creation was some interesting orange antennae. Though they were fluffier than expected. Next she crafted a bottle that shot colorful hearts into the air. She was very happy with how that turned out. The temporary gene she made was also a success!

'Kinda wish I'd chosen more creative things to make though...' The skydancer looked around at some of the others creations. Maybe this whole event wasn't for her...

She looked down in her pot as she added the last few ingredients. They started shifting colors, until it landed on an off-white and went up in smoke. She coughed, waving the fumes away. Left in the cauldron was a cute little gecko.

She grinned as she held the tiny creature, memorized about how she'd basically created life via alchemy. It was awe-inspiring.

The final task though...Mira was a little nervous. This recipe seemed sketchy...she could barely read it. 'Does...does that say green goo? Is it it green ooze?

She followed the instructions as best as she could, but then suddenly the mixture turned an eye-burning neon blue. She reeled back as it started to bubble violently and let out a shriek as the contents exploded everywhere.

Mira flung her wings in front of her, protecting the small gecko she'd brought into existence. Burning, sizzling ooze splashed onto her wings, biting and blighting the vulnerable membrane. She slumped to the ground, clenching her eyes shut. Around her, she could hear the explosions and shrieks of her fellow dragons as their experiment went utterly wrong.

Mira wanted to be angry. She wanted to shout at the organizers. They lost points, for a failure that wasn't even their fault?! It was unfair! The darn cats should've been more careful with the recipes. They hadn't even tested out the final one!

And now many of the contestants had paid for it.

Mira sat sulking as she was treated for her burns. After her wings had been bandaged, she stared down at her little new familiar. The gecko stared up at her, flicking its tiny tongue. She tried to give it an encouraging smile.

She looked around at all the others who were being treated. She stood up and walked over to Chamomile. She wanted to help. All these dragons, none of them deserved what had happened to them.

Cue me internally screaming in the corner. Heckity heck!! Mira?! You should be better at this!! at least tomorrow is all about magic, so she should do better then
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them | +0 FR Time
koshka is having such a good time! he wonders if he should keep the stuff he made today or if it'll disturb his kitty friends... [img]https://i.imgur.com/x4Qqhk3.png[/img]
koshka is having such a good time! he wonders if he should keep the stuff he made today or if it'll disturb his kitty friends...

x4Qqhk3.png
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
"In the first round, this dragon spawned some kind of orange moustache. After opening their second round battle, a big bright rainbow shines across the room. In the third round, this dragon created a gene that added patches of contrasting colors to the dragon's wings. In the fourth round, they spawned some kind of shiny orange terror-blob with big eyes and a HUGE smile. Explodey? Yes" Amazing [emoji=sunglasses] explosions, bright colours and rainbows!
"In the first round, this dragon spawned some kind of orange moustache. After opening their second round battle, a big bright rainbow shines across the room. In the third round, this dragon created a gene that added patches of contrasting colors to the dragon's wings. In the fourth round, they spawned some kind of shiny orange terror-blob with big eyes and a HUGE smile. Explodey? Yes"

Amazing
explosions, bright colours and rainbows!
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=3808863&skin=25608&apparel=25525,25348,25347,25351,25352,25349,19449,25350,19450,19447,22168,22170,22166,21046,21045,21047,16491&xt=dressing.png[/img] Shadowfax was pleased to see that Vitomir did not go to the dungeons. In fact, he'd also come in the direction of the library, good. She began searching for the cat, but noticed Vitomir had gone to research the shade... Maybe it would be good to understand it some more? This was unlikely but maybe she could even bring some new info on it back to the clan, then she'd at least have gained something from being here. Although... She looked at Vitomir... She had gained a friend. So, with trepidation, she sat and picked up one of the shade books. "There are some shade-touched in my clan," she said offhandedly to Vito as she read, "Even a shadewoken. Never have understood it much, though." [rule] The next day was another day that Shadowfax didn't expect to go well for her. She'd never brewed a potion in her life, the most interaction she'd ever had was to snip some fur or scales for the clan brewmaster to use as materials. However, she would have Vitomir's help, so maybe that would allow her to brew [i]something[/i]. She watched, as her new friend sat next to her, and listened as he commented about it being a piece of cake. "Yes but do concentrate on yours more than mine," she tried to warn him, but he took no heed, and thus walked her through basically the whole thing, even helped her measure some of the ingredients. His copper cuffs still turned out better than the antenna she'd made, though, so maybe she needn't have worried? The next one proved her wrong, though. She tried to remind him to work in his own potion, but he insisted on helping her, and while she was appreciative for the help and was actually very successful with her own potion, she saw as he ran out of time, as his potion barely even made a few swirls of smoke. At the genetics one, he didn't even bother working on his own, though at the end she saw him take out a potion he'd made before. She thought that was cheating, really, but said nothing, and the cats by their marking down clearly noticed as well. At familiar making, Shadowfax watched as Vitomir gave up. "I'm sorry for needing so much help... you really should have concentrated on your own potions." She said, as she worked on making a familiar with ample help from him. A very nice gecko crawled out at the end of it all, a new member of the family for her to take home and care. Very cute. "Tegula" She named it, whilst sniffing it then gently placing it on her head where it seemed to sit very happily. And on to the final potion. The cats' conversation about this potion was concerning her, what on Sornieth was this going to be? And looking at the ingredients list... They sounded like the sorts of things that the brewmaster at home would ask for before putting up the "keep out, dangerous experiments in progress" sign that Jean had forced her to use after making one of the clan be covered in glowing blue dots all over. Oh well... She began to very *very* carefully follow the instructions. She heard Vitomir warn her it was dangerous and she took a step back as it began to boil and shake... Too late, the cauldron exploded before she could get away from it. [rule] There was ringing in her ears, her vision was blurry, and someone was carrying her. Someone green? She came to her senses in a hospital bed, covered in bandages and burn salve, with Vitomir hovering nearby. Wait, had he? She cleared her throat and, still a bit woozy, tried to speak. "Vito-mir? Are you, who carried me here?" She shook her head and sat up, it didn't really hurt that much, some of the others looked worse off. Perhaps she should help them.
dragon?did=3808863&skin=25608&apparel=25525,25348,25347,25351,25352,25349,19449,25350,19450,19447,22168,22170,22166,21046,21045,21047,16491&xt=dressing.png

Shadowfax was pleased to see that Vitomir did not go to the dungeons. In fact, he'd also come in the direction of the library, good. She began searching for the cat, but noticed Vitomir had gone to research the shade... Maybe it would be good to understand it some more? This was unlikely but maybe she could even bring some new info on it back to the clan, then she'd at least have gained something from being here. Although... She looked at Vitomir... She had gained a friend. So, with trepidation, she sat and picked up one of the shade books. "There are some shade-touched in my clan," she said offhandedly to Vito as she read, "Even a shadewoken. Never have understood it much, though."

The next day was another day that Shadowfax didn't expect to go well for her. She'd never brewed a potion in her life, the most interaction she'd ever had was to snip some fur or scales for the clan brewmaster to use as materials. However, she would have Vitomir's help, so maybe that would allow her to brew something.

She watched, as her new friend sat next to her, and listened as he commented about it being a piece of cake. "Yes but do concentrate on yours more than mine," she tried to warn him, but he took no heed, and thus walked her through basically the whole thing, even helped her measure some of the ingredients. His copper cuffs still turned out better than the antenna she'd made, though, so maybe she needn't have worried?

The next one proved her wrong, though. She tried to remind him to work in his own potion, but he insisted on helping her, and while she was appreciative for the help and was actually very successful with her own potion, she saw as he ran out of time, as his potion barely even made a few swirls of smoke.

At the genetics one, he didn't even bother working on his own, though at the end she saw him take out a potion he'd made before. She thought that was cheating, really, but said nothing, and the cats by their marking down clearly noticed as well.

At familiar making, Shadowfax watched as Vitomir gave up. "I'm sorry for needing so much help... you really should have concentrated on your own potions." She said, as she worked on making a familiar with ample help from him. A very nice gecko crawled out at the end of it all, a new member of the family for her to take home and care. Very cute. "Tegula" She named it, whilst sniffing it then gently placing it on her head where it seemed to sit very happily.

And on to the final potion. The cats' conversation about this potion was concerning her, what on Sornieth was this going to be? And looking at the ingredients list... They sounded like the sorts of things that the brewmaster at home would ask for before putting up the "keep out, dangerous experiments in progress" sign that Jean had forced her to use after making one of the clan be covered in glowing blue dots all over. Oh well... She began to very *very* carefully follow the instructions. She heard Vitomir warn her it was dangerous and she took a step back as it began to boil and shake... Too late, the cauldron exploded before she could get away from it.

There was ringing in her ears, her vision was blurry, and someone was carrying her. Someone green?

She came to her senses in a hospital bed, covered in bandages and burn salve, with Vitomir hovering nearby. Wait, had he? She cleared her throat and, still a bit woozy, tried to speak. "Vito-mir? Are you, who carried me here?" She shook her head and sat up, it didn't really hurt that much, some of the others looked worse off. Perhaps she should help them.
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
and i missed the form again
and i missed the form again
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
(btw him helping shadowfax this is what i consider him helping)

"ermmm.... yes?" his response thinking for a second before saying something else "yeah I did carry you I was somewhat worried. I mean its not that hard when you have a strength potion on hand" he laughed a little bit showing an empty bottle at his side ".... hes going to be annoyed that i completlly flunked the event. If it wasnt for me remembering this recepie as one of my own. I wouldve gotten even lower points" his ears had droped a tiny bit. He could just imagine what the serthis's response would be to this mess.

He then sighed this was a complete mess he didn't even have the slimist chance of winning the contest anymore. "I think you should just rest ... but i need to let the serthis know what had happen... so im going to go id rather not him have a terrible reaction in front of you....

"though i do have one question for you ... what clan are you of. i never quite caught it"
(btw him helping shadowfax this is what i consider him helping)

"ermmm.... yes?" his response thinking for a second before saying something else "yeah I did carry you I was somewhat worried. I mean its not that hard when you have a strength potion on hand" he laughed a little bit showing an empty bottle at his side ".... hes going to be annoyed that i completlly flunked the event. If it wasnt for me remembering this recepie as one of my own. I wouldve gotten even lower points" his ears had droped a tiny bit. He could just imagine what the serthis's response would be to this mess.

He then sighed this was a complete mess he didn't even have the slimist chance of winning the contest anymore. "I think you should just rest ... but i need to let the serthis know what had happen... so im going to go id rather not him have a terrible reaction in front of you....

"though i do have one question for you ... what clan are you of. i never quite caught it"
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
Shadowfax nodded. Vitomir had been worried, and tried to warn her before hand, did that mean he considered her a friend too? That'd be nice, they could be friends properly! Her head was starting to clear now and she laughed when he mentioned the strength potion, the winced immediately afterwards. She frowned, at the mention of his Serthis form being upset. "Yeah... I imagine he'll be quite upset. You, didn't have to sacrifice your own score to help me you know, that was... it was really nice of you to help."

She glanced around the room when Vitomir told her to rest, and wiggled her toes. "I would rest but... A lot of the others seem more hurt than I am, I think I should help them."

And then Vitomir asked what clan she was from and Shadowfax immediately perked up. "I'm from clan Siafulkina Dwyllain! You could come visit if you want, we're in the Starwood Strand and don't particularly try to hide. We could totally give you a place to stay, and having a Serthis form wouldn't be a problem cause We have a whole bunch of Beastclan people wiling with us on equal terms!" She grinned at him, excited, "We have another really good alchemist there, you two could swap ideas maybe?"
Shadowfax nodded. Vitomir had been worried, and tried to warn her before hand, did that mean he considered her a friend too? That'd be nice, they could be friends properly! Her head was starting to clear now and she laughed when he mentioned the strength potion, the winced immediately afterwards. She frowned, at the mention of his Serthis form being upset. "Yeah... I imagine he'll be quite upset. You, didn't have to sacrifice your own score to help me you know, that was... it was really nice of you to help."

She glanced around the room when Vitomir told her to rest, and wiggled her toes. "I would rest but... A lot of the others seem more hurt than I am, I think I should help them."

And then Vitomir asked what clan she was from and Shadowfax immediately perked up. "I'm from clan Siafulkina Dwyllain! You could come visit if you want, we're in the Starwood Strand and don't particularly try to hide. We could totally give you a place to stay, and having a Serthis form wouldn't be a problem cause We have a whole bunch of Beastclan people wiling with us on equal terms!" She grinned at him, excited, "We have another really good alchemist there, you two could swap ideas maybe?"
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
"..." he didnt say anything at first. the color had drained from his face as he realized exactly what clan she was talking about. The clan hyjin and vardi came from .The one he had realized delph had disapeared to. The same clan he and the serthis had decided the would have to storm and get delph back. "I-I will have to think about it" he said a bit hesitantly. He would then hurry away not wanting to talk anymore and he had to deal with everything else going on MAking sure everything in his notebook was clear Vahid let vitomir take control for a bit [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/01b87e8c-891e-4cb6-9cd5-ddc7a813d24f/dcwqfws-f609a5c0-6cb0-47f0-8fd0-cb229223c0b4.png/v1/fill/w_781,h_1024,strp/a_by_annobethal_dcwqfws-pre.png[/img] AS soon as the serthis read the notebook a scream could be heard throughout the fortress of ends. A very very angry scream from an enraged serthis who had just found out he had done terribly at his own job because he was helping a dragon he barely knew of a clan that he hated @unicorncrazy
"..." he didnt say anything at first. the color had drained from his face as he realized exactly what clan she was talking about. The clan hyjin and vardi came from .The one he had realized delph had disapeared to. The same clan he and the serthis had decided the would have to storm and get delph back. "I-I will have to think about it" he said a bit hesitantly.

He would then hurry away not wanting to talk anymore and he had to deal with everything else going on

MAking sure everything in his notebook was clear Vahid let vitomir take control for a bit

a_by_annobethal_dcwqfws-pre.png

AS soon as the serthis read the notebook a scream could be heard throughout the fortress of ends. A very very angry scream from an enraged serthis who had just found out he had done terribly at his own job because he was helping a dragon he barely knew of a clan that he hated
@unicorncrazy
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
@Keary @theinsaneeraser @Jaspernoir @Kairos @LilyBound @Tserin @foxghosts @tieflingcleric @Rowdy @MusicandMagic @Mothlight @Zwolfoi @Ranmaru @Ciphers @FishyWishyz @October @Daine @ThiefOfGale @Snapdragoon @DeviBrigard @heathermoon @GuardParade @SommerBee @Zona @Lissy @Juxta13 @Thoracosaurus @Spark @Narelle @Amariel @Kelpoyo @Valyrie @yellowstarfish @Niathria @Venusian @fistfulofdragons @artobartis @ShadedRaven @RubieKanary @Arianethel @Leopardmask @HedwigHufflepuff @Boneshakers @Acuarela @Ellapinky @WolfandCrow @Borkbean @Dandie @EmbertheSkywing @Alarkota @Gravebloom @kephallonian @Exceed @Raiko @Katsuokai @Sylvandyr @Shougoney @Blanche @Hikaye @idlewildly @Tarany @TwoSouls @Scatterspark @CrazyBat @Cheshly @tsukisasaki @pyereciae2788 @Hinumi @Okiastar @Disillusionist @Fenixinka @Starwindrider @Yuubi @valkyrian @MoonlitCacti @Knickknacks @Stanzascale @Shiraya @mooncakefestival @FelineFine @Kydoimos @Mossfern @LucidDreams @bunlux @Haudren @Hanelli @FliptheFrog @literallyacat @Jazzyleia @tarshaan @Acechaser @Frionivalis @Agion @Nemalu @Starry413 @GiantPandroid @Thewarywatcher13 @mrgbmommy @MarinaQuakenbush @Alastriona1 @DuskAwakening @Charliex8 @AithneOnik @Stay @Darkrait @WhistlewindWolf @SassmasterMaxie @dividedAnimus @remuslupn @Hyotenka @Luhnia @Celes @crowworm @Moshipuppy @Ragnarok42 @cheyinka @Flaeyr @dagmarmot @Edgedancer @qwigoqwaga @Twye @Murakali @Arinyl @texaspooky @Tunesmith @Kvon @BlazingSkyDragon @Harana @Eialyne @velkyr @CowboyMouth @Noddddd @Aradan @sweetzana @saltyleti @AchromaticSpark @Shirokame @JinxMoonstone @Shakalaka @dragonofyang @Crystaril @SprinklesTheCat @Pachirisu @sublimevoide @UnnaturalHistory @Grahh @MaraLaray @Infinity14 @betty @jbapple @Elsu @LehLora @CherryGlitter @Zillua @threepigeons @mothscale @Adriel @magpietellme @almightyjanitor @LoyalStar @Watercolour @Akal @ShadewingRising @CaityJay @themasterplan47 @MistyGlowy @Crim @Mmmmmyst @defenestrating @copierthief @sagaxi @Delcat @thegrinningcrow @Pazazz @DragonLover1234 @bellzan @CaliCa1 @WanderingTurtle @Illyrael @Elisse @mzvalkyrie @lesen @anika @rosevoids @Undermom @UnicornCrazy @Corviddae @tigressRising @felistopaz @arboretumm @QUACK2 @Emberglo @brighteningskies @ShardofSun @Snek @Stellatrix13 @Octopodes @Oceanic03 @LavenderAmethyst @Emberlight @SeeTheStars @BlueStopSigns @BreezeBrambles @Oddballme @MissFrills @Killunia @Meebo @JCTupacz @Mediumdee @BlackwatchGenji @thegrayones @Falka @GlacialVitriol @Duskofdawn12 @Zerologist @Skittles251 @Eyry @Swiftfire289 @Sidegrinder @NoStepOnSnek @Cethosia @yyalls @Punkinator919 @AthenaCorvus @Woolly @Virulent @pinkkittens @russmond @Snipe @KairinRose @Hyleoroi @TimelordSnowy @NicoleEirin @SilentRiver @SupremeDorklord @LemonyCurry @galacticTopiary @Whitefangedwolf @Elysadie @WhisperSpirit @justChimeric @Husker @JustaRev @Zoltoid @Joule @PinkyPearl @crimsonpixie [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nU8mbOa.gif[/img][/center][br][img]https://i.imgur.com/nrMWk6M.gif[/img] [b]Take a nap.[/b][br][br]Today was tiring.... Explosions are too much excitement... You decide that you've had enough of all of that and you're going to curl up for a nap.[br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/QZ3FaEt.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Chamomile[/b][br]> Very good.. Naps are great, everyone should take more of them. I don't see why dragons don't sleep more than they already do.[/columns] [br]If your cauldron recently exploded on you, it was a good decision to rest. You re-gain all of the -1 attributes that were caused by your exploding. If your cauldron did not recently explode, you have a nice nap, but you don't really get anything special out of it. [br][br] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nU8mbOa.gif[/img][/center][br][img]https://i.imgur.com/nrMWk6M.gif[/img] [b]Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.[/b][br][br]You ask Chamomile how you can be of help.[br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/QZ3FaEt.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Chamomile[/b][br]> Hmm... Well I'm sure we could use more dragons distributing supplies.[/columns] [br]He hands you a little box of bandages and burn salves. You go around and hand them out to all of the dragons with burns. You even go above and beyond and also brew some nice tea for all the other dragons. How charming! Gain +1 Charm. If you were injured in the explosions yourself, you probably should have rested instead. But your self-sacrifice was very noble, and the others look at you as a selfless hero. Gain +3 Charm if you also exploded.[br][br] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nU8mbOa.gif[/img][/center][br][img]https://i.imgur.com/nrMWk6M.gif[/img] [b]Investigate the explosion site.[/b][br][br]You slip out of the medical ward and make your way back to the warehouse for a little investigation. Carefully wielding a magnifying glass in one hand and an even bigger magnifying glass in the other hand, you start to take a careful look at all the cauldrons and goops all over the floor. While busy with your "research" you don't notice Fluffy appearing behind you.[br][br] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/498845335439802368/540986378041950221/unknown.png[/img] [br]Fluffy starts running towards the wall when suddenly they disappear. You wait a few more minutes to see if they come back, but they do not... Huh... You continue with your investigation. You think the exposure to all the explodey dust in the air might have given you a bit of a cold. Or some magic. A magic cold. Gain +1 Magic.[br][br] [b]Today's second update will be on a bit of a delay. Had a bunch of catch-up to do at work after the two days closure due to supercold (Thanks Icedad), so I likely won't be able to post it until evening FR-time. I'll extend the After-Hours by a few hours to make up for it.[/b] [u]Choices Recorded[/u] [b]Plasma[/b] (Keary) - no response [b]Akira[/b] (theinsaneeraser) - Take a nap. [b]Rubix[/b] (Jaspernoir) - no response [b]Belsnickel[/b] (Kairos) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Celeste[/b] (LilyBound) - no response [b]Ksaatti[/b] (Tserin) - Take a nap. [b]Zimesta[/b] (foxghosts) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Catnip[/b] (tieflingcleric) - Take a nap. [b]Nura[/b] (Rowdy) - Take a nap. [b]Rift[/b] (MusicandMagic) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Lacey[/b] (Mothlight) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Liandrin[/b] (Zwolfoi) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Bananastar[/b] (Ranmaru) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Fortune[/b] (Ciphers) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Aeria[/b] (FishyWishyz) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Tofu[/b] (October) - Take a nap. [b]Caelus[/b] (Daine) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]OtisTheFrog[/b] (ThiefOfGale) - no response [b]Wolfsbane[/b] (Snapdragoon) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]No[/b] (DeviBrigard) - no response [b]Kodilee[/b] (heathermoon) - no response [b]Sombra[/b] (GuardParade) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]September[/b] (SommerBee) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Vitomir[/b] (Zona) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Azariel[/b] (Lissy) - Take a nap. [b]Talise[/b] (Juxta13) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]SpicyChickenWing[/b] (Thoracosaurus) - no response [b]Sidhe[/b] (Spark) - no response [b]Vigil[/b] (Narelle) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Calliope[/b] (Amariel) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Fern[/b] (Kelpoyo) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Faelynn[/b] (Valyrie) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Fiona[/b] (yellowstarfish) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Niathria[/b] (Niathria) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Riun[/b] (Venusian) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Patches[/b] (fistfulofdragons) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Pigeon[/b] (artobartis) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Skadi[/b] (ShadedRaven) - Take a nap. [b]Canary[/b] (RubieKanary) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Fumio[/b] (Arianethel) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Hudson[/b] (Leopardmask) - Take a nap. [b]Aberrancy[/b] (HedwigHufflepuff) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Ruth[/b] (Boneshakers ) - no response [b]Sharktooth[/b] (Acuarela) - no response [b]Aquila[/b] (Ellapinky) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Arodan[/b] (WolfandCrow ) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Willowtail[/b] (Borkbean) - no response [b]ThugChild[/b] (Dandie) - no response [b]Flicker[/b] (EmbertheSkywing) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Mocha[/b] (Alarkota) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Tivoli[/b] (Gravebloom) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Curie[/b] (kephallonian) - Take a nap. [b]Virgil[/b] (Exceed) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Nuuva[/b] (Raiko) - Take a nap. [b]Fireclaw[/b] (Katsuokai) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Felnyr[/b] (Sylvandyr) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Deinonychus[/b] (Shougoney) - no response [b]Theo[/b] (Blanche) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Nicolaus[/b] (Hikaye) - Take a nap. [b]Althaea[/b] (idlewildly) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Calamine[/b] (Tarany) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Sterling[/b] (TwoSouls) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Paladin[/b] (Scatterspark) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Cheshire[/b] (CrazyBat) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Winter[/b] (Cheshly) - Take a nap. [b]Kaleth[/b] (tsukisasaki) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Khione[/b] (pyereciae2788) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Terronius[/b] (Hinumi) - no response [b]Athens[/b] (Okiastar) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Faustino[/b] (Disillusionist) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Jedha[/b] (Fenixinka) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Puka[/b] (Starwindrider) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Vinka[/b] (Yuubi) - Take a nap. [b]Norn[/b] (valkyrian) - Take a nap. [b]Sono[/b] (MoonlitCacti) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Atalanta[/b] (Knickknacks) - no response [b]Chirro[/b] (Stanzascale) - Take a nap. [b]Lune[/b] (Shiraya) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Onyx[/b] (mooncakefestival) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Fen[/b] (FelineFine) - no response [b]Alamir[/b] (Kydoimos) - Take a nap. [b]Lazlo[/b] (Mossfern) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Sweetpea[/b] (LucidDreams) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Richard[/b] (bunlux) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Hadar[/b] (Haudren) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Alexei[/b] (Hanelli) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Elayne[/b] (FliptheFrog) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Hyacinth [/b] (literallyacat ) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Sizzle[/b] (Jazzyleia) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Zephyr[/b] (tarshaan) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Elvira[/b] (Acechaser) - no response [b]Kronice[/b] (Frionivalis) - Take a nap. [b]Starmist[/b] (Agion) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Strenia[/b] (Nemalu) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Ripple[/b] (Starry413) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Mariol[/b] (GiantPandroid) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Chroma[/b] (Thewarywatcher13) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Khione[/b] (mrgbmommy) - no response [b]Regina[/b] (MarinaQuakenbush) - no response [b]Frazil[/b] (Alastriona1) - Take a nap. [b]Belepheron[/b] (DuskAwakening) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Mistoffelees[/b] (Charliex8) - Take a nap. [b]Ikari[/b] (AithneOnik) - no response [b]Meiji[/b] (Stay) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Youngjae[/b] (Darkrait) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Alunsina[/b] (WhistlewindWolf) - Take a nap. [b]Maxie[/b] (SassmasterMaxie) - no response [b]Nepeta[/b] (dividedAnimus) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Silvia[/b] (remuslupn) - Take a nap. [b]Emily[/b] (Hyotenka) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Plutonia[/b] (Luhnia) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Aura[/b] (Celes) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Thrift[/b] (crowworm) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Floraun[/b] (Moshipuppy) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Argent[/b] (Ragnarok42) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Ominosity[/b] (cheyinka) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Hal[/b] (Flaeyr) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Rossignol[/b] (dagmarmot) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Dahlia[/b] (Edgedancer) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Calix[/b] (qwigoqwaga) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Grindylow[/b] (Twye) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Artifex[/b] (Murakali) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Hrafn[/b] (Arinyl) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Mavis[/b] (texaspooky) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Oberon[/b] (Tunesmith) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]TomatoSoup[/b] (Kvon) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Mira[/b] (BlazingSkyDragon) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Ectoplasm[/b] (Harana) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Jumin[/b] (Eialyne) - Take a nap. [b]Citrus[/b] (velkyr) - no response [b]Bronson[/b] (CowboyMouth) - no response [b]Dusterar[/b] (Noddddd) - Take a nap. [b]Mortius[/b] (Aradan) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Quilo [/b] (sweetzana) - no response [b]Midnight[/b] (saltyleti) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Candela[/b] (AchromaticSpark) - Take a nap. [b]Mikoh[/b] (Shirokame) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Sadie[/b] (JinxMoonstone) - Take a nap. [b]Starfall[/b] (Shakalaka) - Take a nap. [b]Azucena[/b] (dragonofyang) - no response [b]Skyler[/b] (Crystaril) - Take a nap. [b]Cloud[/b] (SprinklesTheCat) - Take a nap. [b]Bird[/b] (Pachirisu) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Eoywin[/b] (sublimevoide) - no response [b]Ezra[/b] (UnnaturalHistory) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Bellatrix[/b] (Grahh) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Kolinsky[/b] (MaraLaray) - no response [b]Merak[/b] (Infinity14) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Koshka[/b] (betty) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]BedOClock[/b] (jbapple) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Fjord[/b] (Elsu) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Lytha[/b] (LehLora) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Maxie[/b] (CherryGlitter) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Ocean[/b] (Zillua) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Presinus[/b] (threepigeons) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Yatou[/b] (mothscale) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Mikos[/b] (Adriel) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Kalytia[/b] (magpietellme) - Take a nap. [b]Marcella[/b] (almightyjanitor) - no response [b]Nicoli[/b] (LoyalStar) - Take a nap. [b]Smiles[/b] (Watercolour) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Gwarwen[/b] (Akal) - no response [b]Kiri[/b] (ShadewingRising) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Pallas[/b] (CaityJay) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]YoungUrban[/b] (themasterplan47) - no response [b]Fragment[/b] (MistyGlowy) - Take a nap. [b]Ginkgo[/b] (Crim) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Kasios[/b] (Mmmmmyst) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Lifan[/b] (defenestrating) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Horizon[/b] (copierthief) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Bryaris[/b] (sagaxi) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Cadbury[/b] (Delcat) - no response [b]Tlamauisoltik[/b] (thegrinningcrow) - Take a nap. [b]Fantasy[/b] (Pazazz) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]FeatherDuster[/b] (DragonLover1234) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Junglesunbeam[/b] (bellzan) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Daon[/b] (CaliCa1) - no response [b]Mnemonic[/b] (WanderingTurtle) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Glitter[/b] (Illyrael) - Take a nap. [b]Squire[/b] (Elisse) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Mariposa[/b] (mzvalkyrie) - Take a nap. [b]Punk[/b] (lesen) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Pickle[/b] (anika) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Aspen[/b] (rosevoids) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Jokulsarlon[/b] (Undermom) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Shadowfax[/b] (UnicornCrazy) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Youngho[/b] (Corviddae) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Moira[/b] (tigressRising) - Take a nap. [b]Fosco[/b] (felistopaz) - Take a nap. [b]Elise[/b] (arboretumm) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Fielra[/b] (QUACK2) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Ellysswing[/b] (Emberglo) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Grimraven[/b] (brighteningskies) - no response [b]Aata[/b] (ShardofSun) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Bluejay[/b] (Snek) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Lethe[/b] (Stellatrix13) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Idyll[/b] (Octopodes) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Cygnus[/b] (Oceanic03) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Anima[/b] (LavenderAmethyst) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Demelin[/b] (Emberlight) - no response [b]Gaze[/b] (SeeTheStars) - Take a nap. [b]Rem[/b] (BlueStopSigns) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Ren[/b] (BreezeBrambles) - no response [b]Awyr[/b] (Oddballme) - Take a nap. [b]Erediria[/b] (MissFrills) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Riyah[/b] (Killunia) - Take a nap. [b]Taliesin[/b] (Meebo) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Helegrandir [/b] (JCTupacz) - Take a nap. [b]Nebula[/b] (Mediumdee) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Kio[/b] (BlackwatchGenji) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Meehkoeraung [/b] (thegrayones) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Cloud[/b] (Falka) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Kasin[/b] (GlacialVitriol) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Ihaia[/b] (Duskofdawn12) - no response [b]Zero[/b] (Zerologist) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Orchidae[/b] (Skittles251) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Waft[/b] (Eyry) - no response [b]Yarrow[/b] (Swiftfire289) - Take a nap. [b]Shuu[/b] (Sidegrinder) - Take a nap. [b]Aine[/b] (NoStepOnSnek) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Lilith[/b] (Cethosia) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]apollo[/b] (yyalls) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Aywin[/b] (Punkinator919) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Alessia[/b] (AthenaCorvus) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Emerus[/b] (Woolly) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Morvulkas[/b] (Virulent) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Miss Stache[/b] (pinkkittens) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Pledge[/b] (russmond) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Invictus[/b] (Snipe) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Kairin[/b] (KairinRose) - no response [b]Icarus[/b] (Hyleoroi) - no response [b]Luca[/b] (TimelordSnowy) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Mordecai[/b] (NicoleEirin) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Pelagia[/b] (SilentRiver) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Sulphate[/b] (SupremeDorklord) - Take a nap. [b]Tetra[/b] (LemonyCurry) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Edward[/b] (galacticTopiary) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Vanilla[/b] (Whitefangedwolf) - Take a nap. [b]Ariadne[/b] (Elysadie ) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Aisu[/b] (WhisperSpirit) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Emma[/b] (justChimeric) - no response [b]Noverco[/b] (Husker) - Investigate the explosion site. [b]Laforteir[/b] (JustaRev) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Hobbes[/b] (Zoltoid) - no response [b]Kalo[/b] (Joule) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]Marcel[/b] (PinkyPearl ) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons. [b]alethios[/b] (crimsonpixie) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
@Keary @theinsaneeraser @Jaspernoir @Kairos @LilyBound @Tserin @foxghosts @tieflingcleric @Rowdy @MusicandMagic @Mothlight @Zwolfoi @Ranmaru @Ciphers @FishyWishyz @October @Daine @ThiefOfGale @Snapdragoon @DeviBrigard @heathermoon @GuardParade @SommerBee @Zona @Lissy @Juxta13 @Thoracosaurus @Spark @Narelle @Amariel @Kelpoyo @Valyrie @yellowstarfish @Niathria @Venusian @fistfulofdragons @artobartis @ShadedRaven @RubieKanary @Arianethel @Leopardmask @HedwigHufflepuff @Boneshakers @Acuarela @Ellapinky @WolfandCrow @Borkbean @Dandie @EmbertheSkywing @Alarkota @Gravebloom @kephallonian @Exceed @Raiko @Katsuokai @Sylvandyr @Shougoney @Blanche @Hikaye @idlewildly @Tarany @TwoSouls @Scatterspark @CrazyBat @Cheshly @tsukisasaki @pyereciae2788 @Hinumi @Okiastar @Disillusionist @Fenixinka @Starwindrider @Yuubi @valkyrian @MoonlitCacti @Knickknacks @Stanzascale @Shiraya @mooncakefestival @FelineFine @Kydoimos @Mossfern @LucidDreams @bunlux @Haudren @Hanelli @FliptheFrog @literallyacat @Jazzyleia @tarshaan @Acechaser @Frionivalis @Agion @Nemalu @Starry413 @GiantPandroid @Thewarywatcher13 @mrgbmommy @MarinaQuakenbush @Alastriona1 @DuskAwakening @Charliex8 @AithneOnik @Stay @Darkrait @WhistlewindWolf @SassmasterMaxie @dividedAnimus @remuslupn @Hyotenka @Luhnia @Celes @crowworm @Moshipuppy @Ragnarok42 @cheyinka @Flaeyr @dagmarmot @Edgedancer @qwigoqwaga @Twye @Murakali @Arinyl @texaspooky @Tunesmith @Kvon @BlazingSkyDragon @Harana @Eialyne @velkyr @CowboyMouth @Noddddd @Aradan @sweetzana @saltyleti @AchromaticSpark @Shirokame @JinxMoonstone @Shakalaka @dragonofyang @Crystaril @SprinklesTheCat @Pachirisu @sublimevoide @UnnaturalHistory @Grahh @MaraLaray @Infinity14 @betty @jbapple @Elsu @LehLora @CherryGlitter @Zillua @threepigeons @mothscale @Adriel @magpietellme @almightyjanitor @LoyalStar @Watercolour @Akal @ShadewingRising @CaityJay @themasterplan47 @MistyGlowy @Crim @Mmmmmyst @defenestrating @copierthief @sagaxi @Delcat @thegrinningcrow @Pazazz @DragonLover1234 @bellzan @CaliCa1 @WanderingTurtle @Illyrael @Elisse @mzvalkyrie @lesen @anika @rosevoids @Undermom @UnicornCrazy @Corviddae @tigressRising @felistopaz @arboretumm @QUACK2 @Emberglo @brighteningskies @ShardofSun @Snek @Stellatrix13 @Octopodes @Oceanic03 @LavenderAmethyst @Emberlight @SeeTheStars @BlueStopSigns @BreezeBrambles @Oddballme @MissFrills @Killunia @Meebo @JCTupacz @Mediumdee @BlackwatchGenji @thegrayones @Falka @GlacialVitriol @Duskofdawn12 @Zerologist @Skittles251 @Eyry @Swiftfire289 @Sidegrinder @NoStepOnSnek @Cethosia @yyalls @Punkinator919 @AthenaCorvus @Woolly @Virulent @pinkkittens @russmond @Snipe @KairinRose @Hyleoroi @TimelordSnowy @NicoleEirin @SilentRiver @SupremeDorklord @LemonyCurry @galacticTopiary @Whitefangedwolf @Elysadie @WhisperSpirit @justChimeric @Husker @JustaRev @Zoltoid @Joule @PinkyPearl @crimsonpixie
nU8mbOa.gif

nrMWk6M.gif Take a nap.

Today was tiring.... Explosions are too much excitement... You decide that you've had enough of all of that and you're going to curl up for a nap.

QZ3FaEt.gif Chamomile
> Very good.. Naps are great, everyone should take more of them. I don't see why dragons don't sleep more than they already do.

If your cauldron recently exploded on you, it was a good decision to rest. You re-gain all of the -1 attributes that were caused by your exploding. If your cauldron did not recently explode, you have a nice nap, but you don't really get anything special out of it.

nU8mbOa.gif

nrMWk6M.gif Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.

You ask Chamomile how you can be of help.

QZ3FaEt.gif Chamomile
> Hmm... Well I'm sure we could use more dragons distributing supplies.

He hands you a little box of bandages and burn salves. You go around and hand them out to all of the dragons with burns. You even go above and beyond and also brew some nice tea for all the other dragons. How charming! Gain +1 Charm. If you were injured in the explosions yourself, you probably should have rested instead. But your self-sacrifice was very noble, and the others look at you as a selfless hero. Gain +3 Charm if you also exploded.

nU8mbOa.gif

nrMWk6M.gif Investigate the explosion site.

You slip out of the medical ward and make your way back to the warehouse for a little investigation. Carefully wielding a magnifying glass in one hand and an even bigger magnifying glass in the other hand, you start to take a careful look at all the cauldrons and goops all over the floor. While busy with your "research" you don't notice Fluffy appearing behind you.

unknown.png

Fluffy starts running towards the wall when suddenly they disappear. You wait a few more minutes to see if they come back, but they do not... Huh... You continue with your investigation. You think the exposure to all the explodey dust in the air might have given you a bit of a cold. Or some magic. A magic cold. Gain +1 Magic.

Today's second update will be on a bit of a delay. Had a bunch of catch-up to do at work after the two days closure due to supercold (Thanks Icedad), so I likely won't be able to post it until evening FR-time. I'll extend the After-Hours by a few hours to make up for it.

Choices Recorded
Plasma (Keary) - no response
Akira (theinsaneeraser) - Take a nap.
Rubix (Jaspernoir) - no response
Belsnickel (Kairos) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Celeste (LilyBound) - no response
Ksaatti (Tserin) - Take a nap.
Zimesta (foxghosts) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Catnip (tieflingcleric) - Take a nap.
Nura (Rowdy) - Take a nap.
Rift (MusicandMagic) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Lacey (Mothlight) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Liandrin (Zwolfoi) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Bananastar (Ranmaru) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Fortune (Ciphers) - Investigate the explosion site.
Aeria (FishyWishyz) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Tofu (October) - Take a nap.
Caelus (Daine) - Investigate the explosion site.
OtisTheFrog (ThiefOfGale) - no response
Wolfsbane (Snapdragoon) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
No (DeviBrigard) - no response
Kodilee (heathermoon) - no response
Sombra (GuardParade) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
September (SommerBee) - Investigate the explosion site.
Vitomir (Zona) - Investigate the explosion site.
Azariel (Lissy) - Take a nap.
Talise (Juxta13) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
SpicyChickenWing (Thoracosaurus) - no response
Sidhe (Spark) - no response
Vigil (Narelle) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Calliope (Amariel) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Fern (Kelpoyo) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Faelynn (Valyrie) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Fiona (yellowstarfish) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Niathria (Niathria) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Riun (Venusian) - Investigate the explosion site.
Patches (fistfulofdragons) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Pigeon (artobartis) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Skadi (ShadedRaven) - Take a nap.
Canary (RubieKanary) - Investigate the explosion site.
Fumio (Arianethel) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Hudson (Leopardmask) - Take a nap.
Aberrancy (HedwigHufflepuff) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Ruth (Boneshakers ) - no response
Sharktooth (Acuarela) - no response
Aquila (Ellapinky) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Arodan (WolfandCrow ) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Willowtail (Borkbean) - no response
ThugChild (Dandie) - no response
Flicker (EmbertheSkywing) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Mocha (Alarkota) - Investigate the explosion site.
Tivoli (Gravebloom) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Curie (kephallonian) - Take a nap.
Virgil (Exceed) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Nuuva (Raiko) - Take a nap.
Fireclaw (Katsuokai) - Investigate the explosion site.
Felnyr (Sylvandyr) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Deinonychus (Shougoney) - no response
Theo (Blanche) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Nicolaus (Hikaye) - Take a nap.
Althaea (idlewildly) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Calamine (Tarany) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Sterling (TwoSouls) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Paladin (Scatterspark) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Cheshire (CrazyBat) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Winter (Cheshly) - Take a nap.
Kaleth (tsukisasaki) - Investigate the explosion site.
Khione (pyereciae2788) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Terronius (Hinumi) - no response
Athens (Okiastar) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Faustino (Disillusionist) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Jedha (Fenixinka) - Investigate the explosion site.
Puka (Starwindrider) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Vinka (Yuubi) - Take a nap.
Norn (valkyrian) - Take a nap.
Sono (MoonlitCacti) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Atalanta (Knickknacks) - no response
Chirro (Stanzascale) - Take a nap.
Lune (Shiraya) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Onyx (mooncakefestival) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Fen (FelineFine) - no response
Alamir (Kydoimos) - Take a nap.
Lazlo (Mossfern) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Sweetpea (LucidDreams) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Richard (bunlux) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Hadar (Haudren) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Alexei (Hanelli) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Elayne (FliptheFrog) - Investigate the explosion site.
Hyacinth (literallyacat ) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Sizzle (Jazzyleia) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Zephyr (tarshaan) - Investigate the explosion site.
Elvira (Acechaser) - no response
Kronice (Frionivalis) - Take a nap.
Starmist (Agion) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Strenia (Nemalu) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Ripple (Starry413) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Mariol (GiantPandroid) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Chroma (Thewarywatcher13) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Khione (mrgbmommy) - no response
Regina (MarinaQuakenbush) - no response
Frazil (Alastriona1) - Take a nap.
Belepheron (DuskAwakening) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Mistoffelees (Charliex8) - Take a nap.
Ikari (AithneOnik) - no response
Meiji (Stay) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Youngjae (Darkrait) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Alunsina (WhistlewindWolf) - Take a nap.
Maxie (SassmasterMaxie) - no response
Nepeta (dividedAnimus) - Investigate the explosion site.
Silvia (remuslupn) - Take a nap.
Emily (Hyotenka) - Investigate the explosion site.
Plutonia (Luhnia) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Aura (Celes) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Thrift (crowworm) - Investigate the explosion site.
Floraun (Moshipuppy) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Argent (Ragnarok42) - Investigate the explosion site.
Ominosity (cheyinka) - Investigate the explosion site.
Hal (Flaeyr) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Rossignol (dagmarmot) - Investigate the explosion site.
Dahlia (Edgedancer) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Calix (qwigoqwaga) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Grindylow (Twye) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Artifex (Murakali) - Investigate the explosion site.
Hrafn (Arinyl) - Investigate the explosion site.
Mavis (texaspooky) - Investigate the explosion site.
Oberon (Tunesmith) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
TomatoSoup (Kvon) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Mira (BlazingSkyDragon) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Ectoplasm (Harana) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Jumin (Eialyne) - Take a nap.
Citrus (velkyr) - no response
Bronson (CowboyMouth) - no response
Dusterar (Noddddd) - Take a nap.
Mortius (Aradan) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Quilo (sweetzana) - no response
Midnight (saltyleti) - Investigate the explosion site.
Candela (AchromaticSpark) - Take a nap.
Mikoh (Shirokame) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Sadie (JinxMoonstone) - Take a nap.
Starfall (Shakalaka) - Take a nap.
Azucena (dragonofyang) - no response
Skyler (Crystaril) - Take a nap.
Cloud (SprinklesTheCat) - Take a nap.
Bird (Pachirisu) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Eoywin (sublimevoide) - no response
Ezra (UnnaturalHistory) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Bellatrix (Grahh) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Kolinsky (MaraLaray) - no response
Merak (Infinity14) - Investigate the explosion site.
Koshka (betty) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
BedOClock (jbapple) - Investigate the explosion site.
Fjord (Elsu) - Investigate the explosion site.
Lytha (LehLora) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Maxie (CherryGlitter) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Ocean (Zillua) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Presinus (threepigeons) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Yatou (mothscale) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Mikos (Adriel) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Kalytia (magpietellme) - Take a nap.
Marcella (almightyjanitor) - no response
Nicoli (LoyalStar) - Take a nap.
Smiles (Watercolour) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Gwarwen (Akal) - no response
Kiri (ShadewingRising) - Investigate the explosion site.
Pallas (CaityJay) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
YoungUrban (themasterplan47) - no response
Fragment (MistyGlowy) - Take a nap.
Ginkgo (Crim) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Kasios (Mmmmmyst) - Investigate the explosion site.
Lifan (defenestrating) - Investigate the explosion site.
Horizon (copierthief) - Investigate the explosion site.
Bryaris (sagaxi) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Cadbury (Delcat) - no response
Tlamauisoltik (thegrinningcrow) - Take a nap.
Fantasy (Pazazz) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
FeatherDuster (DragonLover1234) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Junglesunbeam (bellzan) - Investigate the explosion site.
Daon (CaliCa1) - no response
Mnemonic (WanderingTurtle) - Investigate the explosion site.
Glitter (Illyrael) - Take a nap.
Squire (Elisse) - Investigate the explosion site.
Mariposa (mzvalkyrie) - Take a nap.
Punk (lesen) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Pickle (anika) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Aspen (rosevoids) - Investigate the explosion site.
Jokulsarlon (Undermom) - Investigate the explosion site.
Shadowfax (UnicornCrazy) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Youngho (Corviddae) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Moira (tigressRising) - Take a nap.
Fosco (felistopaz) - Take a nap.
Elise (arboretumm) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Fielra (QUACK2) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Ellysswing (Emberglo) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Grimraven (brighteningskies) - no response
Aata (ShardofSun) - Investigate the explosion site.
Bluejay (Snek) - Investigate the explosion site.
Lethe (Stellatrix13) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Idyll (Octopodes) - Investigate the explosion site.
Cygnus (Oceanic03) - Investigate the explosion site.
Anima (LavenderAmethyst) - Investigate the explosion site.
Demelin (Emberlight) - no response
Gaze (SeeTheStars) - Take a nap.
Rem (BlueStopSigns) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Ren (BreezeBrambles) - no response
Awyr (Oddballme) - Take a nap.
Erediria (MissFrills) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Riyah (Killunia) - Take a nap.
Taliesin (Meebo) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Helegrandir (JCTupacz) - Take a nap.
Nebula (Mediumdee) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Kio (BlackwatchGenji) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Meehkoeraung (thegrayones) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Cloud (Falka) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Kasin (GlacialVitriol) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Ihaia (Duskofdawn12) - no response
Zero (Zerologist) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Orchidae (Skittles251) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Waft (Eyry) - no response
Yarrow (Swiftfire289) - Take a nap.
Shuu (Sidegrinder) - Take a nap.
Aine (NoStepOnSnek) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Lilith (Cethosia) - Investigate the explosion site.
apollo (yyalls) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Aywin (Punkinator919) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Alessia (AthenaCorvus) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Emerus (Woolly) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Morvulkas (Virulent) - Investigate the explosion site.
Miss Stache (pinkkittens) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Pledge (russmond) - Investigate the explosion site.
Invictus (Snipe) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Kairin (KairinRose) - no response
Icarus (Hyleoroi) - no response
Luca (TimelordSnowy) - Investigate the explosion site.
Mordecai (NicoleEirin) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Pelagia (SilentRiver) - Investigate the explosion site.
Sulphate (SupremeDorklord) - Take a nap.
Tetra (LemonyCurry) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Edward (galacticTopiary) - Investigate the explosion site.
Vanilla (Whitefangedwolf) - Take a nap.
Ariadne (Elysadie ) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Aisu (WhisperSpirit) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Emma (justChimeric) - no response
Noverco (Husker) - Investigate the explosion site.
Laforteir (JustaRev) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Hobbes (Zoltoid) - no response
Kalo (Joule) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
Marcel (PinkyPearl ) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
alethios (crimsonpixie) - Help Chamomile care for the other injured dragons.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
Floraun my boi! You did a good :D
Floraun my boi! You did a good :D
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
Symmetrical_Tundra_M_Floraun_.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 73 74