Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GLA] Blanket Fort - Cats' Choice Awards
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 73 74
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=3808863&skin=25608&apparel=25525,25348,25347,25351,25352,25349,19449,25350,19450,19447,22168,22170,22166,21046,21045,21047,16491&xt=dressing.png[/img] Shadowfax asked about the weird doors in the dungeon. Shadowfax quickly came to regret this choice. "I am so sorry" the cat said, and Shadowfax was confused. Why the apology? What was about to happen? Her vision turned dark, then lights and tentacles and rooms flashed by too fast to see properly. A horrible comprehension dawned on her. She'd wondered if the doors had been to do with the shade, that had been why she had thought of some of the members of her clan before... Nazani, Elballia, Cousin Eris, Vardijurn... They all had to do with the shade to some extent or another. The cat warned her to be careful of what questions she asked here, as Shadowfax stumbled back to the here and now. She could have used that warning beforehand... She shivvered at the remembered sensation of the shade crawling across her skin, wanting to consume her... How did the shadewoken, the shadetouched and tainted, deal with this? Nazani consumed by it, Elballia with it lying ever beneath the surface, Cousin Eris with her time magic warped to paradox by it, Vardijurn willingly submitting to it and using it again and again to raise creatures from the dead. How, How could they stand it? She looked down at where she'd tied the glittery magic ribbon from a few days ago around her wrist. It lay, blackened and torn, on the ground. Had it, with its' magic, protected her from the full force of the shade's hunger? If so, she didn't want to know what would have happened to her without it. Scared, she turned and ran. She forgot to even look out the window of the tower, she just ran. It was late when she finally got back to her tent and, scared of the darkness behind her own eyelids, it was even later when she finally slept. [rule] Shadowfax was still shaken when she awoke the next day, and she startled at every shadow she saw as she made her way down to the cooking event. Still shaken, she didn't have the courage to try to push through the other dragons to get to the pantry and so simply had to make do with whatever they had left. Mushrooms, sweet potato, a few herbs, some cream... She could make something out of this, right? She brought it all back with her, and saw Vitomir cooking near her cauldron, in his dragon form this time. She wondered if he still needed space, and so instead of talking got down to trying to cook. Not expecting conversation, and jumpy as she was, Shadowfax startled when Vitomir began talking. "Oh, uh, it's no problem. You, you seemed pretty upset after the event so I can, uh, understand needing some space." She went quiet again as the two of them worked in silence, not really feeling like talking. She found, by the end, that she had made entirely too much, and while she thought it smelt nice of course the cats didn't, they may be able to eat anything but cats were carnivores, she should have made something with meat. She found it rather surprising therefore that Vitomir, with his fish, didn't do rather better. Instead, somehow, the Cats thought his dish was worse. Luck just wasn't on either of their sides, was it? He offered to help her in the alchemy even and, knowing nothing about it, Shadowfax nodded. "I, don't know anything about alchemy, so yes please. But, uh, make sure yours goes right that's more important. The, uh, the closest thing I can do to alchemy is, uh, brew tea." She tried to force a smile and a laugh but the joke and her intentions of amusement fell flat. "Uh... by the way, was going to ask earlier but, cooking yaknow, do you, do you not remember stuff that happens in your other form?" [rule] Later, at the dinner, the cats announced that one of them was missing. She wanted to help search, wanted to help the poor missing cat, but she didn't know this place well enough to search. People started calling out ideas of searching the dungeons, using location spells, going to the library. A brave dragon might have gone to the dungeons, Shadowfax knew. That seemed the most likely place for someone to go missing. But she was not brave, and she was still scared from the shade last night. She'd be no use at spells either... so the Library it would have to be. But, first, she needed to do something. She found Vitomir, and once she'd got to beside him she spoke. "Don't, don't go to the dungeons. Don't, uh, don't ask about the, the doors. The, The, the shade. It is behind them. It wants to eat us." She was terrified, and she didn't want Vitomir to get hurt either. Having warned her friend of the dangers, Shadowfax walked towards the Library to go and look there.
dragon?did=3808863&skin=25608&apparel=25525,25348,25347,25351,25352,25349,19449,25350,19450,19447,22168,22170,22166,21046,21045,21047,16491&xt=dressing.png

Shadowfax asked about the weird doors in the dungeon.

Shadowfax quickly came to regret this choice.

"I am so sorry" the cat said, and Shadowfax was confused. Why the apology? What was about to happen? Her vision turned dark, then lights and tentacles and rooms flashed by too fast to see properly. A horrible comprehension dawned on her. She'd wondered if the doors had been to do with the shade, that had been why she had thought of some of the members of her clan before... Nazani, Elballia, Cousin Eris, Vardijurn... They all had to do with the shade to some extent or another.

The cat warned her to be careful of what questions she asked here, as Shadowfax stumbled back to the here and now. She could have used that warning beforehand... She shivvered at the remembered sensation of the shade crawling across her skin, wanting to consume her... How did the shadewoken, the shadetouched and tainted, deal with this? Nazani consumed by it, Elballia with it lying ever beneath the surface, Cousin Eris with her time magic warped to paradox by it, Vardijurn willingly submitting to it and using it again and again to raise creatures from the dead. How, How could they stand it?

She looked down at where she'd tied the glittery magic ribbon from a few days ago around her wrist. It lay, blackened and torn, on the ground. Had it, with its' magic, protected her from the full force of the shade's hunger? If so, she didn't want to know what would have happened to her without it. Scared, she turned and ran. She forgot to even look out the window of the tower, she just ran. It was late when she finally got back to her tent and, scared of the darkness behind her own eyelids, it was even later when she finally slept.

Shadowfax was still shaken when she awoke the next day, and she startled at every shadow she saw as she made her way down to the cooking event. Still shaken, she didn't have the courage to try to push through the other dragons to get to the pantry and so simply had to make do with whatever they had left. Mushrooms, sweet potato, a few herbs, some cream... She could make something out of this, right? She brought it all back with her, and saw Vitomir cooking near her cauldron, in his dragon form this time. She wondered if he still needed space, and so instead of talking got down to trying to cook.

Not expecting conversation, and jumpy as she was, Shadowfax startled when Vitomir began talking. "Oh, uh, it's no problem. You, you seemed pretty upset after the event so I can, uh, understand needing some space." She went quiet again as the two of them worked in silence, not really feeling like talking. She found, by the end, that she had made entirely too much, and while she thought it smelt nice of course the cats didn't, they may be able to eat anything but cats were carnivores, she should have made something with meat. She found it rather surprising therefore that Vitomir, with his fish, didn't do rather better. Instead, somehow, the Cats thought his dish was worse. Luck just wasn't on either of their sides, was it?

He offered to help her in the alchemy even and, knowing nothing about it, Shadowfax nodded. "I, don't know anything about alchemy, so yes please. But, uh, make sure yours goes right that's more important. The, uh, the closest thing I can do to alchemy is, uh, brew tea." She tried to force a smile and a laugh but the joke and her intentions of amusement fell flat. "Uh... by the way, was going to ask earlier but, cooking yaknow, do you, do you not remember stuff that happens in your other form?"

Later, at the dinner, the cats announced that one of them was missing. She wanted to help search, wanted to help the poor missing cat, but she didn't know this place well enough to search. People started calling out ideas of searching the dungeons, using location spells, going to the library. A brave dragon might have gone to the dungeons, Shadowfax knew. That seemed the most likely place for someone to go missing. But she was not brave, and she was still scared from the shade last night. She'd be no use at spells either... so the Library it would have to be. But, first, she needed to do something. She found Vitomir, and once she'd got to beside him she spoke. "Don't, don't go to the dungeons. Don't, uh, don't ask about the, the doors. The, The, the shade. It is behind them. It wants to eat us." She was terrified, and she didn't want Vitomir to get hurt either.

Having warned her friend of the dangers, Shadowfax walked towards the Library to go and look there.
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
"honestly he was pretty upset. though its no ones fault honestly hes always like this.its why i take on dragon relations usually"he would respond to the first statement about the serthis being upset.

later on he was suprised she asked about the memories"No not at all. though we keep a notebook and make sure to detail everything that happends on a daily bases... " he would wave the notebook he had been holding

later that day after shadowfax said not to go into the dungeon he also decided he would go to the library too "no worries there i had no plan to
"honestly he was pretty upset. though its no ones fault honestly hes always like this.its why i take on dragon relations usually"he would respond to the first statement about the serthis being upset.

later on he was suprised she asked about the memories"No not at all. though we keep a notebook and make sure to detail everything that happends on a daily bases... " he would wave the notebook he had been holding

later that day after shadowfax said not to go into the dungeon he also decided he would go to the library too "no worries there i had no plan to
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
@KairinRose

Attributes affect the minimum score but not the maximum, so with a bit of luck anyone can win anything. eg rather than a static bonus, having a +6 would make your score randbetween 12 (+/- a small amount) and the max 20-30, whereas a 3 would be randbetween 6 (+/- a small amount) and max 20-30. Both dragons can be met with 100% fantastic success, but one is slightly more likely than the other.

Comments and how well the cats liked your things are percentile based (25% in very dislike, 25% in dislike, 25% in like, 25% in very like) to add Spice and diversity to commentary.
@KairinRose

Attributes affect the minimum score but not the maximum, so with a bit of luck anyone can win anything. eg rather than a static bonus, having a +6 would make your score randbetween 12 (+/- a small amount) and the max 20-30, whereas a 3 would be randbetween 6 (+/- a small amount) and max 20-30. Both dragons can be met with 100% fantastic success, but one is slightly more likely than the other.

Comments and how well the cats liked your things are percentile based (25% in very dislike, 25% in dislike, 25% in like, 25% in very like) to add Spice and diversity to commentary.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
[columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/326724/32672330p.png[/img][nextcol]Some of the results from the cooking challenge (including her own) seemed like they were rather...weird... but Atalanta still enjoyed herself. Though she's learned that maybe wildflowers aren't the best thing to make up a salad. It sure did look pretty, though. Hopefully Toby's okay! Atalanta eagerly joins the search for the missing Toby.
32672330p.png Some of the results from the cooking challenge (including her own) seemed like they were rather...weird... but Atalanta still enjoyed herself. Though she's learned that maybe wildflowers aren't the best thing to make up a salad. It sure did look pretty, though.

Hopefully Toby's okay! Atalanta eagerly joins the search for the missing Toby.
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
@Keary @theinsaneeraser @Jaspernoir @Kairos @LilyBound @Tserin @foxghosts @tieflingcleric @Rowdy @MusicandMagic @Mothlight @Zwolfoi @Ranmaru @Ciphers @FishyWishyz @October @Daine @ThiefOfGale @Snapdragoon @DeviBrigard @heathermoon @GuardParade @SommerBee @Zona @Lissy @Juxta13 @Thoracosaurus @Spark @Narelle @Amariel @Kelpoyo @Valyrie @yellowstarfish @Niathria @Venusian @fistfulofdragons @artobartis @ShadedRaven @RubieKanary @Arianethel @Leopardmask @HedwigHufflepuff @Boneshakers @Acuarela @Ellapinky @WolfandCrow @Borkbean @Dandie @EmbertheSkywing @Alarkota @Gravebloom @kephallonian @Exceed @Raiko @Katsuokai @Sylvandyr @Shougoney @Blanche @Hikaye @idlewildly @Tarany @TwoSouls @Scatterspark @CrazyBat @Cheshly @tsukisasaki @pyereciae2788 @Hinumi @Okiastar @Disillusionist @Fenixinka @Starwindrider @Yuubi @valkyrian @MoonlitCacti @Knickknacks @Stanzascale @Shiraya @mooncakefestival @FelineFine @Kydoimos @Mossfern @LucidDreams @bunlux @Haudren @Hanelli @FliptheFrog @literallyacat @Jazzyleia @tarshaan @Acechaser @Frionivalis @Agion @Nemalu @Starry413 @GiantPandroid @Thewarywatcher13 @mrgbmommy @MarinaQuakenbush @Alastriona1 @DuskAwakening @Charliex8 @AithneOnik @Stay @Darkrait @WhistlewindWolf @SassmasterMaxie @dividedAnimus @remuslupn @Hyotenka @Luhnia @Celes @crowworm @Moshipuppy @Ragnarok42 @cheyinka @Flaeyr @dagmarmot @Edgedancer @qwigoqwaga @Twye @Murakali @Arinyl @texaspooky @Tunesmith @Kvon @BlazingSkyDragon @Harana @Eialyne @velkyr @CowboyMouth @Noddddd @Aradan @sweetzana @saltyleti @AchromaticSpark @Shirokame @JinxMoonstone @Shakalaka @dragonofyang @Crystaril @SprinklesTheCat @Pachirisu @sublimevoide @UnnaturalHistory @Grahh @MaraLaray @Infinity14 @betty @jbapple @Elsu @LehLora @CherryGlitter @Zillua @threepigeons @mothscale @Adriel @magpietellme @almightyjanitor @LoyalStar @Watercolour @Akal @ShadewingRising @CaityJay @themasterplan47 @MistyGlowy @Crim @Mmmmmyst @defenestrating @copierthief @sagaxi @Delcat @thegrinningcrow @Pazazz @DragonLover1234 @bellzan @CaliCa1 @WanderingTurtle @Illyrael @Elisse @mzvalkyrie @lesen @anika @rosevoids @Undermom @UnicornCrazy @Corviddae @tigressRising @felistopaz @arboretumm @QUACK2 @Emberglo @brighteningskies @ShardofSun @Snek @Stellatrix13 @Octopodes @Oceanic03 @LavenderAmethyst @Emberlight @SeeTheStars @BlueStopSigns @BreezeBrambles @Oddballme @MissFrills @Killunia @Meebo @JCTupacz @Mediumdee @BlackwatchGenji @thegrayones @Falka @GlacialVitriol @Duskofdawn12 @Zerologist @Skittles251 @Eyry @Swiftfire289 @Sidegrinder @NoStepOnSnek @Cethosia @yyalls @Punkinator919 @AthenaCorvus @Woolly @Virulent @pinkkittens @russmond @Snipe @KairinRose @Hyleoroi @TimelordSnowy @NicoleEirin @SilentRiver @SupremeDorklord @LemonyCurry @galacticTopiary @Whitefangedwolf @Elysadie @WhisperSpirit @justChimeric @Husker @JustaRev @Zoltoid @Joule @PinkyPearl @crimsonpixie [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nU8mbOa.gif[/img][/center][br][img]https://i.imgur.com/nrMWk6M.gif[/img] [b]Let's do some research in the library.[/b][br][br]Libraries are hubs of knowledge, perhaps if you do some research on shade-touched creatures and objects, you might be able to figure out more about Fluffy. And hey, maybe you'll find Toby along the way. You tell Mia you'll look in the library to see if you can find anything.[br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/mPvcGBg.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Mia[/b][br]> Good idea! Sushi can probably help too. Maybe he's seen Toby! He doesn't usually come to big events like these so I'm sure he's over there reading.[/columns] [br]You head over to the library, where a big grey kitty is curled up on the front desk reading.[br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/Tufs90M.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Sushi[/b][br]> Good evening, dear. Can I help you with anything?[/columns] [br]You ask Sushi if he's seen Toby this week.[br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/Tufs90M.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Sushi[/b][br]> Hmm.... Don't believe I have. I figured he was busy with all of the gala events going on. He generally enjoys stopping by to curl up on the laps of library visitors. You're welcome to take a look around, though. And if you have any questions, I'll be right here reading.[/columns] [br]You figure it can't hurt to look around. You check in every aisle and every chair, even under the chairs and under miscellaneous books. No Toby... While you're here, you suppose you could see if there are any books on shade-touched animals and objects. That strange Fluffy cat seems intriguing, and those unusual doors it leaves behind are certainly unusual. You ask Sushi if there are any books on such things.[br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/Tufs90M.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Sushi[/b][br]> Oh dear.... Yes, we do have a section on the shade. It's on the second floor, the third row from the right. I wouldn't go dabbling into that if I were you though,[/columns] [br]You tell Sushi not to worry, you won't be dabbling, just researching. [br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/Tufs90M.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Sushi[/b][br]> Oh good.... I worry sometimes.[/columns] [br]The section of the library on the shade is filled with a number of old books, handwritten notes, and big warnings taped "NO DABBLING IN THE SHADE. PUNISHABLE BY IMPRISONMENT, FIFTY YEARS MINIMUM, NO CHANCE FOR PAROLE VIA EXALTATION, PER THE ICEWARDEN." [br]You spend the next few hours reading about how the shade can be channeled via alchemy, and that the creations exposed to such substances become unstable with regards to time and space, and extra goopy. The effects of exposure to such shadegoop are unknown. Individuals liable to mutate and gain strange, unpredictable powers or abilities. ...This would explain a lot about the flying cats and cats with extra tails and.... Fluffy. Gain +1 Intellect.[br][br] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nU8mbOa.gif[/img][/center][br][img]https://i.imgur.com/nrMWk6M.gif[/img] [b]We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?[/b][br][br]Magic means scrying, which could be greatly helpful in finding Toby! Whenever there's a problem, mages are always the first people to ask. You tell Mia you're going to try the mage's tower.[br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/mPvcGBg.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Mia[/b][br]> That seems like a very good plan! I'm sure Snowglobe can help you out. He's a very good mage.[/columns] [br]It takes a bit of time to orient yourself using the maps, but you eventually make your way to a tall tower in the fort where the mages do their magic. Desks and shelves of books, vials and jars of sparkling dusts and liquids, incense and other clutter fill the room. The dragon mages seem to be gone for the evening, out enjoying the festivities, but a little white cat is lying down in the center of the room, reading an old handwritten spellbook. Snowglobe doesn't seem to notice your presence, but as you step to approach, a sparkling cat with a coat like the night sky materializes through the window and begins to speak.[br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/4qMHd4J.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Fate[/b][br]> Greetings, visitor. Is there magic that you might need?[/columns] [br]You tell the cats that you are trying to find Toby. Have they seen him? And if not, could they possibly use some scrying magic to find out where he might have gone?[br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/4qMHd4J.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Fate[/b][br]> Ah, that sounds like something Snowglobe could do. He can't hear you, but I can translate for you. :3[/columns] [br]Snowglobe speaks to you in cat sign language, an obscure but very important cat language.[br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/4qMHd4J.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Snowglobe[/b], signing[br]> Hello! I have not seen Toby, but I don't leave the tower much so it's no surprise.[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/4qMHd4J.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Fate[/b][br]> I saw Toby a couple of days ago preparing for the festivals. He seemed to be looking for something. I haven't seen him since, though. Anyway, you wanted to try scrying?[/columns] [br]You nod. You sure do![br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/4qMHd4J.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Snowglobe[/b], signing[br]> I offer scrying services at five hundred treasure per session, but I am not opposed to scrying for a tasty treat or other exciting thing.[/columns] [br]You fish through your pockets and offer Snowglobe either some treasure, or some trinket that might be of interest. He leads you over to a large bowl which he fills with a particularly clear water. Snowglobe casts a bit of a spell, spins it around, and an image of Toby appears before you! He's sleeping in a cardboard box. You can't get enough of a view to tell where he is though.[br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/4qMHd4J.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Snowglobe[/b], signing[br]> It seems Toby might be sleeping in a box right now. Unfortunately, there are a Lot of boxes in the fortress of ends, so I couldn't tell you [i]which[/i] box he is sleeping in.[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/4qMHd4J.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Fate[/b][br]> At least it seems he is perfectly fine, just napping.[/columns] [br]Well, you've learned something useful today. And you also feel a bit magically rejuvenated having spent some time surrounded by mages. Gain +1 Magic.[br][br] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nU8mbOa.gif[/img][/center][br][img]https://i.imgur.com/nrMWk6M.gif[/img] [b]Maybe we should look around the dungeon...[/b][br][br]If someone's going to disappear in this place, it's probably down in that dungeon. It's clearly the first place to look, especially with... Strange Things... going on. You tell Mia you're going to wander down there.[br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/mPvcGBg.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Mia[/b][br]> You're so brave! Toby's not really a dungeon cat so to speak, but it would be so easy for him to have gotten lost down there. I wouldn't want you to get lost either, though, so perhaps you should ask Ember to help.[/columns] [br]You agree that having Ember as your guide would be a wise choice. You wouldn't want to get lost, and he seems well-equipped to dungeon navigation. You head to the nearest dungeon entrance, make your way down the stairs, and realize you Probably should have brought a candle or something. Fortunately, a candle, hovering mid-air in front of you, lights itself. You look up, and there is Ember![br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/3KOSEIm.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Ember[/b][br]> Hi. Thought you might need some light... It can be dark down here for dragon eyes that are unequipped for the dark. My sister Teacup and I are a special breed of cats that have been selected for darkvision, by the Icewarden, to keep an eye on the dungeons, so we don't usually need much light.[/columns] [br]You ask Ember if he's seen Toby.[br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/3KOSEIm.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Ember[/b][br]> He did come down here at one point a few days ago, but I haven't seen him since. He was looking for something for the event coordinator. Don't remember what it was though. We can try looking for him now though, if you want.[/columns] [br]You accept Ember's offer for assistance. Getting lost would probably be a bad time. Ember leads you through tunnels and passageways, corridors filled with statues and relics, museum-like halls with ancient creatures and artifacts frozen in ice, rows of prison cells with dragons doing time. They look at you and scoff. At one point, you come to a split in the hall.[br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/3KOSEIm.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Ember[/b][br]> Hmm... We don't want to go down this left passage, but I do want to check it really quick. Stay Right There. Don't go anywhere, okay? We're really deep in the dungeon now, and who even knows what might lurk down here.[/columns] [br]While waiting for Ember to return, his candle still floating near you, you hear a few footprints trotting around the corner, and another one of those little voidlike holes in the wall opens up, glowing green![br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/dB3zTgl.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Fluffy[/b][br]> ......[/columns] [br]Fluffy jumps into the hole in the wall. Surely... it couldn't hurt... to take a look..... The hole is cat-sized, and only a fae, hatchling, or possibly a spiral could squeeze through. Larger dragons can still stick their face in for a bit of a look-around. Unable to resist the temptation, you poke your head in. Everything is weirdly colored in here. There is black grass and a hazy green sky, and a little grey house on a hill with bright purple windows. Fluffy frolics through a field of flowers. Suddenly, someone pulls you out of the hole.[br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/7oOePVC.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Scar[/b][br]> Careful, dragon! That's dangerous! We can't have you going in there![/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/y4voNhi.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Stella[/b][br]> No, no. Bad idea. Can't have you going in there![/columns] [br]You find yourself face to face with two Gigantic cats, larger than even the largest tundra. They have massive wings, and one of them has horns.[br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/7oOePVC.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Scar[/b][br]> Shade pockets are not a good place for tourism. [/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/y4voNhi.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Stella[/b][br]> Please, let me help you out of this dungeon. It's for your own good.[/columns] [br]The two big cats shuffle you all the way out of the dungeon. Perhaps you didn't get to look and see if maybe Toby was in there, but getting a look at Fluffy's Realm (the FluffRealm, you could call it), was certainly interesting. Your eyesight feels a bit more keen. Gain +1 Perception.[br][br] [br][u]Choice Recorded[/u][br][br] [b]Plasma[/b] (Keary) - no response [b]Akira[/b] (theinsaneeraser) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Rubix[/b] (Jaspernoir) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Belsnickel[/b] (Kairos) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Celeste[/b] (LilyBound) - no response [b]Ksaatti[/b] (Tserin) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Zimesta[/b] (foxghosts) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Catnip[/b] (tieflingcleric) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Nura[/b] (Rowdy) - no response [b]Rift[/b] (MusicandMagic) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Lacey[/b] (Mothlight) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Liandrin[/b] (Zwolfoi) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Bananastar[/b] (Ranmaru) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Fortune[/b] (Ciphers) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Aeria[/b] (FishyWishyz) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Tofu[/b] (October) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Caelus[/b] (Daine) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]OtisTheFrog[/b] (ThiefOfGale) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Wolfsbane[/b] (Snapdragoon) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]No[/b] (DeviBrigard) - no response [b]Kodilee[/b] (heathermoon) - no response [b]Sombra[/b] (GuardParade) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]September[/b] (SommerBee) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Vitomir[/b] (Zona) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Azariel[/b] (Lissy) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Talise[/b] (Juxta13) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]SpicyChickenWing[/b] (Thoracosaurus) - no response [b]Sidhe[/b] (Spark) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Vigil[/b] (Narelle) - no response [b]Calliope[/b] (Amariel) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Fern[/b] (Kelpoyo) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Faelynn[/b] (Valyrie) - no response [b]Fiona[/b] (yellowstarfish) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Niathria[/b] (Niathria) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Riun[/b] (Venusian) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Patches[/b] (fistfulofdragons) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Pigeon[/b] (artobartis) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Skadi[/b] (ShadedRaven) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Canary[/b] (RubieKanary) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Fumio[/b] (Arianethel) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Hudson[/b] (Leopardmask) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Aberrancy[/b] (HedwigHufflepuff) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Ruth[/b] (Boneshakers ) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Sharktooth[/b] (Acuarela) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Aquila[/b] (Ellapinky) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Arodan[/b] (WolfandCrow ) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Willowtail[/b] (Borkbean) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]ThugChild[/b] (Dandie) - no response [b]Flicker[/b] (EmbertheSkywing) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Mocha[/b] (Alarkota) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Tivoli[/b] (Gravebloom) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Curie[/b] (kephallonian) - no response [b]Virgil[/b] (Exceed) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Nuuva[/b] (Raiko) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Fireclaw[/b] (Katsuokai) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Felnyr[/b] (Sylvandyr) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Deinonychus[/b] (Shougoney) - no response [b]Theo[/b] (Blanche) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Nicolaus[/b] (Hikaye) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Althaea[/b] (idlewildly) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Calamine[/b] (Tarany) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Sterling[/b] (TwoSouls) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Paladin[/b] (Scatterspark) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Cheshire[/b] (CrazyBat) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Winter[/b] (Cheshly) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Kaleth[/b] (tsukisasaki) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Khione[/b] (pyereciae2788) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Terronius[/b] (Hinumi) - no response [b]Athens[/b] (Okiastar) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Faustino[/b] (Disillusionist) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Jedha[/b] (Fenixinka) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Puka[/b] (Starwindrider) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Vinka[/b] (Yuubi) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Norn[/b] (valkyrian) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Sono[/b] (MoonlitCacti) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Atalanta[/b] (Knickknacks) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Chirro[/b] (Stanzascale) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Lune[/b] (Shiraya) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Onyx[/b] (mooncakefestival) - no response [b]Fen[/b] (FelineFine) - no response [b]Alamir[/b] (Kydoimos) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Lazlo[/b] (Mossfern) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Sweetpea[/b] (LucidDreams) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Richard[/b] (bunlux) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Hadar[/b] (Haudren) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Alexei[/b] (Hanelli) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Elayne[/b] (FliptheFrog) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Hyacinth [/b] (literallyacat ) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Sizzle[/b] (Jazzyleia) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Zephyr[/b] (tarshaan) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Elvira[/b] (Acechaser) - no response [b]Kronice[/b] (Frionivalis) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Starmist[/b] (Agion) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Strenia[/b] (Nemalu) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Ripple[/b] (Starry413) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Mariol[/b] (GiantPandroid) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Chroma[/b] (Thewarywatcher13) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Khione[/b] (mrgbmommy) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Regina[/b] (MarinaQuakenbush) - no response [b]Frazil[/b] (Alastriona1) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Belepheron[/b] (DuskAwakening) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Mistoffelees[/b] (Charliex8) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Ikari[/b] (AithneOnik) - no response [b]Meiji[/b] (Stay) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Youngjae[/b] (Darkrait) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Alunsina[/b] (WhistlewindWolf) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Maxie[/b] (SassmasterMaxie) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Nepeta[/b] (dividedAnimus) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Silvia[/b] (remuslupn) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Emily[/b] (Hyotenka) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Plutonia[/b] (Luhnia) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Aura[/b] (Celes) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Thrift[/b] (crowworm) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Floraun[/b] (Moshipuppy) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Argent[/b] (Ragnarok42) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Ominosity[/b] (cheyinka) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Hal[/b] (Flaeyr) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Rossignol[/b] (dagmarmot) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Dahlia[/b] (Edgedancer) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Calix[/b] (qwigoqwaga) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Grindylow[/b] (Twye) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Artifex[/b] (Murakali) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Hrafn[/b] (Arinyl) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Mavis[/b] (texaspooky) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Oberon[/b] (Tunesmith) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]TomatoSoup[/b] (Kvon) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Mira[/b] (BlazingSkyDragon) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Ectoplasm[/b] (Harana) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Jumin[/b] (Eialyne) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Citrus[/b] (velkyr) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Bronson[/b] (CowboyMouth) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Dusterar[/b] (Noddddd) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Mortius[/b] (Aradan) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Quilo [/b] (sweetzana) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Midnight[/b] (saltyleti) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Candela[/b] (AchromaticSpark) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Mikoh[/b] (Shirokame) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Sadie[/b] (JinxMoonstone) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Starfall[/b] (Shakalaka) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Azucena[/b] (dragonofyang) - no response [b]Skyler[/b] (Crystaril) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Cloud[/b] (SprinklesTheCat) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Bird[/b] (Pachirisu) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Eoywin[/b] (sublimevoide) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Ezra[/b] (UnnaturalHistory) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Bellatrix[/b] (Grahh) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Kolinsky[/b] (MaraLaray) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Merak[/b] (Infinity14) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Koshka[/b] (betty) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]BedOClock[/b] (jbapple) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Fjord[/b] (Elsu) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Lytha[/b] (LehLora) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Maxie[/b] (CherryGlitter) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Ocean[/b] (Zillua) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Presinus[/b] (threepigeons) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Yatou[/b] (mothscale) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Mikos[/b] (Adriel) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Kalytia[/b] (magpietellme) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Marcella[/b] (almightyjanitor) - no response [b]Nicoli[/b] (LoyalStar) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Smiles[/b] (Watercolour) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Gwarwen[/b] (Akal) - no response [b]Kiri[/b] (ShadewingRising) - no response [b]Pallas[/b] (CaityJay) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]YoungUrban[/b] (themasterplan47) - no response [b]Fragment[/b] (MistyGlowy) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Ginkgo[/b] (Crim) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Kasios[/b] (Mmmmmyst) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Lifan[/b] (defenestrating) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Horizon[/b] (copierthief) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Bryaris[/b] (sagaxi) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Cadbury[/b] (Delcat) - no response [b]Tlamauisoltik[/b] (thegrinningcrow) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Fantasy[/b] (Pazazz) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]FeatherDuster[/b] (DragonLover1234) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Junglesunbeam[/b] (bellzan) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Daon[/b] (CaliCa1) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Mnemonic[/b] (WanderingTurtle) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Glitter[/b] (Illyrael) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Squire[/b] (Elisse) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Mariposa[/b] (mzvalkyrie) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Punk[/b] (lesen) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Pickle[/b] (anika) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Aspen[/b] (rosevoids) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Jokulsarlon[/b] (Undermom) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Shadowfax[/b] (UnicornCrazy) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Youngho[/b] (Corviddae) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Moira[/b] (tigressRising) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Fosco[/b] (felistopaz) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Elise[/b] (arboretumm) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Fielra[/b] (QUACK2) - no response [b]Ellysswing[/b] (Emberglo) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Grimraven[/b] (brighteningskies) - no response [b]Aata[/b] (ShardofSun) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Bluejay[/b] (Snek) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Lethe[/b] (Stellatrix13) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Idyll[/b] (Octopodes) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Cygnus[/b] (Oceanic03) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Anima[/b] (LavenderAmethyst) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Demelin[/b] (Emberlight) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Gaze[/b] (SeeTheStars) - no response [b]Rem[/b] (BlueStopSigns) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Ren[/b] (BreezeBrambles) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Awyr[/b] (Oddballme) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Erediria[/b] (MissFrills) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Riyah[/b] (Killunia) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Taliesin[/b] (Meebo) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Helegrandir [/b] (JCTupacz) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Nebula[/b] (Mediumdee) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Kio[/b] (BlackwatchGenji) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Meehkoeraung [/b] (thegrayones) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Cloud[/b] (Falka) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Kasin[/b] (GlacialVitriol) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Ihaia[/b] (Duskofdawn12) - no response [b]Zero[/b] (Zerologist) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Orchidae[/b] (Skittles251) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Waft[/b] (Eyry) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Yarrow[/b] (Swiftfire289) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Shuu[/b] (Sidegrinder) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Aine[/b] (NoStepOnSnek) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Lilith[/b] (Cethosia) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]apollo[/b] (yyalls) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Aywin[/b] (Punkinator919) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Alessia[/b] (AthenaCorvus) - no response [b]Emerus[/b] (Woolly) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Morvulkas[/b] (Virulent) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Miss Stache[/b] (pinkkittens) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Pledge[/b] (russmond) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Invictus[/b] (Snipe) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Kairin[/b] (KairinRose) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Icarus[/b] (Hyleoroi) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Luca[/b] (TimelordSnowy) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Mordecai[/b] (NicoleEirin) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Pelagia[/b] (SilentRiver) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Sulphate[/b] (SupremeDorklord) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Tetra[/b] (LemonyCurry) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Edward[/b] (galacticTopiary) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Vanilla[/b] (Whitefangedwolf) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Ariadne[/b] (Elysadie ) - Let's do some research in the library. [b]Aisu[/b] (WhisperSpirit) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Emma[/b] (justChimeric) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Noverco[/b] (Husker) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon... [b]Laforteir[/b] (JustaRev) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Hobbes[/b] (Zoltoid) - no response [b]Kalo[/b] (Joule) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]Marcel[/b] (PinkyPearl ) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic? [b]alethios[/b] (crimsonpixie) - Let's do some research in the library.
@Keary @theinsaneeraser @Jaspernoir @Kairos @LilyBound @Tserin @foxghosts @tieflingcleric @Rowdy @MusicandMagic @Mothlight @Zwolfoi @Ranmaru @Ciphers @FishyWishyz @October @Daine @ThiefOfGale @Snapdragoon @DeviBrigard @heathermoon @GuardParade @SommerBee @Zona @Lissy @Juxta13 @Thoracosaurus @Spark @Narelle @Amariel @Kelpoyo @Valyrie @yellowstarfish @Niathria @Venusian @fistfulofdragons @artobartis @ShadedRaven @RubieKanary @Arianethel @Leopardmask @HedwigHufflepuff @Boneshakers @Acuarela @Ellapinky @WolfandCrow @Borkbean @Dandie @EmbertheSkywing @Alarkota @Gravebloom @kephallonian @Exceed @Raiko @Katsuokai @Sylvandyr @Shougoney @Blanche @Hikaye @idlewildly @Tarany @TwoSouls @Scatterspark @CrazyBat @Cheshly @tsukisasaki @pyereciae2788 @Hinumi @Okiastar @Disillusionist @Fenixinka @Starwindrider @Yuubi @valkyrian @MoonlitCacti @Knickknacks @Stanzascale @Shiraya @mooncakefestival @FelineFine @Kydoimos @Mossfern @LucidDreams @bunlux @Haudren @Hanelli @FliptheFrog @literallyacat @Jazzyleia @tarshaan @Acechaser @Frionivalis @Agion @Nemalu @Starry413 @GiantPandroid @Thewarywatcher13 @mrgbmommy @MarinaQuakenbush @Alastriona1 @DuskAwakening @Charliex8 @AithneOnik @Stay @Darkrait @WhistlewindWolf @SassmasterMaxie @dividedAnimus @remuslupn @Hyotenka @Luhnia @Celes @crowworm @Moshipuppy @Ragnarok42 @cheyinka @Flaeyr @dagmarmot @Edgedancer @qwigoqwaga @Twye @Murakali @Arinyl @texaspooky @Tunesmith @Kvon @BlazingSkyDragon @Harana @Eialyne @velkyr @CowboyMouth @Noddddd @Aradan @sweetzana @saltyleti @AchromaticSpark @Shirokame @JinxMoonstone @Shakalaka @dragonofyang @Crystaril @SprinklesTheCat @Pachirisu @sublimevoide @UnnaturalHistory @Grahh @MaraLaray @Infinity14 @betty @jbapple @Elsu @LehLora @CherryGlitter @Zillua @threepigeons @mothscale @Adriel @magpietellme @almightyjanitor @LoyalStar @Watercolour @Akal @ShadewingRising @CaityJay @themasterplan47 @MistyGlowy @Crim @Mmmmmyst @defenestrating @copierthief @sagaxi @Delcat @thegrinningcrow @Pazazz @DragonLover1234 @bellzan @CaliCa1 @WanderingTurtle @Illyrael @Elisse @mzvalkyrie @lesen @anika @rosevoids @Undermom @UnicornCrazy @Corviddae @tigressRising @felistopaz @arboretumm @QUACK2 @Emberglo @brighteningskies @ShardofSun @Snek @Stellatrix13 @Octopodes @Oceanic03 @LavenderAmethyst @Emberlight @SeeTheStars @BlueStopSigns @BreezeBrambles @Oddballme @MissFrills @Killunia @Meebo @JCTupacz @Mediumdee @BlackwatchGenji @thegrayones @Falka @GlacialVitriol @Duskofdawn12 @Zerologist @Skittles251 @Eyry @Swiftfire289 @Sidegrinder @NoStepOnSnek @Cethosia @yyalls @Punkinator919 @AthenaCorvus @Woolly @Virulent @pinkkittens @russmond @Snipe @KairinRose @Hyleoroi @TimelordSnowy @NicoleEirin @SilentRiver @SupremeDorklord @LemonyCurry @galacticTopiary @Whitefangedwolf @Elysadie @WhisperSpirit @justChimeric @Husker @JustaRev @Zoltoid @Joule @PinkyPearl @crimsonpixie
nU8mbOa.gif

nrMWk6M.gif Let's do some research in the library.

Libraries are hubs of knowledge, perhaps if you do some research on shade-touched creatures and objects, you might be able to figure out more about Fluffy. And hey, maybe you'll find Toby along the way. You tell Mia you'll look in the library to see if you can find anything.

mPvcGBg.gif Mia
> Good idea! Sushi can probably help too. Maybe he's seen Toby! He doesn't usually come to big events like these so I'm sure he's over there reading.

You head over to the library, where a big grey kitty is curled up on the front desk reading.

Tufs90M.gif Sushi
> Good evening, dear. Can I help you with anything?

You ask Sushi if he's seen Toby this week.

Tufs90M.gif Sushi
> Hmm.... Don't believe I have. I figured he was busy with all of the gala events going on. He generally enjoys stopping by to curl up on the laps of library visitors. You're welcome to take a look around, though. And if you have any questions, I'll be right here reading.

You figure it can't hurt to look around. You check in every aisle and every chair, even under the chairs and under miscellaneous books. No Toby... While you're here, you suppose you could see if there are any books on shade-touched animals and objects. That strange Fluffy cat seems intriguing, and those unusual doors it leaves behind are certainly unusual. You ask Sushi if there are any books on such things.

Tufs90M.gif Sushi
> Oh dear.... Yes, we do have a section on the shade. It's on the second floor, the third row from the right. I wouldn't go dabbling into that if I were you though,

You tell Sushi not to worry, you won't be dabbling, just researching.

Tufs90M.gif Sushi
> Oh good.... I worry sometimes.

The section of the library on the shade is filled with a number of old books, handwritten notes, and big warnings taped "NO DABBLING IN THE SHADE. PUNISHABLE BY IMPRISONMENT, FIFTY YEARS MINIMUM, NO CHANCE FOR PAROLE VIA EXALTATION, PER THE ICEWARDEN."

You spend the next few hours reading about how the shade can be channeled via alchemy, and that the creations exposed to such substances become unstable with regards to time and space, and extra goopy. The effects of exposure to such shadegoop are unknown. Individuals liable to mutate and gain strange, unpredictable powers or abilities. ...This would explain a lot about the flying cats and cats with extra tails and.... Fluffy. Gain +1 Intellect.

nU8mbOa.gif

nrMWk6M.gif We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?

Magic means scrying, which could be greatly helpful in finding Toby! Whenever there's a problem, mages are always the first people to ask. You tell Mia you're going to try the mage's tower.

mPvcGBg.gif Mia
> That seems like a very good plan! I'm sure Snowglobe can help you out. He's a very good mage.

It takes a bit of time to orient yourself using the maps, but you eventually make your way to a tall tower in the fort where the mages do their magic. Desks and shelves of books, vials and jars of sparkling dusts and liquids, incense and other clutter fill the room. The dragon mages seem to be gone for the evening, out enjoying the festivities, but a little white cat is lying down in the center of the room, reading an old handwritten spellbook. Snowglobe doesn't seem to notice your presence, but as you step to approach, a sparkling cat with a coat like the night sky materializes through the window and begins to speak.

4qMHd4J.gif Fate
> Greetings, visitor. Is there magic that you might need?

You tell the cats that you are trying to find Toby. Have they seen him? And if not, could they possibly use some scrying magic to find out where he might have gone?

4qMHd4J.gif Fate
> Ah, that sounds like something Snowglobe could do. He can't hear you, but I can translate for you. :3

Snowglobe speaks to you in cat sign language, an obscure but very important cat language.

4qMHd4J.gif Snowglobe, signing
> Hello! I have not seen Toby, but I don't leave the tower much so it's no surprise.
4qMHd4J.gif Fate
> I saw Toby a couple of days ago preparing for the festivals. He seemed to be looking for something. I haven't seen him since, though. Anyway, you wanted to try scrying?

You nod. You sure do!

> I offer scrying services at five hundred treasure per session, but I am not opposed to scrying for a tasty treat or other exciting thing.

You fish through your pockets and offer Snowglobe either some treasure, or some trinket that might be of interest. He leads you over to a large bowl which he fills with a particularly clear water. Snowglobe casts a bit of a spell, spins it around, and an image of Toby appears before you! He's sleeping in a cardboard box. You can't get enough of a view to tell where he is though.

> It seems Toby might be sleeping in a box right now. Unfortunately, there are a Lot of boxes in the fortress of ends, so I couldn't tell you which box he is sleeping in.
4qMHd4J.gif Fate
> At least it seems he is perfectly fine, just napping.

Well, you've learned something useful today. And you also feel a bit magically rejuvenated having spent some time surrounded by mages. Gain +1 Magic.

nU8mbOa.gif

nrMWk6M.gif Maybe we should look around the dungeon...

If someone's going to disappear in this place, it's probably down in that dungeon. It's clearly the first place to look, especially with... Strange Things... going on. You tell Mia you're going to wander down there.

mPvcGBg.gif Mia
> You're so brave! Toby's not really a dungeon cat so to speak, but it would be so easy for him to have gotten lost down there. I wouldn't want you to get lost either, though, so perhaps you should ask Ember to help.

You agree that having Ember as your guide would be a wise choice. You wouldn't want to get lost, and he seems well-equipped to dungeon navigation. You head to the nearest dungeon entrance, make your way down the stairs, and realize you Probably should have brought a candle or something. Fortunately, a candle, hovering mid-air in front of you, lights itself. You look up, and there is Ember!

3KOSEIm.gif Ember
> Hi. Thought you might need some light... It can be dark down here for dragon eyes that are unequipped for the dark. My sister Teacup and I are a special breed of cats that have been selected for darkvision, by the Icewarden, to keep an eye on the dungeons, so we don't usually need much light.

You ask Ember if he's seen Toby.

3KOSEIm.gif Ember
> He did come down here at one point a few days ago, but I haven't seen him since. He was looking for something for the event coordinator. Don't remember what it was though. We can try looking for him now though, if you want.

You accept Ember's offer for assistance. Getting lost would probably be a bad time. Ember leads you through tunnels and passageways, corridors filled with statues and relics, museum-like halls with ancient creatures and artifacts frozen in ice, rows of prison cells with dragons doing time. They look at you and scoff. At one point, you come to a split in the hall.

3KOSEIm.gif Ember
> Hmm... We don't want to go down this left passage, but I do want to check it really quick. Stay Right There. Don't go anywhere, okay? We're really deep in the dungeon now, and who even knows what might lurk down here.

While waiting for Ember to return, his candle still floating near you, you hear a few footprints trotting around the corner, and another one of those little voidlike holes in the wall opens up, glowing green!

dB3zTgl.gif Fluffy
> ......

Fluffy jumps into the hole in the wall. Surely... it couldn't hurt... to take a look..... The hole is cat-sized, and only a fae, hatchling, or possibly a spiral could squeeze through. Larger dragons can still stick their face in for a bit of a look-around. Unable to resist the temptation, you poke your head in. Everything is weirdly colored in here. There is black grass and a hazy green sky, and a little grey house on a hill with bright purple windows. Fluffy frolics through a field of flowers. Suddenly, someone pulls you out of the hole.

7oOePVC.gif Scar
> Careful, dragon! That's dangerous! We can't have you going in there!
y4voNhi.gif Stella
> No, no. Bad idea. Can't have you going in there!

You find yourself face to face with two Gigantic cats, larger than even the largest tundra. They have massive wings, and one of them has horns.

7oOePVC.gif Scar
> Shade pockets are not a good place for tourism.
y4voNhi.gif Stella
> Please, let me help you out of this dungeon. It's for your own good.

The two big cats shuffle you all the way out of the dungeon. Perhaps you didn't get to look and see if maybe Toby was in there, but getting a look at Fluffy's Realm (the FluffRealm, you could call it), was certainly interesting. Your eyesight feels a bit more keen. Gain +1 Perception.

Choice Recorded

Plasma (Keary) - no response
Akira (theinsaneeraser) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Rubix (Jaspernoir) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Belsnickel (Kairos) - Let's do some research in the library.
Celeste (LilyBound) - no response
Ksaatti (Tserin) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Zimesta (foxghosts) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Catnip (tieflingcleric) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Nura (Rowdy) - no response
Rift (MusicandMagic) - Let's do some research in the library.
Lacey (Mothlight) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Liandrin (Zwolfoi) - Let's do some research in the library.
Bananastar (Ranmaru) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Fortune (Ciphers) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Aeria (FishyWishyz) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Tofu (October) - Let's do some research in the library.
Caelus (Daine) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
OtisTheFrog (ThiefOfGale) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Wolfsbane (Snapdragoon) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
No (DeviBrigard) - no response
Kodilee (heathermoon) - no response
Sombra (GuardParade) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
September (SommerBee) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Vitomir (Zona) - Let's do some research in the library.
Azariel (Lissy) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Talise (Juxta13) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
SpicyChickenWing (Thoracosaurus) - no response
Sidhe (Spark) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Vigil (Narelle) - no response
Calliope (Amariel) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Fern (Kelpoyo) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Faelynn (Valyrie) - no response
Fiona (yellowstarfish) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Niathria (Niathria) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Riun (Venusian) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Patches (fistfulofdragons) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Pigeon (artobartis) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Skadi (ShadedRaven) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Canary (RubieKanary) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Fumio (Arianethel) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Hudson (Leopardmask) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Aberrancy (HedwigHufflepuff) - Let's do some research in the library.
Ruth (Boneshakers ) - Let's do some research in the library.
Sharktooth (Acuarela) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Aquila (Ellapinky) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Arodan (WolfandCrow ) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Willowtail (Borkbean) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
ThugChild (Dandie) - no response
Flicker (EmbertheSkywing) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Mocha (Alarkota) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Tivoli (Gravebloom) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Curie (kephallonian) - no response
Virgil (Exceed) - Let's do some research in the library.
Nuuva (Raiko) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Fireclaw (Katsuokai) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Felnyr (Sylvandyr) - Let's do some research in the library.
Deinonychus (Shougoney) - no response
Theo (Blanche) - Let's do some research in the library.
Nicolaus (Hikaye) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Althaea (idlewildly) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Calamine (Tarany) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Sterling (TwoSouls) - Let's do some research in the library.
Paladin (Scatterspark) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Cheshire (CrazyBat) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Winter (Cheshly) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Kaleth (tsukisasaki) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Khione (pyereciae2788) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Terronius (Hinumi) - no response
Athens (Okiastar) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Faustino (Disillusionist) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Jedha (Fenixinka) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Puka (Starwindrider) - Let's do some research in the library.
Vinka (Yuubi) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Norn (valkyrian) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Sono (MoonlitCacti) - Let's do some research in the library.
Atalanta (Knickknacks) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Chirro (Stanzascale) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Lune (Shiraya) - Let's do some research in the library.
Onyx (mooncakefestival) - no response
Fen (FelineFine) - no response
Alamir (Kydoimos) - Let's do some research in the library.
Lazlo (Mossfern) - Let's do some research in the library.
Sweetpea (LucidDreams) - Let's do some research in the library.
Richard (bunlux) - Let's do some research in the library.
Hadar (Haudren) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Alexei (Hanelli) - Let's do some research in the library.
Elayne (FliptheFrog) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Hyacinth (literallyacat ) - Let's do some research in the library.
Sizzle (Jazzyleia) - Let's do some research in the library.
Zephyr (tarshaan) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Elvira (Acechaser) - no response
Kronice (Frionivalis) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Starmist (Agion) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Strenia (Nemalu) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Ripple (Starry413) - Let's do some research in the library.
Mariol (GiantPandroid) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Chroma (Thewarywatcher13) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Khione (mrgbmommy) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Regina (MarinaQuakenbush) - no response
Frazil (Alastriona1) - Let's do some research in the library.
Belepheron (DuskAwakening) - Let's do some research in the library.
Mistoffelees (Charliex8) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Ikari (AithneOnik) - no response
Meiji (Stay) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Youngjae (Darkrait) - Let's do some research in the library.
Alunsina (WhistlewindWolf) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Maxie (SassmasterMaxie) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Nepeta (dividedAnimus) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Silvia (remuslupn) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Emily (Hyotenka) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Plutonia (Luhnia) - Let's do some research in the library.
Aura (Celes) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Thrift (crowworm) - Let's do some research in the library.
Floraun (Moshipuppy) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Argent (Ragnarok42) - Let's do some research in the library.
Ominosity (cheyinka) - Let's do some research in the library.
Hal (Flaeyr) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Rossignol (dagmarmot) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Dahlia (Edgedancer) - Let's do some research in the library.
Calix (qwigoqwaga) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Grindylow (Twye) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Artifex (Murakali) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Hrafn (Arinyl) - Let's do some research in the library.
Mavis (texaspooky) - Let's do some research in the library.
Oberon (Tunesmith) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
TomatoSoup (Kvon) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Mira (BlazingSkyDragon) - Let's do some research in the library.
Ectoplasm (Harana) - Let's do some research in the library.
Jumin (Eialyne) - Let's do some research in the library.
Citrus (velkyr) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Bronson (CowboyMouth) - Let's do some research in the library.
Dusterar (Noddddd) - Let's do some research in the library.
Mortius (Aradan) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Quilo (sweetzana) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Midnight (saltyleti) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Candela (AchromaticSpark) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Mikoh (Shirokame) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Sadie (JinxMoonstone) - Let's do some research in the library.
Starfall (Shakalaka) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Azucena (dragonofyang) - no response
Skyler (Crystaril) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Cloud (SprinklesTheCat) - Let's do some research in the library.
Bird (Pachirisu) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Eoywin (sublimevoide) - Let's do some research in the library.
Ezra (UnnaturalHistory) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Bellatrix (Grahh) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Kolinsky (MaraLaray) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Merak (Infinity14) - Let's do some research in the library.
Koshka (betty) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
BedOClock (jbapple) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Fjord (Elsu) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Lytha (LehLora) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Maxie (CherryGlitter) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Ocean (Zillua) - Let's do some research in the library.
Presinus (threepigeons) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Yatou (mothscale) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Mikos (Adriel) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Kalytia (magpietellme) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Marcella (almightyjanitor) - no response
Nicoli (LoyalStar) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Smiles (Watercolour) - Let's do some research in the library.
Gwarwen (Akal) - no response
Kiri (ShadewingRising) - no response
Pallas (CaityJay) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
YoungUrban (themasterplan47) - no response
Fragment (MistyGlowy) - Let's do some research in the library.
Ginkgo (Crim) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Kasios (Mmmmmyst) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Lifan (defenestrating) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Horizon (copierthief) - Let's do some research in the library.
Bryaris (sagaxi) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Cadbury (Delcat) - no response
Tlamauisoltik (thegrinningcrow) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Fantasy (Pazazz) - Let's do some research in the library.
FeatherDuster (DragonLover1234) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Junglesunbeam (bellzan) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Daon (CaliCa1) - Let's do some research in the library.
Mnemonic (WanderingTurtle) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Glitter (Illyrael) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Squire (Elisse) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Mariposa (mzvalkyrie) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Punk (lesen) - Let's do some research in the library.
Pickle (anika) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Aspen (rosevoids) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Jokulsarlon (Undermom) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Shadowfax (UnicornCrazy) - Let's do some research in the library.
Youngho (Corviddae) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Moira (tigressRising) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Fosco (felistopaz) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Elise (arboretumm) - Let's do some research in the library.
Fielra (QUACK2) - no response
Ellysswing (Emberglo) - Let's do some research in the library.
Grimraven (brighteningskies) - no response
Aata (ShardofSun) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Bluejay (Snek) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Lethe (Stellatrix13) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Idyll (Octopodes) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Cygnus (Oceanic03) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Anima (LavenderAmethyst) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Demelin (Emberlight) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Gaze (SeeTheStars) - no response
Rem (BlueStopSigns) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Ren (BreezeBrambles) - Let's do some research in the library.
Awyr (Oddballme) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Erediria (MissFrills) - Let's do some research in the library.
Riyah (Killunia) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Taliesin (Meebo) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Helegrandir (JCTupacz) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Nebula (Mediumdee) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Kio (BlackwatchGenji) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Meehkoeraung (thegrayones) - Let's do some research in the library.
Cloud (Falka) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Kasin (GlacialVitriol) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Ihaia (Duskofdawn12) - no response
Zero (Zerologist) - Let's do some research in the library.
Orchidae (Skittles251) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Waft (Eyry) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Yarrow (Swiftfire289) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Shuu (Sidegrinder) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Aine (NoStepOnSnek) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Lilith (Cethosia) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
apollo (yyalls) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Aywin (Punkinator919) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Alessia (AthenaCorvus) - no response
Emerus (Woolly) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Morvulkas (Virulent) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Miss Stache (pinkkittens) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Pledge (russmond) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Invictus (Snipe) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Kairin (KairinRose) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Icarus (Hyleoroi) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Luca (TimelordSnowy) - Let's do some research in the library.
Mordecai (NicoleEirin) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Pelagia (SilentRiver) - Let's do some research in the library.
Sulphate (SupremeDorklord) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Tetra (LemonyCurry) - Let's do some research in the library.
Edward (galacticTopiary) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Vanilla (Whitefangedwolf) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Ariadne (Elysadie ) - Let's do some research in the library.
Aisu (WhisperSpirit) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Emma (justChimeric) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Noverco (Husker) - Maybe we should look around the dungeon...
Laforteir (JustaRev) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Hobbes (Zoltoid) - no response
Kalo (Joule) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
Marcel (PinkyPearl ) - We could visit the mage's tower and try out some magic?
alethios (crimsonpixie) - Let's do some research in the library.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
owo

it's getting more interesting, eh?

~shade shenanigans~

and jaynum would have 100% launched himself through the Fluffy-portal if he were there
owo

it's getting more interesting, eh?

~shade shenanigans~

and jaynum would have 100% launched himself through the Fluffy-portal if he were there
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
let me visit the fluffrealm
let me visit the fluffrealm
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
Funny how everything dungeon related gives +1 In Perception, Vinka has eyes and alerts for days now. Quiet literally with 7 Perc now (or are the scores already pushed? Then ist almost there)
Funny how everything dungeon related gives +1 In Perception, Vinka has eyes and alerts for days now. Quiet literally with 7 Perc now (or are the scores already pushed? Then ist almost there)
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

Alexei: Yes, research into Fluffy is prudent. I learned something new today!
Alexei: Yes, research into Fluffy is prudent. I learned something new today!
“:o Big Kitties! I has to tell Whaley when we get back :3”
“If we can get back...”
“I really wanted to join mah void fwiend in the flowers but I was getting a headaches...Kitty don’t like headaches...”

I pick up Kitty and set her on my shoulder as we make the trek out of the dungeons behind Scar and Stella. Kitty purrs softly as she is lulled to sleep by my movements. It had been an exciting day so far following Ember. Kitty was asking a lot of questions about Ember but his focus was finding Toby most likely... or Kitty was filling the silence with her own voice... she does that from time to time.
“:o Big Kitties! I has to tell Whaley when we get back :3”
“If we can get back...”
“I really wanted to join mah void fwiend in the flowers but I was getting a headaches...Kitty don’t like headaches...”

I pick up Kitty and set her on my shoulder as we make the trek out of the dungeons behind Scar and Stella. Kitty purrs softly as she is lulled to sleep by my movements. It had been an exciting day so far following Ember. Kitty was asking a lot of questions about Ember but his focus was finding Toby most likely... or Kitty was filling the silence with her own voice... she does that from time to time.
r4hwcLV.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 73 74