Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GLA] Blanket Fort - Cats' Choice Awards
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 73 74
[b][i]Oh Bubbles! Thank you so much for loving my painting of my best friend PearlButterfly as well as my ice sculpture. You really do get me! I added all the cats to my painting JUST for YOU and all the other kittys honoring us dragons with their presence for the Blanket Fort contests.[/i][/b] My Lair mistress loves to take us to fairs & exhibits to let us check out all the fun stuff to do and see. She will be SOOO proud that I am being independent and roaming the Fortress of Ends on my own. Well, until I wandered too far...now where did I start? Oh look, a nice tall tower! I shall climb up for a better look, ooohhhh.... a passage! Ummm....Is this my mistress' room? SOOO much purple, just like she would decorate (she overdoes it sometimes, but please don't tell her I said that, I don't want to hurt her feelings). My, my, what a beautiful cat... Fortune, you said your name was... how fortunate! I sat and chatted with Fortune for a bit, while enjoying the soft fluffy pillows. Looking around at all the knick knacks, it makes me wonder if this cat has taken over some small dragon's den...hmmmm. I was just getting around to asking Fortune about the weird doors in the dungeon, when I hear deep, loud purring/snoring... fortune has fallen fast asleep. Maybe I will ask her when I wake up... .right now I am going to enjoy all this luxury! [img]https://i.imgur.com/0ghC6J5.png[/img]
Oh Bubbles! Thank you so much for loving my painting of my best friend PearlButterfly as well as my ice sculpture. You really do get me! I added all the cats to my painting JUST for YOU and all the other kittys honoring us dragons with their presence for the Blanket Fort contests.

My Lair mistress loves to take us to fairs & exhibits to let us check out all the fun stuff to do and see. She will be SOOO proud that I am being independent and roaming the Fortress of Ends on my own. Well, until I wandered too far...now where did I start?
Oh look, a nice tall tower! I shall climb up for a better look, ooohhhh.... a passage!

Ummm....Is this my mistress' room? SOOO much purple, just like she would decorate (she overdoes it sometimes, but please don't tell her I said that, I don't want to hurt her feelings).

My, my, what a beautiful cat... Fortune, you said your name was... how fortunate!
I sat and chatted with Fortune for a bit, while enjoying the soft fluffy pillows. Looking around at all the knick knacks, it makes me wonder if this cat has taken over some small dragon's den...hmmmm.

I was just getting around to asking Fortune about the weird doors in the dungeon, when I hear deep, loud purring/snoring... fortune has fallen fast asleep. Maybe I will ask her when I wake up... .right now I am going to enjoy all this luxury!

0ghC6J5.png
Fantasy was pleased with himself since the painting and sculpture was a first time thing for him.
Fantasy was pleased with himself since the painting and sculpture was a first time thing for him.
bVdbuX0.gifTEcaaLO.gifhOQfn9s.gifGHObyrr.png2Fyj2ND.png
@Keary @theinsaneeraser @Jaspernoir @Kairos @LilyBound @Tserin @foxghosts @tieflingcleric @Rowdy @MusicandMagic @Mothlight @Zwolfoi @Ranmaru @Ciphers @FishyWishyz @October @Daine @ThiefOfGale @Snapdragoon @DeviBrigard @heathermoon @GuardParade @SommerBee @Zona @Lissy @Juxta13 @Thoracosaurus @Spark @Narelle @Amariel @Kelpoyo @Valyrie @yellowstarfish @Niathria @Venusian @fistfulofdragons @artobartis @ShadedRaven @RubieKanary @Arianethel @Leopardmask @HedwigHufflepuff @Boneshakers @Acuarela @Ellapinky @WolfandCrow @Borkbean @Dandie @EmbertheSkywing @Alarkota @Gravebloom @kephallonian @Exceed @Raiko @Katsuokai @Sylvandyr @Shougoney @Blanche @Hikaye @idlewildly @Tarany @TwoSouls @Scatterspark @CrazyBat @Cheshly @tsukisasaki @pyereciae2788 @Hinumi @Okiastar @Disillusionist @Fenixinka @Starwindrider @Yuubi @valkyrian @MoonlitCacti @Knickknacks @Stanzascale @Shiraya @mooncakefestival @FelineFine @Kydoimos @Mossfern @LucidDreams @bunlux @Haudren @Hanelli @FliptheFrog @literallyacat @Jazzyleia @tarshaan @Acechaser @Frionivalis @Agion @Nemalu @Starry413 @GiantPandroid @Thewarywatcher13 @mrgbmommy @MarinaQuakenbush @Alastriona1 @DuskAwakening @Charliex8 @AithneOnik @Stay @Darkrait @WhistlewindWolf @SassmasterMaxie @dividedAnimus @remuslupn @Hyotenka @Luhnia @Celes @crowworm @Moshipuppy @Ragnarok42 @cheyinka @Flaeyr @dagmarmot @Edgedancer @qwigoqwaga @Twye @Murakali @Arinyl @texaspooky @Tunesmith @Kvon @BlazingSkyDragon @Harana @Eialyne @velkyr @CowboyMouth @Noddddd @Aradan @sweetzana @saltyleti @AchromaticSpark @Shirokame @JinxMoonstone @Shakalaka @dragonofyang @Crystaril @SprinklesTheCat @Pachirisu @sublimevoide @UnnaturalHistory @Grahh @MaraLaray @Infinity14 @betty @jbapple @Elsu @LehLora @CherryGlitter @Zillua @threepigeons @mothscale @Adriel @magpietellme @almightyjanitor @LoyalStar @Watercolour @Akal @ShadewingRising @CaityJay @themasterplan47 @MistyGlowy @Crim @Mmmmmyst @defenestrating @copierthief @sagaxi @Delcat @thegrinningcrow @Pazazz @DragonLover1234 @bellzan @CaliCa1 @WanderingTurtle @Illyrael @Elisse @mzvalkyrie @lesen @anika @rosevoids @Undermom @UnicornCrazy @Corviddae @tigressRising @felistopaz @arboretumm @QUACK2 @Emberglo @brighteningskies @ShardofSun @Snek @Stellatrix13 @Octopodes @Oceanic03 @LavenderAmethyst @Emberlight @Kalenchoe777 @BlueStopSigns @BreezeBrambles @Oddballme @MissFrills @Killunia @Meebo @JCTupacz @Medimdee @BlackwatchGenji @thegrayones @Falka @GlacialVitriol @Duskofdawn12 @Zerologist @Skittles251 @Eyry @Swiftfire289 @Sidegrinder @NoStepOnSnek @Cethosia @yyalls @Punkinator919 @AthenaCorvus @Woolly @Virulent @pinkkittens @russmond @Snipe @KairinRose @Hyleoroi @TimelordSnowy @NicoleEirin @SilentRiver @SupremeDorklord @LemonyCurry @galacticTopiary @Whitefangedwolf @Elysadie @WhisperSpirit @justChimeric @Husker @JustaRev @Zoltoid @Joule @PinkyPearl @crimsonpixie [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nU8mbOa.gif[/img][/center][br][img]https://i.imgur.com/nrMWk6M.gif[/img] [b][attempt to pat Fortune][/b][br][br]Fortune looks extra soft so you sit down by them and give them a gentle pat on the head. As you do so, and as they purr, you suddenly come to a realization. There was another book at the little shop the cats had set up yesterday. It wasn't for sale, but you thought it said something about Alchemy (It also was stamped with the library's seal). Perhaps it might hold some information that would help in the upcoming Alchemy Challenge.[br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/qDKNdhP.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Fortune[/b][br]> purrrr[/columns] [br]On your way back, you stop by the cats' shop to ask about the book. [br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/NeDMHL3.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Sage[/b][br]> Sorry, friend! It was a library book which has now been properly returned to its place. It was called Alchemy Secrets from the Yeti's Spire, though, if you'd like to check it out.[/columns] [br]Perfect..... You thank Sage for his time and head to the library to investigate this book. A cat sits at a desk in the entryway by a large cabinet of cards.[br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/Tufs90M.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Sushi[/b][br]> Good evening, little dragon. The librarian is out for a bit, but can I help you find something?[/columns] [br]You tell Sushi the title of the book you're looking for.[br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/Tufs90M.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Sushi[/b][br]> Oh, of course! I think it was just returned to us a few hours ago. But someone has it reserved, so I can't let you take it anywhere. If you'd like to look at it for a few minutes, you can though?[/columns] [br]You page through the book looking to see if anything jumps out at you, and you come to a place where a page has been ripped out. But, the second page of the recipe featuring the last few lines still remains. It says "Do Not Boil! Will Explode." Hmm..... Gain +1 Perception. Gain Alchemy Insight.[br][br] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nU8mbOa.gif[/img][/center][br][img]https://i.imgur.com/nrMWk6M.gif[/img] [b][read the books][/b][br][br]You take a bit of a look at Fortune's library. They have quite the collection of books on subjects ranging from history to alchemy and science to magic. [br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/qDKNdhP.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Fortune[/b][br]> The geology book on the second shelf there, far right, purple, is my favorite. You should try it out :3[/columns] [br]You decide to take Fortune's advice and read about the intriguing geology of the Southern Icefields. Gain +1 Intellect.[br][br] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nU8mbOa.gif[/img][/center][br][img]https://i.imgur.com/nrMWk6M.gif[/img] [b][take a nap in a pile of silks][/b][br][br]Soft... Comfy... Cozy..... You spend all night sleeping there, whoops. Fortune curls up on your head.[br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/qDKNdhP.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Fortune[/b][br]> :3[/columns] [br]You feel very well rested the next morning. Gain +1 Athletics.[br][br] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nU8mbOa.gif[/img][/center][br][img]https://i.imgur.com/nrMWk6M.gif[/img] [b]Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?[/b][br][br]Fortune stares into your eyes upon hearing the question. You stare back into Fortune's eyes.[br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/qDKNdhP.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Fortune[/b][br]> I am so sorry..[/columns] [br]You are stricken with a dark vision of flashing lights and hazy tentacles reaching and crawling and writhing in the darkness. Everything seems to be moving quickly, your vision flashing from room to room with barely even a chance to take in your surroundings. It couldn't be... The Shade... Just before you come to your senses, you see an ordinary cardboard box.[br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/qDKNdhP.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Fortune[/b][br]> Be careful of the questions you ask in the Fortress of Ends. Sometimes you do not want to know the answer.[/columns] [br]You feel disoriented and drained. Lose -1 Magic. [br][u]Choice Recorded[/u] [b]Plasma[/b] (Keary) - no response [b]Akira[/b] (theinsaneeraser) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Rubix[/b] (Jaspernoir) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Belsnickel[/b] (Kairos) - [read the books] [b]Celeste[/b] (LilyBound) - no response [b]Ksaatti[/b] (Tserin) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Zimesta[/b] (foxghosts) - [read the books] [b]Catnip[/b] (tieflingcleric) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Nura[/b] (Rowdy) - [read the books] [b]Rift[/b] (MusicandMagic) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Lacey[/b] (Mothlight) - [take a nap in a pile of silks] [b]Liandrin[/b] (Zwolfoi) - [take a nap in a pile of silks] [b]Bananastar[/b] (Ranmaru) - [take a nap in a pile of silks] [b]Fortune[/b] (Ciphers) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Aeria[/b] (FishyWishyz) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Tofu[/b] (October) - [take a nap in a pile of silks] [b]Caelus[/b] (Daine) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]OtisTheFrog[/b] (ThiefOfGale) - [take a nap in a pile of silks] [b]Wolfsbane[/b] (Snapdragoon) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]No[/b] (DeviBrigard) - no response [b]Kodilee[/b] (heathermoon) - no response [b]Sombra[/b] (GuardParade) - [read the books] [b]September[/b] (SommerBee) - [read the books] [b]Vitomir[/b] (Zona) - [read the books] [b]Azariel[/b] (Lissy) - [take a nap in a pile of silks] [b]Talise[/b] (Juxta13) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]SpicyChickenWing[/b] (Thoracosaurus) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Sidhe[/b] (Spark) - [read the books] [b]Vigil[/b] (Narelle) - no response [b]Calliope[/b] (Amariel) - [read the books] [b]Fern[/b] (Kelpoyo) - [read the books] [b]Faelynn[/b] (Valyrie) - [read the books] [b]Fiona[/b] (yellowstarfish) - [read the books] [b]Niathria[/b] (Niathria) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Riun[/b] (Venusian) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Patches[/b] (fistfulofdragons) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Pigeon[/b] (artobartis) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Skadi[/b] (ShadedRaven) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Canary[/b] (RubieKanary) - [read the books] [b]Fumio[/b] (Arianethel) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Hudson[/b] (Leopardmask) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Aberrancy[/b] (HedwigHufflepuff) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Ruth[/b] (Boneshakers ) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Sharktooth[/b] (Acuarela) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Aquila[/b] (Ellapinky) - [take a nap in a pile of silks] [b]Arodan[/b] (WolfandCrow ) - [read the books] [b]Willowtail[/b] (Borkbean) - [take a nap in a pile of silks] [b]ThugChild[/b] (Dandie) - no response [b]Flicker[/b] (EmbertheSkywing) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Mocha[/b] (Alarkota) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Tivoli[/b] (Gravebloom) - [read the books] [b]Curie[/b] (kephallonian) - [read the books] [b]Virgil[/b] (Exceed) - [read the books] [b]Nuuva[/b] (Raiko) - [read the books] [b]Fireclaw[/b] (Katsuokai) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Felnyr[/b] (Sylvandyr) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Deinonychus[/b] (Shougoney) - no response [b]Theo[/b] (Blanche) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Nicolaus[/b] (Hikaye) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Althaea[/b] (idlewildly) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Calamine[/b] (Tarany) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Sterling[/b] (TwoSouls) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Paladin[/b] (Scatterspark) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Cheshire[/b] (CrazyBat) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Winter[/b] (Cheshly) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Kaleth[/b] (tsukisasaki) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Khione[/b] (pyereciae2788) - [read the books] [b]Terronius[/b] (Hinumi) - [take a nap in a pile of silks] [b]Athens[/b] (Okiastar) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Faustino[/b] (Disillusionist) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Jedha[/b] (Fenixinka) - [take a nap in a pile of silks] [b]Puka[/b] (Starwindrider) - [take a nap in a pile of silks] [b]Vinka[/b] (Yuubi) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Norn[/b] (valkyrian) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Sono[/b] (MoonlitCacti) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Atalanta[/b] (Knickknacks) - [read the books] [b]Chirro[/b] (Stanzascale) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Lune[/b] (Shiraya) - [read the books] [b]Onyx[/b] (mooncakefestival) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Fen[/b] (FelineFine) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Alamir[/b] (Kydoimos) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Lazlo[/b] (Mossfern) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Sweetpea[/b] (LucidDreams) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Richard[/b] (bunlux) - [read the books] [b]Hadar[/b] (Haudren) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Alexei[/b] (Hanelli) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Elayne[/b] (FliptheFrog) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Hyacinth [/b] (literallyacat ) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Sizzle[/b] (Jazzyleia) - [read the books] [b]Zephyr[/b] (tarshaan) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Elvira[/b] (Acechaser) - [read the books] [b]Kronice[/b] (Frionivalis) - [read the books] [b]Starmist[/b] (Agion) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Strenia[/b] (Nemalu) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Ripple[/b] (Starry413) - [read the books] [b]Mariol[/b] (GiantPandroid) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Chroma[/b] (Thewarywatcher13) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Khione[/b] (mrgbmommy) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Regina[/b] (MarinaQuakenbush) - no response [b]Frazil[/b] (Alastriona1) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Belepheron[/b] (DuskAwakening) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Mistoffelees[/b] (Charliex8) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Ikari[/b] (AithneOnik) - no response [b]Meiji[/b] (Stay) - [read the books] [b]Youngjae[/b] (Darkrait) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Alunsina[/b] (WhistlewindWolf) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Maxie[/b] (SassmasterMaxie) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Nepeta[/b] (dividedAnimus) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Silvia[/b] (remuslupn) - [take a nap in a pile of silks] [b]Emily[/b] (Hyotenka) - [read the books] [b]Plutonia[/b] (Luhnia) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Aura[/b] (Celes) - [read the books] [b]Thrift[/b] (crowworm) - [read the books] [b]Floraun[/b] (Moshipuppy) - [take a nap in a pile of silks] [b]Argent[/b] (Ragnarok42) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Ominosity[/b] (cheyinka) - [read the books] [b]Hal[/b] (Flaeyr) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Rossignol[/b] (dagmarmot) - [read the books] [b]Dahlia[/b] (Edgedancer) - [read the books] [b]Calix[/b] (qwigoqwaga) - [read the books] [b]Grindylow[/b] (Twye) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Artifex[/b] (Murakali) - [read the books] [b]Hrafn[/b] (Arinyl) - no response [b]Mavis[/b] (texaspooky) - [take a nap in a pile of silks] [b]Oberon[/b] (Tunesmith) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]TomatoSoup[/b] (Kvon) - [take a nap in a pile of silks] [b]Mira[/b] (BlazingSkyDragon) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Ectoplasm[/b] (Harana) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Jumin[/b] (Eialyne) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Citrus[/b] (velkyr) - no response [b]Bronson[/b] (CowboyMouth) - no response [b]Dusterar[/b] (Noddddd) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Mortius[/b] (Aradan) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Quilo [/b] (sweetzana) - [read the books] [b]Midnight[/b] (saltyleti) - [read the books] [b]Candela[/b] (AchromaticSpark) - [take a nap in a pile of silks] [b]Mikoh[/b] (Shirokame) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Sadie[/b] (JinxMoonstone) - [read the books] [b]Starfall[/b] (Shakalaka) - no response [b]Azucena[/b] (dragonofyang) - no response [b]Skyler[/b] (Crystaril) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Cloud[/b] (SprinklesTheCat) - [take a nap in a pile of silks] [b]Bird[/b] (Pachirisu) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Eoywin[/b] (sublimevoide) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Ezra[/b] (UnnaturalHistory) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Bellatrix[/b] (Grahh) - [read the books] [b]Kolinsky[/b] (MaraLaray) - [read the books] [b]Merak[/b] (Infinity14) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Koshka[/b] (betty) - [take a nap in a pile of silks] [b]BedOClock[/b] (jbapple) - [take a nap in a pile of silks] [b]Fjord[/b] (Elsu) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Lytha[/b] (LehLora) - [take a nap in a pile of silks] [b]Maxie[/b] (CherryGlitter) - [read the books] [b]Ocean[/b] (Zillua) - [read the books] [b]Presinus[/b] (threepigeons) - [take a nap in a pile of silks] [b]Yatou[/b] (mothscale) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Mikos[/b] (Adriel) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Kalytia[/b] (magpietellme) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Marcella[/b] (almightyjanitor) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Nicoli[/b] (LoyalStar) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Smiles[/b] (Watercolour) - [take a nap in a pile of silks] [b]Gwarwen[/b] (Akal) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Kiri[/b] (ShadewingRising) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Pallas[/b] (CaityJay) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]YoungUrban[/b] (themasterplan47) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Fragment[/b] (MistyGlowy) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Ginkgo[/b] (Crim) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Kasios[/b] (Mmmmmyst) - [read the books] [b]Lifan[/b] (defenestrating) - [take a nap in a pile of silks] [b]Horizon[/b] (copierthief) - no response [b]Bryaris[/b] (sagaxi) - no response [b]Cadbury[/b] (Delcat) - no response [b]Tlamauisoltik[/b] (thegrinningcrow) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Fantasy[/b] (Pazazz) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]FeatherDuster[/b] (DragonLover1234) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Junglesunbeam[/b] (bellzan) - [read the books] [b]Daon[/b] (CaliCa1) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Mnemonic[/b] (WanderingTurtle) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Glitter[/b] (Illyrael) - [read the books] [b]Squire[/b] (Elisse) - [take a nap in a pile of silks] [b]Mariposa[/b] (mzvalkyrie) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Punk[/b] (lesen) - [read the books] [b]Pickle[/b] (anika) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Aspen[/b] (rosevoids) - no response [b]Jokulsarlon[/b] (Undermom) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Shadowfax[/b] (UnicornCrazy) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Youngho[/b] (Corviddae) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Moira[/b] (tigressRising) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Fosco[/b] (felistopaz) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Elise[/b] (arboretumm) - no response [b]Fielra[/b] (QUACK2) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Ellysswing[/b] (Emberglo) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Grimraven[/b] (brighteningskies) - no response [b]Aata[/b] (ShardofSun) - [read the books] [b]Bluejay[/b] (Snek) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Lethe[/b] (Stellatrix13) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Idyll[/b] (Octopodes) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Cygnus[/b] (Oceanic03) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Anima[/b] (LavenderAmethyst) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Demelin[/b] (Emberlight) - [read the books] [b]Gaze[/b] (Kalenchoe777) - no response [b]Rem[/b] (BlueStopSigns) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Ren[/b] (BreezeBrambles) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Awyr[/b] (Oddballme) - [read the books] [b]Erediria[/b] (MissFrills) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Riyah[/b] (Killunia) - [read the books] [b]Taliesin[/b] (Meebo) - [take a nap in a pile of silks] [b]Helegrandir [/b] (JCTupacz) - [read the books] [b]Nebula[/b] (Medimdee) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Kio[/b] (BlackwatchGenji) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Meehkoeraung [/b] (thegrayones) - [read the books] [b]Cloud[/b] (Falka) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Kasin[/b] (GlacialVitriol) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Ihaia[/b] (Duskofdawn12) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Zero[/b] (Zerologist) - [read the books] [b]Orchidae[/b] (Skittles251) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Waft[/b] (Eyry) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Yarrow[/b] (Swiftfire289) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Shuu[/b] (Sidegrinder) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Aine[/b] (NoStepOnSnek) - [read the books] [b]Lilith[/b] (Cethosia) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]apollo[/b] (yyalls) - [take a nap in a pile of silks] [b]Aywin[/b] (Punkinator919) - [read the books] [b]Alessia[/b] (AthenaCorvus) - [read the books] [b]Emerus[/b] (Woolly) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Morvulkas[/b] (Virulent) - [read the books] [b]Miss Stache[/b] (pinkkittens) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Pledge[/b] (russmond) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Invictus[/b] (Snipe) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Kairin[/b] (KairinRose) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Icarus[/b] (Hyleoroi) - no response [b]Luca[/b] (TimelordSnowy) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Mordecai[/b] (NicoleEirin) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Pelagia[/b] (SilentRiver) - [read the books] [b]Sulphate[/b] (SupremeDorklord) - [take a nap in a pile of silks] [b]Tetra[/b] (LemonyCurry) - [read the books] [b]Edward[/b] (galacticTopiary) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Vanilla[/b] (Whitefangedwolf) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Ariadne[/b] (Elysadie ) - [read the books] [b]Aisu[/b] (WhisperSpirit) - [read the books] [b]Emma[/b] (justChimeric) - [attempt to pat Fortune] [b]Noverco[/b] (Husker) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon? [b]Laforteir[/b] (JustaRev) - [take a nap in a pile of silks] [b]Hobbes[/b] (Zoltoid) - no response [b]Kalo[/b] (Joule) - [read the books] [b]Marcel[/b] (PinkyPearl ) - [read the books] [b]alethios[/b] (crimsonpixie) - [read the books]
@Keary @theinsaneeraser @Jaspernoir @Kairos @LilyBound @Tserin @foxghosts @tieflingcleric @Rowdy @MusicandMagic @Mothlight @Zwolfoi @Ranmaru @Ciphers @FishyWishyz @October @Daine @ThiefOfGale @Snapdragoon @DeviBrigard @heathermoon @GuardParade @SommerBee @Zona @Lissy @Juxta13 @Thoracosaurus @Spark @Narelle @Amariel @Kelpoyo @Valyrie @yellowstarfish @Niathria @Venusian @fistfulofdragons @artobartis @ShadedRaven @RubieKanary @Arianethel @Leopardmask @HedwigHufflepuff @Boneshakers @Acuarela @Ellapinky @WolfandCrow @Borkbean @Dandie @EmbertheSkywing @Alarkota @Gravebloom @kephallonian @Exceed @Raiko @Katsuokai @Sylvandyr @Shougoney @Blanche @Hikaye @idlewildly @Tarany @TwoSouls @Scatterspark @CrazyBat @Cheshly @tsukisasaki @pyereciae2788 @Hinumi @Okiastar @Disillusionist @Fenixinka @Starwindrider @Yuubi @valkyrian @MoonlitCacti @Knickknacks @Stanzascale @Shiraya @mooncakefestival @FelineFine @Kydoimos @Mossfern @LucidDreams @bunlux @Haudren @Hanelli @FliptheFrog @literallyacat @Jazzyleia @tarshaan @Acechaser @Frionivalis @Agion @Nemalu @Starry413 @GiantPandroid @Thewarywatcher13 @mrgbmommy @MarinaQuakenbush @Alastriona1 @DuskAwakening @Charliex8 @AithneOnik @Stay @Darkrait @WhistlewindWolf @SassmasterMaxie @dividedAnimus @remuslupn @Hyotenka @Luhnia @Celes @crowworm @Moshipuppy @Ragnarok42 @cheyinka @Flaeyr @dagmarmot @Edgedancer @qwigoqwaga @Twye @Murakali @Arinyl @texaspooky @Tunesmith @Kvon @BlazingSkyDragon @Harana @Eialyne @velkyr @CowboyMouth @Noddddd @Aradan @sweetzana @saltyleti @AchromaticSpark @Shirokame @JinxMoonstone @Shakalaka @dragonofyang @Crystaril @SprinklesTheCat @Pachirisu @sublimevoide @UnnaturalHistory @Grahh @MaraLaray @Infinity14 @betty @jbapple @Elsu @LehLora @CherryGlitter @Zillua @threepigeons @mothscale @Adriel @magpietellme @almightyjanitor @LoyalStar @Watercolour @Akal @ShadewingRising @CaityJay @themasterplan47 @MistyGlowy @Crim @Mmmmmyst @defenestrating @copierthief @sagaxi @Delcat @thegrinningcrow @Pazazz @DragonLover1234 @bellzan @CaliCa1 @WanderingTurtle @Illyrael @Elisse @mzvalkyrie @lesen @anika @rosevoids @Undermom @UnicornCrazy @Corviddae @tigressRising @felistopaz @arboretumm @QUACK2 @Emberglo @brighteningskies @ShardofSun @Snek @Stellatrix13 @Octopodes @Oceanic03 @LavenderAmethyst @Emberlight @Kalenchoe777 @BlueStopSigns @BreezeBrambles @Oddballme @MissFrills @Killunia @Meebo @JCTupacz @Medimdee @BlackwatchGenji @thegrayones @Falka @GlacialVitriol @Duskofdawn12 @Zerologist @Skittles251 @Eyry @Swiftfire289 @Sidegrinder @NoStepOnSnek @Cethosia @yyalls @Punkinator919 @AthenaCorvus @Woolly @Virulent @pinkkittens @russmond @Snipe @KairinRose @Hyleoroi @TimelordSnowy @NicoleEirin @SilentRiver @SupremeDorklord @LemonyCurry @galacticTopiary @Whitefangedwolf @Elysadie @WhisperSpirit @justChimeric @Husker @JustaRev @Zoltoid @Joule @PinkyPearl @crimsonpixie
nU8mbOa.gif

nrMWk6M.gif [attempt to pat Fortune]

Fortune looks extra soft so you sit down by them and give them a gentle pat on the head. As you do so, and as they purr, you suddenly come to a realization. There was another book at the little shop the cats had set up yesterday. It wasn't for sale, but you thought it said something about Alchemy (It also was stamped with the library's seal). Perhaps it might hold some information that would help in the upcoming Alchemy Challenge.

qDKNdhP.gif Fortune
> purrrr

On your way back, you stop by the cats' shop to ask about the book.

NeDMHL3.gif Sage
> Sorry, friend! It was a library book which has now been properly returned to its place. It was called Alchemy Secrets from the Yeti's Spire, though, if you'd like to check it out.

Perfect..... You thank Sage for his time and head to the library to investigate this book. A cat sits at a desk in the entryway by a large cabinet of cards.

Tufs90M.gif Sushi
> Good evening, little dragon. The librarian is out for a bit, but can I help you find something?

You tell Sushi the title of the book you're looking for.

Tufs90M.gif Sushi
> Oh, of course! I think it was just returned to us a few hours ago. But someone has it reserved, so I can't let you take it anywhere. If you'd like to look at it for a few minutes, you can though?

You page through the book looking to see if anything jumps out at you, and you come to a place where a page has been ripped out. But, the second page of the recipe featuring the last few lines still remains. It says "Do Not Boil! Will Explode." Hmm..... Gain +1 Perception. Gain Alchemy Insight.

nU8mbOa.gif

nrMWk6M.gif [read the books]

You take a bit of a look at Fortune's library. They have quite the collection of books on subjects ranging from history to alchemy and science to magic.

qDKNdhP.gif Fortune
> The geology book on the second shelf there, far right, purple, is my favorite. You should try it out :3

You decide to take Fortune's advice and read about the intriguing geology of the Southern Icefields. Gain +1 Intellect.

nU8mbOa.gif

nrMWk6M.gif [take a nap in a pile of silks]

Soft... Comfy... Cozy..... You spend all night sleeping there, whoops. Fortune curls up on your head.

qDKNdhP.gif Fortune
> :3

You feel very well rested the next morning. Gain +1 Athletics.

nU8mbOa.gif

nrMWk6M.gif Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?

Fortune stares into your eyes upon hearing the question. You stare back into Fortune's eyes.

qDKNdhP.gif Fortune
> I am so sorry..

You are stricken with a dark vision of flashing lights and hazy tentacles reaching and crawling and writhing in the darkness. Everything seems to be moving quickly, your vision flashing from room to room with barely even a chance to take in your surroundings. It couldn't be... The Shade... Just before you come to your senses, you see an ordinary cardboard box.

qDKNdhP.gif Fortune
> Be careful of the questions you ask in the Fortress of Ends. Sometimes you do not want to know the answer.

You feel disoriented and drained. Lose -1 Magic.

Choice Recorded

Plasma (Keary) - no response
Akira (theinsaneeraser) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Rubix (Jaspernoir) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Belsnickel (Kairos) - [read the books]
Celeste (LilyBound) - no response
Ksaatti (Tserin) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Zimesta (foxghosts) - [read the books]
Catnip (tieflingcleric) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Nura (Rowdy) - [read the books]
Rift (MusicandMagic) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Lacey (Mothlight) - [take a nap in a pile of silks]
Liandrin (Zwolfoi) - [take a nap in a pile of silks]
Bananastar (Ranmaru) - [take a nap in a pile of silks]
Fortune (Ciphers) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Aeria (FishyWishyz) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Tofu (October) - [take a nap in a pile of silks]
Caelus (Daine) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
OtisTheFrog (ThiefOfGale) - [take a nap in a pile of silks]
Wolfsbane (Snapdragoon) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
No (DeviBrigard) - no response
Kodilee (heathermoon) - no response
Sombra (GuardParade) - [read the books]
September (SommerBee) - [read the books]
Vitomir (Zona) - [read the books]
Azariel (Lissy) - [take a nap in a pile of silks]
Talise (Juxta13) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
SpicyChickenWing (Thoracosaurus) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Sidhe (Spark) - [read the books]
Vigil (Narelle) - no response
Calliope (Amariel) - [read the books]
Fern (Kelpoyo) - [read the books]
Faelynn (Valyrie) - [read the books]
Fiona (yellowstarfish) - [read the books]
Niathria (Niathria) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Riun (Venusian) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Patches (fistfulofdragons) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Pigeon (artobartis) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Skadi (ShadedRaven) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Canary (RubieKanary) - [read the books]
Fumio (Arianethel) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Hudson (Leopardmask) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Aberrancy (HedwigHufflepuff) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Ruth (Boneshakers ) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Sharktooth (Acuarela) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Aquila (Ellapinky) - [take a nap in a pile of silks]
Arodan (WolfandCrow ) - [read the books]
Willowtail (Borkbean) - [take a nap in a pile of silks]
ThugChild (Dandie) - no response
Flicker (EmbertheSkywing) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Mocha (Alarkota) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Tivoli (Gravebloom) - [read the books]
Curie (kephallonian) - [read the books]
Virgil (Exceed) - [read the books]
Nuuva (Raiko) - [read the books]
Fireclaw (Katsuokai) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Felnyr (Sylvandyr) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Deinonychus (Shougoney) - no response
Theo (Blanche) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Nicolaus (Hikaye) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Althaea (idlewildly) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Calamine (Tarany) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Sterling (TwoSouls) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Paladin (Scatterspark) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Cheshire (CrazyBat) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Winter (Cheshly) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Kaleth (tsukisasaki) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Khione (pyereciae2788) - [read the books]
Terronius (Hinumi) - [take a nap in a pile of silks]
Athens (Okiastar) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Faustino (Disillusionist) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Jedha (Fenixinka) - [take a nap in a pile of silks]
Puka (Starwindrider) - [take a nap in a pile of silks]
Vinka (Yuubi) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Norn (valkyrian) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Sono (MoonlitCacti) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Atalanta (Knickknacks) - [read the books]
Chirro (Stanzascale) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Lune (Shiraya) - [read the books]
Onyx (mooncakefestival) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Fen (FelineFine) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Alamir (Kydoimos) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Lazlo (Mossfern) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Sweetpea (LucidDreams) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Richard (bunlux) - [read the books]
Hadar (Haudren) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Alexei (Hanelli) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Elayne (FliptheFrog) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Hyacinth (literallyacat ) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Sizzle (Jazzyleia) - [read the books]
Zephyr (tarshaan) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Elvira (Acechaser) - [read the books]
Kronice (Frionivalis) - [read the books]
Starmist (Agion) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Strenia (Nemalu) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Ripple (Starry413) - [read the books]
Mariol (GiantPandroid) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Chroma (Thewarywatcher13) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Khione (mrgbmommy) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Regina (MarinaQuakenbush) - no response
Frazil (Alastriona1) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Belepheron (DuskAwakening) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Mistoffelees (Charliex8) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Ikari (AithneOnik) - no response
Meiji (Stay) - [read the books]
Youngjae (Darkrait) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Alunsina (WhistlewindWolf) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Maxie (SassmasterMaxie) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Nepeta (dividedAnimus) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Silvia (remuslupn) - [take a nap in a pile of silks]
Emily (Hyotenka) - [read the books]
Plutonia (Luhnia) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Aura (Celes) - [read the books]
Thrift (crowworm) - [read the books]
Floraun (Moshipuppy) - [take a nap in a pile of silks]
Argent (Ragnarok42) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Ominosity (cheyinka) - [read the books]
Hal (Flaeyr) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Rossignol (dagmarmot) - [read the books]
Dahlia (Edgedancer) - [read the books]
Calix (qwigoqwaga) - [read the books]
Grindylow (Twye) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Artifex (Murakali) - [read the books]
Hrafn (Arinyl) - no response
Mavis (texaspooky) - [take a nap in a pile of silks]
Oberon (Tunesmith) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
TomatoSoup (Kvon) - [take a nap in a pile of silks]
Mira (BlazingSkyDragon) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Ectoplasm (Harana) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Jumin (Eialyne) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Citrus (velkyr) - no response
Bronson (CowboyMouth) - no response
Dusterar (Noddddd) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Mortius (Aradan) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Quilo (sweetzana) - [read the books]
Midnight (saltyleti) - [read the books]
Candela (AchromaticSpark) - [take a nap in a pile of silks]
Mikoh (Shirokame) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Sadie (JinxMoonstone) - [read the books]
Starfall (Shakalaka) - no response
Azucena (dragonofyang) - no response
Skyler (Crystaril) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Cloud (SprinklesTheCat) - [take a nap in a pile of silks]
Bird (Pachirisu) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Eoywin (sublimevoide) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Ezra (UnnaturalHistory) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Bellatrix (Grahh) - [read the books]
Kolinsky (MaraLaray) - [read the books]
Merak (Infinity14) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Koshka (betty) - [take a nap in a pile of silks]
BedOClock (jbapple) - [take a nap in a pile of silks]
Fjord (Elsu) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Lytha (LehLora) - [take a nap in a pile of silks]
Maxie (CherryGlitter) - [read the books]
Ocean (Zillua) - [read the books]
Presinus (threepigeons) - [take a nap in a pile of silks]
Yatou (mothscale) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Mikos (Adriel) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Kalytia (magpietellme) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Marcella (almightyjanitor) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Nicoli (LoyalStar) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Smiles (Watercolour) - [take a nap in a pile of silks]
Gwarwen (Akal) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Kiri (ShadewingRising) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Pallas (CaityJay) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
YoungUrban (themasterplan47) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Fragment (MistyGlowy) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Ginkgo (Crim) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Kasios (Mmmmmyst) - [read the books]
Lifan (defenestrating) - [take a nap in a pile of silks]
Horizon (copierthief) - no response
Bryaris (sagaxi) - no response
Cadbury (Delcat) - no response
Tlamauisoltik (thegrinningcrow) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Fantasy (Pazazz) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
FeatherDuster (DragonLover1234) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Junglesunbeam (bellzan) - [read the books]
Daon (CaliCa1) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Mnemonic (WanderingTurtle) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Glitter (Illyrael) - [read the books]
Squire (Elisse) - [take a nap in a pile of silks]
Mariposa (mzvalkyrie) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Punk (lesen) - [read the books]
Pickle (anika) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Aspen (rosevoids) - no response
Jokulsarlon (Undermom) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Shadowfax (UnicornCrazy) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Youngho (Corviddae) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Moira (tigressRising) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Fosco (felistopaz) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Elise (arboretumm) - no response
Fielra (QUACK2) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Ellysswing (Emberglo) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Grimraven (brighteningskies) - no response
Aata (ShardofSun) - [read the books]
Bluejay (Snek) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Lethe (Stellatrix13) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Idyll (Octopodes) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Cygnus (Oceanic03) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Anima (LavenderAmethyst) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Demelin (Emberlight) - [read the books]
Gaze (Kalenchoe777) - no response
Rem (BlueStopSigns) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Ren (BreezeBrambles) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Awyr (Oddballme) - [read the books]
Erediria (MissFrills) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Riyah (Killunia) - [read the books]
Taliesin (Meebo) - [take a nap in a pile of silks]
Helegrandir (JCTupacz) - [read the books]
Nebula (Medimdee) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Kio (BlackwatchGenji) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Meehkoeraung (thegrayones) - [read the books]
Cloud (Falka) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Kasin (GlacialVitriol) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Ihaia (Duskofdawn12) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Zero (Zerologist) - [read the books]
Orchidae (Skittles251) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Waft (Eyry) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Yarrow (Swiftfire289) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Shuu (Sidegrinder) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Aine (NoStepOnSnek) - [read the books]
Lilith (Cethosia) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
apollo (yyalls) - [take a nap in a pile of silks]
Aywin (Punkinator919) - [read the books]
Alessia (AthenaCorvus) - [read the books]
Emerus (Woolly) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Morvulkas (Virulent) - [read the books]
Miss Stache (pinkkittens) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Pledge (russmond) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Invictus (Snipe) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Kairin (KairinRose) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Icarus (Hyleoroi) - no response
Luca (TimelordSnowy) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Mordecai (NicoleEirin) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Pelagia (SilentRiver) - [read the books]
Sulphate (SupremeDorklord) - [take a nap in a pile of silks]
Tetra (LemonyCurry) - [read the books]
Edward (galacticTopiary) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Vanilla (Whitefangedwolf) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Ariadne (Elysadie ) - [read the books]
Aisu (WhisperSpirit) - [read the books]
Emma (justChimeric) - [attempt to pat Fortune]
Noverco (Husker) - Hey, Fortune.... Do you know anything about the weird doors in the dungeon?
Laforteir (JustaRev) - [take a nap in a pile of silks]
Hobbes (Zoltoid) - no response
Kalo (Joule) - [read the books]
Marcel (PinkyPearl ) - [read the books]
alethios (crimsonpixie) - [read the books]
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
All of these little cats are so ADORABLE!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
All of these little cats are so ADORABLE!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
7d96ebw.gif
10/10 would nap with fortune again :birdfeels:
10/10 would nap with fortune again :birdfeels:
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
The one time asking questions was a BAD IDEA!

OTL
The one time asking questions was a BAD IDEA!

OTL
Why didn't I just pat the cat again?
Why didn't I just pat the cat again?
Ruin,, officially has 0 magic, I’m scared to see how that’ll work out for her. She’s, uh, really not doing too hot.

There, there, I was always a dog person too.
Ruin,, officially has 0 magic, I’m scared to see how that’ll work out for her. She’s, uh, really not doing too hot.

There, there, I was always a dog person too.
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
ha ha

whoops

overall net gain of 0 on magic for Fortune

when in doubt, pat the cat
except the next time it'd probably be a bad idea

"Fortune looked at Fortune. And Fortune looked at Fortune."

heh
ha ha

whoops

overall net gain of 0 on magic for Fortune

when in doubt, pat the cat