Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GLA] Blanket Fort - Cats' Choice Awards
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 73 74
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9701411] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/97015/9701411_350.png[/img] [/url] Ripple's feeling incredibly enthusiastic about her current ranking! Spot #3 is quite exciting this early in the game, and she hopes she can keep up the good work!

9701411_350.png

Ripple's feeling incredibly enthusiastic about her current ranking! Spot #3 is quite exciting this early in the game, and she hopes she can keep up the good work!
dhexHUp.gif
mX6TeTF.png

Starry fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png She/Her fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png Ace

8YmGCOD.png
3TXtMcG.gif
[columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/30392/3039136.png[/img][nextcol] Emma eyes the knife-wielding cats curiously. She's tired and would rather be in bed but something about this whole situation seems a little bit too convenient. It must be a new test. Alright then, let's have a look at the dungeons. She's always been keen on secrets and what better place to find them? [/columns] ... [columns] Well, that was educational. What *was* that little thing? She's sure she's seen something like that before, when the clan received a gift basket from the Ice Fort. A flash of black and green zipping way into the shadows. Clearly this place is worth exploring, she's so glad she signed up for the competition! [i]((Eeee, Fluffy put in an appearance!))[/i] [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/OAh6NZE.gif[/img][/columns] Speaking of competitions... [columns][item=rippling cloth][nextcol] Well, the architecture event did not go as well as expected. And Emma had always prided herself on her artistic sensibility and skill at handicrafts. But her silk and wood fantasia did quite not meet the cats' standards. But she will NOT be discouraged. It was declared "inventive" and "balanced," and at least Tulip understood the airy floating theme (Although why were they talking about fish, those were supposed to be nebulae and comets.)[nextcol][item=wavespun cloth][/columns] No time for being downhearted, it's only the second day of the event and there is so much still to explore -- and wait, what's this? [columns]It's a little shop! A little cat-run trinket stall. Emma could never resist cute little shop and she always goes out of her way to support local businesses. (Although sometimes that's just an excuse for checking out the cute little shops.) ...I wonder what they're selling?[nextcol][item=unicorn dust][/columns]
3039136.png Emma eyes the knife-wielding cats curiously. She's tired and would rather be in bed but something about this whole situation seems a little bit too convenient. It must be a new test.

Alright then, let's have a look at the dungeons. She's always been keen on secrets and what better place to find them?

Well, that was educational. What *was* that little thing? She's sure she's seen something like that before, when the clan received a gift basket from the Ice Fort. A flash of black and green zipping way into the shadows.

Clearly this place is worth exploring, she's so glad she signed up for the competition!

((Eeee, Fluffy put in an appearance!))

OAh6NZE.gif

Speaking of competitions...
Rippling Cloth Well, the architecture event did not go as well as expected. And Emma had always prided herself on her artistic sensibility and skill at handicrafts. But her silk and wood fantasia did quite not meet the cats' standards. But she will NOT be discouraged. It was declared "inventive" and "balanced," and at least Tulip understood the airy floating theme (Although why were they talking about fish, those were supposed to be nebulae and comets.) Wavespun Cloth

No time for being downhearted, it's only the second day of the event and there is so much still to explore -- and wait, what's this?
It's a little shop! A little cat-run trinket stall. Emma could never resist cute little shop and she always goes out of her way to support local businesses. (Although sometimes that's just an excuse for checking out the cute little shops.)

...I wonder what they're selling?
Unicorn Dust
p0MYJUx.gif
Oh dear, Mnemonic... didn't do very well today. XD And was undoubtedly somewhat disturbed by the things he saw in the dungeon, though naturally he'd try not to show that.

As he believes in fair play he also thought it best to politely decline to buy anything from the adorable saleskitties, in case anyone tried to accuse him of buttering up a judge for a future event.
Oh dear, Mnemonic... didn't do very well today. XD And was undoubtedly somewhat disturbed by the things he saw in the dungeon, though naturally he'd try not to show that.

As he believes in fair play he also thought it best to politely decline to buy anything from the adorable saleskitties, in case anyone tried to accuse him of buttering up a judge for a future event.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
Ack, didn’t check my pings for a day and missed out! I gotta keep a closer eye on this thread.

(Hope Sage doesn’t try to claw my arm off, I just wanna give ‘im a lil pat pat)
Ack, didn’t check my pings for a day and missed out! I gotta keep a closer eye on this thread.

(Hope Sage doesn’t try to claw my arm off, I just wanna give ‘im a lil pat pat)
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
Hmm... while I'm not surprised the silver was the best part of his creation, I'm gonna guess he spent way too much time on it. Seems smithing and cardboard carpentry don't cross over as much as he maybe thought!
Hmm... while I'm not surprised the silver was the best part of his creation, I'm gonna guess he spent way too much time on it. Seems smithing and cardboard carpentry don't cross over as much as he maybe thought!
iuEBSJ3.png
Ljw7JvQ.png
o7ZCFYm.png
CTuU1r6.png oaolHwW.png
oNrZjs5.png
gYW0j5f.png
YMPbu9R.png transcatcher.png
@squidragon
How will we know what the after-hours will affect?
@squidragon
How will we know what the after-hours will affect?
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788 Effects of your choice will not be revealed until after the choices are made and the form is closed, so you won't.
@pyereciae2788 Effects of your choice will not be revealed until after the choices are made and the form is closed, so you won't.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@Keary @theinsaneeraser @Jaspernoir @Kairos @LilyBound @Tserin @foxghosts @tieflingcleric @Rowdy @MusicandMagic @Mothlight @Zwolfoi @Ranmaru @Ciphers @FishyWishyz @October @Daine @ThiefOfGale @Snapdragoon @DeviBrigard @heathermoon @GuardParade @SommerBee @Zona @Lissy @Juxta13 @Thoracosaurus @Spark @Narelle @Amariel @Kelpoyo @Valyrie @yellowstarfish @Niathria @Venusian @fistfulofdragons @artobartis @ShadedRaven @RubieKanary @Arianethel @Leopardmask @HedwigHufflepuff @Boneshakers @Acuarela @Ellapinky @WolfandCrow @Borkbean @Dandie @EmbertheSkywing @Alarkota @Gravebloom @kephallonian @Exceed @Raiko @Katsuokai @Sylvandyr @Shougoney @Blanche @Hikaye @idlewildly @Tarany @TwoSouls @Scatterspark @CrazyBat @Cheshly @tsukisasaki @pyereciae2788 @Hinumi @Okiastar @Disillusionist @Fenixinka @Starwindrider @Yuubi @valkyrian @MoonlitCacti @Knickknacks @Stanzascale @Shiraya @mooncakefestival @FelineFine @Kydoimos @Mossfern @LucidDreams @bunlux @Haudren @Hanelli @FliptheFrog @literallyacat @Jazzyleia @tarshaan @Acechaser @Frionivalis @Agion @Nemalu @Starry413 @GiantPandroid @Thewarywatcher13 @mrgbmommy @MarinaQuakenbush @Alastriona1 @DuskAwakening @Charliex8 @AithneOnik @Stay @Darkrait @WhistlewindWolf @SassmasterMaxie @dividedAnimus @remuslupn @Hyotenka @Luhnia @Celes @crowworm @Moshipuppy @Ragnarok42 @cheyinka @Flaeyr @dagmarmot @Edgedancer @qwigoqwaga @Twye @Murakali @Arinyl @texaspooky @Tunesmith @Kvon @BlazingSkyDragon @Harana @Eialyne @velkyr @CowboyMouth @Noddddd @Aradan @sweetzana @saltyleti @AchromaticSpark @Shirokame @JinxMoonstone @Shakalaka @dragonofyang @Crystaril @SprinklesTheCat @Pachirisu @sublimevoide @UnnaturalHistory @Grahh @MaraLaray @Infinity14 @betty @jbapple @Elsu @LehLora @CherryGlitter @Zillua @threepigeons @mothscale @Adriel @magpietellme @almightyjanitor @LoyalStar @Watercolour @Akal @ShadewingRising @CaityJay @themasterplan47 @MistyGlowy @Crim @Mmmmmyst @defenestrating @copierthief @sagaxi @Delcat @thegrinningcrow @Pazazz @DragonLover1234 @bellzan @CaliCa1 @WanderingTurtle @Illyrael @Elisse @mzvalkyrie @lesen @anika @rosevoids @Undermom @UnicornCrazy @Corviddae @tigressRising @felistopaz @arboretumm @QUACK2 @Emberglo @brighteningskies @ShardofSun @Snek @Stellatrix13 @Octopodes @Oceanic03 @LavenderAmethyst @Emberlight @Kalenchoe777 @BlueStopSigns @BreezeBrambles @Oddballme @MissFrills @Killunia @Meebo @JCTupacz @Medimdee @BlackwatchGenji @thegrayones @Falka @GlacialVitriol @Duskofdawn12 @Zerologist @Skittles251 @Eyry @Swiftfire289 @Sidegrinder @NoStepOnSnek @Cethosia @yyalls @Punkinator919 @AthenaCorvus @Woolly @Virulent @pinkkittens @russmond @Snipe @KairinRose @Hyleoroi @TimelordSnowy @NicoleEirin @SilentRiver @SupremeDorklord @LemonyCurry @galacticTopiary @Whitefangedwolf @Elysadie @WhisperSpirit @justChimeric @Husker @JustaRev @Zoltoid @Joule @PinkyPearl @crimsonpixie [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nU8mbOa.gif[/img][/center][br][img]https://i.imgur.com/nrMWk6M.gif[/img] [b]No, but thank you.[/b][br][br]You decide not to purchase any wares from the cats. Sage looks a little disappointed, but is polite enough about it. Teacup eyes you warily. She will remember this.[br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/NeDMHL3.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Sage[/b][br]> That's okay, thanks for stopping by. We'll be here all week. :)[/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nU8mbOa.gif[/img][/center][br][img]https://i.imgur.com/nrMWk6M.gif[/img] [b][attempt to pat sage][/b][br][br]Immediately distracted by how very soft and very fluffy he looks, you cautiously approach. Sage lets you pat him and purrs.[br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/NeDMHL3.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Sage[/b][br]> :D !!!![/columns] [br]Sage suddenly attempts to bite you, but you dodge gracefully! It is now time to play! He pounces around chasing your tail. Gain +1 Finesse. Cat petting is good practice for cat contests.[br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/NeDMHL3.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Sage[/b][br]> >:3[/columns] [br]Eventually, he returns to his post at his stand and you move along. Unfortunately, you did forget to buy something. You were too busy patting the kitty. Teacup eyes you warily. She will remember this.[br][br] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nU8mbOa.gif[/img][/center][br][img]https://i.imgur.com/nrMWk6M.gif[/img] [b]Buy something[/b][br][br]You decide you ought to buy something from this good cat business.[br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/NeDMHL3.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Sage[/b][br]> Thank you so much! I'm sure you will enjoy my wares. :3[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/jWhQHvV.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Teacup[/b][br]> It is much appreciated![/columns] [br]You take a look at what you have purchased.[br][br][b]Strange Book:[/b] It seems to be some kind of travel guide to the nearby area. They sell these for a few treasure at the front gate. This one seems worse for wear, though. You take a look at it, and learn a lot about the Fortress of Ends. Gain +1 Intellect.[br][b]Pretty Charm Necklace:[/b] While its origins are unclear, and it's probably not the most valuable, it is very cute. Wearing it makes you feel proud. Gain +1 Charm.[br][b]Empty Notebook:[/b] A standard empty notebook, probably taken from a school. It will probably be useful for you when you need to plan out your creations. Gain +1 Creativity.[br][b]The Knife[/b]: Upon closer inspection, it seems it may be a butter knife pilfered from the kitchens. Still, probably could be of use later on. Gain +1 Athletics.[br][br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/jWhQHvV.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Teacup[/b][br]> I won't forget that you supported our business! :3[/columns] [u]Choice Recorded[/u] [b]Plasma[/b] (Keary) - no response [b]Akira[/b] (theinsaneeraser) - Buy strange book. [b]Rubix[/b] (Jaspernoir) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Belsnickel[/b] (Kairos) - Buy.. The Knife, [b]Celeste[/b] (LilyBound) - no response [b]Ksaatti[/b] (Tserin) - Buy strange book. [b]Zimesta[/b] (foxghosts) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Catnip[/b] (tieflingcleric) - no response [b]Nura[/b] (Rowdy) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Rift[/b] (MusicandMagic) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Lacey[/b] (Mothlight) - Buy strange book. [b]Liandrin[/b] (Zwolfoi) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Bananastar[/b] (Ranmaru) - Buy.. The Knife, [b]Fortune[/b] (Ciphers) - Buy strange book. [b]Aeria[/b] (FishyWishyz) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Tofu[/b] (October) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Caelus[/b] (Daine) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]OtisTheFrog[/b] (ThiefOfGale) - Buy.. The Knife, [b]Wolfsbane[/b] (Snapdragoon) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]No[/b] (DeviBrigard) - no response [b]Kodilee[/b] (heathermoon) - no response [b]Sombra[/b] (GuardParade) - no response [b]September[/b] (SommerBee) - no response [b]Vitomir[/b] (Zona) - Buy strange book. [b]Azariel[/b] (Lissy) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Talise[/b] (Juxta13) - Buy empty notebook. [b]SpicyChickenWing[/b] (Thoracosaurus) - [attempt to pat Sage] [b]Sidhe[/b] (Spark) - no response [b]Vigil[/b] (Narelle) - no response [b]Calliope[/b] (Amariel) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Fern[/b] (Kelpoyo) - Buy.. The Knife, [b]Faelynn[/b] (Valyrie) - Buy strange book. [b]Fiona[/b] (yellowstarfish) - Buy strange book. [b]Niathria[/b] (Niathria) - no response [b]Riun[/b] (Venusian) - no response [b]Patches[/b] (fistfulofdragons) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Pigeon[/b] (artobartis) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Skadi[/b] (ShadedRaven) - [attempt to pat Sage] [b]Canary[/b] (RubieKanary) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Fumio[/b] (Arianethel) - Buy strange book. [b]Hudson[/b] (Leopardmask) - Buy.. The Knife, [b]Aberrancy[/b] (HedwigHufflepuff) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Ruth[/b] (Boneshakers ) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Sharktooth[/b] (Acuarela) - No, but thank you. [b]Aquila[/b] (Ellapinky) - [attempt to pat Sage] [b]Arodan[/b] (WolfandCrow ) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Willowtail[/b] (Borkbean) - Buy strange book. [b]ThugChild[/b] (Dandie) - no response [b]Flicker[/b] (EmbertheSkywing) - Buy strange book. [b]Mocha[/b] (Alarkota) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Tivoli[/b] (Gravebloom) - Buy strange book. [b]Curie[/b] (kephallonian) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Virgil[/b] (Exceed) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Nuuva[/b] (Raiko) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Fireclaw[/b] (Katsuokai) - Buy strange book. [b]Felnyr[/b] (Sylvandyr) - Buy strange book. [b]Deinonychus[/b] (Shougoney) - no response [b]Theo[/b] (Blanche) - Buy strange book. [b]Nicolaus[/b] (Hikaye) - Buy strange book. [b]Althaea[/b] (idlewildly) - Buy strange book. [b]Calamine[/b] (Tarany) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Sterling[/b] (TwoSouls) - Buy strange book. [b]Paladin[/b] (Scatterspark) - no response [b]Cheshire[/b] (CrazyBat) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Winter[/b] (Cheshly) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Kaleth[/b] (tsukisasaki) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Khione[/b] (pyereciae2788) - Buy strange book. [b]Terronius[/b] (Hinumi) - no response [b]Athens[/b] (Okiastar) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Faustino[/b] (Disillusionist) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Jedha[/b] (Fenixinka) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Puka[/b] (Starwindrider) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Vinka[/b] (Yuubi) - No, but thank you. [b]Norn[/b] (valkyrian) - no response [b]Sono[/b] (MoonlitCacti) - Buy.. The Knife, [b]Atalanta[/b] (Knickknacks) - [attempt to pat Sage] [b]Chirro[/b] (Stanzascale) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Lune[/b] (Shiraya) - Buy strange book. [b]Onyx[/b] (mooncakefestival) - Buy strange book. [b]Fen[/b] (FelineFine) - no response [b]Alamir[/b] (Kydoimos) - Buy.. The Knife, [b]Lazlo[/b] (Mossfern) - [attempt to pat Sage] [b]Sweetpea[/b] (LucidDreams) - Buy strange book. [b]Richard[/b] (bunlux) - Buy strange book. [b]Hadar[/b] (Haudren) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Alexei[/b] (Hanelli) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Elayne[/b] (FliptheFrog) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Hyacinth [/b] (literallyacat ) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Sizzle[/b] (Jazzyleia) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Zephyr[/b] (tarshaan) - Buy strange book. [b]Elvira[/b] (Acechaser) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Kronice[/b] (Frionivalis) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Starmist[/b] (Agion) - [attempt to pat Sage] [b]Strenia[/b] (Nemalu) - Buy strange book. [b]Ripple[/b] (Starry413) - Buy strange book. [b]Mariol[/b] (GiantPandroid) - Buy strange book. [b]Chroma[/b] (Thewarywatcher13) - Buy strange book. [b]Khione[/b] (mrgbmommy) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Regina[/b] (MarinaQuakenbush) - no response [b]Frazil[/b] (Alastriona1) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Belepheron[/b] (DuskAwakening) - no response [b]Mistoffelees[/b] (Charliex8) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Ikari[/b] (AithneOnik) - no response [b]Meiji[/b] (Stay) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Youngjae[/b] (Darkrait) - Buy strange book. [b]Alunsina[/b] (WhistlewindWolf) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Maxie[/b] (SassmasterMaxie) - Buy.. The Knife, [b]Nepeta[/b] (dividedAnimus) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Silvia[/b] (remuslupn) - Buy strange book. [b]Emily[/b] (Hyotenka) - Buy strange book. [b]Plutonia[/b] (Luhnia) - Buy strange book. [b]Aura[/b] (Celes) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Thrift[/b] (crowworm) - Buy.. The Knife, [b]Floraun[/b] (Moshipuppy) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Argent[/b] (Ragnarok42) - Buy strange book. [b]Ominosity[/b] (cheyinka) - Buy.. The Knife, [b]Hal[/b] (Flaeyr) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Rossignol[/b] (dagmarmot) - Buy strange book. [b]Dahlia[/b] (Edgedancer) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Calix[/b] (qwigoqwaga) - Buy strange book. [b]Grindylow[/b] (Twye) - no response [b]Artifex[/b] (Murakali) - Buy.. The Knife, [b]Hrafn[/b] (Arinyl) - Buy strange book. [b]Mavis[/b] (texaspooky) - Buy.. The Knife, [b]Oberon[/b] (Tunesmith) - Buy empty notebook. [b]TomatoSoup[/b] (Kvon) - Buy strange book. [b]Mira[/b] (BlazingSkyDragon) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Ectoplasm[/b] (Harana) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Jumin[/b] (Eialyne) - Buy strange book. [b]Citrus[/b] (velkyr) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Bronson[/b] (CowboyMouth) - no response [b]Dusterar[/b] (Noddddd) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Mortius[/b] (Aradan) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Quilo [/b] (sweetzana) - no response [b]Midnight[/b] (saltyleti) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Candela[/b] (AchromaticSpark) - Buy.. The Knife, [b]Mikoh[/b] (Shirokame) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Sadie[/b] (JinxMoonstone) - Buy strange book. [b]Starfall[/b] (Shakalaka) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Azucena[/b] (dragonofyang) - no response [b]Skyler[/b] (Crystaril) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Cloud[/b] (SprinklesTheCat) - Buy strange book. [b]Bird[/b] (Pachirisu) - Buy strange book. [b]Eoywin[/b] (sublimevoide) - Buy strange book. [b]Ezra[/b] (UnnaturalHistory) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Bellatrix[/b] (Grahh) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Kolinsky[/b] (MaraLaray) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Merak[/b] (Infinity14) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Koshka[/b] (betty) - [attempt to pat Sage] [b]BedOClock[/b] (jbapple) - Buy.. The Knife, [b]Fjord[/b] (Elsu) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Lytha[/b] (LehLora) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Maxie[/b] (CherryGlitter) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Ocean[/b] (Zillua) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Presinus[/b] (threepigeons) - Buy strange book. [b]Yatou[/b] (mothscale) - Buy strange book. [b]Mikos[/b] (Adriel) - Buy.. The Knife, [b]Kalytia[/b] (magpietellme) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Marcella[/b] (almightyjanitor) - no response [b]Nicoli[/b] (LoyalStar) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Smiles[/b] (Watercolour) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Gwarwen[/b] (Akal) - no response [b]Kiri[/b] (ShadewingRising) - Buy.. The Knife, [b]Pallas[/b] (CaityJay) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]YoungUrban[/b] (themasterplan47) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Fragment[/b] (MistyGlowy) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Ginkgo[/b] (Crim) - No, but thank you. [b]Kasios[/b] (Mmmmmyst) - Buy.. The Knife, [b]Lifan[/b] (defenestrating) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Horizon[/b] (copierthief) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Bryaris[/b] (sagaxi) - no response [b]Cadbury[/b] (Delcat) - [attempt to pat Sage] [b]Tlamauisoltik[/b] (thegrinningcrow) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Fantasy[/b] (Pazazz) - Buy empty notebook. [b]FeatherDuster[/b] (DragonLover1234) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Junglesunbeam[/b] (bellzan) - No, but thank you. [b]Daon[/b] (CaliCa1) - no response [b]Mnemonic[/b] (WanderingTurtle) - No, but thank you. [b]Glitter[/b] (Illyrael) - Buy strange book. [b]Squire[/b] (Elisse) - no response [b]Mariposa[/b] (mzvalkyrie) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Punk[/b] (lesen) - Buy.. The Knife, [b]Pickle[/b] (anika) - Buy strange book. [b]Aspen[/b] (rosevoids) - Buy strange book. [b]Jokulsarlon[/b] (Undermom) - Buy strange book. [b]Shadowfax[/b] (UnicornCrazy) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Youngho[/b] (Corviddae) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Moira[/b] (tigressRising) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Fosco[/b] (felistopaz) - [attempt to pat Sage] [b]Elise[/b] (arboretumm) - Buy strange book. [b]Fielra[/b] (QUACK2) - Buy strange book. [b]Ellysswing[/b] (Emberglo) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Grimraven[/b] (brighteningskies) - no response [b]Aata[/b] (ShardofSun) - Buy strange book. [b]Bluejay[/b] (Snek) - Buy.. The Knife, [b]Lethe[/b] (Stellatrix13) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Idyll[/b] (Octopodes) - Buy strange book. [b]Cygnus[/b] (Oceanic03) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Anima[/b] (LavenderAmethyst) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Demelin[/b] (Emberlight) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Gaze[/b] (Kalenchoe777) - no response [b]Rem[/b] (BlueStopSigns) - Buy strange book. [b]Ren[/b] (BreezeBrambles) - no response [b]Awyr[/b] (Oddballme) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Erediria[/b] (MissFrills) - no response [b]Riyah[/b] (Killunia) - Buy strange book. [b]Taliesin[/b] (Meebo) - Buy.. The Knife, [b]Helegrandir [/b] (JCTupacz) - Buy strange book. [b]Nebula[/b] (Medimdee) - no response [b]Kio[/b] (BlackwatchGenji) - Buy.. The Knife, [b]Meehkoeraung [/b] (thegrayones) - Buy strange book. [b]Cloud[/b] (Falka) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Kasin[/b] (GlacialVitriol) - Buy strange book. [b]Ihaia[/b] (Duskofdawn12) - Buy strange book. [b]Zero[/b] (Zerologist) - Buy strange book. [b]Orchidae[/b] (Skittles251) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Waft[/b] (Eyry) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Yarrow[/b] (Swiftfire289) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Shuu[/b] (Sidegrinder) - Buy strange book. [b]Aine[/b] (NoStepOnSnek) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Lilith[/b] (Cethosia) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]apollo[/b] (yyalls) - no response [b]Aywin[/b] (Punkinator919) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Alessia[/b] (AthenaCorvus) - no response [b]Emerus[/b] (Woolly) - Buy strange book. [b]Morvulkas[/b] (Virulent) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Miss Stache[/b] (pinkkittens) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Pledge[/b] (russmond) - Buy strange book. [b]Invictus[/b] (Snipe) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Kairin[/b] (KairinRose) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Icarus[/b] (Hyleoroi) - Buy empty notebook. [b]Luca[/b] (TimelordSnowy) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Mordecai[/b] (NicoleEirin) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Pelagia[/b] (SilentRiver) - Buy.. The Knife, [b]Sulphate[/b] (SupremeDorklord) - Buy strange book. [b]Tetra[/b] (LemonyCurry) - No, but thank you. [b]Edward[/b] (galacticTopiary) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Vanilla[/b] (Whitefangedwolf) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Ariadne[/b] (Elysadie ) - Buy strange book. [b]Aisu[/b] (WhisperSpirit) - No, but thank you. [b]Emma[/b] (justChimeric) - Buy strange book. [b]Noverco[/b] (Husker) - no response [b]Laforteir[/b] (JustaRev) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]Hobbes[/b] (Zoltoid) - no response [b]Kalo[/b] (Joule) - No, but thank you. [b]Marcel[/b] (PinkyPearl ) - Buy pretty charm necklace. [b]alethios[/b] (crimsonpixie) - No, but thank you.
@Keary @theinsaneeraser @Jaspernoir @Kairos @LilyBound @Tserin @foxghosts @tieflingcleric @Rowdy @MusicandMagic @Mothlight @Zwolfoi @Ranmaru @Ciphers @FishyWishyz @October @Daine @ThiefOfGale @Snapdragoon @DeviBrigard @heathermoon @GuardParade @SommerBee @Zona @Lissy @Juxta13 @Thoracosaurus @Spark @Narelle @Amariel @Kelpoyo @Valyrie @yellowstarfish @Niathria @Venusian @fistfulofdragons @artobartis @ShadedRaven @RubieKanary @Arianethel @Leopardmask @HedwigHufflepuff @Boneshakers @Acuarela @Ellapinky @WolfandCrow @Borkbean @Dandie @EmbertheSkywing @Alarkota @Gravebloom @kephallonian @Exceed @Raiko @Katsuokai @Sylvandyr @Shougoney @Blanche @Hikaye @idlewildly @Tarany @TwoSouls @Scatterspark @CrazyBat @Cheshly @tsukisasaki @pyereciae2788 @Hinumi @Okiastar @Disillusionist @Fenixinka @Starwindrider @Yuubi @valkyrian @MoonlitCacti @Knickknacks @Stanzascale @Shiraya @mooncakefestival @FelineFine @Kydoimos @Mossfern @LucidDreams @bunlux @Haudren @Hanelli @FliptheFrog @literallyacat @Jazzyleia @tarshaan @Acechaser @Frionivalis @Agion @Nemalu @Starry413 @GiantPandroid @Thewarywatcher13 @mrgbmommy @MarinaQuakenbush @Alastriona1 @DuskAwakening @Charliex8 @AithneOnik @Stay @Darkrait @WhistlewindWolf @SassmasterMaxie @dividedAnimus @remuslupn @Hyotenka @Luhnia @Celes @crowworm @Moshipuppy @Ragnarok42 @cheyinka @Flaeyr @dagmarmot @Edgedancer @qwigoqwaga @Twye @Murakali @Arinyl @texaspooky @Tunesmith @Kvon @BlazingSkyDragon @Harana @Eialyne @velkyr @CowboyMouth @Noddddd @Aradan @sweetzana @saltyleti @AchromaticSpark @Shirokame @JinxMoonstone @Shakalaka @dragonofyang @Crystaril @SprinklesTheCat @Pachirisu @sublimevoide @UnnaturalHistory @Grahh @MaraLaray @Infinity14 @betty @jbapple @Elsu @LehLora @CherryGlitter @Zillua @threepigeons @mothscale @Adriel @magpietellme @almightyjanitor @LoyalStar @Watercolour @Akal @ShadewingRising @CaityJay @themasterplan47 @MistyGlowy @Crim @Mmmmmyst @defenestrating @copierthief @sagaxi @Delcat @thegrinningcrow @Pazazz @DragonLover1234 @bellzan @CaliCa1 @WanderingTurtle @Illyrael @Elisse @mzvalkyrie @lesen @anika @rosevoids @Undermom @UnicornCrazy @Corviddae @tigressRising @felistopaz @arboretumm @QUACK2 @Emberglo @brighteningskies @ShardofSun @Snek @Stellatrix13 @Octopodes @Oceanic03 @LavenderAmethyst @Emberlight @Kalenchoe777 @BlueStopSigns @BreezeBrambles @Oddballme @MissFrills @Killunia @Meebo @JCTupacz @Medimdee @BlackwatchGenji @thegrayones @Falka @GlacialVitriol @Duskofdawn12 @Zerologist @Skittles251 @Eyry @Swiftfire289 @Sidegrinder @NoStepOnSnek @Cethosia @yyalls @Punkinator919 @AthenaCorvus @Woolly @Virulent @pinkkittens @russmond @Snipe @KairinRose @Hyleoroi @TimelordSnowy @NicoleEirin @SilentRiver @SupremeDorklord @LemonyCurry @galacticTopiary @Whitefangedwolf @Elysadie @WhisperSpirit @justChimeric @Husker @JustaRev @Zoltoid @Joule @PinkyPearl @crimsonpixie
nU8mbOa.gif

nrMWk6M.gif No, but thank you.

You decide not to purchase any wares from the cats. Sage looks a little disappointed, but is polite enough about it. Teacup eyes you warily. She will remember this.

NeDMHL3.gif Sage
> That's okay, thanks for stopping by. We'll be here all week. :)
nU8mbOa.gif

nrMWk6M.gif [attempt to pat sage]

Immediately distracted by how very soft and very fluffy he looks, you cautiously approach. Sage lets you pat him and purrs.

NeDMHL3.gif Sage
> :D !!!!

Sage suddenly attempts to bite you, but you dodge gracefully! It is now time to play! He pounces around chasing your tail. Gain +1 Finesse. Cat petting is good practice for cat contests.

NeDMHL3.gif Sage
> >:3

Eventually, he returns to his post at his stand and you move along. Unfortunately, you did forget to buy something. You were too busy patting the kitty. Teacup eyes you warily. She will remember this.

nU8mbOa.gif

nrMWk6M.gif Buy something

You decide you ought to buy something from this good cat business.

NeDMHL3.gif Sage
> Thank you so much! I'm sure you will enjoy my wares. :3
jWhQHvV.gif Teacup
> It is much appreciated!

You take a look at what you have purchased.

Strange Book: It seems to be some kind of travel guide to the nearby area. They sell these for a few treasure at the front gate. This one seems worse for wear, though. You take a look at it, and learn a lot about the Fortress of Ends. Gain +1 Intellect.
Pretty Charm Necklace: While its origins are unclear, and it's probably not the most valuable, it is very cute. Wearing it makes you feel proud. Gain +1 Charm.
Empty Notebook: A standard empty notebook, probably taken from a school. It will probably be useful for you when you need to plan out your creations. Gain +1 Creativity.
The Knife: Upon closer inspection, it seems it may be a butter knife pilfered from the kitchens. Still, probably could be of use later on. Gain +1 Athletics.

jWhQHvV.gif Teacup
> I won't forget that you supported our business! :3

Choice Recorded

Plasma (Keary) - no response
Akira (theinsaneeraser) - Buy strange book.
Rubix (Jaspernoir) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Belsnickel (Kairos) - Buy.. The Knife,
Celeste (LilyBound) - no response
Ksaatti (Tserin) - Buy strange book.
Zimesta (foxghosts) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Catnip (tieflingcleric) - no response
Nura (Rowdy) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Rift (MusicandMagic) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Lacey (Mothlight) - Buy strange book.
Liandrin (Zwolfoi) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Bananastar (Ranmaru) - Buy.. The Knife,
Fortune (Ciphers) - Buy strange book.
Aeria (FishyWishyz) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Tofu (October) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Caelus (Daine) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
OtisTheFrog (ThiefOfGale) - Buy.. The Knife,
Wolfsbane (Snapdragoon) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
No (DeviBrigard) - no response
Kodilee (heathermoon) - no response
Sombra (GuardParade) - no response
September (SommerBee) - no response
Vitomir (Zona) - Buy strange book.
Azariel (Lissy) - Buy empty notebook.
Talise (Juxta13) - Buy empty notebook.
SpicyChickenWing (Thoracosaurus) - [attempt to pat Sage]
Sidhe (Spark) - no response
Vigil (Narelle) - no response
Calliope (Amariel) - Buy empty notebook.
Fern (Kelpoyo) - Buy.. The Knife,
Faelynn (Valyrie) - Buy strange book.
Fiona (yellowstarfish) - Buy strange book.
Niathria (Niathria) - no response
Riun (Venusian) - no response
Patches (fistfulofdragons) - Buy empty notebook.
Pigeon (artobartis) - Buy empty notebook.
Skadi (ShadedRaven) - [attempt to pat Sage]
Canary (RubieKanary) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Fumio (Arianethel) - Buy strange book.
Hudson (Leopardmask) - Buy.. The Knife,
Aberrancy (HedwigHufflepuff) - Buy empty notebook.
Ruth (Boneshakers ) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Sharktooth (Acuarela) - No, but thank you.
Aquila (Ellapinky) - [attempt to pat Sage]
Arodan (WolfandCrow ) - Buy empty notebook.
Willowtail (Borkbean) - Buy strange book.
ThugChild (Dandie) - no response
Flicker (EmbertheSkywing) - Buy strange book.
Mocha (Alarkota) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Tivoli (Gravebloom) - Buy strange book.
Curie (kephallonian) - Buy empty notebook.
Virgil (Exceed) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Nuuva (Raiko) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Fireclaw (Katsuokai) - Buy strange book.
Felnyr (Sylvandyr) - Buy strange book.
Deinonychus (Shougoney) - no response
Theo (Blanche) - Buy strange book.
Nicolaus (Hikaye) - Buy strange book.
Althaea (idlewildly) - Buy strange book.
Calamine (Tarany) - Buy empty notebook.
Sterling (TwoSouls) - Buy strange book.
Paladin (Scatterspark) - no response
Cheshire (CrazyBat) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Winter (Cheshly) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Kaleth (tsukisasaki) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Khione (pyereciae2788) - Buy strange book.
Terronius (Hinumi) - no response
Athens (Okiastar) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Faustino (Disillusionist) - Buy empty notebook.
Jedha (Fenixinka) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Puka (Starwindrider) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Vinka (Yuubi) - No, but thank you.
Norn (valkyrian) - no response
Sono (MoonlitCacti) - Buy.. The Knife,
Atalanta (Knickknacks) - [attempt to pat Sage]
Chirro (Stanzascale) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Lune (Shiraya) - Buy strange book.
Onyx (mooncakefestival) - Buy strange book.
Fen (FelineFine) - no response
Alamir (Kydoimos) - Buy.. The Knife,
Lazlo (Mossfern) - [attempt to pat Sage]
Sweetpea (LucidDreams) - Buy strange book.
Richard (bunlux) - Buy strange book.
Hadar (Haudren) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Alexei (Hanelli) - Buy empty notebook.
Elayne (FliptheFrog) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Hyacinth (literallyacat ) - Buy empty notebook.
Sizzle (Jazzyleia) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Zephyr (tarshaan) - Buy strange book.
Elvira (Acechaser) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Kronice (Frionivalis) - Buy empty notebook.
Starmist (Agion) - [attempt to pat Sage]
Strenia (Nemalu) - Buy strange book.
Ripple (Starry413) - Buy strange book.
Mariol (GiantPandroid) - Buy strange book.
Chroma (Thewarywatcher13) - Buy strange book.
Khione (mrgbmommy) - Buy empty notebook.
Regina (MarinaQuakenbush) - no response
Frazil (Alastriona1) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Belepheron (DuskAwakening) - no response
Mistoffelees (Charliex8) - Buy empty notebook.
Ikari (AithneOnik) - no response
Meiji (Stay) - Buy empty notebook.
Youngjae (Darkrait) - Buy strange book.
Alunsina (WhistlewindWolf) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Maxie (SassmasterMaxie) - Buy.. The Knife,
Nepeta (dividedAnimus) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Silvia (remuslupn) - Buy strange book.
Emily (Hyotenka) - Buy strange book.
Plutonia (Luhnia) - Buy strange book.
Aura (Celes) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Thrift (crowworm) - Buy.. The Knife,
Floraun (Moshipuppy) - Buy empty notebook.
Argent (Ragnarok42) - Buy strange book.
Ominosity (cheyinka) - Buy.. The Knife,
Hal (Flaeyr) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Rossignol (dagmarmot) - Buy strange book.
Dahlia (Edgedancer) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Calix (qwigoqwaga) - Buy strange book.
Grindylow (Twye) - no response
Artifex (Murakali) - Buy.. The Knife,
Hrafn (Arinyl) - Buy strange book.
Mavis (texaspooky) - Buy.. The Knife,
Oberon (Tunesmith) - Buy empty notebook.
TomatoSoup (Kvon) - Buy strange book.
Mira (BlazingSkyDragon) - Buy empty notebook.
Ectoplasm (Harana) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Jumin (Eialyne) - Buy strange book.
Citrus (velkyr) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Bronson (CowboyMouth) - no response
Dusterar (Noddddd) - Buy empty notebook.
Mortius (Aradan) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Quilo (sweetzana) - no response
Midnight (saltyleti) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Candela (AchromaticSpark) - Buy.. The Knife,
Mikoh (Shirokame) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Sadie (JinxMoonstone) - Buy strange book.
Starfall (Shakalaka) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Azucena (dragonofyang) - no response
Skyler (Crystaril) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Cloud (SprinklesTheCat) - Buy strange book.
Bird (Pachirisu) - Buy strange book.
Eoywin (sublimevoide) - Buy strange book.
Ezra (UnnaturalHistory) - Buy empty notebook.
Bellatrix (Grahh) - Buy empty notebook.
Kolinsky (MaraLaray) - Buy empty notebook.
Merak (Infinity14) - Buy empty notebook.
Koshka (betty) - [attempt to pat Sage]
BedOClock (jbapple) - Buy.. The Knife,
Fjord (Elsu) - Buy empty notebook.
Lytha (LehLora) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Maxie (CherryGlitter) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Ocean (Zillua) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Presinus (threepigeons) - Buy strange book.
Yatou (mothscale) - Buy strange book.
Mikos (Adriel) - Buy.. The Knife,
Kalytia (magpietellme) - Buy empty notebook.
Marcella (almightyjanitor) - no response
Nicoli (LoyalStar) - Buy empty notebook.
Smiles (Watercolour) - Buy empty notebook.
Gwarwen (Akal) - no response
Kiri (ShadewingRising) - Buy.. The Knife,
Pallas (CaityJay) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
YoungUrban (themasterplan47) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Fragment (MistyGlowy) - Buy empty notebook.
Ginkgo (Crim) - No, but thank you.
Kasios (Mmmmmyst) - Buy.. The Knife,
Lifan (defenestrating) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Horizon (copierthief) - Buy empty notebook.
Bryaris (sagaxi) - no response
Cadbury (Delcat) - [attempt to pat Sage]
Tlamauisoltik (thegrinningcrow) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Fantasy (Pazazz) - Buy empty notebook.
FeatherDuster (DragonLover1234) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Junglesunbeam (bellzan) - No, but thank you.
Daon (CaliCa1) - no response
Mnemonic (WanderingTurtle) - No, but thank you.
Glitter (Illyrael) - Buy strange book.
Squire (Elisse) - no response
Mariposa (mzvalkyrie) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Punk (lesen) - Buy.. The Knife,
Pickle (anika) - Buy strange book.
Aspen (rosevoids) - Buy strange book.
Jokulsarlon (Undermom) - Buy strange book.
Shadowfax (UnicornCrazy) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Youngho (Corviddae) - Buy empty notebook.
Moira (tigressRising) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Fosco (felistopaz) - [attempt to pat Sage]
Elise (arboretumm) - Buy strange book.
Fielra (QUACK2) - Buy strange book.
Ellysswing (Emberglo) - Buy empty notebook.
Grimraven (brighteningskies) - no response
Aata (ShardofSun) - Buy strange book.
Bluejay (Snek) - Buy.. The Knife,
Lethe (Stellatrix13) - Buy empty notebook.
Idyll (Octopodes) - Buy strange book.
Cygnus (Oceanic03) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Anima (LavenderAmethyst) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Demelin (Emberlight) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Gaze (Kalenchoe777) - no response
Rem (BlueStopSigns) - Buy strange book.
Ren (BreezeBrambles) - no response
Awyr (Oddballme) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Erediria (MissFrills) - no response
Riyah (Killunia) - Buy strange book.
Taliesin (Meebo) - Buy.. The Knife,
Helegrandir (JCTupacz) - Buy strange book.
Nebula (Medimdee) - no response
Kio (BlackwatchGenji) - Buy.. The Knife,
Meehkoeraung (thegrayones) - Buy strange book.
Cloud (Falka) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Kasin (GlacialVitriol) - Buy strange book.
Ihaia (Duskofdawn12) - Buy strange book.
Zero (Zerologist) - Buy strange book.
Orchidae (Skittles251) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Waft (Eyry) - Buy empty notebook.
Yarrow (Swiftfire289) - Buy empty notebook.
Shuu (Sidegrinder) - Buy strange book.
Aine (NoStepOnSnek) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Lilith (Cethosia) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
apollo (yyalls) - no response
Aywin (Punkinator919) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Alessia (AthenaCorvus) - no response
Emerus (Woolly) - Buy strange book.
Morvulkas (Virulent) - Buy empty notebook.
Miss Stache (pinkkittens) - Buy empty notebook.
Pledge (russmond) - Buy strange book.
Invictus (Snipe) - Buy empty notebook.
Kairin (KairinRose) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Icarus (Hyleoroi) - Buy empty notebook.
Luca (TimelordSnowy) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Mordecai (NicoleEirin) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Pelagia (SilentRiver) - Buy.. The Knife,
Sulphate (SupremeDorklord) - Buy strange book.
Tetra (LemonyCurry) - No, but thank you.
Edward (galacticTopiary) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Vanilla (Whitefangedwolf) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Ariadne (Elysadie ) - Buy strange book.
Aisu (WhisperSpirit) - No, but thank you.
Emma (justChimeric) - Buy strange book.
Noverco (Husker) - no response
Laforteir (JustaRev) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
Hobbes (Zoltoid) - no response
Kalo (Joule) - No, but thank you.
Marcel (PinkyPearl ) - Buy pretty charm necklace.
alethios (crimsonpixie) - No, but thank you.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
well umm. so does this mean vitomirs intelligence is now over the max? at 7

@squidragon
well umm. so does this mean vitomirs intelligence is now over the max? at 7

@squidragon
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
im very sad that I wasnt allowed to pat the cat AND buy something-
im very sad that I wasnt allowed to pat the cat AND buy something-
be they do crime
pink
they/them
aro/ace
uwu uwu i do art sometimes! i dont have an art shop or anything but if you ask ill probably do art!!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 73 74