Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GLA] Blanket Fort - Cats' Choice Awards
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 73 74
I'm excited to be in the top half of the group. This does not match my human experience in racing!
I'm excited to be in the top half of the group. This does not match my human experience in racing!
uDNAbBS.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28884153] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/288842/28884153_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Mnemonic was dismayed when he heard the schedule of events for the day. He hadn't realized the fitness test would involve so much, well, strenuous physical activity. Perhaps it [i]would[/i] be better to get it out of the way as soon as possible, but he still wasn't looking forward to it. Sure enough, he was gasping for breath by the end of the foot race, and though he flung his rock with all the strength his tiny arms could muster it didn't stay airborne for terribly long. He did marginally better in the flying race, and when they got to the river the shock of the icy water spurred him into swimming faster than he had ever imagined just to get out of it sooner. After the final announcements wrapped up he tiredly made his way towards the guest rooms, only to be ambushed by two enthusiastic cats before getting there. As worn out as he was, he couldn't help perking up a bit at the mention of exploring some dungeons. He'd never actually seen any before, and if the cats seemed to think it was alright to go down there... well, why miss the opportunity? [center]~~~[/center] (Eee, this is fun! :D And honestly Mnemonic did better in this round than I expected, he's not normally very physically active.)

Mnemonic was dismayed when he heard the schedule of events for the day. He hadn't realized the fitness test would involve so much, well, strenuous physical activity. Perhaps it would be better to get it out of the way as soon as possible, but he still wasn't looking forward to it.

Sure enough, he was gasping for breath by the end of the foot race, and though he flung his rock with all the strength his tiny arms could muster it didn't stay airborne for terribly long. He did marginally better in the flying race, and when they got to the river the shock of the icy water spurred him into swimming faster than he had ever imagined just to get out of it sooner.

After the final announcements wrapped up he tiredly made his way towards the guest rooms, only to be ambushed by two enthusiastic cats before getting there. As worn out as he was, he couldn't help perking up a bit at the mention of exploring some dungeons. He'd never actually seen any before, and if the cats seemed to think it was alright to go down there... well, why miss the opportunity?
~~~
(Eee, this is fun! :D And honestly Mnemonic did better in this round than I expected, he's not normally very physically active.)
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
stretches
falls over
stretches
falls over
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45065205] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/450653/45065205_350.png[/img] [/url] Vitomir didnt like any sort of fitness at all. He was a scientist not a gymnist. He rarely spent any time outside of the lab. There was no point to. Besides if he had to do any strenuous activity he could concoct a potion that would increase his strength. His agility. Maybe even just turn himself into another animal much more well suited for the activity. But as by the rules of the competition he couldn't do any such thing at the momment. His run time was abysimal. 23 minutes? Was it possibly because of this new weight he had gained when he became hybridized with a snapper though. It probbably wasnt helping. TThough his stanima had obviously increased and he was able to keep moving it didn't help his overall athleticism.... Well it also didn't help that he was constantly writing the entire time. Next was the rock throw distance. Much like when he chucked potions at people he didn't make the distance that he inteded to. It was an absolutly horrible throw. 8 meters. After that flying. Which he did honestly decently all things considered. 12 minutes. Surprising for a part snapper part pearlcatcher. Lastly swimming.... he hated water . He was fire flight water was just a nuisance. He honestly didn't like swimming at all why the heck did he have to swim. he also had accidentally gone in with his writing book and had to spend time rewriting entries after the event was over. His serthis half was honestly not surprised about how badly they had done in this event

45065205_350.png

Vitomir didnt like any sort of fitness at all. He was a scientist not a gymnist. He rarely spent any time outside of the lab. There was no point to. Besides if he had to do any strenuous activity he could concoct a potion that would increase his strength. His agility. Maybe even just turn himself into another animal much more well suited for the activity. But as by the rules of the competition he couldn't do any such thing at the momment.

His run time was abysimal. 23 minutes? Was it possibly because of this new weight he had gained when he became hybridized with a snapper though. It probbably wasnt helping. TThough his stanima had obviously increased and he was able to keep moving it didn't help his overall athleticism.... Well it also didn't help that he was constantly writing the entire time.

Next was the rock throw distance. Much like when he chucked potions at people he didn't make the distance that he inteded to. It was an absolutly horrible throw. 8 meters. After that flying. Which he did honestly decently all things considered. 12 minutes. Surprising for a part snapper part pearlcatcher.

Lastly swimming.... he hated water . He was fire flight water was just a nuisance. He honestly didn't like swimming at all why the heck did he have to swim. he also had accidentally gone in with his writing book and had to spend time rewriting entries after the event was over.

His serthis half was honestly not surprised about how badly they had done in this event
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46093044] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/460931/46093044_350.png[/img] [/url] Maxie had finished drying off after the swimming event, setting aside a wet towel. "Coulda done a lot better in the other events. Coulda done better." He poked at his stomach with a claw. "Man. I gotta stop eating those bacon treats. But they're just so GOOD. Or maybe I'm just outta shape. Who knows." He reaches down to pet his fluffy companions. "Definitely need to work out more."

46093044_350.png

Maxie had finished drying off after the swimming event, setting aside a wet towel. "Coulda done a lot better in the other events. Coulda done better."

He poked at his stomach with a claw. "Man. I gotta stop eating those bacon treats. But they're just so GOOD. Or maybe I'm just outta shape. Who knows." He reaches down to pet his fluffy companions. "Definitely need to work out more."
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40522563] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405226/40522563_350.png[/img] [/url] Being smaller and physically younger, Puka struggled a little with the physical aspects of the challenge. Despite the fact that he did not get a placing, his morale was boosted by the fact that he did better than some of the larger and older dragons!

40522563_350.png

Being smaller and physically younger, Puka struggled a little with the physical aspects of the challenge. Despite the fact that he did not get a placing, his morale was boosted by the fact that he did better than some of the larger and older dragons!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15039999] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150400/15039999_350.png[/img] [/url] When Fireclaw arrived last week at the Crystalline Gala and stumbled upon these cats he decided to join their event, 'cause who could possibly resist these cute felines' invitation? Besides the fact that he had already signed up to the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2596028/4#post_37445744]Winter Games[/url], he thought that some harmless playtime with kitties could be a fun way to pass the time between each event of the Games. Little did he know that the cats had prepared an event not for the faint of heart. Despite their cutesy and deceiving appearance, these cats meant business. Fireclaw finished the Curling event over at the Winter Games and decided to stroll over to the open field were the first event the felines had prepared would be held. He was a bit tired after competing, and oh boy, was he surprised when the cats showed what they had in store for them. He had trouble believing that cats could be capable of preparing an event like this, but in the world of Sornieth were magic abounds and cats can talk, you must be prepared for everything. The first part of the event was the 5k Run, in which he performed rather poorly since he decided to not exhaust himself for the Winter Games. Then the rock-throwing contest began, where his superior strength thanks to his Earth heritage made him throw his rock quite far away. He wasn't the best thrower, but he was satisfied with the result. This event was followed by the Ring Flight, which was quite fun and relaxing and he got a pretty good time. Usually Fireclaw is more of a runner, but today was an exception. Last, but not least, was the River Swim, in ice-cold waters, upriver. He was more than dismayed by this and remembered the first swimming event he ever participated in years ago together with Unknown, were Unknown got 3rd place and he came in with the 6th group of swimmers. That event had motivated him to become a better athlete and finally led him the become the Grand Victor in the Winter Games 2018. Fond memories indeed, but now he had this atrocious swimming event before him. It was a good thing that he could wield Fire magic to keep the cold at bay since it took him over 13 minutes to reach the finish line. The cats were ecstatic with the high turnout of participants, and welcomed everyone to come back tomorrow. Before he could leave, though, he was greeted by two knife-wielding cats that wanted to roughhouse with him. He declined their proposal, and also their other proposal of climbing on rooftops - he truly didn't want to be mistaken for a thief and be thrown in a cell in The Fortress of Ends. However, when they asked him if he wanted to go to a dungeon with them he couldn't resist the urge of saying yes and decided follow along. After all, how dangerous could it truly be? They're cats... but with knives. OK, maybe he took the wrong decision, but he wasn't one to back out of a promise, plus it had been a while since he last went on an adventure. ...This could prove to be fun! Hopefully. [/center] [br] [right][b][u]Next post ---> [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2611305/25#post_37455183]X[/url][/u][/b][/right]

15039999_350.png

When Fireclaw arrived last week at the Crystalline Gala and stumbled upon these cats he decided to join their event, 'cause who could possibly resist these cute felines' invitation? Besides the fact that he had already signed up to the Winter Games, he thought that some harmless playtime with kitties could be a fun way to pass the time between each event of the Games. Little did he know that the cats had prepared an event not for the faint of heart. Despite their cutesy and deceiving appearance, these cats meant business.

Fireclaw finished the Curling event over at the Winter Games and decided to stroll over to the open field were the first event the felines had prepared would be held. He was a bit tired after competing, and oh boy, was he surprised when the cats showed what they had in store for them. He had trouble believing that cats could be capable of preparing an event like this, but in the world of Sornieth were magic abounds and cats can talk, you must be prepared for everything.

The first part of the event was the 5k Run, in which he performed rather poorly since he decided to not exhaust himself for the Winter Games. Then the rock-throwing contest began, where his superior strength thanks to his Earth heritage made him throw his rock quite far away. He wasn't the best thrower, but he was satisfied with the result. This event was followed by the Ring Flight, which was quite fun and relaxing and he got a pretty good time. Usually Fireclaw is more of a runner, but today was an exception.

Last, but not least, was the River Swim, in ice-cold waters, upriver. He was more than dismayed by this and remembered the first swimming event he ever participated in years ago together with Unknown, were Unknown got 3rd place and he came in with the 6th group of swimmers. That event had motivated him to become a better athlete and finally led him the become the Grand Victor in the Winter Games 2018. Fond memories indeed, but now he had this atrocious swimming event before him. It was a good thing that he could wield Fire magic to keep the cold at bay since it took him over 13 minutes to reach the finish line.

The cats were ecstatic with the high turnout of participants, and welcomed everyone to come back tomorrow. Before he could leave, though, he was greeted by two knife-wielding cats that wanted to roughhouse with him. He declined their proposal, and also their other proposal of climbing on rooftops - he truly didn't want to be mistaken for a thief and be thrown in a cell in The Fortress of Ends.

However, when they asked him if he wanted to go to a dungeon with them he couldn't resist the urge of saying yes and decided follow along. After all, how dangerous could it truly be? They're cats... but with knives. OK, maybe he took the wrong decision, but he wasn't one to back out of a promise, plus it had been a while since he last went on an adventure. ...This could prove to be fun! Hopefully.

Next post ---> X
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/0ghC6J5.png[/img] I am SO proud of myself. I placed 6th in the running competition !!! Wow am I quick! I did very well in the Ring Flight, if I say so myself. (not fair to the other dragons because I REALLY love to fly and do that everyday just getting around...LOL) I didn't do so great on the Rock Throw or the River Swim, just look at my tiny front legs... that water was REALLY cold & that rock was REALLY HEAVY! That's OK, there are more competitions to come and lots of dragons & kittys to play with in the meantime ! C'mon, let's go check out the dungeons !!!
0ghC6J5.png
I am SO proud of myself. I placed 6th in the running competition !!! Wow am I quick!
I did very well in the Ring Flight, if I say so myself. (not fair to the other dragons because I REALLY love to fly and do that everyday just getting around...LOL)

I didn't do so great on the Rock Throw or the River Swim, just look at my tiny front legs... that water was REALLY cold & that rock was REALLY HEAVY!

That's OK, there are more competitions to come and lots of dragons & kittys to play with in the meantime !
C'mon, let's go check out the dungeons !!!
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=3808863&skin=25608&apparel=25525,25348,25347,25351,25352,25349,19449,25350,19450,19447,22168,22170,22166,21046,21045,21047,16491&xt=dressing.png[/img] Thanks to being the clan's caretaker of whatewver animals they had as pets or familiars, Shadowfax was fairly athletic. So, aside being a little bit shy with this many dragons around, she felt fairly confident about the first event. Surely, she'd do pretty well? Oh boy, was she wrong. If it could go wrong, it did. First off was running. Shadowfax was much smaller than some of those here, but surely she'd do okay given how many times she'd had to chase animals around, right? Wrong. She fell over a rock almost immediately at the start, her fur got tangled in so many brambles and thorns, a few times such that she got completely stuck, and at one point she actually got lost - she almost never left the clan's territoy, her navigation skills were unused and, honestly, useless. Between all these things, it took her almost four times as long to make the run as it took the leaders. It was frustating. So, rock throwing next. Surely she'd be better at this? This time, she was sort of right. She watched some of the other dragons throw their stones, and when it came time she threw her own. It flew on, on, right past most of the other dragons' attempts, hitting just past the 16 meter mark. She backed off, happy, hers was at that point one of the further throws. But, alas, this was not for long. More of the dragons came, and many of their throws were further. As more and more stones soared right past hers, Shadowfax's smile fell. She was sure she'd thrown toys further than that for the animals she minded, it couldn't have been her best throw. On to flying. Shadowfax knew this one wasn't her strong suit, she had a hard time catching any flying familiars, and sometimes had to call in help if they escaped. So her slow time here didn't entirely come as a surprise - She was never going to keep up with skydancers and spirals, after all. And finally, swimming. Thick fur didn't mix well with water, and Shadowfax spent more than half her time just trying not to drown due to it weighing her down. Finally, after taking nearly five times the amount of time that the fastest swimmers did, she crawled up and on to the bank the other side. For a while she just lay there, panting, glad to simply be alive. After a few minutes, Shadowfax forced her stiff muscles to move. She dragged herself to her feet and, tired and dejected at her terrible progress in one of the things she expected to be better at, made her way back to her room. It was the end of the day. Shadowfax was dry and comfortable and considering just going to bed early. She was still sad, though, and she didn't have any of her animals with her to cheer her up - they'd been left back at the clan for safety. Then the cats came in and started goofing around, and she smiled. And when they asked if she'd play with them, she smiled even more. "Oh, I'd love to play!" But she didn't really want to fight them, and the dungeon sounded far too dark and scary. But the rooftops... There'd be a wonderful view of the surrounding area from up there. "How about we go up onto the rooftops? I wanna see what it's like up there!" And with that she sprung to her feet, and followed the cats out up to the rooftops.
dragon?did=3808863&skin=25608&apparel=25525,25348,25347,25351,25352,25349,19449,25350,19450,19447,22168,22170,22166,21046,21045,21047,16491&xt=dressing.png

Thanks to being the clan's caretaker of whatewver animals they had as pets or familiars, Shadowfax was fairly athletic. So, aside being a little bit shy with this many dragons around, she felt fairly confident about the first event. Surely, she'd do pretty well?

Oh boy, was she wrong. If it could go wrong, it did.

First off was running. Shadowfax was much smaller than some of those here, but surely she'd do okay given how many times she'd had to chase animals around, right? Wrong. She fell over a rock almost immediately at the start, her fur got tangled in so many brambles and thorns, a few times such that she got completely stuck, and at one point she actually got lost - she almost never left the clan's territoy, her navigation skills were unused and, honestly, useless. Between all these things, it took her almost four times as long to make the run as it took the leaders. It was frustating.

So, rock throwing next. Surely she'd be better at this?

This time, she was sort of right. She watched some of the other dragons throw their stones, and when it came time she threw her own. It flew on, on, right past most of the other dragons' attempts, hitting just past the 16 meter mark. She backed off, happy, hers was at that point one of the further throws. But, alas, this was not for long. More of the dragons came, and many of their throws were further. As more and more stones soared right past hers, Shadowfax's smile fell. She was sure she'd thrown toys further than that for the animals she minded, it couldn't have been her best throw.

On to flying. Shadowfax knew this one wasn't her strong suit, she had a hard time catching any flying familiars, and sometimes had to call in help if they escaped. So her slow time here didn't entirely come as a surprise - She was never going to keep up with skydancers and spirals, after all.

And finally, swimming. Thick fur didn't mix well with water, and Shadowfax spent more than half her time just trying not to drown due to it weighing her down. Finally, after taking nearly five times the amount of time that the fastest swimmers did, she crawled up and on to the bank the other side. For a while she just lay there, panting, glad to simply be alive.

After a few minutes, Shadowfax forced her stiff muscles to move. She dragged herself to her feet and, tired and dejected at her terrible progress in one of the things she expected to be better at, made her way back to her room.

It was the end of the day. Shadowfax was dry and comfortable and considering just going to bed early. She was still sad, though, and she didn't have any of her animals with her to cheer her up - they'd been left back at the clan for safety. Then the cats came in and started goofing around, and she smiled. And when they asked if she'd play with them, she smiled even more. "Oh, I'd love to play!" But she didn't really want to fight them, and the dungeon sounded far too dark and scary. But the rooftops... There'd be a wonderful view of the surrounding area from up there. "How about we go up onto the rooftops? I wanna see what it's like up there!"

And with that she sprung to her feet, and followed the cats out up to the rooftops.
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
Helegrandir looked on your score
- I have 82.87 score in athletics competition. I who is weak in this. Thanks Icewarden for this! Now I should prepare for next day. For Cats!

Congratulation Helegrandir! I'm proud of you! My good advisor!
Helegrandir looked on your score
- I have 82.87 score in athletics competition. I who is weak in this. Thanks Icewarden for this! Now I should prepare for next day. For Cats!

Congratulation Helegrandir! I'm proud of you! My good advisor!
jPdGQf9.gif1QJN1XU.gif Polskojezyczny serwer FR na Discordzie
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 73 74