Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Day After Christmas Mafia [N4]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
It's the day after Christmas, and the factory is completely still- tools neatly put away, machines turned off, desks tidied and floors swept. Most of the elves have the day off to sleep in and recover- but not the managers of each department.

See, the day after Christmas is the time for Santa's Mid-Year Review.

----

Twenty-one people- managers, curious onlookers, and others- from around the workshop. Each had been successful in various enterprises, such as toy-making, repairing the sled, or acting as doctors or chefs for the elves. For the Mid-Year Review, Santa has to determine who did well in their jobs, and who did badly... and someone's going to get fired.

(Day One immunity to the first person to PM me with recognition of the above reference xD)

Unfortunately, this Mid-Year review might not be as fair as the others... there's been rumors of someone hacking Santa's computer. Santa claims there was no damage done, but... well, let's just say he's about as good with computers as other senior citizens his age. :)

Who will win... and who will get fired? Will the saboteurs be found, or will Santa remained unconvinced of tampering until he's accidentally fired half of his staff?

This game is set to begin the day after Christmas. Short notice, I know, sorry! Days and nights will both be 24 hours long to ensure speedy gameplay. Look forward to Christmas-themed lore! :D

Lynch Thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2598547
It's the day after Christmas, and the factory is completely still- tools neatly put away, machines turned off, desks tidied and floors swept. Most of the elves have the day off to sleep in and recover- but not the managers of each department.

See, the day after Christmas is the time for Santa's Mid-Year Review.

----

Twenty-one people- managers, curious onlookers, and others- from around the workshop. Each had been successful in various enterprises, such as toy-making, repairing the sled, or acting as doctors or chefs for the elves. For the Mid-Year Review, Santa has to determine who did well in their jobs, and who did badly... and someone's going to get fired.

(Day One immunity to the first person to PM me with recognition of the above reference xD)

Unfortunately, this Mid-Year review might not be as fair as the others... there's been rumors of someone hacking Santa's computer. Santa claims there was no damage done, but... well, let's just say he's about as good with computers as other senior citizens his age. :)

Who will win... and who will get fired? Will the saboteurs be found, or will Santa remained unconvinced of tampering until he's accidentally fired half of his staff?

This game is set to begin the day after Christmas. Short notice, I know, sorry! Days and nights will both be 24 hours long to ensure speedy gameplay. Look forward to Christmas-themed lore! :D

Lynch Thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2598547
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
Players (those who are REALLY in the Christmas spirit... but after Christmas):

1. Oralee
2. CitrusSeeds
3. EmbertheSkywing James the Elf
4. NotarySojac
5. rluie
6. brighteningskies
7. Airplanefoxx
8. havarti2 Bob the Elf
9. AbbytheGhost Dasher
10. Alcaeus B00KW0RM
11. sunethesona Zoe the Elf (red)
12. SpiderQueen8
13. StarKitti Blitzen
14. clw23 Nickette (red)
15. Starstriker9 Tanglefire

Substitutes (the heroes of the game):
1. B00KW0RM
2. Tanglefire

Spectators (the ones with no time who still want to support a flailing Magykal xD):
1. Eliriel
2. wyvernaura888

Pinglist:
@Eliriel @wyvernaura888 @Tanglefire @B00KW0RM @Starstriker9 @Oralee @Alcaeus @CitrusSeeds @EmbertheSkywing @NotarySojac @rluie @brighteningskies @Airplanefoxx @havarti2 @AbbytheGhost @sunethesona @SpiderQueen8 @StarKitti @clw23
Players (those who are REALLY in the Christmas spirit... but after Christmas):

1. Oralee
2. CitrusSeeds
3. EmbertheSkywing James the Elf
4. NotarySojac
5. rluie
6. brighteningskies
7. Airplanefoxx
8. havarti2 Bob the Elf
9. AbbytheGhost Dasher
10. Alcaeus B00KW0RM
11. sunethesona Zoe the Elf (red)
12. SpiderQueen8
13. StarKitti Blitzen
14. clw23 Nickette (red)
15. Starstriker9 Tanglefire

Substitutes (the heroes of the game):
1. B00KW0RM
2. Tanglefire

Spectators (the ones with no time who still want to support a flailing Magykal xD):
1. Eliriel
2. wyvernaura888

Pinglist:
@Eliriel @wyvernaura888 @Tanglefire @B00KW0RM @Starstriker9 @Oralee @Alcaeus @CitrusSeeds @EmbertheSkywing @NotarySojac @rluie @brighteningskies @Airplanefoxx @havarti2 @AbbytheGhost @sunethesona @SpiderQueen8 @StarKitti @clw23
Rules:

-Whatever the mods say, goes.
- At least one post per 48 hours
-No editing posts
-No directly quoting the mod or taking a picture of what I say
-Days and nights are twenty-four hours, BUT I reserve the right to lengthen or shorten them if I have to
-Mods can break any rules they want and grant rule-breaking powerrr to whoever they feel like as well xD
-Inactivity without reason will be replaced or modkilled
-Quicktopics are shared at the end of the game. Do not say mean things about certain players- or else they'll see it later.
-Dead players can join the spectator chat or wait for revival.
-No posting after the Lockdown post
-If you want to keep a log to show everyone when you die, you may, if you don't want to, then that's perfectly okay
-Fun is mandatory (not really, it's just highly advised)
- If I forgot an important rule, tell me xD
-This is a role-madness game, so EVERYONE gets a role! :D I also can and will lie to you. Don't trust Santa or Magykal. xD
Rules:

-Whatever the mods say, goes.
- At least one post per 48 hours
-No editing posts
-No directly quoting the mod or taking a picture of what I say
-Days and nights are twenty-four hours, BUT I reserve the right to lengthen or shorten them if I have to
-Mods can break any rules they want and grant rule-breaking powerrr to whoever they feel like as well xD
-Inactivity without reason will be replaced or modkilled
-Quicktopics are shared at the end of the game. Do not say mean things about certain players- or else they'll see it later.
-Dead players can join the spectator chat or wait for revival.
-No posting after the Lockdown post
-If you want to keep a log to show everyone when you die, you may, if you don't want to, then that's perfectly okay
-Fun is mandatory (not really, it's just highly advised)
- If I forgot an important rule, tell me xD
-This is a role-madness game, so EVERYONE gets a role! :D I also can and will lie to you. Don't trust Santa or Magykal. xD
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @Reshiramu, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @NotarySojac, @Dawnbreeze, @Starstream, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CassieRose, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @SelenaSilverwolf, @CherryWave, @leopardskin4, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Avene, @Saerel, @EmbertheSkywing, @Comba, @Walrein, @Sanati, @smeen, @inn, @Tsunami21, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @AWB, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @Solstices, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @QueenIsmene, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM, @catgame21234, @LadySiren, @kiwipen, @lovebite, @Warriorgirl1234 @brighteningskies @Oralee

Pinging the IMH Non-RP pinglist. Come join us for some Christmas-y fun! It's on during the break... you know you want to... :)
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @Reshiramu, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @NotarySojac, @Dawnbreeze, @Starstream, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CassieRose, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @SelenaSilverwolf, @CherryWave, @leopardskin4, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Avene, @Saerel, @EmbertheSkywing, @Comba, @Walrein, @Sanati, @smeen, @inn, @Tsunami21, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @AWB, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @Solstices, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @QueenIsmene, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM, @catgame21234, @LadySiren, @kiwipen, @lovebite, @Warriorgirl1234 @brighteningskies @Oralee

Pinging the IMH Non-RP pinglist. Come join us for some Christmas-y fun! It's on during the break... you know you want to... :)
I'd like to join!
I'd like to join!
FRT +3 | She/her/hers | ISTP
@Oralee

Wonderful! :) I'll stick you on the list!
@Oralee

Wonderful! :) I'll stick you on the list!
@MagykalWagykal
Count me in! There’s nothing better than Santa running a mafia game. Can I be slapped on that pinglist at the end? qwq
@MagykalWagykal
Count me in! There’s nothing better than Santa running a mafia game. Can I be slapped on that pinglist at the end? qwq
gladekeepervMjpzJ8.png
[/url]
I'll join!
I'll join!
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
This sounds like fun! I'd like to join.
This sounds like fun! I'd like to join.
Sounds super cool! I'd like to join as well, in honour of the Christmas spirit!
Sounds super cool! I'd like to join as well, in honour of the Christmas spirit!
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46