Forum Games
Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Never have I ever...
Never have I ever [ ].

This is simple!
1. Fill in the blank with a true or false statement.
2. Guess if the statement above you is true or false! (please tag previous poster)
3. When someone guesses your statement right or wrong, DM them the answer, no spoilers in the thread!
4. If you want to guess someone's statement that has already been guessed, please do it by DM!

Have fun! I'll start:

Naver have I ever cried over a book plot I wrote in a dream.
Never have I ever [ ].

This is simple!
1. Fill in the blank with a true or false statement.
2. Guess if the statement above you is true or false! (please tag previous poster)
3. When someone guesses your statement right or wrong, DM them the answer, no spoilers in the thread!
4. If you want to guess someone's statement that has already been guessed, please do it by DM!

Have fun! I'll start:

Naver have I ever cried over a book plot I wrote in a dream.
never have i ever had a phone, :)

okbyenowimweird
never have i ever had a phone, :)

okbyenowimweird
Hello @Breadsticc, I have moved this over to the Forum Games forum. (Redundant... :)) Cheers!
Hello @Breadsticc, I have moved this over to the Forum Games forum. (Redundant... :)) Cheers!
UAUhbZI.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Breeding Color Spectrum Generatorvacationing in Wind until 12/8
Thank you! @peixes Would you be okay with removing your post so people can play? It's supposed to be a "the person above you" thing
Thank you! @peixes Would you be okay with removing your post so people can play? It's supposed to be a "the person above you" thing
It should be fine for the next person to consider g0n3r the person above them!
It should be fine for the next person to consider g0n3r the person above them!
UAUhbZI.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Breeding Color Spectrum Generatorvacationing in Wind until 12/8
@g0n3r I think thats false
Never have I ever read 400+ pages in one day
@g0n3r I think thats false
Never have I ever read 400+ pages in one day
-FR+1
xWBZ2XA.png
@g0n3r Please remember to follow all of the rules! I'll remove this post when you've fuxed your post <3
@g0n3r Please remember to follow all of the rules! I'll remove this post when you've fuxed your post <3