A
pm6sAxv.png
B
B
pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png
b
b
YpIYDOq.gif b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png
----- [size=1]@Jheyda @KingMoriarty @RuneGlow @Frionivalis @howyun @mynameisgoliath @Zaviei @Sparkbreeze @Nardaviel @opalqueen @Heart @mysticSpaghetti @misc20 @Continlula @SmolSnek @Veritable @BlazingSkyDragon @Dystopyx @mukuroikusabas @clementine2017 @Soapwort @huskimoon02 [/size] ----- Here we go! I'm hoping to have more regular updates for this eventually. ----- - [b] B[/b] [center][font=Arabic typewriter] You wish her good luck and hope she finds him eventually. Maybe you'll run across him in your travels, but that's none of your problem. Getting a map is your problem. "So, what do you have?" [/font][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JprpXNA.png[/img] [center][font=segoe script]Take a look.[/font][/center] [center] [i][b]You have 1,000t.[/b][/i] [center][b]A) Common Map- Shows the nearby area: this dragon city, and the first part of the ruins. 200t. B) Map Pack- A bundle of every map of every known local area. Most of the maps, however, are unwritten- but hey, once they exist, they're yours. 1000t. C) Piece of Paper: Write your own map! Success not guaranteed. 100t. D) Buy nothing.[/b][/center] [center][/center][b][/b] [center][font=Arabic typewriter] There is a 'Coming Soon' sign on the table near an empty shelf. Maybe if you find a way to make it back here sometime, you can buy more things. [/font][/center]

@Jheyda @KingMoriarty @RuneGlow @Frionivalis @howyun @mynameisgoliath @Zaviei @Sparkbreeze @Nardaviel @opalqueen @Heart @mysticSpaghetti @misc20 @Continlula @SmolSnek @Veritable @BlazingSkyDragon @Dystopyx @mukuroikusabas @clementine2017 @Soapwort @huskimoon02
Here we go! I'm hoping to have more regular updates for this eventually.
- B

You wish her good luck and hope she finds him eventually. Maybe you'll run across him in your travels, but that's none of your problem. Getting a map is your problem.

"So, what do you have?"

JprpXNA.png
Take a look.
You have 1,000t.
A) Common Map- Shows the nearby area: this dragon city, and the first part of the ruins. 200t.

B) Map Pack- A bundle of every map of every known local area. Most of the maps, however, are unwritten- but hey, once they exist, they're yours. 1000t.

C) Piece of Paper: Write your own map! Success not guaranteed. 100t.

D) Buy nothing.

There is a 'Coming Soon' sign on the table near an empty shelf. Maybe if you find a way to make it back here sometime, you can buy more things.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
A
A
Heart.gif
A
A
FD1rkPC.png
Definitely A, for the moment we need the essentials, and who knows if we'll need the extra treasure later on?
Definitely A, for the moment we need the essentials, and who knows if we'll need the extra treasure later on?
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them | +0 FR Time
A pinglist too please :) [emoji=ping] (gotta use dem emojis)
A

pinglist too please :) (gotta use dem emojis)
4b767244815052dc5e5776055a34f2c6-dcr8p3n.png PEtU3jq.gif
FR time +3hrs
She/Her - 11th grade
Chinese

WL | Priority | Impossible dreams
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 70 71