A
Heart.gif
A
A
83384180.png 83356332.png
A
A
giphy.gif
[quote name="Nardaviel" date="2019-04-19 22:17:15" ] A but very cautiously please...... [/quote]
Nardaviel wrote on 2019-04-19 22:17:15:
A but very cautiously please......
3a2eEFc.gif0uDHyoY.gif frog | she/her 0uDHyoY.gif3a2eEFc.gif
----- [size=1]@Jheyda @KingMoriarty @RuneGlow @Frionivalis @howyun @mynameisgoliath @Zaviei @Sparkbreeze @Nardaviel @opalqueen @Heart @mysticSpaghetti @misc20 @Continlula @SmolSnek @Veritable @BlazingSkyDragon @Dystopyx @mukuroikusabas @clementine2017 @Soapwort @huskimoon02 @Kaidi @Stanzascale @RiversideWren @XxSwiftwaterxX @magicrystal1123 @OasisOfDragons @Qubil @mitcx @Majroa @ShinyDecidueye @SolarManta[/size] ----- ----- [size=2]Items:Common Unfinished Map, Classic Sword, Cane's Helmet, Classic Tail Armor, 100t [/size] - [b] A[/b] [center][font=Arabic typewriter] [/font][/center] [center]Taking one last moment to check for the safety of the area, you continue on down the passageway where you hear singing- after all, someone has to be making that noise.Eventually you get close enough where you can make out the words of the song and the dragon themselves. You hope they're not corrupted. They look like some kind of hybrid- you don't know of what, though. You insread walk closer to them. They're holding a pickaxe that seems way too big for them- as if it was made for an Imperial or Guardian and not a dragon like her. She's swinging it against a wall over and over. Eventually they notice you and turn around. To your luck, their eyes are completely clear- no sign of facets. They are happy to see you. [/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nEvlx7D.png[/img][/center] [center][font=bell mt]Oh! H...hello! I...I haven't seen another dragon around here in a...a while![/font][/center] [center]She looks at you as if she expects you to do something.[/center] [center][b]A) Ask her what she is. B) Ask her what she's doing. C) Ask her what she's singing. D) Say nothing.[/b][/center] [center][/center]

@Jheyda @KingMoriarty @RuneGlow @Frionivalis @howyun @mynameisgoliath @Zaviei @Sparkbreeze @Nardaviel @opalqueen @Heart @mysticSpaghetti @misc20 @Continlula @SmolSnek @Veritable @BlazingSkyDragon @Dystopyx @mukuroikusabas @clementine2017 @Soapwort @huskimoon02 @Kaidi @Stanzascale @RiversideWren @XxSwiftwaterxX @magicrystal1123 @OasisOfDragons @Qubil @mitcx @Majroa @ShinyDecidueye @SolarManta

Items:Common Unfinished Map, Classic Sword, Cane's Helmet, Classic Tail Armor, 100t
- A

Taking one last moment to check for the safety of the area, you continue on down the passageway where you hear singing- after all, someone has to be making that noise.Eventually you get close enough where you can make out the words of the song and the dragon themselves. You hope they're not corrupted.

They look like some kind of hybrid- you don't know of what, though. You insread walk closer to them. They're holding a pickaxe that seems way too big for them- as if it was made for an Imperial or Guardian and not a dragon like her. She's swinging it against a wall over and over.

Eventually they notice you and turn around. To your luck, their eyes are completely clear- no sign of facets. They are happy to see you.
nEvlx7D.png
Oh! H...hello! I...I haven't seen another dragon around here in a...a while!
She looks at you as if she expects you to do something.
A) Ask her what she is.

B) Ask her what she's doing.

C) Ask her what she's singing.

D) Say nothing.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
A, B, and C!

(lol JK i'll choose B, but hopefully we get to ask all of them!)
A, B, and C!

(lol JK i'll choose B, but hopefully we get to ask all of them!)
..nova....she/her....fr +3....en & cn
..wishlist....adopts....accents....recolors....art shop
B
B
Heart.gif
C (a just seems rude)
C (a just seems rude)
B
curious
B
curious
83384180.png 83356332.png