TOPIC | Sornieth's Best/Worst Dish[GAME ONGOING]
1 2
IM JOINING NOW AAAAAAAAAAAA
IM JOINING NOW AAAAAAAAAAAA
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
Ping me for open slots?
Ping me for open slots?
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
[center]@Venusian, @StormDreamer, @Raytini02, First of all welcome and thank you for joining the game! Make sure to familiarize yourself with the rules and if you have any questions, ask away! ~ Category: [size=4][b]Best dish[/b][/size] [i]Participants must do their best in order to make a good-looking dish.[/i] Now as we begin, your first task is to go search the Auction House for ingredients. You aren’t limited to the food section and can use anything you find there. Each one of you has [b]40kt[/b] and [b]10g[/b] to use. You do not actually have to buy anything (unless you want to), but just keep track of how much of what you can and want to buy. After you have finished, please post your ingredients here so we can proceed with the next step! Good luck and spend your imaginary money wisely! [img]https://i.imgur.com/PO1RKXt.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/6fao0DQ.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/7WYpLis.png[/img][/center]
@Venusian, @StormDreamer, @Raytini02,

First of all welcome and thank you for joining the game! Make sure to familiarize yourself with the rules and if you have any questions, ask away!

~

Category:

Best dish

Participants must do their best in order to make a good-looking dish.

Now as we begin, your first task is to go search the Auction House for ingredients. You aren’t limited to the food section and can use anything you find there. Each one of you has 40kt and 10g to use. You do not actually have to buy anything (unless you want to), but just keep track of how much of what you can and want to buy. After you have finished, please post your ingredients here so we can proceed with the next step! Good luck and spend your imaginary money wisely!

PO1RKXt.png6fao0DQ.png7WYpLis.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44179064] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441791/44179064_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [i]This shopping list seems to have been decorated with a swirly, pastel border, and doodles of what look like... candy? For some reason, the smell of peppermint wafts from the paper. There was once a title here, but it was smudged. At least the ingredients are still legible! Mostly.[/i] • 2 [item=Sugarmelon] (1kt) • 99 [item=Blue Honeycomb] (9kt) • 5 [item=Greenpod Bloom] (1199t) • 1 [item=Hallowed Ivy] (1199t) • What do you mean, there's no Cindermint on the auction house, Riun? Every bloody clan in Sornieth shops there and [i]no one's[/i] selling it? No prickly pears, either? And no wheat? Aargh. Okay, we'll have to improvise. What to do, what to do... hmm. Hmmmmm. • ... • ... • ... Got it! • I am a [i]genius.[/i] • 99 [item=Luminous Almonds] (9499t) (We're going to need a lot of them!) • 1 [item=Vegetable Oil] (9999t) • 20 [item=Acid Widow] (4kt) • 5 [item=Salt] (3g) • 99 [item=Sparrow Skull] (5g) • 7 [item=Reefsnail Egg] (875t) • 1 [item=Blood Acorn](475t) • 33 [item=Cindershroom] (3.3kt) [i]... and that should do it! See? Nothing could possibly go wrong~![/i] (Phew. That was pretty difficult, but a lot of fun! I know nothing about cooking, so let's pray I can at least keep from accidentally giving anyone food poisoning. ^^')

This shopping list seems to have been decorated with a swirly, pastel border, and doodles of what look like... candy? For some reason, the smell of peppermint wafts from the paper. There was once a title here, but it was smudged. At least the ingredients are still legible! Mostly.

• 2 Sugarmelon (1kt)
• 99 Blue Honeycomb (9kt)
• 5 Greenpod Bloom (1199t)
• 1 Hallowed Ivy (1199t)
• What do you mean, there's no Cindermint on the auction house, Riun? Every bloody clan in Sornieth shops there and no one's selling it? No prickly pears, either? And no wheat? Aargh. Okay, we'll have to improvise. What to do, what to do... hmm. Hmmmmm.
• ... Got it!
• I am a genius.
• 99 Luminous Almonds (9499t) (We're going to need a lot of them!)
• 1 Vegetable Oil (9999t)
• 20 Acid Widow (4kt)
• 5 Salt (3g)
• 99 Sparrow Skull (5g)
• 7 Reefsnail Egg (875t)
• 1 Blood Acorn (475t)
• 33 Cindershroom (3.3kt)

... and that should do it! See? Nothing could possibly go wrong~!

(Phew. That was pretty difficult, but a lot of fun! I know nothing about cooking, so let's pray I can at least keep from accidentally giving anyone food poisoning. ^^')
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
I can't cook anything except cup noodles (if you call that cooking at all) so forgive me :o but tadadadada here is my ingredients list! [item=nebula floaters] x5 (4000t) [item=rose quartz] x2 (600t) [item=blue quartz] x2 (600t) [item=moonglow foxtail] x1 (374t) [item=shock bolt] x1 (650t) [item=glowing pocket bauble]x1 (90t) [item=star moss] x10 (6000t) [item=raspberry]x10 (4500t) [item=honeycomb fragment]x99 (19800t) I wanted to get these as well but they only sold in x99 stacks and I can't afford x99 stacks, so I divided the price by 10 and rounded up to the nearest 100t--hope that's okay! [item=umbra parthenium] x10 (1300t) [item=alstroemeria] x10 (1300t)
I can't cook anything except cup noodles (if you call that cooking at all) so forgive me :o

but tadadadada here is my ingredients list!

Nebula Floaters x5 (4000t)
Rose Quartz x2 (600t)
Blue Quartz x2 (600t)
Moonglow Foxtail x1 (374t)
Shock Bolt x1 (650t)
Glowing Pocket Bauble x1 (90t)
Star Moss x10 (6000t)
Raspberry x10 (4500t)
Honeycomb Fragment x99 (19800t)
I wanted to get these as well but they only sold in x99 stacks and I can't afford x99 stacks, so I divided the price by 10 and rounded up to the nearest 100t--hope that's okay!
Umbra Parthenium x10 (1300t)
Alstroemeria x10 (1300t)
jghAv2V.png
@Troutfish I'd like to be on the spectator pinglist!
@Troutfish I'd like to be on the spectator pinglist!
BcRJQQl.png
@Troutfish I would also like to be added to the spectator pinglist!
@Troutfish I would also like to be added to the spectator pinglist!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
@Troutfish
Hi! Could I be pinged when the next game starts?
@Troutfish
Hi! Could I be pinged when the next game starts?
FBi28uv.gif
kIXKYwh.png
1 2