Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Sornieth's Best/Worst Dish[GAME ONGOING]
1 2
[img]https://i.imgur.com/TrRzr5H.png[/img] -------- [center][b][size=6]Welcome to the competition of Sornieth's best (or worst) dish![/size][/b] Does your dragon aspire to be the greatest chef in the world? Do they crave the feeling of accomplishment and pride? If so, this thread is for them! No matter how wonderful or terrible of a cook they are, everyone is welcome to join! Depending on the theme, you are welcome to create something truly pleasant, or an absolute monstrosity no one should touch with a 10-foot pole! [img]https://i.imgur.com/6fao0DQ.png[/img] This game focuses on art (I do the art, don't worry) and creativity. The way it works, is that three participants are accepted into the game, who then have to choose items, that only exist in this game, to make food out of. They have limits on how much treasure and gems you can use to buy those items. Then once everyone is ready, the participants will start giving orders to the current dragon playing as the chef, who I will draw executing those orders. After five turns, the food will be ready and spectators can vote on the best/worst dish. The winner's dragon is going to be the next chef, who I will draw. [i]Note: The first rounds of this game are purely experimental and some rules and limits can and probably will change![/i][/center]
TrRzr5H.png

Welcome to the competition of Sornieth's best (or worst) dish!

Does your dragon aspire to be the greatest chef in the world? Do they crave the feeling of accomplishment and pride? If so, this thread is for them! No matter how wonderful or terrible of a cook they are, everyone is welcome to join! Depending on the theme, you are welcome to create something truly pleasant, or an absolute monstrosity no one should touch with a 10-foot pole!

6fao0DQ.png

This game focuses on art (I do the art, don't worry) and creativity. The way it works, is that three participants are accepted into the game, who then have to choose items, that only exist in this game, to make food out of. They have limits on how much treasure and gems you can use to buy those items. Then once everyone is ready, the participants will start giving orders to the current dragon playing as the chef, who I will draw executing those orders. After five turns, the food will be ready and spectators can vote on the best/worst dish. The winner's dragon is going to be the next chef, who I will draw.

Note: The first rounds of this game are purely experimental and some rules and limits can and probably will change!
[center][size=4]Now before you start baking or shoving salt into toasters, there are some rules you must follow to ensure the well-being of yourself and the kitchen![/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/PO1RKXt.png[/img][/center] [center][b][size=4]Rules:[/size][/b][/center] [size=3]-Three participants per game, first come first serve! There are pinglists if you wish to be notified when a new game starts below! -There are two categories: best and worst dish. In the 'best' category you must try your hardest to make a good-looking meal, and in the 'worst' category things are more loose and you are welcome create a total disaster. -You can only use items that exist in the Flight Rising game as ingredients. Each participant has [b]40kt[/b] and [b]10g[/b] to buy those items from the AH (you don't actually have to buy anything, just keep track on your imaginary money so everyone has a fair amount of items) -You aren't limited to only FR food items, absolutely everything is a go! Want to shove this piece of driftwood into your cupcakes? Sure thing! That hat you found in the barn? Off into the turkey it goes! -You may give orders as precisely or as carelessly to the chef as you want: ''toss salt on it,'' and ''take a pinch of salt to carefully add to the left side of the plate,'' both work! -All participants have five (5) turns to give orders to the chef. After each turn I will draw the chef executing the order. When everyone has used up their turns, I'll draw the finished foods and spectators can vote on the ones they like best! -The winner's dragon will be the next chef who I will draw cooking. Apparel and genes will be simplified. If you don't want your dragon being potentially drawn, please don't enter the game. -Roleplaying your dragons giving orders/helping the chef is super welcome! I might even include them in the doodles! -Have fun![/size]
Now before you start baking or shoving salt into toasters, there are some rules you must follow to ensure the well-being of yourself and the kitchen!

PO1RKXt.png
Rules:

-Three participants per game, first come first serve! There are pinglists if you wish to be notified when a new game starts below!

-There are two categories: best and worst dish. In the 'best' category you must try your hardest to make a good-looking meal, and in the 'worst' category things are more loose and you are welcome create a total disaster.

-You can only use items that exist in the Flight Rising game as ingredients. Each participant has 40kt and 10g to buy those items from the AH (you don't actually have to buy anything, just keep track on your imaginary money so everyone has a fair amount of items)

-You aren't limited to only FR food items, absolutely everything is a go! Want to shove this piece of driftwood into your cupcakes? Sure thing! That hat you found in the barn? Off into the turkey it goes!

-You may give orders as precisely or as carelessly to the chef as you want: ''toss salt on it,'' and ''take a pinch of salt to carefully add to the left side of the plate,'' both work!

-All participants have five (5) turns to give orders to the chef. After each turn I will draw the chef executing the order. When everyone has used up their turns, I'll draw the finished foods and spectators can vote on the ones they like best!

-The winner's dragon will be the next chef who I will draw cooking. Apparel and genes will be simplified. If you don't want your dragon being potentially drawn, please don't enter the game.

-Roleplaying your dragons giving orders/helping the chef is super welcome! I might even include them in the doodles!

-Have fun!

[center][size=4]Here you can view who's currently playing, what ingredients do the players have, and the chef themselves![/size] Current category: [b]Best dish[/b] -------- Current players: 1. Venusian 2. StormDreamer 3. Raytini02 -------- Inventories (ingredients): Player 1's: Player 2's: Player 3's: ----- Current chef: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=126&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=130&auth=2ad8f3811fe57cba61c9b20b473338426aa96d62&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [i]The game's mascot, a Beige / Radioactive / Jade Skydancer![/i][/center]
Here you can view who's currently playing, what ingredients do the players have, and the chef themselves!

Current category:

Best dish

Current players:

1. Venusian
2. StormDreamer
3. Raytini02

Inventories (ingredients):

Player 1's:

Player 2's:

Player 3's:

Current chef:

dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=126&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=130&auth=2ad8f3811fe57cba61c9b20b473338426aa96d62&dummyext=prev.png

The game's mascot, a Beige / Radioactive / Jade Skydancer!
[center][b][size=5]Pinglists[/size][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/LMcF9pi.png[/img] [b]Pinglist for open slots[/b] (ping when slots for a new game open): @/mayanaz, @/ [b]Pinglist for spectators[/b] (ping when a new game begins and you wish to watch it) -[/center]
Pinglists

LMcF9pi.png

Pinglist for open slots (ping when slots for a new game open):

@/mayanaz, @/

Pinglist for spectators (ping when a new game begins and you wish to watch it)

-

Res
Res
Aaaand I think we're open! I might tweak this a bit more here and there but people are welcome to enter! No forms or anything just comment that you wish to participate~
Aaaand I think we're open! I might tweak this a bit more here and there but people are welcome to enter! No forms or anything just comment that you wish to participate~
I’d love to participate! This looks like so much fun~
I’d love to participate! This looks like so much fun~
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@Venusian, Aah first player! Added and thanks for joining!
@Venusian, Aah first player! Added and thanks for joining!
Aaaah I wanna join~ Sounds so much fun ahahah
Aaaah I wanna join~ Sounds so much fun ahahah
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer, Added!
@StormDreamer, Added!
1 2