Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 437 438
@DeathPhoenix

"I agree with you there, Ultimate. A demon is a hard one to trust. Although, Casnardis' height saves him from the vote, I would put your worries down for now."

Lola says this with a suspicious glare towards Casnardis.
@DeathPhoenix

"I agree with you there, Ultimate. A demon is a hard one to trust. Although, Casnardis' height saves him from the vote, I would put your worries down for now."

Lola says this with a suspicious glare towards Casnardis.
62f3af8f9c30ad46fdb41be086b0831afd120d29.png I live in a fae-rytale.
Ithrosa couldn't believe her eyes. Nurzhan, to have died in such a horrific way.. Anxiety bubbled in her chest and she fidgeted with her shawl restlessly. As nauseating as it was, Ithrosa had no choice but to inspect the body- for Nurzhan's sake.

"U-Uhm," the bard stuttered. "I'm really sorry, Dajani, but I can't help but to find you suspicious. Your familiar can easily climb onto Nurzhan's face, right? And besides, you're a medic. You'll know the exact places you need to stab if you were to.. uh, kill someone..."

Ithrosa looked down in shame as she cast her vote. She took note of the miserable atmosphere and closed her eyes as new lyrics began forming in her head.
Ithrosa couldn't believe her eyes. Nurzhan, to have died in such a horrific way.. Anxiety bubbled in her chest and she fidgeted with her shawl restlessly. As nauseating as it was, Ithrosa had no choice but to inspect the body- for Nurzhan's sake.

"U-Uhm," the bard stuttered. "I'm really sorry, Dajani, but I can't help but to find you suspicious. Your familiar can easily climb onto Nurzhan's face, right? And besides, you're a medic. You'll know the exact places you need to stab if you were to.. uh, kill someone..."

Ithrosa looked down in shame as she cast her vote. She took note of the miserable atmosphere and closed her eyes as new lyrics began forming in her head.
ani_bw_187.gif
77HvIaj.pngqpX0bY5.pngqXbXbnD.png

Wishlist // Sale // Hatchery
she/her ~ I don't mind pings!

77HvIaj.pngqpX0bY5.pngqXbXbnD.png
ani_bw_188.gif
Nekuia tilted her head to the side as she heard the tiny imperial cast her vote. “Nekuia guards prisons, watches over criminals, punishing not job. Nekuia too big to walk on imp without neck damage. Killer small. Maybe demon. Casnardis said killed, death mean coatl become not coatl, no?” The gaoler let her words set in before she shook out her mane of fur on the back of her head, standing up after her fur had fallen back into place.

“Killer go in prison when caught, Nekuia make sure they spend long time in bars. Clan doubt each other till then.” With those as her final words the gaoler turned and walked away, back towards her den, likely intending to spend the rest of the day alone.
Nekuia tilted her head to the side as she heard the tiny imperial cast her vote. “Nekuia guards prisons, watches over criminals, punishing not job. Nekuia too big to walk on imp without neck damage. Killer small. Maybe demon. Casnardis said killed, death mean coatl become not coatl, no?” The gaoler let her words set in before she shook out her mane of fur on the back of her head, standing up after her fur had fallen back into place.

“Killer go in prison when caught, Nekuia make sure they spend long time in bars. Clan doubt each other till then.” With those as her final words the gaoler turned and walked away, back towards her den, likely intending to spend the rest of the day alone.
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
It was fine until the clan held a meeting.

Crystallize fidgeted nervously, it was unlike his usual demeanor, but who wouldn't be anxious when a killer's on the loose within their ranks?

Seeing Nurzhan lay dead made chill run back on his long back, he was scared that he would be next.

"Guys, I'm scared." He whines, fear laced in his voice, "Who did this? I didn't do this! I-I don't even like blood!" He closes his eyes.

"Casnardis, it doesn't matter if there's nothing to lose or nothing to gain." The cyan Spiral said, "But you already admitted of killing someone— maybe an outsider, sure, but isn't a kill is still a kill? Who's to say you aren't lying?"
It was fine until the clan held a meeting.

Crystallize fidgeted nervously, it was unlike his usual demeanor, but who wouldn't be anxious when a killer's on the loose within their ranks?

Seeing Nurzhan lay dead made chill run back on his long back, he was scared that he would be next.

"Guys, I'm scared." He whines, fear laced in his voice, "Who did this? I didn't do this! I-I don't even like blood!" He closes his eyes.

"Casnardis, it doesn't matter if there's nothing to lose or nothing to gain." The cyan Spiral said, "But you already admitted of killing someone— maybe an outsider, sure, but isn't a kill is still a kill? Who's to say you aren't lying?"

yuh
Lola watched Nekuia go. "They're right."

"Casnardis, if you have the power to disguise yourself, you could have easily killed a fae last and changed into that. Then the blame would come off you easy, wouldn't it?"

"I'm sorry I voted for you Crystallize... You're too nice to be a killer."

Lola changes her vote from Crystallize to Casnardis
Lola watched Nekuia go. "They're right."

"Casnardis, if you have the power to disguise yourself, you could have easily killed a fae last and changed into that. Then the blame would come off you easy, wouldn't it?"

"I'm sorry I voted for you Crystallize... You're too nice to be a killer."

Lola changes her vote from Crystallize to Casnardis
62f3af8f9c30ad46fdb41be086b0831afd120d29.png I live in a fae-rytale.
Shale rubbed his claws nervously.

"I'm sure whatever happened here must have been... an accident, no? I cannot think of a reason to kill Nurzhan... He was a good dragon!"

His eyes darted across each clan member gathered in the room. Nobody here seemed like a murderer, but who was he to know? Lola, Casnardis, Nekuia, even little Panacea, odd as she was, couldn't really be responsible for this act, right?

"I don't think we need a vote quite yet. This could be a misunderstanding, for all we know. Surely, casting out one of our own isn't the only option. Why don't we all just talk it out? I've heard sharing your feelings is an excellent de-stressor. I'll go first."

Shale had not yet made his vote.
Shale rubbed his claws nervously.

"I'm sure whatever happened here must have been... an accident, no? I cannot think of a reason to kill Nurzhan... He was a good dragon!"

His eyes darted across each clan member gathered in the room. Nobody here seemed like a murderer, but who was he to know? Lola, Casnardis, Nekuia, even little Panacea, odd as she was, couldn't really be responsible for this act, right?

"I don't think we need a vote quite yet. This could be a misunderstanding, for all we know. Surely, casting out one of our own isn't the only option. Why don't we all just talk it out? I've heard sharing your feelings is an excellent de-stressor. I'll go first."

Shale had not yet made his vote.
unknown.png
oAV7BaP.png

Rei stood silent on the rock she was perched on and regarded the scene with a small pensive frown,grimacing slightly for a second at Panacea`s words then shook her head.Something here doesn`t tie up and her magics were going mad.
The Skydancer crained her neck,tilting her head ever so slightly and used one claw to carefully lift her cover in order to better see the body.

Multiple stab wounds,her magics telling her that the eyes had gone down first then the rest and the punctions...were suggesting a blade-sharp and straight,a sword would fit best...
So,who would be cruel enough to go commit such crime in cold blood?-She puffed her chin feathers in toughtful indignation as she stared at the wounds,zoning out and getting lost in her toughts.

Who was Nurzhan before his untimely demise?...A skilled scholar and child of Arcanist..The god who cares for knowledge and favors good students..

Perhaps Nurzhan knew a bit too much? Or was he cauth in crossfire? Is it possible for him to be in knowlegde`s adobe at the wrong time,to cross paths with the murderer?
Rei shook her head again,more subtly,dismissing the option and pushing it as a last possibility.

Reason is useless now,the bird is dead,seeking the reson is pointless but..who is behind this deed is far more important and has a point.Who? Who would it be...?
The dragoness slowly directed her unfocused gaze to the crowd,scanning it.

Lady Rose used to be a gladiator if my magics are not betraying my mind...she has to know how to use a weapon of any kind but why would she silence this songbird? He could not have sang anything to give her away.But a possibility..
Perhaps it was Lady Lola?
She survayed the other Skydancer for a moment then closed her eyes. No.A hero is no villain or at least cannot seem to be. However... Slowly her head turned to observe one of the Wildclaws present and her gaze darkened for a second.

Sir Shale seem very...interesting and a Pirate.Now he is possible to hold secrets that he does not wish to be revealed and thus decided to silence the one who knows...
Rei stood up and drew to her full height,tail flicking and wings folding tightly against her sides as she spoke.

''I believe that Sir Shale is the doer of this horrid crime. Sir Nurzhan was a good student of the Arcanist,god of vast knowledge...He knew alot as a scholar,if not-''The oracle directed her gaze at the pirate,wine colored feathers flattening against the sides of her head-'''perhaps,a little too much?''
Rei stood silent on the rock she was perched on and regarded the scene with a small pensive frown,grimacing slightly for a second at Panacea`s words then shook her head.Something here doesn`t tie up and her magics were going mad.
The Skydancer crained her neck,tilting her head ever so slightly and used one claw to carefully lift her cover in order to better see the body.

Multiple stab wounds,her magics telling her that the eyes had gone down first then the rest and the punctions...were suggesting a blade-sharp and straight,a sword would fit best...
So,who would be cruel enough to go commit such crime in cold blood?-She puffed her chin feathers in toughtful indignation as she stared at the wounds,zoning out and getting lost in her toughts.

Who was Nurzhan before his untimely demise?...A skilled scholar and child of Arcanist..The god who cares for knowledge and favors good students..

Perhaps Nurzhan knew a bit too much? Or was he cauth in crossfire? Is it possible for him to be in knowlegde`s adobe at the wrong time,to cross paths with the murderer?
Rei shook her head again,more subtly,dismissing the option and pushing it as a last possibility.

Reason is useless now,the bird is dead,seeking the reson is pointless but..who is behind this deed is far more important and has a point.Who? Who would it be...?
The dragoness slowly directed her unfocused gaze to the crowd,scanning it.

Lady Rose used to be a gladiator if my magics are not betraying my mind...she has to know how to use a weapon of any kind but why would she silence this songbird? He could not have sang anything to give her away.But a possibility..
Perhaps it was Lady Lola?
She survayed the other Skydancer for a moment then closed her eyes. No.A hero is no villain or at least cannot seem to be. However... Slowly her head turned to observe one of the Wildclaws present and her gaze darkened for a second.

Sir Shale seem very...interesting and a Pirate.Now he is possible to hold secrets that he does not wish to be revealed and thus decided to silence the one who knows...
Rei stood up and drew to her full height,tail flicking and wings folding tightly against her sides as she spoke.

''I believe that Sir Shale is the doer of this horrid crime. Sir Nurzhan was a good student of the Arcanist,god of vast knowledge...He knew alot as a scholar,if not-''The oracle directed her gaze at the pirate,wine colored feathers flattening against the sides of her head-'''perhaps,a little too much?''
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
Rose's expression twisted in disgust as she was informed of the situation.
Who goes for the eyes..? They're pressurized and it's horrific.
Looking around at her clanmates as they gathered, she snarled in irritation.

"You fools all seem far less concerned than you should actually be. We just lost two clanmates, one to death, and you're just milling around like stunned hatchlings that have been hit with a stick. What are we gaining from blindly pointing accusations at the first suspect?"

She kicked the ground dramatically.

"If none of you people can get yourselves sorted and try to find who really did this, I'll sort this out myself." she sighed. "But I guess... I can't stop you from driving out Casnardis if you really want to."

(Tl:dr Rose is doing a martial-law takeover and would like to be leader now)
Rose's expression twisted in disgust as she was informed of the situation.
Who goes for the eyes..? They're pressurized and it's horrific.
Looking around at her clanmates as they gathered, she snarled in irritation.

"You fools all seem far less concerned than you should actually be. We just lost two clanmates, one to death, and you're just milling around like stunned hatchlings that have been hit with a stick. What are we gaining from blindly pointing accusations at the first suspect?"

She kicked the ground dramatically.

"If none of you people can get yourselves sorted and try to find who really did this, I'll sort this out myself." she sighed. "But I guess... I can't stop you from driving out Casnardis if you really want to."

(Tl:dr Rose is doing a martial-law takeover and would like to be leader now)
Shale was stunned. How dare she- assume that he- as if he would ever-!

His ears instantly perked up, eyes sharp. In a shrill voice, he turned to Rei.

"I'll have you know that I would never do such a thing. You don't know the things I've seen, the horrors I've witnessed! I've sworn off violence, you know this! How dare you! Shame on you!"

He paused again, realizing he had drawn more attention to himself than expected.

"But I mean. If that is what you think, then so be it." Shale sighed. "Casnardis, forgive me for throwing you under the wagon. If you are not the murderer, at least you leave in safety."
Shale was stunned. How dare she- assume that he- as if he would ever-!

His ears instantly perked up, eyes sharp. In a shrill voice, he turned to Rei.

"I'll have you know that I would never do such a thing. You don't know the things I've seen, the horrors I've witnessed! I've sworn off violence, you know this! How dare you! Shame on you!"

He paused again, realizing he had drawn more attention to himself than expected.

"But I mean. If that is what you think, then so be it." Shale sighed. "Casnardis, forgive me for throwing you under the wagon. If you are not the murderer, at least you leave in safety."
unknown.png
oAV7BaP.png

Panacea chuckled, watching the accusations unfurl. Her clanmates seemed to have this childish idea that getting rid of suspicious dragons would bring peace back to the clan. It was amusing to watch them dig themselves deeper into certain death.
"I really don't think Casnardis is to blame. So he's killed a few other dragons for survival, that doesn't mean he's a killer! Let the demon have his fun. If anything, that Ashpine Widow that Nekuia has could've done the job quickly."
Panacea chuckled, watching the accusations unfurl. Her clanmates seemed to have this childish idea that getting rid of suspicious dragons would bring peace back to the clan. It was amusing to watch them dig themselves deeper into certain death.
"I really don't think Casnardis is to blame. So he's killed a few other dragons for survival, that doesn't mean he's a killer! Let the demon have his fun. If anything, that Ashpine Widow that Nekuia has could've done the job quickly."
vCpXIIE.png
~> Greyh0und
~> Fr +3
~> Feel free to ping/PM!
~> Resident Idiot
6ilpu14.png
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 437 438