Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 437 438
When Laukien heard about Azura's death, she couldn't help but feel guilty. For every other death - she had nothing she could do to save them. She couldn't get the attacker off of Nettle, wouldn't be able to extinguish Mendoza's fire, couldn't've saved Heguk from her fall - but she could've stopped the poison, keeping Azura from permanent harm - only if she was there earlier... "I could've saved her." that was a painful thought to live with.

Dragging her pearl along, she walked over to meet with her clanmates. She looked around to see Rosa, but her friend was nowhere to be seen. It made sense for her to be in her den, Rosa was always a kind, quiet dragoness and exiling Indigo had hit her bad. "Maybe I should visit her." she thought, but she didn't know if Rosa wanted to see anyone... Laukien turned her gaze towards Clara - the poor little orphan was present in the meeting, and Laukien knew she made the right choice. Then, Nessima poked her head out of her den and hearing her also voting for Freyr was a big relief. "Finally, the killer will be no more" she thought.

"Don't you dare!" Laukien yelled at the Imperial - she was furious - how dare he tried to blame her fellow healer! "You have no way out of this, Freyr!" Keeping her pearl close, she hissed at the much bigger dragon - if he'd refuse to leave, she would make him leave. "Get lost."

//Or, die while trying, but yeah, you get the point
Tldr: Laukien votes for Freyr.
When Laukien heard about Azura's death, she couldn't help but feel guilty. For every other death - she had nothing she could do to save them. She couldn't get the attacker off of Nettle, wouldn't be able to extinguish Mendoza's fire, couldn't've saved Heguk from her fall - but she could've stopped the poison, keeping Azura from permanent harm - only if she was there earlier... "I could've saved her." that was a painful thought to live with.

Dragging her pearl along, she walked over to meet with her clanmates. She looked around to see Rosa, but her friend was nowhere to be seen. It made sense for her to be in her den, Rosa was always a kind, quiet dragoness and exiling Indigo had hit her bad. "Maybe I should visit her." she thought, but she didn't know if Rosa wanted to see anyone... Laukien turned her gaze towards Clara - the poor little orphan was present in the meeting, and Laukien knew she made the right choice. Then, Nessima poked her head out of her den and hearing her also voting for Freyr was a big relief. "Finally, the killer will be no more" she thought.

"Don't you dare!" Laukien yelled at the Imperial - she was furious - how dare he tried to blame her fellow healer! "You have no way out of this, Freyr!" Keeping her pearl close, she hissed at the much bigger dragon - if he'd refuse to leave, she would make him leave. "Get lost."

//Or, die while trying, but yeah, you get the point
Tldr: Laukien votes for Freyr.
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Of all the murders that had been discovered so far, this was the first that made Thistledown turn and leave the scene immediately. It made him feel sick. He had heard of the effects of Onyx Cobras before, seen dragons who had Gembond through such a method and yet survived, but...
It would not have been an easy way to die.

He felt tempted to, as he had been with Nettle, visit Azura's spirit and offer some kind of condolences. That or anything he could do to help. But, following the same logic that had stopped him last time, travelling to the afterlife and finding her spirit there could take days in the living world. Days that they didn't have.

Finally, Thistledown was determined to solve the murders. Determined to solve them before any more of the dragons he loved as friends and clanmates fell to the killer and their increasingly sadistic methods.

The sound of Laukien's accusations made him think back to the previous day, when Laukien came to him to confess her suspicions over Freyr. Her suspicions had been fair. But she was wrong-- he had never trusted Freyr in the first place. Perhaps it was time to stop and think about that.

But as he thought about her words, something dawned on him.

Laukien.

Large enough to block Nettle in his den, not all the way, but certainly enough to get the jump on him. And strong enough to strangle him if she took him by surprise.

He knew she had a strong connection with nature-- who's to say she couldn't find some kind of beast that would do her simple bidding? That would explain the horrific destruction of Mendoza. And as a healer, she worked with substances that almost overlapped with alchemy in terms of behaviour. Perhaps she knew of a flammable substance or material that was used on that occassion, given to an animal servant?

Heguk's death was harder to explain away, but light wasn't a difficult thing to make, either through magical or material methods. Perhaps, as with the possibility of fire, Laukien also knew of a substance that could create light? Or maybe she just had a mirror and a really good torch.
(Really, Thistledown was a shadow dragon, and he didn't know much about how light worked.)

Which came to this most recent death. Onyx Cobra venom. A poison commonly encountered by careless dragons when out hunting. Surely Laukien would know all about it! Perhaps even have some! Antidotes often required the poison they were intending to counteract, no?

Thistledown's anger began to rise to the surface as he considered these details, but he suppressed it. She could promise, deny and vow all she wanted, when presented with these facts, but...

Gods only knew Laukien had broken a vow before.

TL:DR-- Laukien explain yourself boyo
Of all the murders that had been discovered so far, this was the first that made Thistledown turn and leave the scene immediately. It made him feel sick. He had heard of the effects of Onyx Cobras before, seen dragons who had Gembond through such a method and yet survived, but...
It would not have been an easy way to die.

He felt tempted to, as he had been with Nettle, visit Azura's spirit and offer some kind of condolences. That or anything he could do to help. But, following the same logic that had stopped him last time, travelling to the afterlife and finding her spirit there could take days in the living world. Days that they didn't have.

Finally, Thistledown was determined to solve the murders. Determined to solve them before any more of the dragons he loved as friends and clanmates fell to the killer and their increasingly sadistic methods.

The sound of Laukien's accusations made him think back to the previous day, when Laukien came to him to confess her suspicions over Freyr. Her suspicions had been fair. But she was wrong-- he had never trusted Freyr in the first place. Perhaps it was time to stop and think about that.

But as he thought about her words, something dawned on him.

Laukien.

Large enough to block Nettle in his den, not all the way, but certainly enough to get the jump on him. And strong enough to strangle him if she took him by surprise.

He knew she had a strong connection with nature-- who's to say she couldn't find some kind of beast that would do her simple bidding? That would explain the horrific destruction of Mendoza. And as a healer, she worked with substances that almost overlapped with alchemy in terms of behaviour. Perhaps she knew of a flammable substance or material that was used on that occassion, given to an animal servant?

Heguk's death was harder to explain away, but light wasn't a difficult thing to make, either through magical or material methods. Perhaps, as with the possibility of fire, Laukien also knew of a substance that could create light? Or maybe she just had a mirror and a really good torch.
(Really, Thistledown was a shadow dragon, and he didn't know much about how light worked.)

Which came to this most recent death. Onyx Cobra venom. A poison commonly encountered by careless dragons when out hunting. Surely Laukien would know all about it! Perhaps even have some! Antidotes often required the poison they were intending to counteract, no?

Thistledown's anger began to rise to the surface as he considered these details, but he suppressed it. She could promise, deny and vow all she wanted, when presented with these facts, but...

Gods only knew Laukien had broken a vow before.

TL:DR-- Laukien explain yourself boyo
Serenity shook her head. It would be sooner or later she lost her sanity, it was at the point where she almost wished her clan would exile her so it wouldn't be possible for her to die to a crazed murderer...

Almost.

"Really? You think I'll kill another dragon, Freyr? My job is about saving, not hurting." She narrowed her eyes. "I don't know if I actually suspect you, but considering the fact that you were quick to accuse me... I'll admit, I won't be uncomfortable voting for you."
Serenity shook her head. It would be sooner or later she lost her sanity, it was at the point where she almost wished her clan would exile her so it wouldn't be possible for her to die to a crazed murderer...

Almost.

"Really? You think I'll kill another dragon, Freyr? My job is about saving, not hurting." She narrowed her eyes. "I don't know if I actually suspect you, but considering the fact that you were quick to accuse me... I'll admit, I won't be uncomfortable voting for you."
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
Elderberry had never been so disgusted with himself. What kind of dragon was he, being so arrogant as to condemning someone else to exile based on mere instict. He had been far too sure of himself, and now they were all paying the price.

Perhaps it was best to go with the majority and vote Freyr out. Yes, that was probably the most reasonable thing to do.
Elderberry had never been so disgusted with himself. What kind of dragon was he, being so arrogant as to condemning someone else to exile based on mere instict. He had been far too sure of himself, and now they were all paying the price.

Perhaps it was best to go with the majority and vote Freyr out. Yes, that was probably the most reasonable thing to do.
I made this signature just for the achievement.
Alright! The Voting is over. Standby for the Exile, and please don't post until that has been posted.
Alright! The Voting is over. Standby for the Exile, and please don't post until that has been posted.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
[center][size=6][b][u][emoji=sun]The Evening[emoji=sun][/u][/b][/size][/center] [quote=The Exile] [center][emoji=torch] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=torch][/center] Another day, yet another casualty. Even though Gembond grew on some dragons naturally, the sight of Onyx Cobra induced Gembond with the stones breaking through Azura’s scales was still quite a sight. “I vote Freyr!” Someone from the crowd shouted, before proceeding to explain. A few other voices also chimed agreement. The named Imperial frowned, insisting, “Can’t you tell that it’s Serenity?” A dragon even voted for Laukien, but eventually, it was Freyr whose name was called out the most number of times. Thistledown turned to the towering Imperial. “The Clan has spoken, Freyr. You have to leave the Clan, now.” The Imperial nodded a little, picking up his big bag of items. Laukien frowned. “I don’t remember your bag being so big, Freyr,” she pointed out, as the rest of the Clan turned their eyes to the departing Imperial. Freyr patted the bag proudly as he opened his wings and prepared to take off. “Of course. All those who died or left, if they didn’t take their things along, they are all mine now.” He flashed the stunned dragons a smile before taking off, his large wings carrying him far away before any Clan member flew up to chase him. [/quote] [emoji=comment][b]Okay! Good game![/b] [emoji=subscription update]@Jayflying @Oroduin @Winterrox66 @SaharaSanada @GayScreeching @zona @GoddessofCarries @HolyShipper @YoukaiMinori @Chincherrin @Geekachu @Amberclawed @Articuno2011 @Minibani @Sparkbreeze [quote=The Reveal] [center][emoji=magnifying glass]~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=magnifying glass][/center] The Magist in this game was: Heguk (played by GayScreeching). The Seer in this game was: Serenity (played by GoddessofCarries). The Witness in this game was: Moonlight (played by Minibani). The pair of Inseparables in this game was: Thistledown (played by SuddenlyJoxar) and Rosa (played by Winterrox66). The two guards in this game were: Nessima (played by Orodiun) and Laukien (played by HolyShipper). The Killer in this game was: Freyr (played by Articuno2011). Here is what happened behind each Kill: Kill 1 (Nettle’s Death): [list][*]Freyr’s size would be big enough to block the entrance, not allowing Nettle to leave. A little abracadabra from his store of dubious items would have easily given him a black cloth (thus it wasn’t from the Tailor or anything) and he would have easily overpowered Nettle to strangle the poor Coatl. [*]WITNESS CLUE: The killer didn't borrow the black cloth-like item from anyone.[/list] Kill 2 (Mendoza’s Death): [list][*]Again, Freyr and his shady businesses would have produced something that could light things on fire. (I imagined just a match or some flameweed.) The little creature mentioned was actually Freyr’s familiar, the King Parda, which he sent to kill Mendoza.[/list] Kill 3 (Heguk’s Death): [list][*]Freyr snuck up the side path, thus causing some pebbles to roll off the path, and reflected sunlight into Heguk’s eyes with a mirror. She then stumbled off the cliff. [/list] Kill 4 (Azura’s Death): [list][*]Freyr simply just slipped Onyx Cobra venom into Azura’s food, thus explaining the strange purple thing, which was actually the cobra’s scales.[/list] [/quote] ----- As with the previous games, I've made custom achievements for y'all! Firstly, for all the players: [img]https://i.imgur.com/z2OgD5N.png[/img] Secondly, for the seven players (SuddenlyJoxar, Oroduin, Winterrox66, GoddessofCarries, HolyShipper, Chincherrin, Geekachu) who lived to the end: [img]https://i.imgur.com/7AGQZQb.png[/img] Thirdly, for the Killer (Freyr): [img]https://i.imgur.com/eikA6ZN.png[/img] Do note that [u]only the players of the seventh game of Killers in the Clan are allowed to use these[/u]. Each game will have its own custom achievements. :>
The Evening
The Exile wrote:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Another day, yet another casualty. Even though Gembond grew on some dragons naturally, the sight of Onyx Cobra induced Gembond with the stones breaking through Azura’s scales was still quite a sight.

“I vote Freyr!” Someone from the crowd shouted, before proceeding to explain. A few other voices also chimed agreement. The named Imperial frowned, insisting, “Can’t you tell that it’s Serenity?” A dragon even voted for Laukien, but eventually, it was Freyr whose name was called out the most number of times.

Thistledown turned to the towering Imperial. “The Clan has spoken, Freyr. You have to leave the Clan, now.”

The Imperial nodded a little, picking up his big bag of items. Laukien frowned.

“I don’t remember your bag being so big, Freyr,” she pointed out, as the rest of the Clan turned their eyes to the departing Imperial.

Freyr patted the bag proudly as he opened his wings and prepared to take off. “Of course. All those who died or left, if they didn’t take their things along, they are all mine now.” He flashed the stunned dragons a smile before taking off, his large wings carrying him far away before any Clan member flew up to chase him.

Okay! Good game!

@Jayflying @Oroduin @Winterrox66 @SaharaSanada @GayScreeching @zona @GoddessofCarries @HolyShipper @YoukaiMinori @Chincherrin @Geekachu @Amberclawed @Articuno2011 @Minibani @Sparkbreeze
The Reveal wrote:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Magist in this game was: Heguk (played by GayScreeching).
The Seer in this game was: Serenity (played by GoddessofCarries).
The Witness in this game was: Moonlight (played by Minibani).
The pair of Inseparables in this game was: Thistledown (played by SuddenlyJoxar) and Rosa (played by Winterrox66).
The two guards in this game were: Nessima (played by Orodiun) and Laukien (played by HolyShipper).
The Killer in this game was: Freyr (played by Articuno2011).

Here is what happened behind each Kill:

Kill 1 (Nettle’s Death):
  • Freyr’s size would be big enough to block the entrance, not allowing Nettle to leave. A little abracadabra from his store of dubious items would have easily given him a black cloth (thus it wasn’t from the Tailor or anything) and he would have easily overpowered Nettle to strangle the poor Coatl.
  • WITNESS CLUE: The killer didn't borrow the black cloth-like item from anyone.

Kill 2 (Mendoza’s Death):
  • Again, Freyr and his shady businesses would have produced something that could light things on fire. (I imagined just a match or some flameweed.) The little creature mentioned was actually Freyr’s familiar, the King Parda, which he sent to kill Mendoza.

Kill 3 (Heguk’s Death):
  • Freyr snuck up the side path, thus causing some pebbles to roll off the path, and reflected sunlight into Heguk’s eyes with a mirror. She then stumbled off the cliff.

Kill 4 (Azura’s Death):
  • Freyr simply just slipped Onyx Cobra venom into Azura’s food, thus explaining the strange purple thing, which was actually the cobra’s scales.

As with the previous games, I've made custom achievements for y'all!

Firstly, for all the players:
z2OgD5N.png

Secondly, for the seven players (SuddenlyJoxar, Oroduin, Winterrox66, GoddessofCarries, HolyShipper, Chincherrin, Geekachu) who lived to the end:
7AGQZQb.png

Thirdly, for the Killer (Freyr):
eikA6ZN.png

Do note that only the players of the seventh game of Killers in the Clan are allowed to use these. Each game will have its own custom achievements. :>

[img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/190512/1454044d9e3416120ebc4d5845ec1177.png[/img] [emoji=gold crown][b]Leader:[/b] Lucian | Male | Skydancer | Knoxxi | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/336#post_38898486]Link[/url] [emoji=silver crown][b]Second in Command:[/b] Sanguinnam | Female | Coatl | ShadowWyvern15 | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/337#post_38899214]Link[/url] [emoji=new friend size=1][b]Ambassador:[/b] Nookington | Male | Skydancer | Greyh0und | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/337#post_38899169]Link[/url] [emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1][b]Demon Lord:[/b] Beezlebub | Male | Baby Coatl | todorokishoto | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/338#post_38910616]Link[/url] [emoji=star size=1][b]Astronomer:[/b] Thunderstar | Male | Baby Fae | CutePikachu163 | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/336#post_38898730]Link[/url] [emoji=cloud size=1][b]Weather Observer:[/b] Overhoshi | Male | Ridgeback | DuskofDawn12 | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/337#post_38898912]Link[/url] [emoji=acorn size=1][b]Forager:[/b] Roxa | Male | Nocturne | unicornponies | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/336#post_38898428]Link[/url] [emoji=cauldron size=1][b]Alchemist:[/b] Hywel | Male | Skydancer | Mythkat | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/337#post_38899228]Link[/url] [emoji=wizard hat size=1][b]Witch:[/b] Evanora | Female | Baby Nocturne | Scenario | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/336#post_38898651]Link[/url] [emoji=owl size=1][b]Animal Whisperer:[/b] Kirby | Male | Baby Coatl | Kyrio | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/336#post_38898717]Link[/url] [emoji=gear size=1][b]Technician:[/b] Opportunity | Female | Wildclaw | CHEERI | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/338#post_38902816]Link[/url] [emoji=blacksmith anvil size=1][b]Blacksmith:[/b] Kaen | Male | Baby Coatl | Kawaiicoco789 | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/338#post_38910095]Link[/url] [emoji=sword and shield size=1][b]Warrior:[/b] Dakota | Male | Imperial | skittlebow | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/337#post_38899115]Link[/url] Starbreakrr | Female | Guardian | SweetToothArt | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/341#post_38928796]Link[/url] [emoji=coliseum team size=1][b]Warrior Apprentice:[/b] Link | Male | Baby Wildclaw | ShinyDecidueye | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/340#post_38923619]Link[/url] [emoji=familiar heart][b]Relations:[/b] Hywel x Sanguinnam -> Kaen (adopted) ? x ? -> Overhoshi, Opportunity Dakota -> Link (adopted) [ 4 females // 11 males // 15 total ]
1454044d9e3416120ebc4d5845ec1177.png

Leader:
Lucian | Male | Skydancer | Knoxxi | Link

Second in Command:
Sanguinnam | Female | Coatl | ShadowWyvern15 | Link

Ambassador:
Nookington | Male | Skydancer | Greyh0und | Link

Demon Lord:
Beezlebub | Male | Baby Coatl | todorokishoto | Link

Astronomer:
Thunderstar | Male | Baby Fae | CutePikachu163 | Link

Weather Observer:
Overhoshi | Male | Ridgeback | DuskofDawn12 | Link

Forager:
Roxa | Male | Nocturne | unicornponies | Link

Alchemist:
Hywel | Male | Skydancer | Mythkat | Link

Witch:
Evanora | Female | Baby Nocturne | Scenario | Link

Animal Whisperer:
Kirby | Male | Baby Coatl | Kyrio | Link

Technician:
Opportunity | Female | Wildclaw | CHEERI | Link

Blacksmith:
Kaen | Male | Baby Coatl | Kawaiicoco789 | Link

Warrior:
Dakota | Male | Imperial | skittlebow | Link
Starbreakrr | Female | Guardian | SweetToothArt | Link

Warrior Apprentice:
Link | Male | Baby Wildclaw | ShinyDecidueye | Link

Relations:
Hywel x Sanguinnam
-> Kaen (adopted)

? x ?
-> Overhoshi, Opportunity

Dakota
-> Link (adopted)

[ 4 females // 11 males // 15 total ]
[center][size=6][emoji=crescent moon 2][b][u]The Nighttime[/u][/b][emoji=crescent moon 2][/size][/center] [quote=The Kill] [center][emoji=skull] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=skull][/center] The night was full of stars, and that was perfect for a Weather Observer. Sure, Overhoshi may not be a stargazer, but being a Weather Observer gave him chances to watch the sky. He heard something behind him, and he had a hunch that he was being watched. Slowly turning around, he blinked when he saw that no one was there. Suddenly, something was shoved over his eyes. “Argh!” he yelled, clawing at the material that blocked his vision. However, something was stuffed into his mouth - something strangely rough - and he coughed, unable to shout for help. He struggled against his attacker, but the strange dragon held on tight. Just when Overhoshi thought all hope was over, the weight around him suddenly vanished. Blinking rapidly, feeling the strange rope-like things fall down by his sides and hearing glass shatter, Overhoshi turned quickly. But there was no one there, just a large hole in the observatory window. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Overhoshi would tell the Clan about what happened later. [/quote] [emoji=ping][b]Okay, close call![/b] [tl;dr: The Killer covered Overhoshi’s eyes and muffled him, but was attacked and Overhoshi was saved. ] [emoji=comment]The Voting starts now, put in your post who you would vote to exile as the Killer. You may also discuss or put in your assumptions/facts [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325]here[/url] until The Voting ends. And if you still haven’t joined the Discord, hurry and do so [url=https://discord.gg/XQpNSZ4]here[/url]! [emoji=subscription update]@Knoxxi @ShadowWyvern15 @Greyh0und @todorokishoto @CutePikachu163 @DuskofDawn12 @unicornponies @Mythkat @Scenario @Kyrio @CHEERI @Kawaiicoco789 @skittlebow @SweetToothArt @ShinyDecidueye [quote=Current Allegiances] [img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/190512/1454044d9e3416120ebc4d5845ec1177.png[/img] [emoji=gold crown][b]Leader:[/b] Lucian | Male | Skydancer | Knoxxi | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/336#post_38898486]Link[/url] [emoji=silver crown][b]Second in Command:[/b] Sanguinnam | Female | Coatl | ShadowWyvern15 | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/337#post_38899214]Link[/url] [emoji=new friend size=1][b]Ambassador:[/b] Nookington | Male | Skydancer | Greyh0und | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/337#post_38899169]Link[/url] [emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1][b]Demon Lord:[/b] Beezlebub | Male | Baby Coatl | todorokishoto | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/338#post_38910616]Link[/url] [emoji=star size=1][b]Astronomer:[/b] Thunderstar | Male | Baby Fae | CutePikachu163 | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/336#post_38898730]Link[/url] [emoji=cloud size=1][b]Weather Observer:[/b] Overhoshi | Male | Ridgeback | DuskofDawn12 | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/337#post_38898912]Link[/url] [emoji=acorn size=1][b]Forager:[/b] Roxa | Male | Nocturne | unicornponies | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/336#post_38898428]Link[/url] [emoji=cauldron size=1][b]Alchemist:[/b] Hywel | Male | Skydancer | Mythkat | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/337#post_38899228]Link[/url] [emoji=wizard hat size=1][b]Witch:[/b] Evanora | Female | Baby Nocturne | Scenario | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/336#post_38898651]Link[/url] [emoji=owl size=1][b]Animal Whisperer:[/b] Kirby | Male | Baby Coatl | Kyrio | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/336#post_38898717]Link[/url] [emoji=gear size=1][b]Technician:[/b] Opportunity | Female | Wildclaw | CHEERI | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/338#post_38902816]Link[/url] [emoji=blacksmith anvil size=1][b]Blacksmith:[/b] Kaen | Male | Baby Coatl | Kawaiicoco789 | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/338#post_38910095]Link[/url] [emoji=sword and shield size=1][b]Warrior:[/b] Dakota | Male | Imperial | skittlebow | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/337#post_38899115]Link[/url] Starbreakrr | Female | Guardian | SweetToothArt | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/341#post_38928796]Link[/url] [emoji=coliseum team size=1][b]Warrior Apprentice:[/b] Link | Male | Baby Wildclaw | ShinyDecidueye | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/340#post_38923619]Link[/url] [emoji=familiar heart][b]Relations:[/b] Hywel x Sanguinnam -> Kaen (adopted) ? x ? -> Overhoshi, Opportunity Dakota -> Link (adopted) [ 4 females // 11 males // 15 total ] [/quote]
The Nighttime
The Kill wrote:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The night was full of stars, and that was perfect for a Weather Observer. Sure, Overhoshi may not be a stargazer, but being a Weather Observer gave him chances to watch the sky.

He heard something behind him, and he had a hunch that he was being watched. Slowly turning around, he blinked when he saw that no one was there. Suddenly, something was shoved over his eyes.

“Argh!” he yelled, clawing at the material that blocked his vision. However, something was stuffed into his mouth - something strangely rough - and he coughed, unable to shout for help.

He struggled against his attacker, but the strange dragon held on tight. Just when Overhoshi thought all hope was over, the weight around him suddenly vanished.

Blinking rapidly, feeling the strange rope-like things fall down by his sides and hearing glass shatter, Overhoshi turned quickly. But there was no one there, just a large hole in the observatory window.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Overhoshi would tell the Clan about what happened later.

Okay, close call!

[tl;dr: The Killer covered Overhoshi’s eyes and muffled him, but was attacked and Overhoshi was saved. ]

The Voting starts now, put in your post who you would vote to exile as the Killer. You may also discuss or put in your assumptions/facts here until The Voting ends.
And if you still haven’t joined the Discord, hurry and do so here!

@Knoxxi @ShadowWyvern15 @Greyh0und @todorokishoto @CutePikachu163 @DuskofDawn12 @unicornponies @Mythkat @Scenario @Kyrio @CHEERI @Kawaiicoco789 @skittlebow @SweetToothArt @ShinyDecidueye

Current Allegiances wrote:
1454044d9e3416120ebc4d5845ec1177.png

Leader:
Lucian | Male | Skydancer | Knoxxi | Link

Second in Command:
Sanguinnam | Female | Coatl | ShadowWyvern15 | Link

Ambassador:
Nookington | Male | Skydancer | Greyh0und | Link

Demon Lord:
Beezlebub | Male | Baby Coatl | todorokishoto | Link

Astronomer:
Thunderstar | Male | Baby Fae | CutePikachu163 | Link

Weather Observer:
Overhoshi | Male | Ridgeback | DuskofDawn12 | Link

Forager:
Roxa | Male | Nocturne | unicornponies | Link

Alchemist:
Hywel | Male | Skydancer | Mythkat | Link

Witch:
Evanora | Female | Baby Nocturne | Scenario | Link

Animal Whisperer:
Kirby | Male | Baby Coatl | Kyrio | Link

Technician:
Opportunity | Female | Wildclaw | CHEERI | Link

Blacksmith:
Kaen | Male | Baby Coatl | Kawaiicoco789 | Link

Warrior:
Dakota | Male | Imperial | skittlebow | Link
Starbreakrr | Female | Guardian | SweetToothArt | Link

Warrior Apprentice:
Link | Male | Baby Wildclaw | ShinyDecidueye | Link

Relations:
Hywel x Sanguinnam
-> Kaen (adopted)

? x ?
-> Overhoshi, Opportunity

Dakota
-> Link (adopted)

[ 4 females // 11 males // 15 total ]
Upon hearing of Over's close call with death, Nookington rolled his eyes and huffed lightly. "A Killer in the clan? What utter nonsense!" He fished around for his pocketwatch, ignoring the petrified pixies pulling on his whiskers.

"Either that crazy Rapunzel ripoff is just crying wolf for attention, or he overreacted from on of the hatchling's pranks. Either way, there's no killer and that should be the end of it." The Skydancer returned to his usual demeanor, slouching and listening to the babbling of the fairies. He couldn't help but glance at Lucian. If anyone were to threaten the clan, it would be easier to do it as leader.
Upon hearing of Over's close call with death, Nookington rolled his eyes and huffed lightly. "A Killer in the clan? What utter nonsense!" He fished around for his pocketwatch, ignoring the petrified pixies pulling on his whiskers.

"Either that crazy Rapunzel ripoff is just crying wolf for attention, or he overreacted from on of the hatchling's pranks. Either way, there's no killer and that should be the end of it." The Skydancer returned to his usual demeanor, slouching and listening to the babbling of the fairies. He couldn't help but glance at Lucian. If anyone were to threaten the clan, it would be easier to do it as leader.
vCpXIIE.png
~> Greyh0und
~> Fr +3
~> Feel free to ping/PM!
~> Resident Idiot
6ilpu14.png
Dakota came walking slowly in, hearing Overhoshi's tale. At its end, he breathed in, and let out a huge slow sigh through his nose. He shook his head about like a big shire horse.

"Worrying."

Who could have done this? What would they have done if they've succeeded? Hmpf, what a bother, and things were so peaceful. Guess he would have to work overtime again, catch the troublemaker hopefully in time for dinner.

Who could it have been?
Dakota came walking slowly in, hearing Overhoshi's tale. At its end, he breathed in, and let out a huge slow sigh through his nose. He shook his head about like a big shire horse.

"Worrying."

Who could have done this? What would they have done if they've succeeded? Hmpf, what a bother, and things were so peaceful. Guess he would have to work overtime again, catch the troublemaker hopefully in time for dinner.

Who could it have been?
62f3af8f9c30ad46fdb41be086b0831afd120d29.png I live in a fae-rytale.
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 437 438