Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 443 444
@zona @GayScreeching @Knoxxi @Kyrio @CutePikachu163 @nautilidaes @ShadowWyvern15 @norvester @Geekachu @Kawaiicoco789 @Scenario @todorokishoto @skittlebow @MythKat @Greyh0und [emoji=bell] Sending out roles now! Let's see what are RNG's judgements. If you don't get a PM, you're a Civilian. Edit: All roles sent!
@zona @GayScreeching @Knoxxi @Kyrio @CutePikachu163 @nautilidaes @ShadowWyvern15 @norvester @Geekachu @Kawaiicoco789 @Scenario @todorokishoto @skittlebow @MythKat @Greyh0und

Sending out roles now! Let's see what are RNG's judgements. If you don't get a PM, you're a Civilian.

Edit: All roles sent!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@zona @GayScreeching @Knoxxi @Kyrio @CutePikachu163 @nautilidaes @ShadowWyvern15 @norvester @Geekachu @Kawaiicoco789 @Scenario @todorokishoto @skittlebow @MythKat @Greyh0und [emoji=bell]Just a note. Sorry for the double ping! I've altered the Seer's capabilities: Seer will no longer see Evil players, Killers will appear as Unknown along with Guards, Magist, Witness and Inseparable.
@zona @GayScreeching @Knoxxi @Kyrio @CutePikachu163 @nautilidaes @ShadowWyvern15 @norvester @Geekachu @Kawaiicoco789 @Scenario @todorokishoto @skittlebow @MythKat @Greyh0und

Just a note. Sorry for the double ping!
I've altered the Seer's capabilities: Seer will no longer see Evil players, Killers will appear as Unknown along with Guards, Magist, Witness and Inseparable.
[center][size=5][emoji=crescent moon 2][b][u]The Nighttime[/u][/b][emoji=crescent moon 2][/size][/center] [quote=The Kill] [center][emoji=skull] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=skull][/center] "Come in, you can come in," Kirby called to the small sparrow. Well, actually, the sparrow was probably more of the same size as he was. The bird followed Kirby into the den that the small Coatl shared with his adoptive parents, Viktor and Elowen. "It's almost evening," Kirby continued. "Mom and Dad should be back soon, don't you think so?" The sparrow cast a glance towards the den entrance. "Your parents don't fancy eating sparrows for dinner, do they?" The Coatl giggled. "Of course not. They know I can talk to animals like you. They won't dare eat any of you." The sparrow stood at Kirby's table as the Coatl poured some juice for himself from the flask. It wasn't too big for him to hold, but still quite large considering that he was a baby. Kirby drank some, and put the cup down with a satisfied sigh. "Hey, you want some?" He offered his cup to his sparrow friend. The sparrow dipped its head into the cup, then jerked its head out. "Kirby! What did you just drink?" "Um... Juice?" Kirby answered. "That's not juice!" The sparrow flapped its wings. "That's venom!" Kirby's face went pale. "What?" The sparrow looked around. "Stay here, Kirby. I'll go and get help somehow." "Wait! Where are you---" The sparrow turned, seeing Kirby convulsing on the floor painfully. It hoped that Kirby's parents would return soon, and chose to wait by its friend, offering the Coatl some company. - - - - - Kirby would be found dead in the den later, with a sparrow next to him. Further examination would show that his juice was tainted with venom. [/quote] [emoji=ping][b]Aighsalggha rip small boy.[/b] [u]Kirby was a Civilian.[/u] [tl;dr: The Killer put Blue Ring Octopus venom (which is lethal to small dragons) into Kirby's drink, poisoning him. ] [emoji=comment]The Voting starts now, put in your post who you would vote to exile as the killer. You may also discuss or put in your assumptions/facts [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325]here[/url] until The Voting ends. Everyone, if you want to be pinged for future games, tell me! [emoji=subscription update]@zona @GayScreeching @Knoxxi @Kyrio @CutePikachu163 @nautilidaes @ShadowWyvern15 @norvester @Geekachu @Kawaiicoco789 @Scenario @todorokishoto @skittlebow @MythKat @Greyh0und [quote=Current Allegiances] [img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/190318/6d4e2c1e94479c9a0812712587d47c48.png[/img] [emoji=gold crown][b]Leader:[/b] Unearthly | Female | Guardian | zona | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/301#post_38176793]Link[/url] [emoji=silver crown][b]2nd in Command:[/b] Zereinity | Female | Skydancer | GayScreeching | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/301#post_38182719]Link[/url] [emoji=planet][b]Space Prince:[/b] Lucian | Male | Skydancer | Knoxxi | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/300#post_38175896]Link[/url] [emoji=raven][b]Animal Whisperer:[/b] [s]Kirby | Male | Coatl | Kyrio | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/300#post_38176003]Link[/url][/s] [emoji=amber mosquito][b]Gemologist:[/b] Amethyst | Female | Skydancer | CutePikachu163 | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/301#post_38200817]Link[/url] [emoji=crystal ball][b]Fortune Reader:[/b] Ecord | Male | Spiral | nautilidaes | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/301#post_38177369]Link[/url] [emoji=plant][b]Shaman:[/b] Nantang | Male | Fae | ShadowWyvern15 | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/300#post_38176025]Link[/url] [emoji=blue vial][b]Potion Maker:[/b] Preyderi | Female | Skydancer | norvester | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/300#post_38176060]Link[/url] [emoji=deer skull][b]Necromancer:[/b] Umbra | Female | Fae | Geekachu | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/303#post_38217258]Link[/url] [emoji=special eyes][b]Circus Master:[/b] Singularity | Male | Nocturne | Kawaiicoco789 | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/300#post_38176352]Link[/url] [emoji=music notes][b]Dancer:[/b] Elowen | Female | Fae | Scenario | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/300#post_38176551]Link[/url] [emoji=snowflake][b]Figure Skater:[/b] Viktor | Male | Spiral | todorokishoto | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/301#post_38177067]Link[/url] [emoji=full moon][b]Thief:[/b] Asher | Male | Fae | skittlebow | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/299#post_38175706]Link[/url] [emoji=sunglasses][b]Guard:[/b] Ruvy | Female | Pearlcatcher | MythKat | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/301#post_38176615]Link[/url] [emoji=net][b]Hunter:[/b] Mama | Female | Wildclaw | Greyh0und | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/300#post_38176203]Link[/url] [emoji=familiar heart][b]Relations:[/b] Zereinity x Ecord -> Unknown Viktor x Elowen -> [s]Kirby[/s] (adopted) ? x ? -> Preyderi, Mama ? x ? -> Unearthly, Singularity [ 8 females // 6 males // 14 total ] [/quote]
The Nighttime
The Kill wrote:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Come in, you can come in," Kirby called to the small sparrow. Well, actually, the sparrow was probably more of the same size as he was. The bird followed Kirby into the den that the small Coatl shared with his adoptive parents, Viktor and Elowen.

"It's almost evening," Kirby continued. "Mom and Dad should be back soon, don't you think so?"

The sparrow cast a glance towards the den entrance. "Your parents don't fancy eating sparrows for dinner, do they?"

The Coatl giggled. "Of course not. They know I can talk to animals like you. They won't dare eat any of you."

The sparrow stood at Kirby's table as the Coatl poured some juice for himself from the flask. It wasn't too big for him to hold, but still quite large considering that he was a baby.

Kirby drank some, and put the cup down with a satisfied sigh. "Hey, you want some?" He offered his cup to his sparrow friend.

The sparrow dipped its head into the cup, then jerked its head out. "Kirby! What did you just drink?"

"Um... Juice?" Kirby answered.

"That's not juice!" The sparrow flapped its wings. "That's venom!"

Kirby's face went pale. "What?"

The sparrow looked around. "Stay here, Kirby. I'll go and get help somehow."

"Wait! Where are you---"

The sparrow turned, seeing Kirby convulsing on the floor painfully. It hoped that Kirby's parents would return soon, and chose to wait by its friend, offering the Coatl some company.

- - - - -

Kirby would be found dead in the den later, with a sparrow next to him. Further examination would show that his juice was tainted with venom.

Aighsalggha rip small boy.
Kirby was a Civilian.

[tl;dr: The Killer put Blue Ring Octopus venom (which is lethal to small dragons) into Kirby's drink, poisoning him. ]

The Voting starts now, put in your post who you would vote to exile as the killer. You may also discuss or put in your assumptions/facts here until The Voting ends.
Everyone, if you want to be pinged for future games, tell me!

Current Allegiances wrote:
6d4e2c1e94479c9a0812712587d47c48.png

Leader:
Unearthly | Female | Guardian | zona | Link

2nd in Command:
Zereinity | Female | Skydancer | GayScreeching | Link

Space Prince:
Lucian | Male | Skydancer | Knoxxi | Link

Animal Whisperer:
Kirby | Male | Coatl | Kyrio | Link

Gemologist:
Amethyst | Female | Skydancer | CutePikachu163 | Link

Fortune Reader:
Ecord | Male | Spiral | nautilidaes | Link

Shaman:
Nantang | Male | Fae | ShadowWyvern15 | Link

Potion Maker:
Preyderi | Female | Skydancer | norvester | Link

Necromancer:
Umbra | Female | Fae | Geekachu | Link

Circus Master:
Singularity | Male | Nocturne | Kawaiicoco789 | Link

Dancer:
Elowen | Female | Fae | Scenario | Link

Figure Skater:
Viktor | Male | Spiral | todorokishoto | Link

Thief:
Asher | Male | Fae | skittlebow | Link

Guard:
Ruvy | Female | Pearlcatcher | MythKat | Link

Hunter:
Mama | Female | Wildclaw | Greyh0und | Link

Relations:
Zereinity x Ecord
-> Unknown

Viktor x Elowen
-> Kirby (adopted)

? x ?
-> Preyderi, Mama

? x ?
-> Unearthly, Singularity

[ 8 females // 6 males // 14 total ]
Unearthly was glancing around the clan a bit. It seemed there had been a murder in this clan. Well it was bound to happen eventually wasnt it. Just she was a bit surprised it wasnt by her own destructive claws for once. She took a glance around the scene. Kirby had apparently been poisoned. By blue ring octopus venom tooo. hmmm

She would glance around at her clan members curiously thinking about the entire situation. Kirby ate seafood. Perhaps it was one of his parents who knew how to hunt for seafood. Why would they kill their own family though?. IT wouldnt be the first time shed seen someone kill their own child though to be honest. Wouldn't be the last either.

"One of you killed this child here. And one of you will have to leave this clan because of this. As your leader I will not stand for you killing eachother here" she said finally speaking up. She held the leader position here she had to act like it. "I don't want to beleive that the parents of the child had killed their own child but currently evidence does point to you two. Viktor and Elowen... and i currently beleive that it is you Viktor"
Unearthly was glancing around the clan a bit. It seemed there had been a murder in this clan. Well it was bound to happen eventually wasnt it. Just she was a bit surprised it wasnt by her own destructive claws for once. She took a glance around the scene. Kirby had apparently been poisoned. By blue ring octopus venom tooo. hmmm

She would glance around at her clan members curiously thinking about the entire situation. Kirby ate seafood. Perhaps it was one of his parents who knew how to hunt for seafood. Why would they kill their own family though?. IT wouldnt be the first time shed seen someone kill their own child though to be honest. Wouldn't be the last either.

"One of you killed this child here. And one of you will have to leave this clan because of this. As your leader I will not stand for you killing eachother here" she said finally speaking up. She held the leader position here she had to act like it. "I don't want to beleive that the parents of the child had killed their own child but currently evidence does point to you two. Viktor and Elowen... and i currently beleive that it is you Viktor"
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
It took a while to get Asher out of bed, especially after the word of the murder got round. A child... so specifically killed with venom that could kill small children. How could anyone in this clan be so cruel?

He listened to the leader as she spoke her judgement. The parents? It made sense, but not quite. He was afraid to speak up, shaking and trying not to cry.

"I... don't think I can agree. A parent killing their child, why now when they had so many chances? And why ever? If... if I may, the killer knew what they were doing. And if there is anyone here that has a lot of knowledge about the Arcane world, it's Umbra. Arcane, being one of the places the octopus comes from"

Yet, he spoke with uncertainty. There were still so little clues left behind.
It took a while to get Asher out of bed, especially after the word of the murder got round. A child... so specifically killed with venom that could kill small children. How could anyone in this clan be so cruel?

He listened to the leader as she spoke her judgement. The parents? It made sense, but not quite. He was afraid to speak up, shaking and trying not to cry.

"I... don't think I can agree. A parent killing their child, why now when they had so many chances? And why ever? If... if I may, the killer knew what they were doing. And if there is anyone here that has a lot of knowledge about the Arcane world, it's Umbra. Arcane, being one of the places the octopus comes from"

Yet, he spoke with uncertainty. There were still so little clues left behind.
62f3af8f9c30ad46fdb41be086b0831afd120d29.png I live in a fae-rytale.
(Voting later just throwing in suggestions atm)

Pryderi stared at the ground shaking her head. How could this be possible? Who would be cruel enough to murder a hatchling? This is exactly why she kept away from other dragons, you never knew their true intentions.

Pryderi closed her eyes, let out a long sigh, raised her head to look at the clan leader Unearthly and opened her eyes. The situation seemed even more macabre with the accusations on the hatchling's own parents.
"You have a fair point Unearthly, a very fair point. Who else would have such an easy access to poison Kirby's drink?" She felt sick even thinking about it.
"But I'm leaning more towards Elowen, doesn't she have a very special bond with nature and would probably know a lot about venoms?"

Pryderi paused for a while, pondering what Asher had said. "Also... I'm thinking a thief like you, Asher, would have an easy access to venoms and could easily sneak the venom to someone's drink." She almost looked apologetic to be accusing anyone.
(Voting later just throwing in suggestions atm)

Pryderi stared at the ground shaking her head. How could this be possible? Who would be cruel enough to murder a hatchling? This is exactly why she kept away from other dragons, you never knew their true intentions.

Pryderi closed her eyes, let out a long sigh, raised her head to look at the clan leader Unearthly and opened her eyes. The situation seemed even more macabre with the accusations on the hatchling's own parents.
"You have a fair point Unearthly, a very fair point. Who else would have such an easy access to poison Kirby's drink?" She felt sick even thinking about it.
"But I'm leaning more towards Elowen, doesn't she have a very special bond with nature and would probably know a lot about venoms?"

Pryderi paused for a while, pondering what Asher had said. "Also... I'm thinking a thief like you, Asher, would have an easy access to venoms and could easily sneak the venom to someone's drink." She almost looked apologetic to be accusing anyone.
she/her / +10 fr time
Gen 1 collector
@norvester

Unearthly glanced at the dragon who was questioning her "A fae... could have just as easily died to the venom if any of it got into her system somehow. I doubt she would want to risk that happening though it is certainly a possibility"
@norvester

Unearthly glanced at the dragon who was questioning her "A fae... could have just as easily died to the venom if any of it got into her system somehow. I doubt she would want to risk that happening though it is certainly a possibility"
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
The Fae swept his gaze with a misplaced grin that hardly ever leaves his face.
So,a child killed with a poison huh? Well now that`s interesting yet not quite his style...But a Trickster is a Trickster right? A dark Jester who knows no limits to their performances.
Nantang rose on his hind legs and proudly puffed up,flaring his wings slightly then spoke up with a surprisingly silky and chilly voice,occassionally pausing to look around his clan mates.
He was seriously biting the bullet with this one but,it`s worth it if there`s a chaotic reaction,right?
''Heh I believe you should be thinking about someone who knows that it is venom first then how to mix it with any other liquid imaginable.
So who`s the killer? Maybe it`s me? Or maybe it is...You yourself Preyderi? And maybe now you`re just trying to throw off your scent?''-he swept his mischevious eyes around again,watching the others react as he said all this.
The Fae swept his gaze with a misplaced grin that hardly ever leaves his face.
So,a child killed with a poison huh? Well now that`s interesting yet not quite his style...But a Trickster is a Trickster right? A dark Jester who knows no limits to their performances.
Nantang rose on his hind legs and proudly puffed up,flaring his wings slightly then spoke up with a surprisingly silky and chilly voice,occassionally pausing to look around his clan mates.
He was seriously biting the bullet with this one but,it`s worth it if there`s a chaotic reaction,right?
''Heh I believe you should be thinking about someone who knows that it is venom first then how to mix it with any other liquid imaginable.
So who`s the killer? Maybe it`s me? Or maybe it is...You yourself Preyderi? And maybe now you`re just trying to throw off your scent?''-he swept his mischevious eyes around again,watching the others react as he said all this.
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
"I considered that Unearthly, I just think someone who knows the ins and outs of this venom would also know how to carefully handle it. But I understand where you're coming from and agree with you..."

Pryderi turned her gaze from Unearthly to her accusator.
"...and I also understand where you're coming from. I know I look guilty because of my profession but really, do you really think I could ever harm one of my own? With that logic you could say Asher was trying to throw us off." Pryderi's expression was gloomy as she was fighting back tears.

"I vote Viktor even if it makes me feel sick." She finally concluded and slumped down to sit.
"I considered that Unearthly, I just think someone who knows the ins and outs of this venom would also know how to carefully handle it. But I understand where you're coming from and agree with you..."

Pryderi turned her gaze from Unearthly to her accusator.
"...and I also understand where you're coming from. I know I look guilty because of my profession but really, do you really think I could ever harm one of my own? With that logic you could say Asher was trying to throw us off." Pryderi's expression was gloomy as she was fighting back tears.

"I vote Viktor even if it makes me feel sick." She finally concluded and slumped down to sit.
she/her / +10 fr time
Gen 1 collector
Asher stopped dead at the mention of his name, but calmed at Unearthly's comment. He regretted hastily pointing claws out of fear so fast. Throwing out accusations didn't feel good. Listening and bowing his head in silence, he cleared his head and tried to think deeply on the suggestions.

"You have a good point Pryderi. I could have sneaked in a drink easy. Just as anyone else who doesn't like confrontations could. There are many small and shy dragons in the clan, who would use poison rather than kill directly. Just giving some more thought for suspects."

He flinched at Nantang's proud display. "You also raise a fair point Nantang. It could be anyone. But, just a small thing to think about, Pryderi makes potions from herbs. Whether nature also includes animals, Pryderi would have to confirm, but I'm not sure if she would know how to make potions with animals"

Asher then bowed his head again, wrapping his wings around him in uneasiness at the mention of his name again. But he was unable to defend himself, because it was true, any of the dragons here could be trying to throw each other off. It was all so sickening and difficult.
Asher stopped dead at the mention of his name, but calmed at Unearthly's comment. He regretted hastily pointing claws out of fear so fast. Throwing out accusations didn't feel good. Listening and bowing his head in silence, he cleared his head and tried to think deeply on the suggestions.

"You have a good point Pryderi. I could have sneaked in a drink easy. Just as anyone else who doesn't like confrontations could. There are many small and shy dragons in the clan, who would use poison rather than kill directly. Just giving some more thought for suspects."

He flinched at Nantang's proud display. "You also raise a fair point Nantang. It could be anyone. But, just a small thing to think about, Pryderi makes potions from herbs. Whether nature also includes animals, Pryderi would have to confirm, but I'm not sure if she would know how to make potions with animals"

Asher then bowed his head again, wrapping his wings around him in uneasiness at the mention of his name again. But he was unable to defend himself, because it was true, any of the dragons here could be trying to throw each other off. It was all so sickening and difficult.
62f3af8f9c30ad46fdb41be086b0831afd120d29.png I live in a fae-rytale.
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 443 444