Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 443 444
Caesium woke up to the news of an attempted murder on one of her fellow friends. Fear and anxiety gripped her and she was late to join in the conversation.

"What do you mean, you think I'm the killer?" Caesium shrieked in panic. She didn't want to be exiled, or expereince any horror of that sort. She couldn't believe her clan memebers gossiped behind her back and singled her out. She was determind to defend herself.

"You know, I spend most of my times in my junk yard and I would never want to attack anyone...I'm so sluggish and tired all the time. How is this possible? I don't even work with wood. I work with metals, electricity and circuits, so how does this make any sense? I don't even know how to even get that poison, it's not even my speciality at all!"

Caesium felt extremely betrayed because she genuinely made some wonderful friends here. Seeing the clan fall apart as fingers were pointed at each other, she thought of her bleak future of exile, and never to return. Maybe it was for a better life. Tears trickled down her eyes. She never expected such a big change in her life.

"Maybe it's a change. I don't want to live in constant fear of a murderer on the loose."

She'd miss her friends so much.

"Oh wait, I forgot to vote." Caesium was too blinded with her defence that she forgot. "Well, I'd say Cairo. I don't know where are your whereabouts all the time, and I suspect that you may have brought some foreign, illegal materials into the clan as well."

Caesium felt a tingle of guilt the moment she spoke this, because she desperately wanted the clan to stay together. It was thriving so well, and she wanted to continue building and enhancing the lives of other clan memebers with technology. She felt so selfish trying to keep herself in by voting for the next most voted suspect.

But then, at this moment, being exiled didn't seem too bad as well.
Caesium woke up to the news of an attempted murder on one of her fellow friends. Fear and anxiety gripped her and she was late to join in the conversation.

"What do you mean, you think I'm the killer?" Caesium shrieked in panic. She didn't want to be exiled, or expereince any horror of that sort. She couldn't believe her clan memebers gossiped behind her back and singled her out. She was determind to defend herself.

"You know, I spend most of my times in my junk yard and I would never want to attack anyone...I'm so sluggish and tired all the time. How is this possible? I don't even work with wood. I work with metals, electricity and circuits, so how does this make any sense? I don't even know how to even get that poison, it's not even my speciality at all!"

Caesium felt extremely betrayed because she genuinely made some wonderful friends here. Seeing the clan fall apart as fingers were pointed at each other, she thought of her bleak future of exile, and never to return. Maybe it was for a better life. Tears trickled down her eyes. She never expected such a big change in her life.

"Maybe it's a change. I don't want to live in constant fear of a murderer on the loose."

She'd miss her friends so much.

"Oh wait, I forgot to vote." Caesium was too blinded with her defence that she forgot. "Well, I'd say Cairo. I don't know where are your whereabouts all the time, and I suspect that you may have brought some foreign, illegal materials into the clan as well."

Caesium felt a tingle of guilt the moment she spoke this, because she desperately wanted the clan to stay together. It was thriving so well, and she wanted to continue building and enhancing the lives of other clan memebers with technology. She felt so selfish trying to keep herself in by voting for the next most voted suspect.

But then, at this moment, being exiled didn't seem too bad as well.
Ridley listened as votes started pointing to the Clan Engineer Caesium, a bogsneak.

“So suddenly we start voting for Caesium? I vote Cairo. Unless you can explain your ‘trips’, and what other reasons may you have in defense of yourself?”

Ridley had trouble making up her mind, but Caesium didn’t seem to be a likely subject.
Ridley listened as votes started pointing to the Clan Engineer Caesium, a bogsneak.

“So suddenly we start voting for Caesium? I vote Cairo. Unless you can explain your ‘trips’, and what other reasons may you have in defense of yourself?”

Ridley had trouble making up her mind, but Caesium didn’t seem to be a likely subject.
I would rather walk with a friend in the dark,
Than alone in the light. - Helen Keller, Friendship Quotes
7zcCDc4.png[/center][/url]
Sparrow felt pretty guilty for voting Caesium but deep down he didn't want to. He still thought Cario was suspicious but right now he just didn't have enough proof.

"Wait a second.... Cario why is it when someone says it could be you, you blame other dragons instead of defending yourself properly? First you were quick to snap at Ire, even insulting him when he just said you'd been neglecting your scouting missions. Now you're blaming Caesium because he could've made something to move Ganglion's body but wouldn't there have been a screw or something left behind? Also like you said, anyone could take the poison and things needed to make the splinters but it would take someone skilled to make them unnoticeable. I doubt an engineer would be skilled at making such small splinters, no offence Caesium "

He hoped he wouldn't have to change his vote yet again. At this rate it was a bit like a tennis match of blame
Sparrow felt pretty guilty for voting Caesium but deep down he didn't want to. He still thought Cario was suspicious but right now he just didn't have enough proof.

"Wait a second.... Cario why is it when someone says it could be you, you blame other dragons instead of defending yourself properly? First you were quick to snap at Ire, even insulting him when he just said you'd been neglecting your scouting missions. Now you're blaming Caesium because he could've made something to move Ganglion's body but wouldn't there have been a screw or something left behind? Also like you said, anyone could take the poison and things needed to make the splinters but it would take someone skilled to make them unnoticeable. I doubt an engineer would be skilled at making such small splinters, no offence Caesium "

He hoped he wouldn't have to change his vote yet again. At this rate it was a bit like a tennis match of blame
Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts
With barest wrists, and stoutest boasts
He thrusts his fists against the posts
And still insists he sees the ghosts
Adonia flinched as everyone started pointing fingers at Caesium. She’d only meant to bring her to their attention, not send the entire clan against her. Besides, she didn’t know the engineer’s field of study very well, so she couldn’t confirm or deny any proof used to accuse her. At the moment, she didn’t think Caesium was guilty. There just wasn’t enough evidence in her favor.

Her current suspicion fell on Cairo, although she had no idea why the scout would do it. She just seemed slightly more likely than a scientist who plays with wood and screws. Cairo claimed she didn’t pick up poison, but if she were the killer, wouldn’t see be lying? In addition, scouts were known to be sneaky, so there was a good chance she could just steal the poison and holy water (wherever she may have obtained that from).

While she didn’t publicly announce who she was accusing this time, she still felt guilty. If she ended up exiling someone who wasn’t the killer... she shuddered at the thought. They’d already banished one innocent dragon. She wasn’t sure if she’d feel more guilty if Cairo or Caesium was exiled - one she’d actually voted for, but the other she’d turned everyone against. Maybe, once they left, they could find Todoroki and help each other with life outside of a clan.
Adonia flinched as everyone started pointing fingers at Caesium. She’d only meant to bring her to their attention, not send the entire clan against her. Besides, she didn’t know the engineer’s field of study very well, so she couldn’t confirm or deny any proof used to accuse her. At the moment, she didn’t think Caesium was guilty. There just wasn’t enough evidence in her favor.

Her current suspicion fell on Cairo, although she had no idea why the scout would do it. She just seemed slightly more likely than a scientist who plays with wood and screws. Cairo claimed she didn’t pick up poison, but if she were the killer, wouldn’t see be lying? In addition, scouts were known to be sneaky, so there was a good chance she could just steal the poison and holy water (wherever she may have obtained that from).

While she didn’t publicly announce who she was accusing this time, she still felt guilty. If she ended up exiling someone who wasn’t the killer... she shuddered at the thought. They’d already banished one innocent dragon. She wasn’t sure if she’d feel more guilty if Cairo or Caesium was exiled - one she’d actually voted for, but the other she’d turned everyone against. Maybe, once they left, they could find Todoroki and help each other with life outside of a clan.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Cairo glared at the crowd, seeing them turn on her so suddenly. She set her eyes onto Sparrow, taking care to move away from the crowd, trying to mentally distance herself from their words.

"Listen. For just one second. It seems everything I say backfires, because you all tend to nitpick my words ever so greatly, vastly ignoring the others. And, Ridley, could you be a dear and stop questioning my outings? Because I'm pretty sure I'm not questioning how you probably have a list of supplies in this village, or at least have access to the records. And Sparrow, that's just how I am. You seem to be forgetting my very nature, are you not? Besides that, I don't have anything to prove I'm not guilty. The only thing I can do is try to help, or would you rather I set off into the woods at a time like this?"Cairo set her eyes on the woods, ready to leave if the others wished her help vanish. She was trying to be reasonable, but it was hard when the others set the blame onto her.

She ruffled her feathers, and plucked a dead leaf from the twisted vines that wrapped around each of her wings. She was getting to the point of no return, and nothing could seem to shake the others. She still blamed Caesium, set on her opinion.
Cairo glared at the crowd, seeing them turn on her so suddenly. She set her eyes onto Sparrow, taking care to move away from the crowd, trying to mentally distance herself from their words.

"Listen. For just one second. It seems everything I say backfires, because you all tend to nitpick my words ever so greatly, vastly ignoring the others. And, Ridley, could you be a dear and stop questioning my outings? Because I'm pretty sure I'm not questioning how you probably have a list of supplies in this village, or at least have access to the records. And Sparrow, that's just how I am. You seem to be forgetting my very nature, are you not? Besides that, I don't have anything to prove I'm not guilty. The only thing I can do is try to help, or would you rather I set off into the woods at a time like this?"Cairo set her eyes on the woods, ready to leave if the others wished her help vanish. She was trying to be reasonable, but it was hard when the others set the blame onto her.

She ruffled her feathers, and plucked a dead leaf from the twisted vines that wrapped around each of her wings. She was getting to the point of no return, and nothing could seem to shake the others. She still blamed Caesium, set on her opinion.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Sparrow looked down in shame. "Sorry Cario..." She was right, he did forget her nature even if it was just for a moment. This whole situation was just messing with his head. He wasn't too sure who to believe anymore. He wasn't even sure who to vote anymore. Even if he did change it, it'll most likely be the wrong person again anyways. If only his mate was here with him, she'd know what to do
Sparrow looked down in shame. "Sorry Cario..." She was right, he did forget her nature even if it was just for a moment. This whole situation was just messing with his head. He wasn't too sure who to believe anymore. He wasn't even sure who to vote anymore. Even if he did change it, it'll most likely be the wrong person again anyways. If only his mate was here with him, she'd know what to do
Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts
With barest wrists, and stoutest boasts
He thrusts his fists against the posts
And still insists he sees the ghosts
[center][size=6][b][u][emoji=sun]The Evening[emoji=sun][/u][/b][/size][/center] [quote=The Exile] [center][emoji=torch] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=torch][/center] After Sparrow's hair-raising encounter in the graveyard, dragons began turning to Cairo, Adonia and Caesium. Poison was found near the coffin, and it definitely belonged to the killer. No one else would have a reason to have poison, except the scout, healer or maybe the engineer as well. When a vote was called for, dragons voiced out their opinions and votes against those three dragons. Even though a few dragons suspected Caesium at first, most soon turned their eyes to the Coatl scout and demanded her defence in the case. Despite Cairo trying to deflect the others' accusations and telling them not to exile her, the Clan still came to a decision, to exile Cairo once and for all. Sighing, the Coatl dropped the leaves she had been holding in her claws, and silently admitted that she was indeed the one who did it. Before the Clan could advance upon her, the Coatl was gone, zipping into the air with the agility and dexterity expected from a scout. A scout as nimble and as dangerous as she was. [/quote] [emoji=comment][b]Ah, good job![/b] [emoji=subscription update]@ShinyDecidueye @SaharaSanada @ThanosBottomText @CorruptedSparrow @todorokishoto @Scenario @Grow @zona @Tweeter101 @Relics @Orodruin @Habeba @GoddessofCarries @Kyrio [quote=The Reveal] [center][emoji=magnifying glass]~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=magnifying glass][/center] The Vengeful in this game was: Hades (played by Habeba). The Magist in this game was: Caesium (played by Grow). The Seer in this game was: Dawn Jr (played by ShinyDecidueye). The Witness in this game was: Camellia (played by GoddessofCarries). The pair of Inseparables in this game was: Ganglion (played by ThanosBottomText) and Asterion (played by Kyrio). The two guards in this game were: Adonia (played by Relics) and Ire (played by Orodruin). The Killer in this game was: Cairo (played by Tweeter101). Here is what happened behind each Kill: Kill 1 (Ganglion’s Death): Cairo obtained holy water during one of her scouting missions, which she slipped into Ganglion’s food when he was out of his lair. Witness Clue: A small gold coin was found near Ganglion's body. Kill 2 (Sparrow’s Attempted Kill): Cairo would have found many things during her exploration trips, some of which would have included tools and poison. She had planned to coat the splinters with poison so the poison would enter Sparrow’s blood when he got wounded by the splinters. Witness Clue: The poison was obtained from a place far from the camp. [color=white]again, not sure if this was sent.[/color][/quote] ----- As with the previous games, I've made custom achievements for y'all! Firstly, for all the players: [img]https://i.imgur.com/0l3iOzX.png[/img] Secondly, for the eleven players (ShinyDecidueye, SaharaSanada, CorruptedSparrow, Scenario, Grow, zona, Tweeter101, Relics, Orodruin, Habeba and GoddessofCarries) who lived to the end: [img]https://i.imgur.com/XH71FSG.png[/img] Thirdly, for the Killer (Cairo): [img]https://i.imgur.com/6lQpGl6.png[/img] Do note that [u]only the players of KitC Game Eleven are allowed to use these[/u]. Each game will have its own custom achievements. :>
The Evening
The Exile wrote:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
After Sparrow's hair-raising encounter in the graveyard, dragons began turning to Cairo, Adonia and Caesium. Poison was found near the coffin, and it definitely belonged to the killer. No one else would have a reason to have poison, except the scout, healer or maybe the engineer as well.

When a vote was called for, dragons voiced out their opinions and votes against those three dragons. Even though a few dragons suspected Caesium at first, most soon turned their eyes to the Coatl scout and demanded her defence in the case.

Despite Cairo trying to deflect the others' accusations and telling them not to exile her, the Clan still came to a decision, to exile Cairo once and for all. Sighing, the Coatl dropped the leaves she had been holding in her claws, and silently admitted that she was indeed the one who did it.

Before the Clan could advance upon her, the Coatl was gone, zipping into the air with the agility and dexterity expected from a scout. A scout as nimble and as dangerous as she was.

Ah, good job!

@ShinyDecidueye @SaharaSanada @ThanosBottomText @CorruptedSparrow @todorokishoto @Scenario @Grow @zona @Tweeter101 @Relics @Orodruin @Habeba @GoddessofCarries @Kyrio
The Reveal wrote:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Vengeful in this game was: Hades (played by Habeba).
The Magist in this game was: Caesium (played by Grow).
The Seer in this game was: Dawn Jr (played by ShinyDecidueye).
The Witness in this game was: Camellia (played by GoddessofCarries).
The pair of Inseparables in this game was: Ganglion (played by ThanosBottomText) and Asterion (played by Kyrio).
The two guards in this game were: Adonia (played by Relics) and Ire (played by Orodruin).
The Killer in this game was: Cairo (played by Tweeter101).

Here is what happened behind each Kill:

Kill 1 (Ganglion’s Death):
Cairo obtained holy water during one of her scouting missions, which she slipped into Ganglion’s food when he was out of his lair.
Witness Clue: A small gold coin was found near Ganglion's body.

Kill 2 (Sparrow’s Attempted Kill):
Cairo would have found many things during her exploration trips, some of which would have included tools and poison. She had planned to coat the splinters with poison so the poison would enter Sparrow’s blood when he got wounded by the splinters.
Witness Clue: The poison was obtained from a place far from the camp. again, not sure if this was sent.

As with the previous games, I've made custom achievements for y'all!

Firstly, for all the players:
0l3iOzX.png

Secondly, for the eleven players (ShinyDecidueye, SaharaSanada, CorruptedSparrow, Scenario, Grow, zona, Tweeter101, Relics, Orodruin, Habeba and GoddessofCarries) who lived to the end:
XH71FSG.png

Thirdly, for the Killer (Cairo):
6lQpGl6.png

Do note that only the players of KitC Game Eleven are allowed to use these. Each game will have its own custom achievements. :>
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Hello everyone! Here's an important announcement. As you've probably noticed, I've become busier recently and thus slower at updating the game, both Quell and the main game, and found myself relying quite a bit on the Secondary Masters to update the game and moderate the channels/discussion. Thus, Greyh0und, CutePikachu163 and I have decided to allow two more Secondary Masters to join the team.* We have decided to let @HolyShipper and @skittlebow join the team! For those of you on Discord, you would be pretty familiar with the two of them. We decided on them because they are good at maintaining a conducive environment for interactions, are very active in the server and in the game, and would be a great help to the team in moderating the game! Hope y'all will congratulate them on their new role! [emoji=coatl winking size=1] *Chincherrin stepped down from their Secondary Master role.
Hello everyone! Here's an important announcement.

As you've probably noticed, I've become busier recently and thus slower at updating the game, both Quell and the main game, and found myself relying quite a bit on the Secondary Masters to update the game and moderate the channels/discussion. Thus, Greyh0und, CutePikachu163 and I have decided to allow two more Secondary Masters to join the team.*

We have decided to let @HolyShipper and @skittlebow join the team!

For those of you on Discord, you would be pretty familiar with the two of them. We decided on them because they are good at maintaining a conducive environment for interactions, are very active in the server and in the game, and would be a great help to the team in moderating the game!

Hope y'all will congratulate them on their new role!

*Chincherrin stepped down from their Secondary Master role.
[img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/191007/b1b1c456a953124e9a311e8a69a7eddf.png[/img] [emoji=gold crown][b]Leader:[/b] Sunka | Male | Tundra | GayScreeching | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/386#post_40842687]Link[/url] [emoji=silver crown size=1][b]Second-in-Command (Pit Fighter):[/b] Angus the Lion | Male | Tundra | Winterrox66 | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/386#post_40841160]Link[/url] [emoji=d20 size=1][b]Demon:[/b] Raiden | Male | Wildclaw | ThanosBottomText | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/385#post_40838039]Link[/url] [emoji=wing size=1][b]Emperor:[/b] Yes, Maybe & No | Female | Emperor | TumbleweedArmy | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/387#post_40844916]Link[/url] [emoji=purple gem 2 size=1][b]Magician:[/b] Starclaim | Male | Imperial | DuskofDawn12 | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/385#post_40837562]Link[/url] [emoji=cauldron size=1][b]Mad Scientist:[/b] Arian | Male | Tundra | SweetToothArt | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/387#post_40846204]Link[/url] [emoji=gear size=1][b]Mechanical Engineer:[/b] Colton | Female | Coatl | Greyh0und | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/387#post_40853111]Link[/url] [emoji=candle size=1][b]Miner:[/b] Kazaya | Female | Gaoler | Kristan | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/391#post_40884781]Link[/url] [emoji=maple leaf size=1][b]Adventurer:[/b] Hestia | Female | Spiral | CorvvusCorax | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/385#post_40838250]Link[/url] [emoji=special eyes size=1][b]Performer:[/b] Melody | Female | Skydancer | HolyShipper | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/387#post_40852459]Link[/url] [emoji=money bag size=1][b]Merchant:[/b] Hastur | Male | Spiral | unicornponies | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/387#post_40845069]Link[/url] [emoji=ceramic jar size=1][b]Potter:[/b] Clayscale | Female | Guardian | SuddenlyJoxar | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/387#post_40843654]Link[/url] [emoji=apple size=1][b]Baker:[/b] Waffle | Female | Tundra | skittlebow | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/386#post_40841369]Link[/url] [emoji=gust size=1][b]Knitter:[/b] Pan | Female | Guardian | CryptikAngel | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/388#post_40861010]Link[/url] [emoji=music notes size=1][b]Therapist:[/b] Arthur | Male | Imperial | ShadowWyvern15 | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/387#post_40854649]Link[/url] [emoji=familiar heart][b]Relations:[/b] ? x ? -> Angus the Lion, Clayscale ? x ? -> Hastur, Hestia Arthur x Pan -> Unknown Sunka x Waffle -> Unkown [ 8 females // 7 males // 15 total ]
b1b1c456a953124e9a311e8a69a7eddf.png

Leader:
Sunka | Male | Tundra | GayScreeching | Link

Second-in-Command (Pit Fighter):
Angus the Lion | Male | Tundra | Winterrox66 | Link

Demon:
Raiden | Male | Wildclaw | ThanosBottomText | Link

Emperor:
Yes, Maybe & No | Female | Emperor | TumbleweedArmy | Link

Magician:
Starclaim | Male | Imperial | DuskofDawn12 | Link

Mad Scientist:
Arian | Male | Tundra | SweetToothArt | Link

Mechanical Engineer:
Colton | Female | Coatl | Greyh0und | Link

Miner:
Kazaya | Female | Gaoler | Kristan | Link

Adventurer:
Hestia | Female | Spiral | CorvvusCorax | Link

Performer:
Melody | Female | Skydancer | HolyShipper | Link

Merchant:
Hastur | Male | Spiral | unicornponies | Link

Potter:
Clayscale | Female | Guardian | SuddenlyJoxar | Link

Baker:
Waffle | Female | Tundra | skittlebow | Link

Knitter:
Pan | Female | Guardian | CryptikAngel | Link

Therapist:
Arthur | Male | Imperial | ShadowWyvern15 | Link

Relations:
? x ?
-> Angus the Lion, Clayscale

? x ?
-> Hastur, Hestia

Arthur x Pan
-> Unknown

Sunka x Waffle
-> Unkown

[ 8 females // 7 males // 15 total ]

@GayScreeching @Winterrox66 @ThanosBottomText @TumbleweedArmy @DuskofDawn12 @SweetToothArt @Greyh0und @Kristan @CorvvusCorax @HolyShipper @unicornponies @SuddenlyJoxar @skittlebow @CryptikAngel @ShadowWyvern15 [emoji=bell size=1]All the roles have been sent out! If you did not receive my PM, you are a civilian. Hope you're hyped for the game!
@GayScreeching @Winterrox66 @ThanosBottomText @TumbleweedArmy @DuskofDawn12 @SweetToothArt @Greyh0und @Kristan @CorvvusCorax @HolyShipper @unicornponies @SuddenlyJoxar @skittlebow @CryptikAngel @ShadowWyvern15
All the roles have been sent out! If you did not receive my PM, you are a civilian. Hope you're hyped for the game!
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 443 444