Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | LadyChipmunk's 100KT Give and Get
1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 600 601
@Rocki [item=Conflagrant Halo] [item=Immaculate Tablet]x30 Sent No wishlist, surprise me! Apparel would be nice.
@Rocki
Conflagrant Halo Immaculate Tablet x30
Sent

No wishlist, surprise me! Apparel would be nice.
@Rivershard [item=copper earrings of transmutation][item=copper amulet of transmutation][item=copper cuffs of transmutation] Wishlist linked on my profile.
@Rivershard
Copper Earrings of Transmutation Copper Amulet of Transmutation Copper Cuffs of Transmutation

Wishlist linked on my profile.
@8by0 Birb and birb accessories. [item=paunchy red percher][item=moondust starsilk scarf] Wishlist linked in profile
@8by0 Birb and birb accessories.

Paunchy Red Percher Moondust Starsilk Scarf

Wishlist linked in profile
[s]claim[/s] @CelestialTien [center] [item=tigerlily flowerfall] [item=nebula starsilk tailwrap] [item=nebula starsilk wingdrapes] [item=yellow goo] [item=yellow goo] [item=yellow goo] [/center] What gorgeous apparel! Needs a good cleaning, but otherwise in good shape! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=145434&tab=dragon&did=12138375]Wishlist is with Ostrozka[/url]
claim

@CelestialTien
Tigerlily Flowerfall
Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes
Yellow Goo Yellow Goo Yellow Goo

What gorgeous apparel! Needs a good cleaning, but otherwise in good shape!

Wishlist is with Ostrozka
Nature never did betray the heart that loved her - William Wordsworth
BPpOUJu.png
@Kigiku [center][item=eliminate][/center] Wishlist is in my clan info, crossed out things are the things I already got
@Kigiku
Eliminate

Wishlist is in my clan info, crossed out things are the things I already got
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
@Shiromori Sending [item= prismatic silk veil] Wishlist in profile.
@Shiromori

Sending Prismatic Silk Veil

Wishlist in profile.
5uiycuK.pnglg4Dhjm.pngsk6EBUK.pngVdIvDLJ.pngKe9i9hi.pngsvyKPF9.png
@LadyChipmunk thanks so much ^w^

(SKIP)
@LadyChipmunk thanks so much ^w^

(SKIP)
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
MODERATOR NOTE: I have been asked about fest currency as part of the gifting. Given this is unlikely to be on anyone's wishlist (since most people don't think of it), I am ruling that it can be allowed given the following rules:

1. Only currency for the current or, if no fest is running, the soonest one upcoming may be gifted.
2. Currency can only be gifted as filler to round out a gift. It may not encompass more than a total of 10K of the value of the gift given.

Thanks, and have fun, everyone!
MODERATOR NOTE: I have been asked about fest currency as part of the gifting. Given this is unlikely to be on anyone's wishlist (since most people don't think of it), I am ruling that it can be allowed given the following rules:

1. Only currency for the current or, if no fest is running, the soonest one upcoming may be gifted.
2. Currency can only be gifted as filler to round out a gift. It may not encompass more than a total of 10K of the value of the gift given.

Thanks, and have fun, everyone!
5uiycuK.pnglg4Dhjm.pngsk6EBUK.pngVdIvDLJ.pngKe9i9hi.pngsvyKPF9.png
@LadyChipmunk Sending your way! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/7691.png[/img]x1 Wishlist on[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=145436&tab=dragon&did=28333519] Moon![/url]
@LadyChipmunk Sending your way!
7691.pngx1

Wishlist on Moon!
I collect 17499.png 16443.png
If you ever find me in a HeadCanon game; Prepare for lore.
[s]claim[/s] @bloodyfangs75 [item=Undying Featherback] [item=featherback boar] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=145434&tab=dragon&did=12138375]Wishlist is with Ostrozka[/url]
claim

@bloodyfangs75

Undying Featherback Featherback Boar

Wishlist is with Ostrozka
Nature never did betray the heart that loved her - William Wordsworth
BPpOUJu.png
1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 600 601