Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Choose Your Adventure.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 107 108
@GuardianDragonak

Can I be added to the ping-list please :)
@GuardianDragonak

Can I be added to the ping-list please :)
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
Also, stay silent. I'm not dying today XD
Also, stay silent. I'm not dying today XD
bJs5ioz.gif
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
@BananaDr4gon @sugarbuddy4 @Disclosed @Stanzascale @Alcorin @Thornasaur
@Sky5555 @Bronzewing @Moshipuppy @Wolfyblocks @mayanaz @FallenRibbons @MaplesHaiku @Rabigrace @SnowWarrior @swaggiep34

A really early update, because I had it written and couldn't stop thinking about posting it afterwards... sorry?
(I had so much fun reading everyone's we're gunna die, but lets do it anyways posts! But I wanted the fun stuff to happen)(Thanks for making me smile and chuckle)
>>Call for help! (Yay! Time to die! not really XD)

"HELP ME! PLE-" The small Skydancer was cut off as the fallen oracle slammed her talons over their snout.
"Quiet!" She snarl-whispered. "You're not lucky enough for that to be an actual dragon!"
"Hello? Stay where you are! I'm coming!" There was something off. They sounded...hungry... And maliciously delighted. The sound of crunching leaves was drawing closer at a frightening pace.
The hatchling was frightened stiff, hardly moving even as the fallen oracle took their scruff in her jaws and bolted down the path she had been heading down. Only once the sheer terror had settled in did the hatchling begin quivering and small tears slid down their face.
The fallen oracle's jaws were locked uncomfortably tight on the small Skydancer's loose skin, they could hear the low growl rumbling in the back of her throat even through her hot, hard breaths.
The crunching noise was fast approaching, clearly their pursuer could still hear the crunching of the leaves underneath the fallen oracle.
"Where are you going?!" The voice cried out, anger underlying the mournful tone. "Please stop running!"
In order to fix the problem of the leaves crunching beneath them, then fallen oracle took a risk and made a flying leap into one of the nearby large trees and settled herself onto one of the branches.
Without the wind rushing by and the loud crunching of leaves below them, the forest seemed even more silent. The trees creaked and the crunching of leaves drew closer until the noise was right below them.
The fog had closed in underneath them and all the hatchling could see was a silhouette of something that was clearly not a dragon.
It shuffled around. Searching. After moments filled to the brim with pure terror, the creature let out an enraged screech meant only for the monsters that haunt the worst of nightmares. Then it vanished.
The fallen oracle waited for a few more moments, both of their heartbeats slowing. She loosened her grip on the small Skydancer, then jumped back onto the leaves with a loud crunch, sending the hatchling into another fit of shivers.
She continued forward, but did not let go of their scruff. "Donch call oush agin." She mumbled around the small Skydancer's scruff.

>> Squirm and try to get loose.
>> Whimper.
>> Cry somewhat silently.
>> Hang limply.
@BananaDr4gon @sugarbuddy4 @Disclosed @Stanzascale @Alcorin @Thornasaur
@Sky5555 @Bronzewing @Moshipuppy @Wolfyblocks @mayanaz @FallenRibbons @MaplesHaiku @Rabigrace @SnowWarrior @swaggiep34

A really early update, because I had it written and couldn't stop thinking about posting it afterwards... sorry?
(I had so much fun reading everyone's we're gunna die, but lets do it anyways posts! But I wanted the fun stuff to happen)(Thanks for making me smile and chuckle)
>>Call for help! (Yay! Time to die! not really XD)

"HELP ME! PLE-" The small Skydancer was cut off as the fallen oracle slammed her talons over their snout.
"Quiet!" She snarl-whispered. "You're not lucky enough for that to be an actual dragon!"
"Hello? Stay where you are! I'm coming!" There was something off. They sounded...hungry... And maliciously delighted. The sound of crunching leaves was drawing closer at a frightening pace.
The hatchling was frightened stiff, hardly moving even as the fallen oracle took their scruff in her jaws and bolted down the path she had been heading down. Only once the sheer terror had settled in did the hatchling begin quivering and small tears slid down their face.
The fallen oracle's jaws were locked uncomfortably tight on the small Skydancer's loose skin, they could hear the low growl rumbling in the back of her throat even through her hot, hard breaths.
The crunching noise was fast approaching, clearly their pursuer could still hear the crunching of the leaves underneath the fallen oracle.
"Where are you going?!" The voice cried out, anger underlying the mournful tone. "Please stop running!"
In order to fix the problem of the leaves crunching beneath them, then fallen oracle took a risk and made a flying leap into one of the nearby large trees and settled herself onto one of the branches.
Without the wind rushing by and the loud crunching of leaves below them, the forest seemed even more silent. The trees creaked and the crunching of leaves drew closer until the noise was right below them.
The fog had closed in underneath them and all the hatchling could see was a silhouette of something that was clearly not a dragon.
It shuffled around. Searching. After moments filled to the brim with pure terror, the creature let out an enraged screech meant only for the monsters that haunt the worst of nightmares. Then it vanished.
The fallen oracle waited for a few more moments, both of their heartbeats slowing. She loosened her grip on the small Skydancer, then jumped back onto the leaves with a loud crunch, sending the hatchling into another fit of shivers.
She continued forward, but did not let go of their scruff. "Donch call oush agin." She mumbled around the small Skydancer's scruff.

>> Squirm and try to get loose.
>> Whimper.
>> Cry somewhat silently.
>> Hang limply.
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
Hang limply. We shall wait
Hang limply. We shall wait
bJs5ioz.gif
Hang limply,,
Hang limply,,
Uq1cq4S.png
I choose #1.

Please ping me for more updates later!

edit: did not see that there were more pages on the forum. My bad!
I choose #1.

Please ping me for more updates later!

edit: did not see that there were more pages on the forum. My bad!
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
Squirm
Squirm
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
squirm and try to get loose, hopefully we don't fall out of the tree
squirm and try to get loose, hopefully we don't fall out of the tree
ODOObEI.png
Squirm and try to get loose. Even if that voice sounds off, maybe it can be helpful? I don't like that oracle tbh
Squirm and try to get loose. Even if that voice sounds off, maybe it can be helpful? I don't like that oracle tbh
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Whimper
Whimper
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
Symmetrical_Tundra_M_Floraun_.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 107 108