pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
Symmetrical_Tundra_M_Floraun_.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
@GuardianDragonak
Stay! Could I also be added to the pinglist?
@GuardianDragonak
Stay! Could I also be added to the pinglist?
@BananaDr4gon @sugarbuddy4 @Disclosed @Stanzascale @Alcorin @Thornasaur
@Sky5555 @Bronzewing @Moshipuppy @Wolfyblocks
A little early, but seriously, I doubt two hours would've made a difference in the outcome. lol

>>Stay with the oracle. (Geez, everyone but 1 chose the sensible option! Where's your sense of adventure people?! XD)

After a moment, the oracle seemed to deem it safe to continue and began walking forward once again, roughly shoving the quivering Skydancer forward and back into motion alongside her.
The dead leaves crunched underneath their feet and the pale white gray fog began creeping closer and closer. It permeated around the skeletal trees mere feet away, it's strange speckily mass moving in and out like small waves on a beach or as if it was... breathing. The Skydancer shivered, focusing on the leaves below.
Uncaring of the hatchling's terror, the fallen oracle strode onwards at a brisk pace, the fog parting ahead as if it feared and respected her presence. But it was just fog, right? It was just seeming to vanish because they were getting closer to it.
It was uncomfortably silent, the crunches seemed too loud, any snap of a twig or caw of a lone bird seemed to echo. All the hatchling wanted to do was turn a flee, go home back to their warm den with their mother and father. On the verge of tears, they struggled to keep from making more noise.
"HELLO?! A voice cried out from the fog, causing the Skydancer to yelp and nearly jump out of their skin. "Is someone there?" They sounded hopeful.
The oracle screeched to a halt and whipped her head to the sound of the voice, body tensing.

>> Call out for help.
>> Stay silent.
>> Whimper.
@BananaDr4gon @sugarbuddy4 @Disclosed @Stanzascale @Alcorin @Thornasaur
@Sky5555 @Bronzewing @Moshipuppy @Wolfyblocks
A little early, but seriously, I doubt two hours would've made a difference in the outcome. lol

>>Stay with the oracle. (Geez, everyone but 1 chose the sensible option! Where's your sense of adventure people?! XD)

After a moment, the oracle seemed to deem it safe to continue and began walking forward once again, roughly shoving the quivering Skydancer forward and back into motion alongside her.
The dead leaves crunched underneath their feet and the pale white gray fog began creeping closer and closer. It permeated around the skeletal trees mere feet away, it's strange speckily mass moving in and out like small waves on a beach or as if it was... breathing. The Skydancer shivered, focusing on the leaves below.
Uncaring of the hatchling's terror, the fallen oracle strode onwards at a brisk pace, the fog parting ahead as if it feared and respected her presence. But it was just fog, right? It was just seeming to vanish because they were getting closer to it.
It was uncomfortably silent, the crunches seemed too loud, any snap of a twig or caw of a lone bird seemed to echo. All the hatchling wanted to do was turn a flee, go home back to their warm den with their mother and father. On the verge of tears, they struggled to keep from making more noise.
"HELLO?! A voice cried out from the fog, causing the Skydancer to yelp and nearly jump out of their skin. "Is someone there?" They sounded hopeful.
The oracle screeched to a halt and whipped her head to the sound of the voice, body tensing.

>> Call out for help.
>> Stay silent.
>> Whimper.
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
They're a scared baby, so they're probably going to whimper!

Pinglist please :3
They're a scared baby, so they're probably going to whimper!

Pinglist please :3
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
Call out for help vs stay silent hmmm 0:
CALL OUT FOR HELP! c:
Call out for help vs stay silent hmmm 0:
CALL OUT FOR HELP! c:
pNXrlwy.pngbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.giftumblr_p1dqd7XVPE1wvvm88o3_100.png
Call out for help

Can I also be on the ping list??
Call out for help

Can I also be on the ping list??
ODOObEI.png
Hmmm... This looks like a trap. Then again, no dragon that dared enter the forest ever came back - mayyyybe it's one of them? Or it's something mimicking a dragon's voice. Hmmmm...
Whimper. Like a smol child that we are ;-;
Hmmm... This looks like a trap. Then again, no dragon that dared enter the forest ever came back - mayyyybe it's one of them? Or it's something mimicking a dragon's voice. Hmmmm...
Whimper. Like a smol child that we are ;-;
arcane.png
[ Howard Phillips Lovecraft Fandragon Quest ]
[ The Wolves of Mibu Project ]
I like notifications, so please don't hesitate to ping me~
arcaneshade.png
Let's call out! Throw in a reckless decision. XP I am pretty curious about this voice too.
Let's call out! Throw in a reckless decision. XP I am pretty curious about this voice too.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
Symmetrical_Tundra_M_Floraun_.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 107 108