Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Choose Your Adventure.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 107 108
Examine it! c:
Examine it! c:
pNXrlwy.pngbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.giftumblr_p1dqd7XVPE1wvvm88o3_100.png
@BananaDr4gon @sugarbuddy4 @Disclosed @Stanzascale @Alcorin @Thornasaur @Sky5555 @Bronzewing @Moshipuppy @Wolfyblocks @mayanaz @FallenRibbons @MaplesHaiku @Rabigrace @SnowWarrior @swaggiep34 @Gaming4Lyfe @bunnyflashwing @EmbertheSkywing @Lillypurr
>> Examine. (YAY! Curiosity wins!)

The small Skydancer stooped down to gaze at the lump that the fallen oracle had dropped them to examine. The fallen oracle didn't seem to care that they were looking as well, but the hatchling was still tense as if bracing for another hiss or a whack.
Inching closer to get a better look at the item that was partially covered with leaves, it seemed to be a wooden charm of some sort, bound by a leather string. Some one must've lost it when they went into the forest.
The oracle picked it up with her talons, letting it had at eye level. For her. The small Skydancer had to crane their neck to see.
It was indeed a carved, dark wooden object, perhaps a protective talisman. From what the hatchling could see, it looked like strange fox with antlers... in it's talon-like paws it seemed to be holding a flame that was a faded orange and blue.
The fallen oracle huffed. “Looks like some unfortunate soul lost their protective charm...” She then dropped it back onto the ground and continued forward. “Come on.”

>> Grab the charm.

>> Follow immediately.

Don't miss any totems! XD “You missed a totem!” Have any of you watched Gtlive?
@BananaDr4gon @sugarbuddy4 @Disclosed @Stanzascale @Alcorin @Thornasaur @Sky5555 @Bronzewing @Moshipuppy @Wolfyblocks @mayanaz @FallenRibbons @MaplesHaiku @Rabigrace @SnowWarrior @swaggiep34 @Gaming4Lyfe @bunnyflashwing @EmbertheSkywing @Lillypurr
>> Examine. (YAY! Curiosity wins!)

The small Skydancer stooped down to gaze at the lump that the fallen oracle had dropped them to examine. The fallen oracle didn't seem to care that they were looking as well, but the hatchling was still tense as if bracing for another hiss or a whack.
Inching closer to get a better look at the item that was partially covered with leaves, it seemed to be a wooden charm of some sort, bound by a leather string. Some one must've lost it when they went into the forest.
The oracle picked it up with her talons, letting it had at eye level. For her. The small Skydancer had to crane their neck to see.
It was indeed a carved, dark wooden object, perhaps a protective talisman. From what the hatchling could see, it looked like strange fox with antlers... in it's talon-like paws it seemed to be holding a flame that was a faded orange and blue.
The fallen oracle huffed. “Looks like some unfortunate soul lost their protective charm...” She then dropped it back onto the ground and continued forward. “Come on.”

>> Grab the charm.

>> Follow immediately.

Don't miss any totems! XD “You missed a totem!” Have any of you watched Gtlive?
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
Grab
Grab
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
Grab!
Grab!
T H E . R E F U G E
SANCTUARY FOR ALL THOSE SHUNNED, BROKEN OR LOST,
FACADE FOR THE HEARTLESS, HEINOUS AND HELLISH
________________________________________________________________________________________________
tumblr_inline_o732ktBhT51r253z7_100.png .
vee
HE/HIM | CAN | FR 3+

babe

LEVELING | AESTHETICS
Grab it!! 0:
Grab it!! 0:
pNXrlwy.pngbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.giftumblr_p1dqd7XVPE1wvvm88o3_100.png
“Don't miss any totems! XD “You missed a totem!” Have any of you watched Gtlive?”

okay this makes me think, I dunno, I should grab it?
“Don't miss any totems! XD “You missed a totem!” Have any of you watched Gtlive?”

okay this makes me think, I dunno, I should grab it?
kDetLAz.png5utJSlY.png he/him -=o=- on FR time
Grab it, we can't mis a protective charm oUo
Grab it, we can't mis a protective charm oUo
FObX7rS.png
Grab it!!!
Grab it!!!
arcane.png
[ Howard Phillips Lovecraft Fandragon Quest ]
[ The Wolves of Mibu Project ]
I like notifications, so please don't hesitate to ping me~
arcaneshade.png
Grab it! It might be useful!
Grab it! It might be useful!
nudX0O8.png
Sounds a good thing to have. Yoink!
Sounds a good thing to have. Yoink!
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 107 108