Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 50kt Give & Get: FESTIVAL SKINS!
1 2
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/nTppEJC.png[/img][/center] I’m not sure if there is any interest in slightly more coordinated give/get threads for fest skins, but I noticed the other thread had a lot of random, cheap, or otherwise unwanted coli skins. And I thought maybe others might be interested in a more thoughtful gift-giving alternative for skins and accents specifically valued around 50kt~ ;]. [center][size=6][b]CURRENCY RATIO[/b][/size] [size=6]1g:1000t[/size][/center] [size=6][b]PLAYING[/b][/size] 1. Make sure you [u]ping[/u] the person you are claiming 2. DO NOT POST YOUR CLAIM UNTIL THE USER ABOVE YOU HAS POSTED THEIR GIFTS. 3. [u]Explicitly[/u] state what skins or accents you are giving away by using item codes or an exact title of the skin/accent/ you are gifting. You may highlight the two restrictions you followed (if restrictions were supplied to the claimer) 4. [b]The TOTAL of your gifts must be worth at least 50kt/50g[/b] You can send as little or as many as you want, but the [u]MINIMUM VALUE of each individual skin must be at least 25kt[/u] unless it is specifically listed in a wishlist; you can fill the missing amount with another skin or treasure/gems equal to the minimum total. 5. Lowest Auction House price should be used to determine the value of your gift. Before offering your gift, please check [u]BOTH [/u]gems and treasure on the AH. [b]Use whichever is lowest.[/b] 6. The person you claimed is allowed to put restrictions in two categories on their gift preference. [u]As a claimer, your gift must follow those two restrictions[/u]. [size=6][b]WISHLISTS[/b][/size] If you have a wishlist you may indicate that you have one using a link, or placing it in your signature, or profile page. Your [b]wishlist must contain a general guideline[/b] about what your preferences are from the categories below.. You may declare restrictions for a maximum of [b]TWO (2)[/b] categories. (If you are restricting breed or flights, then you must still have [b]at least 3 breeds AND 3 flights[/b] for others to choose from) [u]A restriction is when your request does not include “ALL” its options[/u]. Any category you do not specify will be assumed that "ALL" options are accepted. [quote= CATEGORIES] [size=4] • [b]Breed:[/b] Fae, Guardians, Mirror, Tundra, Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, Snapper, Spiral, Skydancer, Bogsneak, Imperial , Nocturne, Coatl, Wildclaw • [b]Sex: [/b] Male, Female • [b]Flight: [/b] Light, Lightning, Fire, Arcane, Plague, Earth, Ice, Shadow, Wind, Water, Nature • [b]Coverage[/b] Accent/Skin/Skincent [/size] [/quote] • You may also post specific skin codes in your wishlist to give the granter an idea of what you like, but do not expect people to gift you those specific skins/accents. They are under no obligation to give to you any specific skin. The only rule the claimer must follow are the restriction(s) you declared from up to two categories defined above. • [b]IF YOU DO NOT WANT DUPLICATES YOU CAN INSTEAD CREATE A REVERSE WISHLIST[/b]. A reverse wishlist [u]MUST[/u] show all the skins you already own and [u]MUST[/u] also include a section with at least 5 (five) skins worth less than or equal to 25kt; and at least 5 (five) skins worth less than or equal to 50kt that you would be happy to receive. This is so people don't spend hours going through your list to find something you would be happy to receive. (You may still use the categories provided if you are using a reverse wishlist, but it is not reccomended if your reverse wishlist is near completion) [size=6][b]GENERAL THREAD RULES[/size] • If you're sharing a wishlist, the claimer must send a skin worth at least 50kt that adheres to the restrictions you set in up to two categories (so long as you have followed the rules under 'Wishlists'.) . • If you sare sharing a Reverse Wishlist, claimers must send you something that does not appear on it, that conforms to the minimum individual (25kt) and minimum total (50kt) currency value requirement. • IF you break wishlisting rules, the claimer can send you a surprise skin or accent worth at least 50kt. So please remember to fix your wishlists accordingly BEFORE you send. • If you are not sharing a wishlist, the claimer must send a skin worth at least 50kt that follows the rules of this thread. • You must accept the gift unless the restrictions you declared were not followed. • [b]Coli or Swipp skins/accents/etc [color=ff0000]ARE NOT ALLOWED[/color][/b]- unless the person has explicitly asked for them in their wishlist. The total value must be 50kt so if you decide to send a Coli/Swipp skin/accent as a gift, you must accompany it with treasure equal to the remaining value needed to equal 50kt. • [b]User Made Skins (UMSs), User Made Accents (UMAs), and user made skinscents (UMSSs) [color=00FF00] ARE ALLOWED.[/color][/b] (Because logically speaking, the vast majority of give/get participants like and want them!) This decision was made beacuse unssuccessful festival entries often get made into UMs. So in the unlikely event you don't want user made skins, just let it be known :) • Your gift must NOT come in the form of a fest chest unless the skin you are offering is above 50kt itself. • If the gift is found to be below the 50kt threshold, you may be asked to send the remaining amount in treasure. If you do not have enough, you may be asked to return the skin/accent/skincent and try again. If you are unable to, all prospective claims you make will be cancelled/skipped until you show proof that the money (or another skin/accent/skincent) has been received by the other party. • Wait until five (5) other users have posted before posting again, so everyone has a chance- unless a post goes unclaimed for more than two (2) hours. In this case you are allowed to claim to get things going again :) • In accordance with the forum etiquette of Flight Rising, explicitly bumping the thread is not allowed. This includes ghost bumping. • Please do not talk in the thread unless you are pinging the thread helpers for assistance. Individually PM the person if you would like to thank them, squee, or express disappointment (hopefully not, lol). • If you have a problem with a user or have any suggestions (even small ones like which keywords are better highlighted), please don't hesitate to shoot a PM to: @/celestja
nTppEJC.png

I’m not sure if there is any interest in slightly more coordinated give/get threads for fest skins, but I noticed the other thread had a lot of random, cheap, or otherwise unwanted coli skins. And I thought maybe others might be interested in a more thoughtful gift-giving alternative for skins and accents specifically valued around 50kt~ ;].
CURRENCY RATIO

1g:1000t

PLAYING

1. Make sure you ping the person you are claiming

2. DO NOT POST YOUR CLAIM UNTIL THE USER ABOVE YOU HAS POSTED THEIR GIFTS.

3. Explicitly state what skins or accents you are giving away by using item codes or an exact title of the skin/accent/ you are gifting. You may highlight the two restrictions you followed (if restrictions were supplied to the claimer)

4. The TOTAL of your gifts must be worth at least 50kt/50g You can send as little or as many as you want, but the MINIMUM VALUE of each individual skin must be at least 25kt unless it is specifically listed in a wishlist; you can fill the missing amount with another skin or treasure/gems equal to the minimum total.

5. Lowest Auction House price should be used to determine the value of your gift. Before offering your gift, please check BOTH gems and treasure on the AH. Use whichever is lowest.

6. The person you claimed is allowed to put restrictions in two categories on their gift preference. As a claimer, your gift must follow those two restrictions.

WISHLISTS

If you have a wishlist you may indicate that you have one using a link, or placing it in your signature, or profile page.

Your wishlist must contain a general guideline about what your preferences are from the categories below..

You may declare restrictions for a maximum of TWO (2) categories.
(If you are restricting breed or flights, then you must still have at least 3 breeds AND 3 flights for others to choose from)

A restriction is when your request does not include “ALL” its options. Any category you do not specify will be assumed that "ALL" options are accepted.
CATEGORIES wrote:

Breed:
Fae, Guardians, Mirror, Tundra, Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, Snapper, Spiral, Skydancer, Bogsneak, Imperial , Nocturne, Coatl, Wildclaw

Sex:
Male, Female

Flight:
Light, Lightning, Fire, Arcane, Plague, Earth, Ice, Shadow, Wind, Water, Nature

Coverage
Accent/Skin/Skincent

• You may also post specific skin codes in your wishlist to give the granter an idea of what you like, but do not expect people to gift you those specific skins/accents. They are under no obligation to give to you any specific skin. The only rule the claimer must follow are the restriction(s) you declared from up to two categories defined above.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT DUPLICATES YOU CAN INSTEAD CREATE A REVERSE WISHLIST. A reverse wishlist MUST show all the skins you already own and MUST also include a section with at least 5 (five) skins worth less than or equal to 25kt; and at least 5 (five) skins worth less than or equal to 50kt that you would be happy to receive. This is so people don't spend hours going through your list to find something you would be happy to receive. (You may still use the categories provided if you are using a reverse wishlist, but it is not reccomended if your reverse wishlist is near completion)

GENERAL THREAD RULES

• If you're sharing a wishlist, the claimer must send a skin worth at least 50kt that adheres to the restrictions you set in up to two categories (so long as you have followed the rules under 'Wishlists'.) .

• If you sare sharing a Reverse Wishlist, claimers must send you something that does not appear on it, that conforms to the minimum individual (25kt) and minimum total (50kt) currency value requirement.

• IF you break wishlisting rules, the claimer can send you a surprise skin or accent worth at least 50kt. So please remember to fix your wishlists accordingly BEFORE you send.

• If you are not sharing a wishlist, the claimer must send a skin worth at least 50kt that follows the rules of this thread.

• You must accept the gift unless the restrictions you declared were not followed.

Coli or Swipp skins/accents/etc ARE NOT ALLOWED- unless the person has explicitly asked for them in their wishlist. The total value must be 50kt so if you decide to send a Coli/Swipp skin/accent as a gift, you must accompany it with treasure equal to the remaining value needed to equal 50kt.

User Made Skins (UMSs), User Made Accents (UMAs), and user made skinscents (UMSSs) ARE ALLOWED. (Because logically speaking, the vast majority of give/get participants like and want them!) This decision was made beacuse unssuccessful festival entries often get made into UMs. So in the unlikely event you don't want user made skins, just let it be known :)

• Your gift must NOT come in the form of a fest chest unless the skin you are offering is above 50kt itself.

• If the gift is found to be below the 50kt threshold, you may be asked to send the remaining amount in treasure. If you do not have enough, you may be asked to return the skin/accent/skincent and try again. If you are unable to, all prospective claims you make will be cancelled/skipped until you show proof that the money (or another skin/accent/skincent) has been received by the other party.

• Wait until five (5) other users have posted before posting again, so everyone has a chance- unless a post goes unclaimed for more than two (2) hours. In this case you are allowed to claim to get things going again :)

• In accordance with the forum etiquette of Flight Rising, explicitly bumping the thread is not allowed. This includes ghost bumping.

• Please do not talk in the thread unless you are pinging the thread helpers for assistance. Individually PM the person if you would like to thank them, squee, or express disappointment (hopefully not, lol).

• If you have a problem with a user or have any suggestions (even small ones like which keywords are better highlighted), please don't hesitate to shoot a PM to: @/celestja

7nA1uck.pngzmI2NTn.pngxzCeVKU.png
The below is just an example -------------------------- --------------------------- @/the person i'm claiming [center][code][SKIN=SKIN CODE NUMBER HERE][/code][/center] ------------------------------ -------------------------------- Wishlist for Skincents and Accents is on Aranyani: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39602503] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/396026/39602503_350.png[/img] [/url] Here is an example of the format to attach to your wishlist (you'll find this information again on my linked dragon): [b]Breed: [/b]Coatl, Wildclaw, Imperial [u]only[/u] [b]Sex:[/b] ALL [b]Flight:[/b] ALL [b]Coverage:[/b] Accent, Skincent [u]only[/u]
The below is just an example

@/the person i'm claiming
Code:
[SKIN=SKIN CODE NUMBER HERE]

Wishlist for Skincents and Accents is on Aranyani:

39602503_350.png

Here is an example of the format to attach to your wishlist (you'll find this information again on my linked dragon):

Breed: Coatl, Wildclaw, Imperial only
Sex: ALL
Flight: ALL
Coverage: Accent, Skincent only

Finally finished editing ^^ anyone game?
Finally finished editing ^^ anyone game?
@celestja
Sent, hope you like it!

I don’t have a skin/accent wishlist but I’d love a Steelhound accent-

Breeds: Coatl, WC, Skydancer, Mirror only
Sex: Any
Flight: Any
Coverage: Accent/Skincent only

I hope i did this right, oops
@celestja
Sent, hope you like it!

I don’t have a skin/accent wishlist but I’d love a Steelhound accent-

Breeds: Coatl, WC, Skydancer, Mirror only
Flight: Any
Coverage: Accent/Skincent only

I hope i did this right, oops
Jp7QW8F.png
@arcoomedes

Breed: Coatl, Wildclaw only
Flight: ALL (especially Love lightning/ice)
Coverage: Accent/skincent only
@arcoomedes

Breed: Coatl, Wildclaw only
Flight: ALL (especially Love lightning/ice)
Coverage: Accent/skincent only
aalM6Vi.pngy6XxQZA.png
@ADC Sending [item=accent: surgelight]! I have a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2497337#post_34611831]specific wishlist[/url] here, but otherwise: Breed: Any Sex: Any Flight: All flights except for Plague (I'm also generally squicked by body horror & eyes in unnatural places) Coverage: Accent or Skincent only
@ADC Sending Accent: Surgelight !

I have a specific wishlist here, but otherwise:

Breed: Any
Flight: All flights except for Plague (I'm also generally squicked by body horror & eyes in unnatural places)
Coverage: Accent or Skincent only
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!

UPDATE 09/08/2018
[New Rule]: Updated the rules to allow more 'wriggle room' to gifters!
Wishlists are now required to at least list THREE (3) options for the Breed category- and at least THREE (3) options for the Flight category.

Example:

Breed: Nocturne, Coatl, Wildclaw
Flight: Light, Lightning, Fire
Coverage: ALL

Hope this makes it easier for everyone to come join ^¬^

UPDATE 09/08/2018
[New Rule]: Updated the rules to allow more 'wriggle room' to gifters!
Wishlists are now required to at least list THREE (3) options for the Breed category- and at least THREE (3) options for the Flight category.

Example:

Breed: Nocturne, Coatl, Wildclaw
Flight: Light, Lightning, Fire
Coverage: ALL

Hope this makes it easier for everyone to come join ^¬^
@Norkia
sending over

I have a wishlist with skins in my bio.

Breed: Imperial Male, Spiral Female, Skydancer Male

Flight: All, i love Ice, water, nature, and arcane :3c
@Norkia
sending over

I have a wishlist with skins in my bio.

Breed: Imperial Male, Spiral Female, Skydancer Male

Flight: All, i love Ice, water, nature, and arcane :3c
SleepyBean
She/Her

Outfits!

SkinList
Wishlist

UPDATE 11/08/2018
Received a great suggestion for reverse wishlists- for those who do not want duplicate skins :)

[New Rule]: Updated to include reverse wishlists.
IF YOU DO NOT WANT DUPLICATES YOU CAN INSTEAD CREATE A REVERSE WISHLIST. A reverse wishlist MUST show all the skins you already own and MUST also include a section with at least 5 (five) skins worth less than or equal to 25kt; and at least 5 (five) skins worth less than or equal to 50kt that you would be happy to receive. This is so people don't spend hours going through your list to find something you would be happy to receive. (You may still use the categories provided if you are using a reverse wishlist, but it is not reccomended if your reverse wishlist is near completion)

UPDATE 11/08/2018
Received a great suggestion for reverse wishlists- for those who do not want duplicate skins :)

[New Rule]: Updated to include reverse wishlists.

@XxSilverPoolxX From your skin wishlist. If you'd prefer I can go by your breed/flight instead, just pm me or cancel the CR

Here are my owned skins
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=121753&tab=dragon&did=8646881
I don't need something from the wishlist, just anything that isn't a dupe!
@XxSilverPoolxX From your skin wishlist. If you'd prefer I can go by your breed/flight instead, just pm me or cancel the CR

Here are my owned skins
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=121753&tab=dragon&did=8646881
I don't need something from the wishlist, just anything that isn't a dupe!
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
1 2