Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Mayhem at the Market (CYOA)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
[b]Username:[/b] PhantomLullabies [b]User ID:[/b] 375287 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Caspian [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40647823] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/406479/40647823_350.png[/img] [/url] Caspian had always loved looking through "junk" just in case he could find something new and interesting. He firmly believed that fashionable items could be found anywhere, and though he's very picky about what he actually buys, he loves looking for the perfect things. During Eugene's ranting, he zoned out and let his eyes wander, settling on the armband. When he accidentally touched it, he was so surprised by its malicious effect that he allowed himself a few moments to recover on the ground...
Username: PhantomLullabies
User ID: 375287
Dragon Name: Caspian
Dragon Picture:

40647823_350.png

Caspian had always loved looking through "junk" just in case he could find something new and interesting. He firmly believed that fashionable items could be found anywhere, and though he's very picky about what he actually buys, he loves looking for the perfect things. During Eugene's ranting, he zoned out and let his eyes wander, settling on the armband. When he accidentally touched it, he was so surprised by its malicious effect that he allowed himself a few moments to recover on the ground...
She/her, Scorpio, Introvert, Ravenclaw, etc.
/raf/2692509/1#post_2692509]ZBGVDvr.png
[b]Username:[/b] Stormdragon [b]User ID:[/b] 5665 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Echo [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19951008] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199511/19951008_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=ocr a std]DATA LOG: JULY 22 OF 2018. THUNDERCRACK CARNIVALE. LOCATION: 'CURIOUS AND CURIOS' ANTIQUES WAREHOUSE. BEGIN TEXT. I WANDERED DELICATELY THROUGH THE WELL-STOCKED STORE, AISLES OF ITEMS UNINTERESTING TO ME STACKED HIGHER THAN EVEN MY HEIGHT. CLANMATE [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19341705]ROSE[/url], A JUNK COLLECTOR FOR ALL I AM CONCERNED, HAD ASKED ME EARLIER IN THE DAY TO VISIT THE SHOP TO SEE WHAT ITEMS MAY CATCH MY EYE THAT SHE WOULD LIKE. I HAD NO SAY IN THE MATTER, AS ELDER [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=107181]IXEN[/url] HAD WALKED UP IN THAT VERY MOMENT AND URGED ME TO GO. THE ARMORY THAT WHICH WAS MY STATION WILL BE SAFE FOR A FEW HOURS HE SAID. NOTHING WAS CATCHING MY EYE, AND I DO NOT HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR WHAT ROSE WOULD EVEN CONSIDER VALUABLE AMONG THESE DUSTY SHELVES. I CLACKED MY TEETH TOGETHER IN FRUSTRATION CAUSING A BIT OF ELECTRICAL DISCHARGE TO JUMP FROM MY JAWS TO THE METAL SHELVING. IT CAUSED A SHARP CLICKING NOISE, WHICH TO MY DISMAY ATTRACTED THE ATTENTION OF THE OVERLY TALKATIVE SHOPKEEPER. AS HE BEGINS CHATTERING I SLOWLY TRY TO BACK AWAY DOWN THE AISLE, CAREFUL NOT TO BUMP THE SHELVES WITH TAIL OR WING. I WAS NOT QUICK ENOUGH. THE COATL, WITH HIS OFF-TUNE HUM OF CHATTER, COMMENTED ABOUT A PIECE HE JUST FOUND ON THE BOTTOM SHELF, AN ARMLET WITH INTRICATE KNOT PATTERNS. I PAUSED, TRANSFIXED BY THE GLOWING GEMS AFFIXED TO THE BAND. THEY GLOWED AND CRACKLED INSIDE, LIKE THE INSIDE OF A REACTOR CORE. MOTES OF ELECTRICITY DANCED IN THE FACETED FACES. I REACHED OUT, NOT ENTIRELY IN CONTROL OF MY ACTIONS, AND TOUCHED THE ITEM. SHARP CRACKLES AND ELECTRICITY JOLTED UP MY ARM, BLACKING OUT MY VISION AND CAUSING MY BODY TO KNOCK OVER THE SHELVING WHICH I HAD TRIED TO BE CAREFUL NOT TO BUMP. 01000001 01000001 01000001 01000001 01000001 01001000 00100001 00100000 01001000 01100101 01101100 01110000 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100001 00100001 00100001 00100000 01000111 01100101 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101111 01100110 01100110 00100001 00100000 01001001 01110100 00100000 01101000 01110101 01110010 01110100 01110011 00100001 MEMORY: REBOOTING...COMPLETE. MY EYES OPENED TO SEE THE COATL STARING AT ME, MY HEAD WAS LAYING ON THE COLD FLOOR. MY ARM AND CHEST FELT LIKE BEES HAD BEEN FREED INTO IT, THE BUZZING SENSATION MUCH MORE INTENSE THAN THE USUAL LIGHTNING ENERGY I HAVE COURSING THROUGH MY CIRCUITS. I LOOK AT MY ARM TO SEE THE INTRICATE PATTERN OF THE ARMLET ETCHED INTO MY SKIN AND SOFTLY GLOWING. THE COATL TRIES TO MAKE A JEST ABOUT THE ARMLET AND THE SHELVING THAT I DID NOT CARE TO HEAR. I TRY TO STAND UP. END TEXT.[/font] [right][URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/10#post_34409619]NEXT ENTRY --->[/URL][/right]
Username: Stormdragon
User ID: 5665
Dragon Name: Echo
Dragon Picture:
19951008_350.png

DATA LOG: JULY 22 OF 2018. THUNDERCRACK CARNIVALE.

BEGIN TEXT.
I WANDERED DELICATELY THROUGH THE WELL-STOCKED STORE, AISLES OF ITEMS UNINTERESTING TO ME STACKED HIGHER THAN EVEN MY HEIGHT. CLANMATE ROSE, A JUNK COLLECTOR FOR ALL I AM CONCERNED, HAD ASKED ME EARLIER IN THE DAY TO VISIT THE SHOP TO SEE WHAT ITEMS MAY CATCH MY EYE THAT SHE WOULD LIKE. I HAD NO SAY IN THE MATTER, AS ELDER IXEN HAD WALKED UP IN THAT VERY MOMENT AND URGED ME TO GO. THE ARMORY THAT WHICH WAS MY STATION WILL BE SAFE FOR A FEW HOURS HE SAID.
NOTHING WAS CATCHING MY EYE, AND I DO NOT HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR WHAT ROSE WOULD EVEN CONSIDER VALUABLE AMONG THESE DUSTY SHELVES. I CLACKED MY TEETH TOGETHER IN FRUSTRATION CAUSING A BIT OF ELECTRICAL DISCHARGE TO JUMP FROM MY JAWS TO THE METAL SHELVING. IT CAUSED A SHARP CLICKING NOISE, WHICH TO MY DISMAY ATTRACTED THE ATTENTION OF THE OVERLY TALKATIVE SHOPKEEPER. AS HE BEGINS CHATTERING I SLOWLY TRY TO BACK AWAY DOWN THE AISLE, CAREFUL NOT TO BUMP THE SHELVES WITH TAIL OR WING.
I WAS NOT QUICK ENOUGH. THE COATL, WITH HIS OFF-TUNE HUM OF CHATTER, COMMENTED ABOUT A PIECE HE JUST FOUND ON THE BOTTOM SHELF, AN ARMLET WITH INTRICATE KNOT PATTERNS. I PAUSED, TRANSFIXED BY THE GLOWING GEMS AFFIXED TO THE BAND. THEY GLOWED AND CRACKLED INSIDE, LIKE THE INSIDE OF A REACTOR CORE. MOTES OF ELECTRICITY DANCED IN THE FACETED FACES. I REACHED OUT, NOT ENTIRELY IN CONTROL OF MY ACTIONS, AND TOUCHED THE ITEM.
SHARP CRACKLES AND ELECTRICITY JOLTED UP MY ARM, BLACKING OUT MY VISION AND CAUSING MY BODY TO KNOCK OVER THE SHELVING WHICH I HAD TRIED TO BE CAREFUL NOT TO BUMP. 01000001 01000001 01000001 01000001 01000001 01001000 00100001 00100000 01001000 01100101 01101100 01110000 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100001 00100001 00100001 00100000 01000111 01100101 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101111 01100110 01100110 00100001 00100000 01001001 01110100 00100000 01101000 01110101 01110010 01110100 01110011 00100001
MEMORY: REBOOTING...COMPLETE.
MY EYES OPENED TO SEE THE COATL STARING AT ME, MY HEAD WAS LAYING ON THE COLD FLOOR. MY ARM AND CHEST FELT LIKE BEES HAD BEEN FREED INTO IT, THE BUZZING SENSATION MUCH MORE INTENSE THAN THE USUAL LIGHTNING ENERGY I HAVE COURSING THROUGH MY CIRCUITS. I LOOK AT MY ARM TO SEE THE INTRICATE PATTERN OF THE ARMLET ETCHED INTO MY SKIN AND SOFTLY GLOWING. THE COATL TRIES TO MAKE A JEST ABOUT THE ARMLET AND THE SHELVING THAT I DID NOT CARE TO HEAR.
I TRY TO STAND UP.
END TEXT.

H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
[b]Username:[/b] GardenWyrm [b]User ID:[/b] 260509 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Blitzen [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26252288] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262523/26252288_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Blitzen let out what would definitely be considered an undignified yelp, yanking her forearm back as the bracelet began to climb upwards. She realized quickly that that had been a poor decision, as the sharp motion only helped to unsteady her more as she was hit with a sudden dizziness... Blitzen blinked at the ground, which was now positioned very close to her face. She was vaguely aware of her companion, a coppercoil creeper of her own design, skittering along her shoulder and making concerned whirring and clicking noises as her eyes traveled over to her arm. She remained on the floor, tracing over the intricate, newly imprinted patterns on her already intricately patterned scales, and a single thought came to mind: "[i]What[/i], in the name of the Eleven, [i]was that?[/i]" [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/8#post_34395358]Next entry >[/url]
Username: GardenWyrm
User ID: 260509
Dragon Name: Blitzen
Dragon Picture:

Blitzen let out what would definitely be considered an undignified yelp, yanking her forearm back as the bracelet began to climb upwards. She realized quickly that that had been a poor decision, as the sharp motion only helped to unsteady her more as she was hit with a sudden dizziness...

Blitzen blinked at the ground, which was now positioned very close to her face. She was vaguely aware of her companion, a coppercoil creeper of her own design, skittering along her shoulder and making concerned whirring and clicking noises as her eyes traveled over to her arm. She remained on the floor, tracing over the intricate, newly imprinted patterns on her already intricately patterned scales, and a single thought came to mind:

"What, in the name of the Eleven, was that?"

Next entry >
tumblr_ntpomveVBX1tm17oeo5_75sq.png tumblr_od0azcs3HT1s2erpmo2_100.pngtumblr_p6tkjckJgZ1s2erpmo2_r2_250.pngtumblr_od0azcs3HT1s2erpmo1_100.pngtumblr_ntpomveVBX1tm17oeo6_75sq.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/8#post_34397461]Next Post[/url] [b]Username:[/b] @Saraceaser [b]User ID:[/b] 251571 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] EmerarudoIwa ('Emera') [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35045691] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350457/35045691_350.png[/img] [/url] (And her every loyal Familiar, Hyperion. :3) [item=Rusty Golem] Emerarudo Iwa was delighted when she came across the old antique shop; she always did have a passion for history, though of course it could never rival her love of Golem technology. Gently petting Hyperion's, her Rusty Golem and Familiar, head, she lead the way inside, making sure to leave the door open to allow the old Golem room to follow as he always did. Inside, she took a moment to glance around at just the amount of... stuff that littered the place. Just about everything she could imagine filled the shop, and she wandered around, feeling more than a bit embarrassed when she realized that, as being a Guardian, she was more than a little on the bigger side, which certainly didn't help as she found she kept knocking into things. Hyperion, of course, tried to help her whenever she knocked something over - which seemed to be every few steps - but he mostly also tried to keep from touching the strange and old things that covered about every available surface. Just when she was on the verge of leaving - after having knocked over the umpteenth thing since she arrived - Eugene instantly suddenly appeared, more then a little frightening her at his sudden appearance. Of course, she tried to excuse herself from the conversation - she had to mind her manners, she was raised to do so after all - but when he stopped, she found her natural curiosity as a scientist provoked when he picked up the one thing he apparently didn't know about. And it was... hypnotizing, the only word that she could think of when he removed the cloth and revealed the intricate and obviously very unique armband. And, for some reason she couldn't even begin to discern, the armband almost seemed to call out to her... When Emera next blinked, she immediately recoiled when she realized she had laid her claws on it. When the armband started to snake around her arm, she instantly felt light-headed and unwell, like something was almost intrinsically wrong, or maybe right? Her head feeling like it was stuffed with cotton, she couldn't tell. When she finally came around, the first thing she noticed was Hyperion's panicked calls and gentle yet frantic nudges at her shoulder, the rusty machinery that made up his body breaking through her fuzzy thoughts. The next thing she noticed was that she was laying down, while at the same time realizing she had no idea how she got there. Finally, as she opened her eyes and gently lifted a claw to Hyperion's head to calm the Golem, she had what appeared to be a tattoo on her arm which she knew she never had before, and from the strange sensation she knew that it wrapped all the way to part of her chest. When she looked back at Eugene, he gave her a very uncomfortable smile. "You're paying for that, right?" Still feeling groggy, she [b]decided to stay laying down for a while[/b], at least till she was sure she wasn't going to be sick when she tries to get back up. Pushing back her sleeve, she looked at the still slightly shifting tattoo - which she was pretty sure they didn't do that - before looking back at the Coatl; because he might know something... right?
Next Post
Username: @Saraceaser
User ID: 251571
Dragon Name: EmerarudoIwa ('Emera')
Dragon Picture:

35045691_350.png

(And her every loyal Familiar, Hyperion. :3)
Rusty Golem

Emerarudo Iwa was delighted when she came across the old antique shop; she always did have a passion for history, though of course it could never rival her love of Golem technology. Gently petting Hyperion's, her Rusty Golem and Familiar, head, she lead the way inside, making sure to leave the door open to allow the old Golem room to follow as he always did.

Inside, she took a moment to glance around at just the amount of... stuff that littered the place. Just about everything she could imagine filled the shop, and she wandered around, feeling more than a bit embarrassed when she realized that, as being a Guardian, she was more than a little on the bigger side, which certainly didn't help as she found she kept knocking into things. Hyperion, of course, tried to help her whenever she knocked something over - which seemed to be every few steps - but he mostly also tried to keep from touching the strange and old things that covered about every available surface.

Just when she was on the verge of leaving - after having knocked over the umpteenth thing since she arrived - Eugene instantly suddenly appeared, more then a little frightening her at his sudden appearance. Of course, she tried to excuse herself from the conversation - she had to mind her manners, she was raised to do so after all - but when he stopped, she found her natural curiosity as a scientist provoked when he picked up the one thing he apparently didn't know about.

And it was... hypnotizing, the only word that she could think of when he removed the cloth and revealed the intricate and obviously very unique armband. And, for some reason she couldn't even begin to discern, the armband almost seemed to call out to her... When Emera next blinked, she immediately recoiled when she realized she had laid her claws on it.

When the armband started to snake around her arm, she instantly felt light-headed and unwell, like something was almost intrinsically wrong, or maybe right? Her head feeling like it was stuffed with cotton, she couldn't tell.

When she finally came around, the first thing she noticed was Hyperion's panicked calls and gentle yet frantic nudges at her shoulder, the rusty machinery that made up his body breaking through her fuzzy thoughts. The next thing she noticed was that she was laying down, while at the same time realizing she had no idea how she got there. Finally, as she opened her eyes and gently lifted a claw to Hyperion's head to calm the Golem, she had what appeared to be a tattoo on her arm which she knew she never had before, and from the strange sensation she knew that it wrapped all the way to part of her chest.

When she looked back at Eugene, he gave her a very uncomfortable smile. "You're paying for that, right?"

Still feeling groggy, she decided to stay laying down for a while, at least till she was sure she wasn't going to be sick when she tries to get back up. Pushing back her sleeve, she looked at the still slightly shifting tattoo - which she was pretty sure they didn't do that - before looking back at the Coatl; because he might know something... right?
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
[b]Username:[/b] Dustclouds [b]User ID:[/b] 234930 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Mayhem [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23302169] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233022/23302169_350.png[/img] [/url] The skydancer blinks upwards from his spot on the ground. [i]Hmm[/i], he thinks. There's a reflection of himself with a plated tile on the ceiling, so he stops to admire his new festival gear. The new tattoo is alarming, but only for a moment. Nice design. [i]Nice time for a nap[/i]. Not bothering to rise from the ground, he squints at Eugene. "What do you want? Paying for things is more of something in Maje's realm of expertise. I'll call her, but only if you ask nicely."
Username: Dustclouds
User ID: 234930
Dragon Name: Mayhem
Dragon Picture:

23302169_350.png

The skydancer blinks upwards from his spot on the ground. Hmm, he thinks. There's a reflection of himself with a plated tile on the ceiling, so he stops to admire his new festival gear. The new tattoo is alarming, but only for a moment. Nice design. Nice time for a nap. Not bothering to rise from the ground, he squints at Eugene. "What do you want? Paying for things is more of something in Maje's realm of expertise. I'll call her, but only if you ask nicely."
FkU0xOo.gif
Name: Elsu User ID: 86710 Dragon Name: Dawntreader Dragon Pic: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43011106] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/430112/43011106_350.png[/img] [/url] Dawntreader blinked and groaned as he came to, and lifted his head to see Eugene peering down at him and at the...designs, emblazoned all along his arm. "Oh...Shhhhade," he blurted, too stunned to make sure his language was fit for polite company. He reached up to run a claw over the designs. "What happened? Ohhh, Caspian's gonna be -so mad-." He had just been congratulating himself on having evaded his fussy familiar's chaperoning -- and then of course -this- had to happen. "I...I dunno. I don't -think- I really wanted it, I just...it was so...-shiny-. I just wanted a closer look." He frowned. "Can you, um, fix it?" he ventured. A wave of dizziness came over him. He laid his head back down and decided to [b]lie there[/b] just a bit longer...
Name: Elsu
User ID: 86710
Dragon Name: Dawntreader
Dragon Pic:
43011106_350.png

Dawntreader blinked and groaned as he came to, and lifted his head to see Eugene peering down at him and at the...designs, emblazoned all along his arm. "Oh...Shhhhade," he blurted, too stunned to make sure his language was fit for polite company. He reached up to run a claw over the designs. "What happened? Ohhh, Caspian's gonna be -so mad-." He had just been congratulating himself on having evaded his fussy familiar's chaperoning -- and then of course -this- had to happen. "I...I dunno. I don't -think- I really wanted it, I just...it was so...-shiny-. I just wanted a closer look." He frowned. "Can you, um, fix it?" he ventured.
A wave of dizziness came over him. He laid his head back down and decided to lie there just a bit longer...
B1Vtq5s.gifRz7ZJcJ.png tumblr_inline_otq29dktir1qzyloc_500.gif Uxts8PW.gif gFwGJ3H.gif
@Stormdragon

The raffle itself is only open to OOF folks. You're still welcome and encouraged to participate though! We wrote an awesome story this year.

@Saraceaser

We'll be pinging you every day, connecting you to the post that follows your choice from the day before. When you enter a response on the google form, it adds your username to the appropriate pinglist (so, because you picked the "just lay there for a bit" option, you'll get pinged when that followup post happens tomorrow).
@Stormdragon

The raffle itself is only open to OOF folks. You're still welcome and encouraged to participate though! We wrote an awesome story this year.

@Saraceaser

We'll be pinging you every day, connecting you to the post that follows your choice from the day before. When you enter a response on the google form, it adds your username to the appropriate pinglist (so, because you picked the "just lay there for a bit" option, you'll get pinged when that followup post happens tomorrow).
jsX7QNc.pngYNbcTi1.gif3Cnuysy.png
[u][b]Introduction and Day 1[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] Katsuokai [b]User ID:[/b] 173419 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Unknown [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14969459] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/149695/14969459_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Unknown is a powerful Arcane Wizard, that used to be a Scholar at the Observatory what feels like many eons ago. He loves the stars and magic, but became disillusioned when the other Scholars didn't quite understand, nor supported, his fervor when studying the Arcane Arts. He left, became a hermit, formed a lifelong friendship with Gloomwillow, then he travelled the world, and finally, he found a place he could call home. His new home, a Clan that specialises in the study of Dream magic, a subject he had grown interested in during his years alone with Gloomwillow. When he heard of The Shifting Emporium, that it had reappeared after 1000 years, he just had to go see it with his own eyes. Usually, his Clan would send him out to escort the Clans festival-goers and diplomats to the Festival grounds, but this year he willingly offered himself to go there. Last Thundercrack Carnivale, after being pressured by his friends to join a cave exploration tour, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2239856/41#post_28603938]Dulce de Aventura[/url], alone with Gloomwillow, where he became trapped with some of the other festival goers and the seemingly incompetent cave guides. Then, at the Crystalline Gala, Fireclaw signed him up on a deadly [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2357265/72#post_31680867]event[/url] which almost killed him, while Fireclaw kept avoiding him 'cause he feared Unknown would be angry at him. Despite it all, he had tried to patch up their relationship, but the last straw was when Fireclaw tried to get his attention, do a trick with his Fire Magic, and accidentally making a fireball hit an abnormally large and powerful Hawksbill Goliath while they were out hunting. Unknown had survived the cave-in, the circus event, and killed the Goliath, but it was simply too much. After those multiple unfortunates events, he had not quite recovered his trust in other people, nor patched up his relationship with his friends and clanmates... . The most part of this year, he had spent on solo-missions, and trying to get away from the very apologetic and very much too energetic Fireclaw, his friend that convinced him to go on that darned cave exploration tour and do all those dangerous and silly things. This year he was dead-set on not joining any tours nor weird event, nor spend time with Fireclaw just in case his friend decides to pick a rematch with the Lightning cyborg dragon that beat him to a pulp last year, which caused him to not be able to join the cave exploration Tour with Unknown. A very impulsive and somewhat irresponsible friend he was, indeed. Unknown could just not help but sigh about their relationship. Having arrived at the Emporium, checked in at their Hotel, and decided where and when he was going to meet up with his clanmates to head back home to The Starfall Isles, he set out to explore the Market. Everywhere he went, magitek, ancient artefacts, and objects he had never saw before where stacked in the tents, and also a whole lot of what seemed like worthless junk. Regardless of the odd items laying around, some of them quite positively useless except for a dragon working at a junkyard, or for building spacecrafts like some of his clanmates did, he set out to find the obscure items, the magical ones, the ones that had secrets hidden in them, lost on most people's feeble minds. One shop in particular caught his eye, not for it curious name, Curious and Curios, but for the magical pull that drew him towards the shop, seemingly stacked with worthless items. The first day the proprietor, named Eugene, had talked his ear off describing in excruciating detail the history of some mundane non-magic silverware. This had led him stay clear from the place, but decided to try his luck again the next day, sneaking into the store unnoticed so he could take a good luck around and see if he could find the source of that mysterious magical energy that beckoned him to stay. The next day arrived, and his plan was foiled, 'cause just as suddenly as the Emporium appeared as if from thin air, the shop owner appeared just behind him as soon as he took two steps into the store. [i]What a weird place this is[/i], he thought to himself, Gloomwillow agreeing with him when his companion explained to him that not even they had noticed the shop owner presence. Eugene started to talk, and talk, and no matter what he and Gloomwillow did, he felt forced to stay and entertain the enthusiastic shop owner, or was it the magical energy of the placed that beckoned him to stay? Unknown was unsure, but just about as Eugene slowed down and Unknown saw his opportunity to leave and try again tomorrow, the proprietor bent down and picked up a mysterious object covered in a napkin from under one of the shelves. Eugene, mildly perplexed, but very curious about his new find, claimed that this wasn't one of his objects, that he knew every single item in his shop by heart. Eugene uncovered the object, and it turned out to be a beautifully crafted armband. All three of them are mesmerised, the intricate knotwork design of the armband twisted, turned and its gems glowed by themselves. [i]It looks like stars, constellations in the sky, and I can feel its call...[/i] suddenly, Unknown stopped abruptly in his thoughts, when he realised that he had started to stretch out his claw to touch it., just barely stopping himself an inch from it. What can this be... ?! He thought to himself, not having finished his thought when he realised that his claw was now touching the armband. [i]What... am I doing... ?[/i] he thought, confused, now suddenly feeling the need to escape when a small, sudden flash of light from the armband set off something strange, the armband seemed to be crawling up his arm. It was dizzying, and it was happening so quickly, was it his imagination? No, it wasn't, he could feel it tightening around his arm. He tried to reel back, muster his magic to blow the thing to pieces, but vertigo hit and soon, the lights went out as he collapsed on the floor. When he woke up just a few seconds later, and retches while he tried to incorporate himself and tried to look down at his right arm. As soon as he started to look, he realised that the armband was now gone, and in its place, a glowing tattoo had covered his entire arm. He used his magic to pull off his guise to see how far the tattoo had covered him, nauseating him even more than before, he couldn't properly move his body nor immediately get up, and using such a simple spell felt sickening. He looked up at Gloomwillow, who looked him over and concluded that it had seemed to stop expanding after reaching and partially covering his chest. He braced himself in case another sudden attack of vertigo were to hit him, and did his best to try to stand up again... . [br] [right][b][u]Next post: ---> [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/10#post_34406224]X[/url][/u][/b][/right]
Introduction and Day 1

Username: Katsuokai
User ID: 173419
Dragon Name: Unknown
Dragon Picture:

Unknown is a powerful Arcane Wizard, that used to be a Scholar at the Observatory what feels like many eons ago. He loves the stars and magic, but became disillusioned when the other Scholars didn't quite understand, nor supported, his fervor when studying the Arcane Arts. He left, became a hermit, formed a lifelong friendship with Gloomwillow, then he travelled the world, and finally, he found a place he could call home. His new home, a Clan that specialises in the study of Dream magic, a subject he had grown interested in during his years alone with Gloomwillow.

When he heard of The Shifting Emporium, that it had reappeared after 1000 years, he just had to go see it with his own eyes. Usually, his Clan would send him out to escort the Clans festival-goers and diplomats to the Festival grounds, but this year he willingly offered himself to go there. Last Thundercrack Carnivale, after being pressured by his friends to join a cave exploration tour, Dulce de Aventura, alone with Gloomwillow, where he became trapped with some of the other festival goers and the seemingly incompetent cave guides. Then, at the Crystalline Gala, Fireclaw signed him up on a deadly event which almost killed him, while Fireclaw kept avoiding him 'cause he feared Unknown would be angry at him.

Despite it all, he had tried to patch up their relationship, but the last straw was when Fireclaw tried to get his attention, do a trick with his Fire Magic, and accidentally making a fireball hit an abnormally large and powerful Hawksbill Goliath while they were out hunting. Unknown had survived the cave-in, the circus event, and killed the Goliath, but it was simply too much. After those multiple unfortunates events, he had not quite recovered his trust in other people, nor patched up his relationship with his friends and clanmates... .

The most part of this year, he had spent on solo-missions, and trying to get away from the very apologetic and very much too energetic Fireclaw, his friend that convinced him to go on that darned cave exploration tour and do all those dangerous and silly things.

This year he was dead-set on not joining any tours nor weird event, nor spend time with Fireclaw just in case his friend decides to pick a rematch with the Lightning cyborg dragon that beat him to a pulp last year, which caused him to not be able to join the cave exploration Tour with Unknown. A very impulsive and somewhat irresponsible friend he was, indeed. Unknown could just not help but sigh about their relationship.

Having arrived at the Emporium, checked in at their Hotel, and decided where and when he was going to meet up with his clanmates to head back home to The Starfall Isles, he set out to explore the Market.

Everywhere he went, magitek, ancient artefacts, and objects he had never saw before where stacked in the tents, and also a whole lot of what seemed like worthless junk. Regardless of the odd items laying around, some of them quite positively useless except for a dragon working at a junkyard, or for building spacecrafts like some of his clanmates did, he set out to find the obscure items, the magical ones, the ones that had secrets hidden in them, lost on most people's feeble minds.

One shop in particular caught his eye, not for it curious name, Curious and Curios, but for the magical pull that drew him towards the shop, seemingly stacked with worthless items. The first day the proprietor, named Eugene, had talked his ear off describing in excruciating detail the history of some mundane non-magic silverware. This had led him stay clear from the place, but decided to try his luck again the next day, sneaking into the store unnoticed so he could take a good luck around and see if he could find the source of that mysterious magical energy that beckoned him to stay.

The next day arrived, and his plan was foiled, 'cause just as suddenly as the Emporium appeared as if from thin air, the shop owner appeared just behind him as soon as he took two steps into the store. What a weird place this is, he thought to himself, Gloomwillow agreeing with him when his companion explained to him that not even they had noticed the shop owner presence.

Eugene started to talk, and talk, and no matter what he and Gloomwillow did, he felt forced to stay and entertain the enthusiastic shop owner, or was it the magical energy of the placed that beckoned him to stay? Unknown was unsure, but just about as Eugene slowed down and Unknown saw his opportunity to leave and try again tomorrow, the proprietor bent down and picked up a mysterious object covered in a napkin from under one of the shelves. Eugene, mildly perplexed, but very curious about his new find, claimed that this wasn't one of his objects, that he knew every single item in his shop by heart.

Eugene uncovered the object, and it turned out to be a beautifully crafted armband. All three of them are mesmerised, the intricate knotwork design of the armband twisted, turned and its gems glowed by themselves.

It looks like stars, constellations in the sky, and I can feel its call... suddenly, Unknown stopped abruptly in his thoughts, when he realised that he had started to stretch out his claw to touch it., just barely stopping himself an inch from it. What can this be... ?! He thought to himself, not having finished his thought when he realised that his claw was now touching the armband.

What... am I doing... ? he thought, confused, now suddenly feeling the need to escape when a small, sudden flash of light from the armband set off something strange, the armband seemed to be crawling up his arm.

It was dizzying, and it was happening so quickly, was it his imagination? No, it wasn't, he could feel it tightening around his arm. He tried to reel back, muster his magic to blow the thing to pieces, but vertigo hit and soon, the lights went out as he collapsed on the floor.

When he woke up just a few seconds later, and retches while he tried to incorporate himself and tried to look down at his right arm. As soon as he started to look, he realised that the armband was now gone, and in its place, a glowing tattoo had covered his entire arm. He used his magic to pull off his guise to see how far the tattoo had covered him, nauseating him even more than before, he couldn't properly move his body nor immediately get up, and using such a simple spell felt sickening. He looked up at Gloomwillow, who looked him over and concluded that it had seemed to stop expanding after reaching and partially covering his chest. He braced himself in case another sudden attack of vertigo were to hit him, and did his best to try to stand up again... .

Next post: ---> X
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
@Firra @akitcougar

Are we allowed to come back and edit our roleplay posts after each day's deadline? I have other stuff to do right now, so I can't double-check if I made any spelling mistakes, nor make my post look nice right now. ^^;
@Firra @akitcougar

Are we allowed to come back and edit our roleplay posts after each day's deadline? I have other stuff to do right now, so I can't double-check if I made any spelling mistakes, nor make my post look nice right now. ^^;
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
@Katsuokai
Yep! The choices are submitted in the google form. That’s the part that cannot be changed.
@Katsuokai
Yep! The choices are submitted in the google form. That’s the part that cannot be changed.
60787410.png 57806280.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41