Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Mayhem at the Market (CYOA)
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
@CharlieWeasleyy @SilverQuark @Disillusionist @WhitePhoenix @Illyrael @FawnStars7 @Lundlaeva @Thewarywatcher13 @Venusian @Hanakoto @Cheshly @Katsuokai @Watercolour @rubyredtan @Festival @Scatterspark @Chessboard @ThisOneIsBlue @daineger @Sidegrinder @Daemonengrau @ArtemisAgrotera @Goldia @JinxMoonstone @jbapple @Espoir @Maithax @Eialyne @Elsu @PhantomLullabies @GardenWyrm @Saraceaser @Dustclouds @Juri01 @Strawberrium @Thundershower @Elisse @felistopaz @GryphonSong @dividedAnimus @UmbraGlide @Saronai @Raistardragon @BlackwatchGenji @Rosoidela @HedwigHufflepuff @Stanzascale @dustclouds @Syceris @Elixiri @Gravebloom @counterfeat @Lonefox @RainbowWolfy @RemanLT @X3X @PyraDragon13 @TwilitRaven @Thewarywatcher13 @alyblaith @Nialatic @cieldobie @GuardianDragonak @Pandacow @Unika

Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay, but we’re finally ready to draw prizes. We’ll draw the first ten winners now and they have 24 hours to respond. If they don’t respond in 24 hours, then they are bumped to the top of the next drawing pool. If they once again don’t respond, then they are removed from the winners list. All winners were chosen using random.org.

This is the only time I’m going to ping everyone. If you want to be pinged for subsequent rounds, please let me know!
  1. Festival
  2. felistopaz
  3. dustclouds
  4. Daemonengrau
  5. CharlieWeasleyy
  6. GardenWyrm
  7. Lonefox
  8. Raistardragon
  9. Katsuokai
  10. Juri01

Lastly, we have a survey here for anyone who’d like to give us feedback on this event. None of the questions are required, so feel free to skip any question you don’t feel strongly about. Also, it’s anonymous.

Thanks for joining us, everyone!
@CharlieWeasleyy @SilverQuark @Disillusionist @WhitePhoenix @Illyrael @FawnStars7 @Lundlaeva @Thewarywatcher13 @Venusian @Hanakoto @Cheshly @Katsuokai @Watercolour @rubyredtan @Festival @Scatterspark @Chessboard @ThisOneIsBlue @daineger @Sidegrinder @Daemonengrau @ArtemisAgrotera @Goldia @JinxMoonstone @jbapple @Espoir @Maithax @Eialyne @Elsu @PhantomLullabies @GardenWyrm @Saraceaser @Dustclouds @Juri01 @Strawberrium @Thundershower @Elisse @felistopaz @GryphonSong @dividedAnimus @UmbraGlide @Saronai @Raistardragon @BlackwatchGenji @Rosoidela @HedwigHufflepuff @Stanzascale @dustclouds @Syceris @Elixiri @Gravebloom @counterfeat @Lonefox @RainbowWolfy @RemanLT @X3X @PyraDragon13 @TwilitRaven @Thewarywatcher13 @alyblaith @Nialatic @cieldobie @GuardianDragonak @Pandacow @Unika

Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay, but we’re finally ready to draw prizes. We’ll draw the first ten winners now and they have 24 hours to respond. If they don’t respond in 24 hours, then they are bumped to the top of the next drawing pool. If they once again don’t respond, then they are removed from the winners list. All winners were chosen using random.org.

This is the only time I’m going to ping everyone. If you want to be pinged for subsequent rounds, please let me know!
  1. Festival
  2. felistopaz
  3. dustclouds
  4. Daemonengrau
  5. CharlieWeasleyy
  6. GardenWyrm
  7. Lonefox
  8. Raistardragon
  9. Katsuokai
  10. Juri01

Lastly, we have a survey here for anyone who’d like to give us feedback on this event. None of the questions are required, so feel free to skip any question you don’t feel strongly about. Also, it’s anonymous.

Thanks for joining us, everyone!
60787410.png 57806280.png
[center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/429830638388903936/467702356809875476/Prizes.png[/img] [left][size=4]These prizes will be raffled off at the end of the week. Earn tickets by submitting the google form and by making a roleplay post in this thread. Those who participate every day will get a bonus four tickets. Check out this post each day to see what new prizes have been added![/size][/left] [quote=Proto-laser] [item=electricians power pack] [/quote] [quote=Magical Guidance] [item=companion comet] [/quote] [quote=Emporium Native] [item=Primary Gene: Pinstripe][item=Secondary Gene: Trail][item=tertiary gene: capsule][item=unhatched lightning egg] [/quote] [quote=Andraste] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38496353] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384964/38496353_350.png[/img] [/url] Unbred, gened gen1 with lore, apparel, and eliminate. [/quote] [quote=Cotriona][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38475425] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384755/38475425_350.png[/img] [/url] Unbred, gened gen1 with lore, apparel, and eliminate. [/quote] [quote=Mirshann][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1787277] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/17873/1787277_350.png[/img] [/url] Level 25, low 7 digit imperial with lore, apparel, and eliminate. [/quote] [quote=Taliesin][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41429906] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414300/41429906_350.png[/img] [/url] Unbred, gened gen1 with lore and apparel.[/quote] [quote=Transfomation] [item=Primary Gene: Skink][item=Secondary Gene: Spinner] [/quote] [quote=Sewer Mutations] [item=Primary Gene: Poison][item=Secondary Gene: Toxin][/quote] [quote=Fine Wares] [item=alchemist eyewear][item=golden glow alchemist tools][item=Peacebringer's mantle] [/quote] [quote=Exquisite Goods] [item=Black Protective eyewear][item=supercharged alchemist tools][item=Whisperer's Mantle] [/quote] [quote=Pleasant Commodities] [item=orange Protective eyewear][item=primary alchemist tools][item=twice-dyed mantle] [/quote] [quote=Superb Equipment] [item=White Protective eyewear][item=dusklight alchemist tools][item=mysterious mantle] [/quote] [quote=Reveler][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=sparkling goblin] [/quote] [quote=Celebrant][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=vista: thundercrack carnivale][/quote] [quote=Trash or Treasure?] [item=ornate battle armor] [/quote] [quote=Subtle Disguise?][item=Venom Rogue Belt][item=Venom Rogue Bracers][item=Venom Rogue Cape] [item=Venom Rogue Footpads][item=Venom Rogue Gloves][item=Venom Rogue Hood][item=Venom Rogue Mask] [item=Venom Rogue Tail Binding][item=Venom Rogue Trousers][item=Venom Rogue Vest][item=Venom Rogue Wing Guard] [/quote] [quote=Mood Lighting] [item=ghost flame candles][item=haunted flame candles][item=gossamer flame candles][item=solar flame candles][item=ethereal flame candles] [/quote] [quote=Nighttime Bazaar][item=Celebration sage lantern][item=Charming sage lantern][item=Dusty sage lantern][item=Golden sage lantern] [item=Learned sage lantern][item=Lucky sage lantern][item=Mystic sage lantern][item=Verdant sage lantern] [/quote] [quote=Protective Articles] [item=Aeruginous Leather Skullcap][item=Aeruginous Scale Bracers][item=Aeruginous Scale Cuirass][item=Aeruginous Scale Gorget] [item=Aeruginous Scale Greaves][item=Aeruginous Scale Tassets][item=Aeruginous Scale Wingplates][item=Aeruginous Tail Tatters] [/quote] [quote=Curios][item=marva's wondrous whimsy][item=marva's incredible ire][/quote] [quote=Swamp Monster][item=Seaside Kelpie Mane] [item=bramble Mantle][item=Marshwisp colony][item=mossy maze colony] [/quote] [quote=Salvage] [item=prismatic token][item=charged sprocket]x99[/quote] [quote=Pet Shop] One each of the GW fams except bosses, choose 2. [item=black iron creeper][item=chromefeather lookout][item=clattercog engineer][item=construction mith][item=coppercoil creeper][item=mistral minion][item=monkey wrench][item=scrapmetal tracker][item=sentinel mith][item=sentry squawker][item=spellbound golem][item=steelhound][item=swift lumen][item =swift volt] [/quote] [size=7][font=Gabriola][b]All prizes added![/b][/font][/size] [/center]
Prizes.png

These prizes will be raffled off at the end of the week. Earn tickets by submitting the google form and by making a roleplay post in this thread. Those who participate every day will get a bonus four tickets.

Check out this post each day to see what new prizes have been added!
Proto-laser wrote:
Magical Guidance wrote:
Companion Comet
Emporium Native wrote:
Primary Gene: Pinstripe Secondary Gene: Trail Tertiary Gene: Capsule Unhatched Lightning Egg
Andraste wrote:

38496353_350.png

Unbred, gened gen1 with lore, apparel, and eliminate.
Cotriona wrote:

38475425_350.png

Unbred, gened gen1 with lore, apparel, and eliminate.
Mirshann wrote:

1787277_350.png

Level 25, low 7 digit imperial with lore, apparel, and eliminate.
Taliesin wrote:

41429906_350.png

Unbred, gened gen1 with lore and apparel.
Transfomation wrote:
Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Spinner
Sewer Mutations wrote:
Primary Gene: Poison Secondary Gene: Toxin
Fine Wares wrote:
Alchemist Eyewear Golden Glow Alchemist Tools Peacebringer's Mantle
Exquisite Goods wrote:
Black Protective Eyewear Supercharged Alchemist Tools Whisperer's Mantle
Pleasant Commodities wrote:
Orange Protective Eyewear Primary Alchemist Tools Twice-Dyed Mantle
Superb Equipment wrote:
White Protective Eyewear Dusklight Alchemist Tools Mysterious Mantle
Reveler wrote:
Unhatched Lightning Egg Sparkling Goblin
Celebrant wrote:
Unhatched Lightning Egg Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale
Trash or Treasure? wrote:
Ornate Battle Armor
Subtle Disguise? wrote:
Venom Rogue Belt Venom Rogue Bracers Venom Rogue Cape
Venom Rogue Footpads Venom Rogue Gloves Venom Rogue Hood Venom Rogue Mask
Venom Rogue Tail Binding Venom Rogue Trousers Venom Rogue Vest Venom Rogue Wing Guard
Mood Lighting wrote:
Ghost Flame Candles Haunted Flame Candles Gossamer Flame Candles Solar Flame Candles Ethereal Flame Candles
Nighttime Bazaar wrote:
Celebration Sage Lantern Charming Sage Lantern Dusty Sage Lantern Golden Sage Lantern
Learned Sage Lantern Lucky Sage Lantern Mystic Sage Lantern Verdant Sage Lantern
Protective Articles wrote:
Aeruginous Leather Skullcap Aeruginous Scale Bracers Aeruginous Scale Cuirass Aeruginous Scale Gorget
Aeruginous Scale Greaves Aeruginous Scale Tassets Aeruginous Scale Wingplates Aeruginous Tail Tatters
Curios wrote:
Marva's Wondrous Whimsy Marva's Incredible Ire
Swamp Monster wrote:
Seaside Kelpie Mane Bramble Mantle Marshwisp Colony Mossy Maze Colony
Salvage wrote:
Prismatic Token Charged Sprocket x99
Pet Shop wrote:
One each of the GW fams except bosses, choose 2.

Black Iron Creeper Chromefeather Lookout Clattercog Engineer Construction Mith Coppercoil Creeper Mistral Minion Monkey Wrench Scrapmetal Tracker Sentinel Mith Sentry Squawker Spellbound Golem Steelhound Swift Lumen Swift Volt

All prizes added!

60787410.png 57806280.png
Oh my goodness I got on the first call? I'll add my choices in a bit when my kids are napping.

1) Proto-lazer
2) magical guidance
3) mood lighting
4) Cotriona
5) Andraste
6) salvage
7) protective articles
8) night time bazzar
Oh my goodness I got on the first call? I'll add my choices in a bit when my kids are napping.

1) Proto-lazer
2) magical guidance
3) mood lighting
4) Cotriona
5) Andraste
6) salvage
7) protective articles
8) night time bazzar
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@Firra

Thank you!!! ;D

1. Proto-laser
2. Emporium Native
3. Magical Guidance
4. Sewer Mutations
5. Transfomation
6. Trash or Treasure?
7. Mood Lighting
8. Reveler
9. Celebrant
@Firra

Thank you!!! ;D

1. Proto-laser
2. Emporium Native
3. Magical Guidance
4. Sewer Mutations
5. Transfomation
6. Trash or Treasure?
7. Mood Lighting
8. Reveler
9. Celebrant
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
Please ping me until it is all over.
Please ping me until it is all over.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
I would liked to be pinged please! :)
I would liked to be pinged please! :)
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
Ping please?
Ping please?
@Firra

Oh my gosh, I actually got into the drawing! Thanks so much for hosting this event, it was so much fun (even if Eglantine did supposedly meet an awful fate)!

1. Reveler
2. Salvage
3. Pet Shop (Steelhound and Swift Volt???)
4. Curios
5. Nighttime Bazaar
6. Emporium Native
7. Sewer Mutations
8. Superb Equipment
@Firra

Oh my gosh, I actually got into the drawing! Thanks so much for hosting this event, it was so much fun (even if Eglantine did supposedly meet an awful fate)!

1. Reveler
2. Salvage
3. Pet Shop (Steelhound and Swift Volt???)
4. Curios
5. Nighttime Bazaar
6. Emporium Native
7. Sewer Mutations
8. Superb Equipment
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
Continue pings please!
Continue pings please!

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
AAAAA I WON SOMETHING??

1. Emporium Native
2. Protective Articles
3. Mood Lighting
4. Nighttime Bazaar
AAAAA I WON SOMETHING??

1. Emporium Native
2. Protective Articles
3. Mood Lighting
4. Nighttime Bazaar
tumblr_ntpomveVBX1tm17oeo5_75sq.png tumblr_od0azcs3HT1s2erpmo2_100.pngtumblr_p6tkjckJgZ1s2erpmo2_r2_250.pngtumblr_od0azcs3HT1s2erpmo1_100.pngtumblr_ntpomveVBX1tm17oeo6_75sq.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41