Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Mayhem at the Market (CYOA)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41
[center][b]Username:[/b] Daemonengrau [b]User ID:[/b] 359809 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Nalani [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35774206] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357743/35774206_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Nalani feels like laughing as she follows Cat and Andraste to the outside and down some sideways. But then, as soon as they are far enough away and the duo turns to her, it stops. She realizes they'll be saying goodbye. "Thank you," Nalani says quickly before one of the two can rise to speak. "This would've been a wonderful adventure if not for, you know, the mortal danger." Finally, a sad laugh bubbles up in her throat. "I learned a lot. About... about lightning, about touching artifacts, and about myself. All thanks to you. I'm... glad I met you. Thank you so much for everything." With that, she turns away and takes off. Can't have those two see her crying. ----- Thank you so much, this was a lot of fun! (Phew, the ending wasn't [i]that [/i]bad... she survived, so that's something.)
Username: Daemonengrau
User ID: 359809
Dragon Name: Nalani

35774206_350.png

Nalani feels like laughing as she follows Cat and Andraste to the outside and down some sideways. But then, as soon as they are far enough away and the duo turns to her, it stops. She realizes they'll be saying goodbye.
"Thank you," Nalani says quickly before one of the two can rise to speak. "This would've been a wonderful adventure if not for, you know, the mortal danger." Finally, a sad laugh bubbles up in her throat. "I learned a lot. About... about lightning, about touching artifacts, and about myself. All thanks to you. I'm... glad I met you. Thank you so much for everything."
With that, she turns away and takes off. Can't have those two see her crying.
Thank you so much, this was a lot of fun!
(Phew, the ending wasn't that bad... she survived, so that's something.)
frcomm48.png
…WELP. You two sure didn’t hold back! Dayum, that’s a lot of grim endings. X,) Looks to me like around 1/3 of us players met with a terrible fate. Thanks for running this. ^^ Also, maybe I’m missing something obvious (I half-wonder if I missed an ‘ask the team’ answer about it), but, can I ask how stuff from the Second Age is still around? I presume the book found down one of the paths was written by a dragon, but I wasn't sure how dragonkind could know about details like about the Speaker. Maybe I'm just being nitpicky though, and that potentially the likes of carved tablets survived to give a visual depiction of that bit of history. Sorry. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/496947][img]https://i.imgur.com/aQV9y2C.png[/img][/url][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/50a4a2c6b077f26a5388cb6e4a14e600/tumblr_inline_o4mb4eBfd61ttfumm_250.png[/img][item=glowing pocket mouse][/center] The lightning tower looked to be his best bet. Lennuh struggled over. [i]‘Emergency discharge’? That should work.[/i] As he struggled to focus his vision, the Fae managed to press the right button, but by that point he could barely flutter and stood no chance of getting clear in time. Thankfully, Lennuh didn’t tumble from the rooftop while he was prone, but Cat returned to pull him to safety. The Fae made out words of encouragement from the Pearlcatcher, and fought to stay conscious. The next thing Lennuh knew after losing that fight was the home of Enzul, with Jingle curled up beside the Fae. After all that had happened, tea was most welcome. Though likely even more welcome to return to once the removal operation was concluded. The explanation of the device came while Lennuh was recovering from the pain, and so he didn’t make notes immediately. [i]Something from the Second Age? How did something functioning survive?[/i] He wondered. The Fae swallowed the last of the tea and started focussing on thoughts of home to avoid dwelling on the grave cost of the artefact. “No.” Lennuh answered Cat in a small voice. Jailbreaking was not a known skill of his. His frills deflated and then flapped in a sigh. “Just don’t ask me to fight anyone. Please.” The Fae felt he’d brought a lot of trouble onto the heads of his saviours. Sure, maybe they were the types to cause trouble anyway, and they didn’t make the best of first impressions, but it couldn’t be denied he owed them his life. Thanks to Catriona, Lennuh had learnt the meaning of the phrase ‘honour among thieves’, and so, with his light-fingered new friend, the Fae sent off the Carnivale with one last adventure.
…WELP. You two sure didn’t hold back! Dayum, that’s a lot of grim endings. X,) Looks to me like around 1/3 of us players met with a terrible fate. Thanks for running this. ^^

Also, maybe I’m missing something obvious (I half-wonder if I missed an ‘ask the team’ answer about it), but, can I ask how stuff from the Second Age is still around? I presume the book found down one of the paths was written by a dragon, but I wasn't sure how dragonkind could know about details like about the Speaker. Maybe I'm just being nitpicky though, and that potentially the likes of carved tablets survived to give a visual depiction of that bit of history. Sorry.

aQV9y2C.pngtumblr_inline_o4mb4eBfd61ttfumm_250.png Glowing Pocket Mouse

The lightning tower looked to be his best bet. Lennuh struggled over. ‘Emergency discharge’? That should work. As he struggled to focus his vision, the Fae managed to press the right button, but by that point he could barely flutter and stood no chance of getting clear in time.

Thankfully, Lennuh didn’t tumble from the rooftop while he was prone, but Cat returned to pull him to safety. The Fae made out words of encouragement from the Pearlcatcher, and fought to stay conscious.
The next thing Lennuh knew after losing that fight was the home of Enzul, with Jingle curled up beside the Fae. After all that had happened, tea was most welcome. Though likely even more welcome to return to once the removal operation was concluded. The explanation of the device came while Lennuh was recovering from the pain, and so he didn’t make notes immediately. Something from the Second Age? How did something functioning survive? He wondered.

The Fae swallowed the last of the tea and started focussing on thoughts of home to avoid dwelling on the grave cost of the artefact.

“No.” Lennuh answered Cat in a small voice. Jailbreaking was not a known skill of his. His frills deflated and then flapped in a sigh. “Just don’t ask me to fight anyone. Please.” The Fae felt he’d brought a lot of trouble onto the heads of his saviours. Sure, maybe they were the types to cause trouble anyway, and they didn’t make the best of first impressions, but it couldn’t be denied he owed them his life.
Thanks to Catriona, Lennuh had learnt the meaning of the phrase ‘honour among thieves’, and so, with his light-fingered new friend, the Fae sent off the Carnivale with one last adventure.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@CharlieWeasleyy @SilverQuark @Disillusionist @WhitePhoenix @Illyrael @FawnStars7 @Lundlaeva @Thewarywatcher13 @Venusian @Hanakoto @Cheshly @Katsuokai @Watercolour @rubyredtan @Festival @Scatterspark @Chessboard @ThisOneIsBlue @daineger @Sidegrinder @Daemonengrau @ArtemisAgrotera @Goldia @JinxMoonstone @jbapple @Espoir @Maithax @Eialyne @Elsu @PhantomLullabies @GardenWyrm @Saraceaser @Dustclouds @Juri01 @Strawberrium @Thundershower @Elisse @felistopaz @GryphonSong @dividedAnimus @UmbraGlide @Saronai @Raistardragon @BlackwatchGenji @Rosoidela @HedwigHufflepuff @Stanzascale @dustclouds @Syceris @Elixiri @Gravebloom @counterfeat @Lonefox @RainbowWolfy @RemanLT @X3X @@Juri01 @PyraDragon13 @TwilitRaven @Thewarywatcher13 @alyblaith @Nialatic @cieldobie @GuardianDragonak @Pandacow @Unika

Whew! Thanks for participating everyone! This week was really hectic so I haven’t been able to engage with you all in the thread, but reading all your RPs has been the highlight of day.

If you want to see some of the other possible endings, you can play the Twine game (now with a back button!). If you want a little bit of backstory you can check out Cotriona’s and Andraste’s bios.

Please take a look at your ticket total >>here<<, and let us know if there are any errors. Two tickets are awarded for submitting the form each day and one ticket is awarded for roleplaying. If you participated everyday by submitting the forms, then you get four bonus tickets. Today is also a roleplaying day! We'll start drawing prizes tomorrow.

Prizes have been added to our raffle throughout the week. Check out the following post for the full list of prizes we have on offer!
@CharlieWeasleyy @SilverQuark @Disillusionist @WhitePhoenix @Illyrael @FawnStars7 @Lundlaeva @Thewarywatcher13 @Venusian @Hanakoto @Cheshly @Katsuokai @Watercolour @rubyredtan @Festival @Scatterspark @Chessboard @ThisOneIsBlue @daineger @Sidegrinder @Daemonengrau @ArtemisAgrotera @Goldia @JinxMoonstone @jbapple @Espoir @Maithax @Eialyne @Elsu @PhantomLullabies @GardenWyrm @Saraceaser @Dustclouds @Juri01 @Strawberrium @Thundershower @Elisse @felistopaz @GryphonSong @dividedAnimus @UmbraGlide @Saronai @Raistardragon @BlackwatchGenji @Rosoidela @HedwigHufflepuff @Stanzascale @dustclouds @Syceris @Elixiri @Gravebloom @counterfeat @Lonefox @RainbowWolfy @RemanLT @X3X @@Juri01 @PyraDragon13 @TwilitRaven @Thewarywatcher13 @alyblaith @Nialatic @cieldobie @GuardianDragonak @Pandacow @Unika

Whew! Thanks for participating everyone! This week was really hectic so I haven’t been able to engage with you all in the thread, but reading all your RPs has been the highlight of day.

If you want to see some of the other possible endings, you can play the Twine game (now with a back button!). If you want a little bit of backstory you can check out Cotriona’s and Andraste’s bios.

Please take a look at your ticket total >>here<<, and let us know if there are any errors. Two tickets are awarded for submitting the form each day and one ticket is awarded for roleplaying. If you participated everyday by submitting the forms, then you get four bonus tickets. Today is also a roleplaying day! We'll start drawing prizes tomorrow.

Prizes have been added to our raffle throughout the week. Check out the following post for the full list of prizes we have on offer!
60787410.png 57806280.png
[center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/429830638388903936/467702356809875476/Prizes.png[/img] [left][size=4]These prizes will be raffled off at the end of the week. Earn tickets by submitting the google form and by making a roleplay post in this thread. Those who participate every day will get a bonus four tickets. [/size][/left] [quote=Proto-laser] [item=electricians power pack] [/quote] [quote=Magical Guidance] [item=companion comet] [/quote] [quote=Emporium Native] [item=Primary Gene: Pinstripe][item=Secondary Gene: Trail][item=tertiary gene: capsule][item=unhatched lightning egg] [/quote] [quote=Andraste] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38496353] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384964/38496353_350.png[/img] [/url] Unbred, gened gen1 with lore, apparel, and eliminate. [/quote] [quote=Cotriona][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38475425] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384755/38475425_350.png[/img] [/url] Unbred, gened gen1 with lore, apparel, and eliminate. [/quote] [quote=Mirshann][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1787277] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/17873/1787277_350.png[/img] [/url] Level 25, low 7 digit imperial with lore, apparel, and eliminate. [/quote] [quote=Taliesin][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41429906] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414300/41429906_350.png[/img] [/url] Unbred, gened gen1 with lore and apparel.[/quote] [quote=Transfomation] [item=Primary Gene: Skink][item=Secondary Gene: Spinner] [/quote] [quote=Sewer Mutations] [item=Primary Gene: Poison][item=Secondary Gene: Toxin][/quote] [quote=Fine Wares] [item=alchemist eyewear][item=golden glow alchemist tools][item=Peacebringer's mantle] [/quote] [quote=Exquisite Goods] [item=Black Protective eyewear][item=supercharged alchemist tools][item=Whisperer's Mantle] [/quote] [quote=Pleasant Commodities] [item=orange Protective eyewear][item=primary alchemist tools][item=twice-dyed mantle] [/quote] [quote=Superb Equipment] [item=White Protective eyewear][item=dusklight alchemist tools][item=mysterious mantle] [/quote] [quote=Reveler][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=sparkling goblin] [/quote] [quote=Celebrant][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=vista: thundercrack carnivale][/quote] [quote=Trash or Treasure?] [item=ornate battle armor] [/quote] [quote=Subtle Disguise?][item=Venom Rogue Belt][item=Venom Rogue Bracers][item=Venom Rogue Cape] [item=Venom Rogue Footpads][item=Venom Rogue Gloves][item=Venom Rogue Hood][item=Venom Rogue Mask] [item=Venom Rogue Tail Binding][item=Venom Rogue Trousers][item=Venom Rogue Vest][item=Venom Rogue Wing Guard] [/quote] [quote=Mood Lighting] [item=ghost flame candles][item=haunted flame candles][item=gossamer flame candles][item=solar flame candles][item=ethereal flame candles] [/quote] [quote=Nighttime Bazaar][item=Celebration sage lantern][item=Charming sage lantern][item=Dusty sage lantern][item=Golden sage lantern] [item=Learned sage lantern][item=Lucky sage lantern][item=Mystic sage lantern][item=Verdant sage lantern] [/quote] [quote=Protective Articles] [item=Aeruginous Leather Skullcap][item=Aeruginous Scale Bracers][item=Aeruginous Scale Cuirass][item=Aeruginous Scale Gorget] [item=Aeruginous Scale Greaves][item=Aeruginous Scale Tassets][item=Aeruginous Scale Wingplates][item=Aeruginous Tail Tatters] [/quote] [quote=Curios][item=marva's wondrous whimsy][item=marva's incredible ire][/quote] [quote=Swamp Monster][item=Seaside Kelpie Mane] [item=bramble Mantle][item=Marshwisp colony][item=mossy maze colony] [/quote] [quote=Salvage] [item=prismatic token][item=charged sprocket]x99[/quote] [quote=Pet Shop] One each of the GW fams except bosses, choose 2. [item=black iron creeper][item=chromefeather lookout][item=clattercog engineer][item=construction mith][item=coppercoil creeper][item=mistral minion][item=monkey wrench][item=scrapmetal tracker][item=sentinel mith][item=sentry squawker][item=spellbound golem][item=steelhound][item=swift lumen][item =swift volt] [/quote] [/center]
Prizes.png

These prizes will be raffled off at the end of the week. Earn tickets by submitting the google form and by making a roleplay post in this thread. Those who participate every day will get a bonus four tickets.
Proto-laser wrote:
Magical Guidance wrote:
Companion Comet
Emporium Native wrote:
Primary Gene: Pinstripe Secondary Gene: Trail Tertiary Gene: Capsule Unhatched Lightning Egg
Andraste wrote:

38496353_350.png

Unbred, gened gen1 with lore, apparel, and eliminate.
Cotriona wrote:

38475425_350.png

Unbred, gened gen1 with lore, apparel, and eliminate.
Mirshann wrote:

1787277_350.png

Level 25, low 7 digit imperial with lore, apparel, and eliminate.
Taliesin wrote:

41429906_350.png

Unbred, gened gen1 with lore and apparel.
Transfomation wrote:
Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Spinner
Sewer Mutations wrote:
Primary Gene: Poison Secondary Gene: Toxin
Fine Wares wrote:
Alchemist Eyewear Golden Glow Alchemist Tools Peacebringer's Mantle
Exquisite Goods wrote:
Black Protective Eyewear Supercharged Alchemist Tools Whisperer's Mantle
Pleasant Commodities wrote:
Orange Protective Eyewear Primary Alchemist Tools Twice-Dyed Mantle
Superb Equipment wrote:
White Protective Eyewear Dusklight Alchemist Tools Mysterious Mantle
Reveler wrote:
Unhatched Lightning Egg Sparkling Goblin
Celebrant wrote:
Unhatched Lightning Egg Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale
Trash or Treasure? wrote:
Ornate Battle Armor
Subtle Disguise? wrote:
Venom Rogue Belt Venom Rogue Bracers Venom Rogue Cape
Venom Rogue Footpads Venom Rogue Gloves Venom Rogue Hood Venom Rogue Mask
Venom Rogue Tail Binding Venom Rogue Trousers Venom Rogue Vest Venom Rogue Wing Guard
Mood Lighting wrote:
Ghost Flame Candles Haunted Flame Candles Gossamer Flame Candles Solar Flame Candles Ethereal Flame Candles
Nighttime Bazaar wrote:
Celebration Sage Lantern Charming Sage Lantern Dusty Sage Lantern Golden Sage Lantern
Learned Sage Lantern Lucky Sage Lantern Mystic Sage Lantern Verdant Sage Lantern
Protective Articles wrote:
Aeruginous Leather Skullcap Aeruginous Scale Bracers Aeruginous Scale Cuirass Aeruginous Scale Gorget
Aeruginous Scale Greaves Aeruginous Scale Tassets Aeruginous Scale Wingplates Aeruginous Tail Tatters
Curios wrote:
Marva's Wondrous Whimsy Marva's Incredible Ire
Swamp Monster wrote:
Seaside Kelpie Mane Bramble Mantle Marshwisp Colony Mossy Maze Colony
Salvage wrote:
Prismatic Token Charged Sprocket x99
Pet Shop wrote:
One each of the GW fams except bosses, choose 2.

Black Iron Creeper Chromefeather Lookout Clattercog Engineer Construction Mith Coppercoil Creeper Mistral Minion Monkey Wrench Scrapmetal Tracker Sentinel Mith Sentry Squawker Spellbound Golem Steelhound Swift Lumen Swift Volt
[b]Username:[/b] Goldia [b]User ID:[/b] 362966 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Amara [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39473350] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394734/39473350_350.png[/img] [/url] Now that the artifact has been removed from her arm, Amara can relax and reflect. She realises that magic really can be scary and dangerous to the uninformed, but also - and perhaps more importantly - she has learned that she is a clever, resourceful dragon who can handle herself in a tight spot - this whole experience could have turned out a lot worse! As nervous as she was in coming to the Shifting Emporium, the experience has been well worth it, and she has even made some friends... sort of. Speaking of, Cat is apparently locked up. Amara is not sure of the details, and never got to know Cat very well, but... well it seems churlish to not help Andy's friend. She takes a deep breath and says "ok, one last thing before going home - so what's the plan?!"
Username: Goldia
User ID: 362966
Dragon Name: Amara
Dragon Picture:

39473350_350.png

Now that the artifact has been removed from her arm, Amara can relax and reflect. She realises that magic really can be scary and dangerous to the uninformed, but also - and perhaps more importantly - she has learned that she is a clever, resourceful dragon who can handle herself in a tight spot - this whole experience could have turned out a lot worse! As nervous as she was in coming to the Shifting Emporium, the experience has been well worth it, and she has even made some friends... sort of.

Speaking of, Cat is apparently locked up. Amara is not sure of the details, and never got to know Cat very well, but... well it seems churlish to not help Andy's friend. She takes a deep breath and says "ok, one last thing before going home - so what's the plan?!"
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
Somehow I didn't get the next ping so I missed a couple of days. How do I continue?
Somehow I didn't get the next ping so I missed a couple of days. How do I continue?
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@Stanzascale
I wish they'd tell us more about the second age. It's such a blank spot and so interesting. This is less that they've talked about how things can survive, and more that it doesn't make sense that there wouldn't be any signs left of a huge part of history. I mean, maybe I've missed an ask the team or something, but whole ages just don't get un-written out of history. I hope that makes sense and that I answered your question? ^^;

(It's a really interesting topic so if you have more info. I'd love to hear it!)

@RaiStarDragon
Ah, I'm afraid that with with the end of Thundercrack this game is also ending. You can play the Twine game on the first page though.
@Stanzascale
I wish they'd tell us more about the second age. It's such a blank spot and so interesting. This is less that they've talked about how things can survive, and more that it doesn't make sense that there wouldn't be any signs left of a huge part of history. I mean, maybe I've missed an ask the team or something, but whole ages just don't get un-written out of history. I hope that makes sense and that I answered your question? ^^;

(It's a really interesting topic so if you have more info. I'd love to hear it!)

@RaiStarDragon
Ah, I'm afraid that with with the end of Thundercrack this game is also ending. You can play the Twine game on the first page though.
Thanks for running this game! I had a lot of fun with it, even though I died horribly. It's not a CYOA if you can't be eaten by a tiger or beamed out of existence every second page. xD My tickets all seem right!
Thanks for running this game! I had a lot of fun with it, even though I died horribly. It's not a CYOA if you can't be eaten by a tiger or beamed out of existence every second page. xD My tickets all seem right!
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@Venusian
Hmmm, are you suuure you're dead?

:)
@Venusian
Hmmm, are you suuure you're dead?

:)
Congrats to everyone who's earned a custom badge for participating! Your badge is linked on your username. If you hadn't picked a dragon to adventure with, I used your current avatar dragon.

BlackwatchGenji
CharlieWeasleyy
Chessboard
counterfeat
Daemonengrau
daineger
Disillusionist
dividedAnimus
dustclouds
Elixiri
Elsu
Espoir
FawnStars7
felistopaz
Festival
GardenWyrm
Goldia
GryphonSong
Hanakoto
HedwigHufflepuff
Illyrael
jbapple
JinxMoonstone
Juri01
Katsuokai
Lonefox
PhantomLullabies
Rosoidela
rubyredtan
Saraceaser
Saronai
Scatterspark
SilverQuark
Siritys
Strawberrium
Stanzascale
Thewarywatcher13
Venusian
Watercolour
WhitePhoenix

Syceris
Stormdragon

@BlackwatchGenji @CharlieWeasleyy @Chessboard @Daemonengrau @daineger @Disillusionist @dividedAnimus @dustclouds @Elixiri @Elsu @Espoir @FawnStars7 @felistopaz @Festival @GardenWyrm @Goldia @GryphonSong @Hanakoto @HedwigHufflepuff @Illyrael @jbapple @JinxMoonstone @Juri01 @Katsuokai @Lonefox @PhantomLullabies @Venusian @counterfeat @Rosoidela @rubyredtan @Saraceaser @Saronai @Scatterspark @SilverQuark @Siritys @Strawberrium @Stanzascale @Thewarywatcher13 @Watercolour @WhitePhoenix @Syceris @Stormdragon
Congrats to everyone who's earned a custom badge for participating! Your badge is linked on your username. If you hadn't picked a dragon to adventure with, I used your current avatar dragon.

BlackwatchGenji
CharlieWeasleyy
Chessboard
counterfeat
Daemonengrau
daineger
Disillusionist
dividedAnimus
dustclouds
Elixiri
Elsu
Espoir
FawnStars7
felistopaz
Festival
GardenWyrm
Goldia
GryphonSong
Hanakoto
HedwigHufflepuff
Illyrael
jbapple
JinxMoonstone
Juri01
Katsuokai
Lonefox
PhantomLullabies
Rosoidela
rubyredtan
Saraceaser
Saronai
Scatterspark
SilverQuark
Siritys
Strawberrium
Stanzascale
Thewarywatcher13
Venusian
Watercolour
WhitePhoenix

Syceris
Stormdragon

@BlackwatchGenji @CharlieWeasleyy @Chessboard @Daemonengrau @daineger @Disillusionist @dividedAnimus @dustclouds @Elixiri @Elsu @Espoir @FawnStars7 @felistopaz @Festival @GardenWyrm @Goldia @GryphonSong @Hanakoto @HedwigHufflepuff @Illyrael @jbapple @JinxMoonstone @Juri01 @Katsuokai @Lonefox @PhantomLullabies @Venusian @counterfeat @Rosoidela @rubyredtan @Saraceaser @Saronai @Scatterspark @SilverQuark @Siritys @Strawberrium @Stanzascale @Thewarywatcher13 @Watercolour @WhitePhoenix @Syceris @Stormdragon
jsX7QNc.pngYNbcTi1.gif3Cnuysy.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41