Forum Games
Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Mayhem at the Market (CYOA)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
Please can I be added to the event pinglist? [b]Username:[/b] Lundlaeva [b]User ID:[/b] 13217 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Stark [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5443143] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/54432/5443143_350.png[/img] [/url] Stark really didn't know why he kept coming back to Curious and Curios. But sometimes he did find a piece of fascinating technological treasure in amongst the junk - or "antiques" as his golem Jarvis more tactfully put it. Unfortunately that usually meant a run-in with Eugene, and this time was no different. Until it suddenly [i]was[/i] different. Stark was used to his attention wandering when the old coatl started jabbering on about whatever - but not like this. Not fixating on one item. Certainly not touching it without even intending to reach out! The loss of control was as horrifying as the softly glowing tattoo that was now etched onto his arm and chest. Stark stared at it. Then he stared at it some more. It moved when he moved. It was - for better or worse - definitely [i]part of him[/i] now. He suddenly wished he'd taken the time to augment Jarvis's scanning and diagnostic capabilities. Ignoring Eugene's 'joke' about payment and Jarvis's nervous chirp of, "Sir?" Stark swallowed the nausea crawling up his throat and tried to roll over and get to his feet. ((Stark is my go-to dragon for Lightning Flight CYOAs - I've done 3 with him so far, and he's had some [i]Times[/i]. XD But his misfortune is always fun for me, anyway. :P [s]I love him really![/s] Looking forward to another adventure this Thundercrack!))
Please can I be added to the event pinglist?

Username: Lundlaeva
User ID: 13217
Dragon Name: Stark
Dragon Picture:

5443143_350.png

Stark really didn't know why he kept coming back to Curious and Curios. But sometimes he did find a piece of fascinating technological treasure in amongst the junk - or "antiques" as his golem Jarvis more tactfully put it. Unfortunately that usually meant a run-in with Eugene, and this time was no different.

Until it suddenly was different.

Stark was used to his attention wandering when the old coatl started jabbering on about whatever - but not like this. Not fixating on one item. Certainly not touching it without even intending to reach out!

The loss of control was as horrifying as the softly glowing tattoo that was now etched onto his arm and chest. Stark stared at it. Then he stared at it some more. It moved when he moved. It was - for better or worse - definitely part of him now.

He suddenly wished he'd taken the time to augment Jarvis's scanning and diagnostic capabilities.

Ignoring Eugene's 'joke' about payment and Jarvis's nervous chirp of, "Sir?" Stark swallowed the nausea crawling up his throat and tried to roll over and get to his feet.

((Stark is my go-to dragon for Lightning Flight CYOAs - I've done 3 with him so far, and he's had some Times. XD But his misfortune is always fun for me, anyway. :P I love him really! Looking forward to another adventure this Thundercrack!))
NlfNctV.png
NaNoWriMo
black-crystal-dragon.png
WMCEgD8.png
@akitcougar

Haha, i just edited my post to RP my choice for the day but thankyou for letting me know ^^
@akitcougar

Haha, i just edited my post to RP my choice for the day but thankyou for letting me know ^^
-insert cute signature here-
[b]Username:[/b] Thewarywatcher13 [b]User ID:[/b] 39058 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Sprocket [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5142552] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/51426/5142552_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] And, of course, she’s always accompanied by her [s]mostly[/s] reliable creeper, Cogger [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/7593.png[/img][/columns] Sprocket didn't really have a problem with long lectures or an appreciation for old, broken down things. She was something of a collector herself, and had entered the shop in the first place in hope of finding something to tinker with. But it helped when the object in question was one of actual interest. Spoons had no moving parts, and knives were utterly useless in her line of work. Why should she care who had owned it of she would not be the next owner? She had only hoped to turn the coatl’s attention to something actually intriguing this time, and whipped around at the mention of an item he didn't recognize. Here was something much more unusual than an old piece of molded silver. Sprocket did not recall walking over to Eugene, only the bizarre aftermath. Before she was even fully conscious of her situation the fae let out a series of clipped, monotonous notes that her familiar would recognize as a call for aid. She had firmly ordered Cogger to remain outside the shop- the creeper had a tendency to wander and couldn't really be trusted not to knock over one of Eugene’s teetering piles- but it would take little more than a suggestion to override that order. Like Sprocket, he wasn't very good at following orders that didn't interest him. And if the call was given before she was fully conscious, then the first thing she did after seeing the new tattoo and registering that she was on her back was to beat her wings to try and roll back over. Faes were the smallest of dragons, and as such she would never feel secure lying flat on the ground.
Username: Thewarywatcher13
User ID: 39058
Dragon Name: Sprocket
Dragon Picture:

5142552_350.png
And, of course, she’s always accompanied by her mostly reliable creeper, Cogger
7593.png

Sprocket didn't really have a problem with long lectures or an appreciation for old, broken down things. She was something of a collector herself, and had entered the shop in the first place in hope of finding something to tinker with. But it helped when the object in question was one of actual interest. Spoons had no moving parts, and knives were utterly useless in her line of work. Why should she care who had owned it of she would not be the next owner?

She had only hoped to turn the coatl’s attention to something actually intriguing this time, and whipped around at the mention of an item he didn't recognize. Here was something much more unusual than an old piece of molded silver.

Sprocket did not recall walking over to Eugene, only the bizarre aftermath. Before she was even fully conscious of her situation the fae let out a series of clipped, monotonous notes that her familiar would recognize as a call for aid. She had firmly ordered Cogger to remain outside the shop- the creeper had a tendency to wander and couldn't really be trusted not to knock over one of Eugene’s teetering piles- but it would take little more than a suggestion to override that order. Like Sprocket, he wasn't very good at following orders that didn't interest him.

And if the call was given before she was fully conscious, then the first thing she did after seeing the new tattoo and registering that she was on her back was to beat her wings to try and roll back over. Faes were the smallest of dragons, and as such she would never feel secure lying flat on the ground.
amWUKjN.png UM7SJ.gif
[b]Username:[/b] OpalNova [b]User ID:[/b] 395247 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Smolder [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42480929] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/424810/42480929_350.png[/img] [/url] In hindsight, one of the things she liked about Mainframe was how [i]that[/i] Coatl, at least, was very direct. Straight to the point. He spoke plainly and bluntly of science and magic and miracles, and he'd given Smolder ten lifetimes worth of questions, but she'd been able to glean a few scattered answers, too. She hadn't really appreciated that quality about him until she was staring at the same selection of silverware for... going on half an hour, her gut told her. Granted, magic - and thus, perhaps, miracles - could lie in seemingly mundane things. Within the last week, she'd watched him turn coral into dragons, and stones into creatures, and put fresh meat back on ancient bones. That was what drove Smolder to this antique store in the first place, trying to untangle the mystery of what happened when science and magic overlapped [i]just right.[/i] And, granted, she might have been thinking too small, but she was decently sure that this dusty old collection of forks didn't have any dragons sleeping in it. "Ah, you seem kind, good sir, but I fear that I'm not your... target audience." The spiral spoke quickly, making yet another attempt to escape this conversation. "I don't have much interest in silverware, sorry to say, unless there's some kind of magic or science about it, I suppose-" Smolder rambled on for a while longer, speaking in tangled run-on sentences until the gleam of gemstones caught her eye. Oh. That looked special. Her claws drifted forward and rested on it's surface without her consent, a soft look of wonder etched on her features. She stared in awe as the knotwork whirled up her arm, leaving a softly glowing tattoo snaked across her arm and partially across her long body. [i]"You're going to pay for that, right?"[/i] "Gladly!" She chimed, breaking out into a grin. "This! This is exactly what I was looking for! How much?" She shifted her weight beneath her and tried to get up off the ground - she always felt more like herself when she was twisting and twirling in the sky, and she'd not stay on the ground any longer than she could help.
Username: OpalNova
User ID: 395247
Dragon Name: Smolder
Dragon Picture:
42480929_350.png

In hindsight, one of the things she liked about Mainframe was how that Coatl, at least, was very direct. Straight to the point. He spoke plainly and bluntly of science and magic and miracles, and he'd given Smolder ten lifetimes worth of questions, but she'd been able to glean a few scattered answers, too. She hadn't really appreciated that quality about him until she was staring at the same selection of silverware for... going on half an hour, her gut told her.

Granted, magic - and thus, perhaps, miracles - could lie in seemingly mundane things. Within the last week, she'd watched him turn coral into dragons, and stones into creatures, and put fresh meat back on ancient bones. That was what drove Smolder to this antique store in the first place, trying to untangle the mystery of what happened when science and magic overlapped just right. And, granted, she might have been thinking too small, but she was decently sure that this dusty old collection of forks didn't have any dragons sleeping in it.

"Ah, you seem kind, good sir, but I fear that I'm not your... target audience." The spiral spoke quickly, making yet another attempt to escape this conversation. "I don't have much interest in silverware, sorry to say, unless there's some kind of magic or science about it, I suppose-" Smolder rambled on for a while longer, speaking in tangled run-on sentences until the gleam of gemstones caught her eye.

Oh.

That looked special. Her claws drifted forward and rested on it's surface without her consent, a soft look of wonder etched on her features. She stared in awe as the knotwork whirled up her arm, leaving a softly glowing tattoo snaked across her arm and partially across her long body.

"You're going to pay for that, right?"

"Gladly!" She chimed, breaking out into a grin. "This! This is exactly what I was looking for! How much?" She shifted her weight beneath her and tried to get up off the ground - she always felt more like herself when she was twisting and twirling in the sky, and she'd not stay on the ground any longer than she could help.
GRmuABI.png
[b]Username:[/b] Maithax [b]User ID:[/b] 231746 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Blizzard [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26458566] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/264586/26458566_350.png[/img] [/url] Blizzard stares down at her arm, frowning at the glowing tattoo. She hears the shopkeeper's words but doesn't respond, instead choosing to just lie there for a bit longer. If she tried to stand up, she felt that she wouldn't be able to stay standing for long.
Username: Maithax
User ID: 231746
Dragon Name: Blizzard
Dragon Picture:

26458566_350.png

Blizzard stares down at her arm, frowning at the glowing tattoo. She hears the shopkeeper's words but doesn't respond, instead choosing to just lie there for a bit longer. If she tried to stand up, she felt that she wouldn't be able to stay standing for long.
153a5v5.jpg Hey! Psst! Join my cult. It requires a blue dragon with an eerie ghastcrown & the Spectral Shroud vista. Friend me if you join! We have a thread!
@Lundlaeva

I just realized I missed your question. When you enter a response on the google form, it adds your username to the appropriate pinglist (so, because you picked the "try to stand up" option, you'll get pinged when that followup post happens tomorrow).
@Lundlaeva

I just realized I missed your question. When you enter a response on the google form, it adds your username to the appropriate pinglist (so, because you picked the "try to stand up" option, you'll get pinged when that followup post happens tomorrow).
jsX7QNc.pngN30ZRH3.png YNbcTi1.gif9oHyjN0.pnglightning_3.png
@akitcougar Cool, thank you! ^-^
@akitcougar Cool, thank you! ^-^
NlfNctV.png
NaNoWriMo
black-crystal-dragon.png
WMCEgD8.png
[b]Username:[/b] Eialyne [b]User ID:[/b] 100265 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Krayt [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12542059] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/125421/12542059_350.png[/img] [/url] All Krayt had wanted was to go antiquing. It was a hobby of hers, and her lair back home tended to be decked out with trinkets of varrying ages, though always in a very artful and organized way. She hated clutter. What she hadn't expected was...well, whatever had just happened. "If I am to pay for this I'd rather think it should be with a significant discount as this was involuntary," she told Eugene from where she rested on the floor, eyes shut. From her stint as the clan's temporary healer, she decided it was best to make sure her head stopped spinning before making an effort to stand.
Username: Eialyne
User ID: 100265
Dragon Name: Krayt
Dragon Picture:

12542059_350.png

All Krayt had wanted was to go antiquing. It was a hobby of hers, and her lair back home tended to be decked out with trinkets of varrying ages, though always in a very artful and organized way. She hated clutter.

What she hadn't expected was...well, whatever had just happened. "If I am to pay for this I'd rather think it should be with a significant discount as this was involuntary," she told Eugene from where she rested on the floor, eyes shut. From her stint as the clan's temporary healer, she decided it was best to make sure her head stopped spinning before making an effort to stand.
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
[size=4][font=Georgia][b]Username:[/b] Hanakoto[/font][/size] [size=4][font=Georgia][b]User ID:[/b] 29910[/font][/size] [size=4][font=Georgia][b]Dragon Name:[/b] Addiction[/font][/size] [b][size=4][font=Georgia]Dragon Picture:[/font][/size][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42850966] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/428510/42850966.png[/img][/url] [size=4][font=book antiqua]Addiction growled as she stumbled to her feet, tail lashing. She'd known that being the newest acolytes of the Black Ice Temple meant that the imperials would surely be picked for festival duty; she just hadn't expected to lose that last sparring match to Asesina. Vowing to train harder with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42958088]Andhera[/url] when she got back, Addiction fixed the shopkeeper with a death glare, ignoring the tattoo crawling up her left arm.[/font][/size] [size=4][color=#0D1E24][font=garamond][b]"You trying to kill me, moron?"[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Username: Hanakoto
User ID: 29910
Dragon Name: Addiction
Dragon Picture:
42850966.png

Addiction growled as she stumbled to her feet, tail lashing. She'd known that being the newest acolytes of the Black Ice Temple meant that the imperials would surely be picked for festival duty; she just hadn't expected to lose that last sparring match to Asesina. Vowing to train harder with Andhera when she got back, Addiction fixed the shopkeeper with a death glare, ignoring the tattoo crawling up her left arm.

"You trying to kill me, moron?"
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
[b]Username:[/b] Cheshly [b]User ID:[/b] 322302 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Rainy [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35197255] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351973/35197255_350.png[/img] [/url] She's currently sitting on a lightning nest so she's not in my liar but she is in fact my dragon
Username: Cheshly
User ID: 322302
Dragon Name: Rainy
Dragon Picture:

35197255_350.png

She's currently sitting on a lightning nest so she's not in my liar but she is in fact my dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42