Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Mayhem at the Market (CYOA)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41
[b]Username:[/b] GardenWyrm [b]User ID:[/b] 260509 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Blitzen [b]Dragon Picture:[/b][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26252288] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262523/26252288_350.png[/img] [/url] [outfit=496658][/center] Blitzen's heart was pounding in her chest as she stood over her now-unconscious assailant, lingering for only a moment before rushing the dragons attacking Cotriona. Their current situation was most certainly her fault, but she couldn't just leave her here on her own! She wouldn't even know who Enzul [i]was[/i] if Cotriona hadn't told her! Electricity crackled along her left arm, building and releasing as she slammed an Electric Slash into the nearest of the dragons fighting Cotriona, using the element of surprise to her advantage. She wouldn't abandon her guide. She would help her fight. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/4#post_34384414]<< First entry[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/18#post_34438919]< Last entry[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/29#post_34481047]Next entry >[/url]
Username: GardenWyrm
User ID: 260509
Dragon Name: Blitzen
Dragon Picture:

26252288_350.png

Disguise

Blitzen's heart was pounding in her chest as she stood over her now-unconscious assailant, lingering for only a moment before rushing the dragons attacking Cotriona. Their current situation was most certainly her fault, but she couldn't just leave her here on her own! She wouldn't even know who Enzul was if Cotriona hadn't told her!

Electricity crackled along her left arm, building and releasing as she slammed an Electric Slash into the nearest of the dragons fighting Cotriona, using the element of surprise to her advantage. She wouldn't abandon her guide. She would help her fight.

<< First entry - < Last entry - Next entry >
tumblr_ntpomveVBX1tm17oeo5_75sq.png tumblr_od0azcs3HT1s2erpmo2_100.pngtumblr_p6tkjckJgZ1s2erpmo2_r2_250.pngtumblr_od0azcs3HT1s2erpmo1_100.pngtumblr_ntpomveVBX1tm17oeo6_75sq.png
As Dawntreader paged his way through the book -- carefully, after his initial opening of it made the corners of a few more pages break off and crumble to dust in his claws -- he was seized by memories of trying to sit still during tutoring sessions with his familiar (he never tried particularly -hard-). At the time, he hadn't seen much use in memorizing old glyphs or formulae. Didn't Arcane dragons all just kind of wing it with magic, anyway? He liked -their- style. Why try to contain something as cool as magic inside dry old diagrams?

Yet he was not immune to curiosity, and he -had- managed to learn a few things. As he looked at the book, now, and felt his arm tingling, -aching- with ancient magic, he suddenly realized the importance of such things. Magic didn't particularly -care- whether one liked etching circles or carving runes. Magic had its own ways, and it was up to dragons to figure out whether it chose to travel through gestures or chanting, or whether -it- would choose to reach out and touch a dragon's mind, and allow itself to seem as if were but some creative manifestation of will.

Seized by a sudden desire to be around someone knowing, capable, clever, wise, he wrapped up the book, gathered up the contraption, and went in search of Andraste.
As Dawntreader paged his way through the book -- carefully, after his initial opening of it made the corners of a few more pages break off and crumble to dust in his claws -- he was seized by memories of trying to sit still during tutoring sessions with his familiar (he never tried particularly -hard-). At the time, he hadn't seen much use in memorizing old glyphs or formulae. Didn't Arcane dragons all just kind of wing it with magic, anyway? He liked -their- style. Why try to contain something as cool as magic inside dry old diagrams?

Yet he was not immune to curiosity, and he -had- managed to learn a few things. As he looked at the book, now, and felt his arm tingling, -aching- with ancient magic, he suddenly realized the importance of such things. Magic didn't particularly -care- whether one liked etching circles or carving runes. Magic had its own ways, and it was up to dragons to figure out whether it chose to travel through gestures or chanting, or whether -it- would choose to reach out and touch a dragon's mind, and allow itself to seem as if were but some creative manifestation of will.

Seized by a sudden desire to be around someone knowing, capable, clever, wise, he wrapped up the book, gathered up the contraption, and went in search of Andraste.
B1Vtq5s.gifRz7ZJcJ.png tumblr_inline_otq29dktir1qzyloc_500.gif Uxts8PW.gif gFwGJ3H.gif
[b]Username:[/b] Goldia [b]User ID:[/b] 362966 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Amara [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39473350] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394734/39473350_350.png[/img] [/url] Amara knows she should just take the device, get back to Andy and try to get those answers she's been wanting. But... figuring out this device is like an irresistible puzzle. And who is Andy anyway? I mean, last you saw, she was making explosions in the bazaar. There's got to be connections between the tattoo, the book and the device, maybe she should take this moment to see what she can work out for herself. Overcome with curiosity, Amara gives in and examines the device, trying hard not to think about how wrong this could go... a short look can't do too much harm surely?!?!
Username: Goldia
User ID: 362966
Dragon Name: Amara
Dragon Picture:

39473350_350.png

Amara knows she should just take the device, get back to Andy and try to get those answers she's been wanting. But... figuring out this device is like an irresistible puzzle. And who is Andy anyway? I mean, last you saw, she was making explosions in the bazaar. There's got to be connections between the tattoo, the book and the device, maybe she should take this moment to see what she can work out for herself.

Overcome with curiosity, Amara gives in and examines the device, trying hard not to think about how wrong this could go... a short look can't do too much harm surely?!?!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Firra
I fell asleep before submitting my Google form for yesterday (X_X) Should I use Twine to replay my previous choices? Or submit a response from the post I last was on?
@Firra
I fell asleep before submitting my Google form for yesterday (X_X) Should I use Twine to replay my previous choices? Or submit a response from the post I last was on?
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
@ThisOneIsBlue @Firra

The google forms for yesterday are closed, unfortunately, so your best bet is to go through the Twine to catch up if you don't want to dig through the thread, and then use whichever of today's links is the right one. :)
@ThisOneIsBlue @Firra

The google forms for yesterday are closed, unfortunately, so your best bet is to go through the Twine to catch up if you don't want to dig through the thread, and then use whichever of today's links is the right one. :)
jsX7QNc.pngYNbcTi1.gif3Cnuysy.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30376052] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303761/30376052_350.png[/img] [/url] Manasurge continued her wanderings throughout the marketplace, still feeling rather weakened from her newfound tattoo. She tried to listen in on what other dragons were talking about, hoping they might give her a clue that would lead her to Enzul, but she wasn't having much luck. The sight of a large museum made her forget all about her problems for a moment. Even in her weakened state, she couldn't resist the urge to look inside. It wasn't like she was in that much of a rush to fix this, after all, and she wanted to see what all was on display. Sadly, none of the dragons inside seemed to be of much help either, though the rumors about the museum's storage area were somewhat interesting. Manasurge suddenly began to howl in pain as her tattoo flared up again, this time with a glow that was visible to everyone else in the atrium. Not wanting to attract any unwanted attention- what if someone here was working for Eugene?- she dashed outside in a hurry, only to stumble into a hole and collapse for a moment. The tattoo was still growing, and Manasurge had a worrying feeling that she was running out of time to fix this. It was then that she turned her attention to the pair of double doors that she had ended up next to when she'd fallen down the hole. The magical lock on them was smoking and sparking, and she quickly realized that it had been from the surge of magic her tattoo had released. "This can't be a coincidence," she said to herself. Glancing around to make sure no one was looking, the Tundra forced open the doors and let herself in. Maybe there was someone or something down here that could help her.

30376052_350.png

Manasurge continued her wanderings throughout the marketplace, still feeling rather weakened from her newfound tattoo. She tried to listen in on what other dragons were talking about, hoping they might give her a clue that would lead her to Enzul, but she wasn't having much luck.

The sight of a large museum made her forget all about her problems for a moment. Even in her weakened state, she couldn't resist the urge to look inside. It wasn't like she was in that much of a rush to fix this, after all, and she wanted to see what all was on display. Sadly, none of the dragons inside seemed to be of much help either, though the rumors about the museum's storage area were somewhat interesting.

Manasurge suddenly began to howl in pain as her tattoo flared up again, this time with a glow that was visible to everyone else in the atrium. Not wanting to attract any unwanted attention- what if someone here was working for Eugene?- she dashed outside in a hurry, only to stumble into a hole and collapse for a moment. The tattoo was still growing, and Manasurge had a worrying feeling that she was running out of time to fix this.

It was then that she turned her attention to the pair of double doors that she had ended up next to when she'd fallen down the hole. The magical lock on them was smoking and sparking, and she quickly realized that it had been from the surge of magic her tattoo had released. "This can't be a coincidence," she said to herself. Glancing around to make sure no one was looking, the Tundra forced open the doors and let herself in. Maybe there was someone or something down here that could help her.
xpP2XdL.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43421536] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/434216/43421536_350.png[/img] [/url] Honestly, Fern doesn't want to take anymore risks. That device might as well give her purple electrical hair, for all she knows. She puts it in her bag, with the book and tries to find her way back through the maze of junk.

43421536_350.png

Honestly, Fern doesn't want to take anymore risks. That device might as well give her purple electrical hair, for all she knows. She puts it in her bag, with the book and tries to find her way back through the maze of junk.
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42480929] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/424810/42480929_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Smolder fluttered through the museum, darting from artifact to artifact. One look at the spiral was all it would take to tell she was enraptured by this place, though her enthusiasm quickly fell when she realized that most of the items here were disappointingly mundane. This was the antique shop all over again. At least this time she could escape the mile long ramblings about forks. Still, she held out hope that something here would catch her eye. She floated from display to display, her expression falling a bit more with every useless discovery. Well, these were useful and interesting to someone, she was sure, but not to her. Eventually she slowed to a stop, heaving a sigh. How disappointing. Granted, it was a long shot to find something useful to her current predicament here, but it was salt in the wound that she hadn't even found anything [i]interesting[/i]. ... the back room, huh? Maybe that was where they were keeping their best items? Her curiosity was instantly peaked, and she tried to subtly trail behind the two dragons wrapped up in that conversation, but it seemed that they'd moved on to another topic. Smolder might have tried to follow for a while longer if she hadn't collapsed onto the ground with a sharp cry, her body curling in on itself. She wasn't used to pain. She was a medic and she grew up beside the Wyrmwound; she was used to seeing others in pain. The things that sicknesses created by the Plaguebringer herself could do...? It was nightmarish. But pain wasn't a feeling she had to deal with very often herself. And suddenly it felt like she needed to shed her skin ten times over, and a burning spread across her scales, weaving it's way up her body and snaking up to her neck. Okay. It was time to start taking this seriously. The other patrons were looking at her, now, some with confusion and most with concern. Was the tattoo glowing more brightly than before, or was it just in her mind? With her head still pounding, she took a deep breath to try and steady herself, picking herself up off the floor. She blinked until she stopped seeing double, floating slowly further down the stairwell. "Enzul?" She called, and then felt a bit silly, because what were the odds that the guardian would be here? It was a thin hope, but she found herself holding onto it. "If you're here, I could really use some help. It's urgent. Extremely urgent. As in, I'm going to die if you can't help me sort this one out." Saying the words out loud made them feel more real, and she silently promised herself not to do that again. It was getting hard not to, but she couldn't afford to panic right now.

Smolder fluttered through the museum, darting from artifact to artifact. One look at the spiral was all it would take to tell she was enraptured by this place, though her enthusiasm quickly fell when she realized that most of the items here were disappointingly mundane. This was the antique shop all over again. At least this time she could escape the mile long ramblings about forks.

Still, she held out hope that something here would catch her eye. She floated from display to display, her expression falling a bit more with every useless discovery. Well, these were useful and interesting to someone, she was sure, but not to her. Eventually she slowed to a stop, heaving a sigh. How disappointing. Granted, it was a long shot to find something useful to her current predicament here, but it was salt in the wound that she hadn't even found anything interesting.

... the back room, huh? Maybe that was where they were keeping their best items? Her curiosity was instantly peaked, and she tried to subtly trail behind the two dragons wrapped up in that conversation, but it seemed that they'd moved on to another topic. Smolder might have tried to follow for a while longer if she hadn't collapsed onto the ground with a sharp cry, her body curling in on itself.

She wasn't used to pain. She was a medic and she grew up beside the Wyrmwound; she was used to seeing others in pain. The things that sicknesses created by the Plaguebringer herself could do...? It was nightmarish. But pain wasn't a feeling she had to deal with very often herself. And suddenly it felt like she needed to shed her skin ten times over, and a burning spread across her scales, weaving it's way up her body and snaking up to her neck.

Okay. It was time to start taking this seriously.

The other patrons were looking at her, now, some with confusion and most with concern. Was the tattoo glowing more brightly than before, or was it just in her mind? With her head still pounding, she took a deep breath to try and steady herself, picking herself up off the floor.

She blinked until she stopped seeing double, floating slowly further down the stairwell. "Enzul?" She called, and then felt a bit silly, because what were the odds that the guardian would be here? It was a thin hope, but she found herself holding onto it. "If you're here, I could really use some help. It's urgent. Extremely urgent. As in, I'm going to die if you can't help me sort this one out." Saying the words out loud made them feel more real, and she silently promised herself not to do that again. It was getting hard not to, but she couldn't afford to panic right now.
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@firra
Just wanted to make sure i submitted my choice for today? I dont want to bombard you with three submissions on the google form cause of my bad memory today. I was on the path where I discovered the staircase by the museum after stumbling back from the tattoo's effects
i chose to go inside but wasn't sure if i did that this morning
@firra
Just wanted to make sure i submitted my choice for today? I dont want to bombard you with three submissions on the google form cause of my bad memory today. I was on the path where I discovered the staircase by the museum after stumbling back from the tattoo's effects
i chose to go inside but wasn't sure if i did that this morning
@Strawberrium

Yep, we've got your answer! (You picked "Go inside" this morning too)
@Strawberrium

Yep, we've got your answer! (You picked "Go inside" this morning too)
jsX7QNc.pngYNbcTi1.gif3Cnuysy.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41