Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Mayhem at the Market (CYOA)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 40 41
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30376052] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303761/30376052_350.png[/img] [/url] Unfortunately, being a Tundra, Manasurge found scorpions- even candied scorpions- to be borderline inedible. Still, she did her best to swallow it down quickly, hoping she could get something to wash it down with. The Pearlcatcher didn't seem to know anything about Enzul, but he directed Manasurge towards a slumbering Fae towards the corner of the restaurant. This dragon didn't seem like he would be of much more help either, as he instead started going on about how the Tundra needed to deliver a package for him. Her smile slowly faded as whatever enthusiasm Manasurge had had about going around in disguise was steadily starting to fade now. "I don't have time to deliver packages, I need to find Enzul now! It's an emergency!" she snapped at the Fae, but Carrock was already fast asleep. Sensing she wasn't going to get anything else out of him, Manasurge grumbled and made her exit from the restaurant. Maybe she'd play along with this Fae for now. Maybe. But she'd barely gotten a few feet out the door when her whole body began to ache again. She leaned against a wall, gasping for breath as the tattoo continued to grow. What would happen if it spread across her whole body? One thing was clear- Manasurge no longer had time for these distractions. Casting the paper she'd been given aside, the Tundra set out on her own in search of help. Someone out there in the marketplace had to know where Enzul was, and hopefully they'd be willing to divulge such information without giving her any more trouble!

30376052_350.png

Unfortunately, being a Tundra, Manasurge found scorpions- even candied scorpions- to be borderline inedible. Still, she did her best to swallow it down quickly, hoping she could get something to wash it down with.

The Pearlcatcher didn't seem to know anything about Enzul, but he directed Manasurge towards a slumbering Fae towards the corner of the restaurant. This dragon didn't seem like he would be of much more help either, as he instead started going on about how the Tundra needed to deliver a package for him. Her smile slowly faded as whatever enthusiasm Manasurge had had about going around in disguise was steadily starting to fade now.

"I don't have time to deliver packages, I need to find Enzul now! It's an emergency!" she snapped at the Fae, but Carrock was already fast asleep. Sensing she wasn't going to get anything else out of him, Manasurge grumbled and made her exit from the restaurant. Maybe she'd play along with this Fae for now. Maybe.

But she'd barely gotten a few feet out the door when her whole body began to ache again. She leaned against a wall, gasping for breath as the tattoo continued to grow. What would happen if it spread across her whole body?

One thing was clear- Manasurge no longer had time for these distractions. Casting the paper she'd been given aside, the Tundra set out on her own in search of help. Someone out there in the marketplace had to know where Enzul was, and hopefully they'd be willing to divulge such information without giving her any more trouble!
xpP2XdL.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43421536] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/434216/43421536_350.png[/img] [/url] "Yeah no but what?" The nocturne talks so fast Fern almost doesn't understand what she's saying. "You want me to get something from a junkyard I never heard of?" But the nocturne is gone before you can even finish that sentence properly. "Hm. Well.. Here goes, I guess?" Fern mutters to herself, whilest taking the middle road. "When will this day end? All I wanted was to just browse that little store, maybe find something odd. Well yeah, I found something odd and then two odd things appeared and then I followed one of them into an odd place with an odd but suprisingly lovely drink, and now I'm probably going to be stuck forever in some odd trash. Gee wiz laddies this day is the best of my life."

43421536_350.png

"Yeah no but what?" The nocturne talks so fast Fern almost doesn't understand what she's saying. "You want me to get something from a junkyard I never heard of?"
But the nocturne is gone before you can even finish that sentence properly.

"Hm. Well.. Here goes, I guess?" Fern mutters to herself, whilest taking the middle road. "When will this day end? All I wanted was to just browse that little store, maybe find something odd. Well yeah, I found something odd and then two odd things appeared and then I followed one of them into an odd place with an odd but suprisingly lovely drink, and now I'm probably going to be stuck forever in some odd trash. Gee wiz laddies this day is the best of my life."
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
I'm also a bit confused on the same bit being repeated three times? Is this our story? Did something go wrong in the copying? Just confused sorry!
I'm also a bit confused on the same bit being repeated three times? Is this our story? Did something go wrong in the copying? Just confused sorry!
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
@CharlieWeasleyy

Which bits are you talking about. I’ll check it out in case something did go wrong.
@CharlieWeasleyy

Which bits are you talking about. I’ll check it out in case something did go wrong.
60787410.png 57806280.png
@CharlieWeasleyy @Firra

I think Charlie is talking about the cold open? For today, we had a scene that occurred in all the timelines (other than you'll note that the dragon who got captured was the one who you did not follow in whatever path that was), and introduced a character who's important later on. The second half of each of the scenes is different and connects up properly to the scenes from yesterday and leads to today's choices.

Don't worry, we know what we're doing. We've spent far too much time plotting all this out. :)

If you're reading all the possible paths, I can see why you'd be a bit confused.
@CharlieWeasleyy @Firra

I think Charlie is talking about the cold open? For today, we had a scene that occurred in all the timelines (other than you'll note that the dragon who got captured was the one who you did not follow in whatever path that was), and introduced a character who's important later on. The second half of each of the scenes is different and connects up properly to the scenes from yesterday and leads to today's choices.

Don't worry, we know what we're doing. We've spent far too much time plotting all this out. :)

If you're reading all the possible paths, I can see why you'd be a bit confused.
jsX7QNc.pngYNbcTi1.gif3Cnuysy.png
Ahh! That makes sense. Yes that scene was influenced by a choice you made earlier in the story.
Ahh! That makes sense. Yes that scene was influenced by a choice you made earlier in the story.
60787410.png 57806280.png
[center][b]Username:[/b] Daemonengrau [b]User ID:[/b] 359809 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Nalani (still disguised) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35774206] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=35774206&skin=0&apparel=15301,26276,15317,15300,20557,10876&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url][/center] "[i]He keeps an eye out[/i]," Nalani hums mockingly, confident that no one around understands Coatl. "[i]He [/i]keeps an eye out[i]. Sure, why don't you tell me to go find Cotriona, since she might know about Enzul too?[/i]" Angered, she shakes her head and stashes the scorpion thing away. Maybe she'll find someone who wants to eat it later, or she'll 'accidentally' loose it. The fact that this Carrok dragon wants her to get something for him doesn't help either. She leaves, grumbling, asking herself how many dragons she'll have to accomodate in order to find that guardian. Is that even worth it? Nalani snorts another cloud of sparkling stardust from her nostrils, ensuring this time that no one sees her. But since the street's empty, she feels a little relieved. That's when the glowing marks start to ache. The pain grows quickly and leaves the alchemist breathless for a second before disappearing like nothing happened. Dazed, she looks at herself, only to be frozen in shock. "Darn," she whispers. "Oh no. I broke it. Shade-cursed astral magic. I-. I-" She pauses, absently rubbing her chest, collecting her thoughts. "Gotta find Enzul. Now." Still shaking, Nalani sprints to the market. She has to get her claws on that package. ASAP. She just hopes it's worth the trouble.
Username: Daemonengrau
User ID: 359809
Dragon Name: Nalani (still disguised)

dragon?did=35774206&skin=0&apparel=15301,26276,15317,15300,20557,10876&xt=dressing.png

"He keeps an eye out," Nalani hums mockingly, confident that no one around understands Coatl. "He keeps an eye out. Sure, why don't you tell me to go find Cotriona, since she might know about Enzul too?" Angered, she shakes her head and stashes the scorpion thing away. Maybe she'll find someone who wants to eat it later, or she'll 'accidentally' loose it.
The fact that this Carrok dragon wants her to get something for him doesn't help either. She leaves, grumbling, asking herself how many dragons she'll have to accomodate in order to find that guardian. Is that even worth it?
Nalani snorts another cloud of sparkling stardust from her nostrils, ensuring this time that no one sees her. But since the street's empty, she feels a little relieved.
That's when the glowing marks start to ache. The pain grows quickly and leaves the alchemist breathless for a second before disappearing like nothing happened. Dazed, she looks at herself, only to be frozen in shock.
"Darn," she whispers. "Oh no. I broke it. Shade-cursed astral magic. I-. I-" She pauses, absently rubbing her chest, collecting her thoughts. "Gotta find Enzul. Now."
Still shaking, Nalani sprints to the market. She has to get her claws on that package. ASAP.
She just hopes it's worth the trouble.
frcomm48.png
[b]Username:[/b] PhantomLullabies [b]User ID:[/b] 375287 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Caspian [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40647823] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/406479/40647823_350.png[/img] [/url] Well, with Cotriona gone for the moment and no other allies around, Caspian figures that his best chance lies with the two dragons he'd just met. This tattoo was starting to scare him. Caspian was grateful for his vest covering up the most obvious part of it. But he was eager to figure out exactly what was happening to him because of it. He quickened his pace towards the destination on the paper he'd been given and hoped that Carrok really would help him find Enzul.
Username: PhantomLullabies
User ID: 375287
Dragon Name: Caspian
Dragon Picture:

40647823_350.png

Well, with Cotriona gone for the moment and no other allies around, Caspian figures that his best chance lies with the two dragons he'd just met. This tattoo was starting to scare him. Caspian was grateful for his vest covering up the most obvious part of it. But he was eager to figure out exactly what was happening to him because of it. He quickened his pace towards the destination on the paper he'd been given and hoped that Carrok really would help him find Enzul.
She/her, Scorpio, Introvert, Ravenclaw, etc.
/raf/2692509/1#post_2692509]ZBGVDvr.png
[b]Username:[/b] cieldobie [b]User ID:[/b] 360147 [b]Dragon Name: [/b] Dyn [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39778276] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/397783/39778276_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Day 4[/b] [i]Go around on the side...[/i] Dyn complimented the sweet yet tart taste of the mead and was directed to find a junkyard where he might find the information he was seeking. With another bottle of blue mead on the go, the coatl set off. He found the place easily enough and stared in wonder at the towering piles of trashed metals and circuitry. Dyn would probably have stood there for hours if a friendly nocturne hadn't snapped him out of his thoughts. After listening to her fast paced rambling, Dyn chimed in with rambling of his own though much slower. It seemed a miracle Sparkplug had patience to listen to him thoroughly even as she fidgeted. When the coatl was finished, he was informed that the nocturne did not know Enzul and was told to go back to find Andraste [internally Dyn began to wonder if Enzul was even real in the first place then! What a grand joke mess that would be!]. He was also asked to find an important item on his way back. Dyn nodded in acceptance, already fluttering off. The coatl would have liked to take his time going through the junkyard to gaze up at the heaps that filled the place. But an itch from his tattoo reminded him of the urgency of the mission and so Dyn looked around for a path he could use. The way around rather than through it did seem clearer and quicker and would probably run less risk of something falling down from the trash heaps and burying him. So he went around.
Username: cieldobie
User ID: 360147
Dragon Name: Dyn

39778276_350.png

Day 4
Go around on the side...

Dyn complimented the sweet yet tart taste of the mead and was directed to find a junkyard where he might find the information he was seeking.

With another bottle of blue mead on the go, the coatl set off. He found the place easily enough and stared in wonder at the towering piles of trashed metals and circuitry. Dyn would probably have stood there for hours if a friendly nocturne hadn't snapped him out of his thoughts.

After listening to her fast paced rambling, Dyn chimed in with rambling of his own though much slower. It seemed a miracle Sparkplug had patience to listen to him thoroughly even as she fidgeted.

When the coatl was finished, he was informed that the nocturne did not know Enzul and was told to go back to find Andraste [internally Dyn began to wonder if Enzul was even real in the first place then! What a grand joke mess that would be!].

He was also asked to find an important item on his way back. Dyn nodded in acceptance, already fluttering off.

The coatl would have liked to take his time going through the junkyard to gaze up at the heaps that filled the place. But an itch from his tattoo reminded him of the urgency of the mission and so Dyn looked around for a path he could use. The way around rather than through it did seem clearer and quicker and would probably run less risk of something falling down from the trash heaps and burying him.

So he went around.
5BljFaZ.png6HFLo7i.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39971300] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/399714/39971300_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Argent sighs slightly, but shrugs it off. What appears to be quite a tangle now, may well be a fondly remembered adventure for tomorrow. He [b]takes the path straight ahead[/b] and continues his journey.

Argent sighs slightly, but shrugs it off. What appears to be quite a tangle now, may well be a fondly remembered adventure for tomorrow.

He takes the path straight ahead and continues his journey.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 40 41