Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Mayhem at the Market (CYOA)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/429830638388903936/467705972022837250/TCC2018-Banner-CYOA-500px.gif[/img] [quote=Mayhem at the Mysterious Market] [size=6][font=Gabriola]You arrived to join the festivities just before the sun set, draping the sprawling market in long shadows that never seemed to stay in the same place between one glance and the next. You didn’t know what expect out of the Shifting Emporium, maybe find a good deal on some magical items. Well, you certainly found a magical item, but this very far from a good deal.[/font][/size] [/quote] [center][size=7][font=Gabriola][b]This game is finished but you can play it [url=http://philome.la/dragonfilia/tcc2018---mayhem-at-the-mysterious-market]here[/url]![/b][/font][/size][/center] [size=4]Welcome Thundercrack Carnivale [i]Choose Your Own Adventure (CYOA)[/i] 2018! Everyone is welcome to play, but only Out of Flight players get raffle tickets. If you miss a few days, check this top post for a Twine Game to get caught up. This is a game where a new bit of story is introduced each day you will have to choose between two options presented. The choices you make influence how your story will end. All choices must be submitted through the google form links in order for it to count. If you miss a few days or join late, feel free to jump in! At the end of the week, there will be a raffle for all participants. You can earn two tickets by filling out the google form each day and one ticket for making a detailed roleplaying post in this thread, for a total of three tickets per day. If you participate every day, you earn a bonus 4 tickets. You cannot earn tickets for any missed days. Check out the Rules in the second post and the prizes in the third. More prizes will be revealed as the story advances![/size] I'm unfortunately very busy with life right now, so I'm most active in the morning and evening. If you have any questions, it may take me a while to get back to you.
TCC2018-Banner-CYOA-500px.gif
Mayhem at the Mysterious Market wrote:
You arrived to join the festivities just before the sun set, draping the sprawling market in long shadows that never seemed to stay in the same place between one glance and the next. You didn’t know what expect out of the Shifting Emporium, maybe find a good deal on some magical items. Well, you certainly found a magical item, but this very far from a good deal.

This game is finished but you can play it here!

Welcome Thundercrack Carnivale Choose Your Own Adventure (CYOA) 2018! Everyone is welcome to play, but only Out of Flight players get raffle tickets. If you miss a few days, check this top post for a Twine Game to get caught up.

This is a game where a new bit of story is introduced each day you will have to choose between two options presented. The choices you make influence how your story will end. All choices must be submitted through the google form links in order for it to count. If you miss a few days or join late, feel free to jump in!

At the end of the week, there will be a raffle for all participants. You can earn two tickets by filling out the google form each day and one ticket for making a detailed roleplaying post in this thread, for a total of three tickets per day. If you participate every day, you earn a bonus 4 tickets. You cannot earn tickets for any missed days.

Check out the Rules in the second post and the prizes in the third. More prizes will be revealed as the story advances!

I'm unfortunately very busy with life right now, so I'm most active in the morning and evening. If you have any questions, it may take me a while to get back to you.
60787410.png 57806280.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/398212408474206217/470593941834825738/sign5_copy.png[/img] [LIST] [*][size=4]If you have any questions or concerns, give me or @akitcougar a ping. [*][size=4]There are many branching options. We'll ping you to your current post each day so that it's easy to read and choose the next option. [*][size=4]If you get lost in the thread, let us know and we'll guide you back onto the right path. [*][size=4]If you're new, we'll be using Twine to help you catch up! [*][size=4]You get 2 tickets to the raffle when you fill out the current day's google form. [*][size=4]You get 1 ticket to the raffle when you make a post in the thread RPing your dragon. (If you've never RP'ed before, take a look below!) [*][size=4]The day's story will be posted between FR: 4:00 and FR 6:00 and your results need to be in by 4:00 FR. [*][size=4]Please don't be late, I won't be able to include it when I'm calculating tickets. [*][size=4]Please introduce me to your dragon in your first post! [*][size=4]Please don't delete posts! [*][size=4]Be nice. [/LIST] [size=4]Please introduce me to your dragon. I love to know about the dragons who are participating in the adventure. If you're joining later in the week, be sure to get caught up with the Twine in the first post![/size] [code] [b]Username:[/b] [b]User ID:[/b] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [/code] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/398212408474206217/470593918409637898/sign3_copy.png[/img] [size=4]I really like reading people's role-plays. I've really gotten to know some of the dragons from previous years and I really enjoy that. I'm subscribed to the thread, so there's no need to ping! Here's an example RP[/size] [quote][columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7247112] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/72472/7247112.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xx[/color] [nextcol] [size=4] Wethom is not at all a fan of crowds, so this market was very unpleasant for her. She far preferred, he long and lonely gathering trips. However, what with being in charge of meeting the clan's supply needs, she couldn't just overlook what a treasure trove the Shifting Emporium is. She steeled herself and dove deeper into the crowd.[/size] [/columns] [/quote]
sign5_copy.png

• If you have any questions or concerns, give me or @akitcougar a ping.
  • There are many branching options. We'll ping you to your current post each day so that it's easy to read and choose the next option.
  • If you get lost in the thread, let us know and we'll guide you back onto the right path.
  • If you're new, we'll be using Twine to help you catch up!
  • You get 2 tickets to the raffle when you fill out the current day's google form.
  • You get 1 ticket to the raffle when you make a post in the thread RPing your dragon. (If you've never RP'ed before, take a look below!)
  • The day's story will be posted between FR: 4:00 and FR 6:00 and your results need to be in by 4:00 FR.
  • Please don't be late, I won't be able to include it when I'm calculating tickets.
  • Please introduce me to your dragon in your first post!
  • Please don't delete posts!
  • Be nice.

Please introduce me to your dragon. I love to know about the dragons who are participating in the adventure. If you're joining later in the week, be sure to get caught up with the Twine in the first post!

Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]User ID:[/b] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] [b]Dragon Picture:[/b]

sign3_copy.png

I really like reading people's role-plays. I've really gotten to know some of the dragons from previous years and I really enjoy that. I'm subscribed to the thread, so there's no need to ping!

Here's an example RP
Quote:

7247112.png
xx
Wethom is not at all a fan of crowds, so this market was very unpleasant for her. She far preferred, he long and lonely gathering trips. However, what with being in charge of meeting the clan's supply needs, she couldn't just overlook what a treasure trove the Shifting Emporium is. She steeled herself and dove deeper into the crowd.
[center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/429830638388903936/467702356809875476/Prizes.png[/img] [left][size=4]These prizes will be raffled off at the end of the week. Earn tickets by submitting the google form and by making a roleplay post in this thread. Those who participate every day will get a bonus four tickets. Check out this post each day to see what new prizes have been added![/size][/left] [quote=Proto-laser] [item=electricians power pack] [/quote] [quote=Magical Guidance] [item=companion comet] [/quote] [quote=Emporium Native] [item=Primary Gene: Pinstripe][item=Secondary Gene: Trail][item=tertiary gene: capsule][item=unhatched lightning egg] [/quote] [quote=Andraste] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38496353] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384964/38496353_350.png[/img] [/url] Unbred, gened gen1 with lore, apparel, and eliminate. [/quote] [quote=Cotriona][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38475425] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384755/38475425_350.png[/img] [/url] Unbred, gened gen1 with lore, apparel, and eliminate. [/quote] [quote=Mirshann][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1787277] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/17873/1787277_350.png[/img] [/url] Level 25, low 7 digit imperial with lore, apparel, and eliminate. [/quote] [quote=Taliesin][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41429906] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414300/41429906_350.png[/img] [/url] Unbred, gened gen1 with lore and apparel.[/quote] [quote=Transfomation] [item=Primary Gene: Skink][item=Secondary Gene: Spinner] [/quote] [quote=Sewer Mutations] [item=Primary Gene: Poison][item=Secondary Gene: Toxin][/quote] [quote=Fine Wares] [item=alchemist eyewear][item=golden glow alchemist tools][item=Peacebringer's mantle] [/quote] [quote=Exquisite Goods] [item=Black Protective eyewear][item=supercharged alchemist tools][item=Whisperer's Mantle] [/quote] [quote=Pleasant Commodities] [item=orange Protective eyewear][item=primary alchemist tools][item=twice-dyed mantle] [/quote] [quote=Superb Equipment] [item=White Protective eyewear][item=dusklight alchemist tools][item=mysterious mantle] [/quote] [quote=Reveler][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=sparkling goblin] [/quote] [quote=Celebrant][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=vista: thundercrack carnivale][/quote] [quote=Trash or Treasure?] [item=ornate battle armor] [/quote] [quote=Subtle Disguise?][item=Venom Rogue Belt][item=Venom Rogue Bracers][item=Venom Rogue Cape] [item=Venom Rogue Footpads][item=Venom Rogue Gloves][item=Venom Rogue Hood][item=Venom Rogue Mask] [item=Venom Rogue Tail Binding][item=Venom Rogue Trousers][item=Venom Rogue Vest][item=Venom Rogue Wing Guard] [/quote] [quote=Mood Lighting] [item=ghost flame candles][item=haunted flame candles][item=gossamer flame candles][item=solar flame candles][item=ethereal flame candles] [/quote] [quote=Nighttime Bazaar][item=Celebration sage lantern][item=Charming sage lantern][item=Dusty sage lantern][item=Golden sage lantern] [item=Learned sage lantern][item=Lucky sage lantern][item=Mystic sage lantern][item=Verdant sage lantern] [/quote] [quote=Protective Articles] [item=Aeruginous Leather Skullcap][item=Aeruginous Scale Bracers][item=Aeruginous Scale Cuirass][item=Aeruginous Scale Gorget] [item=Aeruginous Scale Greaves][item=Aeruginous Scale Tassets][item=Aeruginous Scale Wingplates][item=Aeruginous Tail Tatters] [/quote] [quote=Curios][item=marva's wondrous whimsy][item=marva's incredible ire][/quote] [quote=Swamp Monster][item=Seaside Kelpie Mane] [item=bramble Mantle][item=Marshwisp colony][item=mossy maze colony] [/quote] [quote=Salvage] [item=prismatic token][item=charged sprocket]x99[/quote] [quote=Pet Shop] One each of the GW fams except bosses, choose 2. [item=black iron creeper][item=chromefeather lookout][item=clattercog engineer][item=construction mith][item=coppercoil creeper][item=mistral minion][item=monkey wrench][item=scrapmetal tracker][item=sentinel mith][item=sentry squawker][item=spellbound golem][item=steelhound][item=swift lumen][item =swift volt] [/quote] [size=7][font=Gabriola][b]All prizes added![/b][/font][/size] [/center]
Prizes.png

These prizes will be raffled off at the end of the week. Earn tickets by submitting the google form and by making a roleplay post in this thread. Those who participate every day will get a bonus four tickets.

Check out this post each day to see what new prizes have been added!
Proto-laser wrote:
Magical Guidance wrote:
Companion Comet
Emporium Native wrote:
Primary Gene: Pinstripe Secondary Gene: Trail Tertiary Gene: Capsule Unhatched Lightning Egg
Andraste wrote:

38496353_350.png

Unbred, gened gen1 with lore, apparel, and eliminate.
Cotriona wrote:

38475425_350.png

Unbred, gened gen1 with lore, apparel, and eliminate.
Mirshann wrote:

1787277_350.png

Level 25, low 7 digit imperial with lore, apparel, and eliminate.
Taliesin wrote:

41429906_350.png

Unbred, gened gen1 with lore and apparel.
Transfomation wrote:
Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Spinner
Sewer Mutations wrote:
Primary Gene: Poison Secondary Gene: Toxin
Fine Wares wrote:
Alchemist Eyewear Golden Glow Alchemist Tools Peacebringer's Mantle
Exquisite Goods wrote:
Black Protective Eyewear Supercharged Alchemist Tools Whisperer's Mantle
Pleasant Commodities wrote:
Orange Protective Eyewear Primary Alchemist Tools Twice-Dyed Mantle
Superb Equipment wrote:
White Protective Eyewear Dusklight Alchemist Tools Mysterious Mantle
Reveler wrote:
Unhatched Lightning Egg Sparkling Goblin
Celebrant wrote:
Unhatched Lightning Egg Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale
Trash or Treasure? wrote:
Ornate Battle Armor
Subtle Disguise? wrote:
Venom Rogue Belt Venom Rogue Bracers Venom Rogue Cape
Venom Rogue Footpads Venom Rogue Gloves Venom Rogue Hood Venom Rogue Mask
Venom Rogue Tail Binding Venom Rogue Trousers Venom Rogue Vest Venom Rogue Wing Guard
Mood Lighting wrote:
Ghost Flame Candles Haunted Flame Candles Gossamer Flame Candles Solar Flame Candles Ethereal Flame Candles
Nighttime Bazaar wrote:
Celebration Sage Lantern Charming Sage Lantern Dusty Sage Lantern Golden Sage Lantern
Learned Sage Lantern Lucky Sage Lantern Mystic Sage Lantern Verdant Sage Lantern
Protective Articles wrote:
Aeruginous Leather Skullcap Aeruginous Scale Bracers Aeruginous Scale Cuirass Aeruginous Scale Gorget
Aeruginous Scale Greaves Aeruginous Scale Tassets Aeruginous Scale Wingplates Aeruginous Tail Tatters
Curios wrote:
Marva's Wondrous Whimsy Marva's Incredible Ire
Swamp Monster wrote:
Seaside Kelpie Mane Bramble Mantle Marshwisp Colony Mossy Maze Colony
Salvage wrote:
Prismatic Token Charged Sprocket x99
Pet Shop wrote:
One each of the GW fams except bosses, choose 2.

Black Iron Creeper Chromefeather Lookout Clattercog Engineer Construction Mith Coppercoil Creeper Mistral Minion Monkey Wrench Scrapmetal Tracker Sentinel Mith Sentry Squawker Spellbound Golem Steelhound Swift Lumen Swift Volt

All prizes added!
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/398212408474206217/470594617008455715/sign4_copy.png[/img] Thanks especially to my co-host, @ akitcougar. I couldn't have made this event with out. Thanks for our TCC organizers @ Shadowrising and Arelia, who have been amazing and put up with my suddenly insanely busy real life. Thanks to our wonderful artists, especially @ Seadolph who drew the TCC banner this year and @ Purveyor who made the fantastic animations. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/398212408474206217/470597928839282688/sign1_copy.png[/img] [size=4]Step right up and check out these fine [s]wares[/s] badges. By participating even one day you - Yes, you! - can get this wonderful badge made by @akitcougar.[/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/XGbuAvV.gif[/img][/center] [size=4]However, for our special customers who participate [s]everyday[/s] from Monday onward, we have the deluxe version with your very own dragon on it! The very same dragon that you introduced to us the first day![/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ir6Yfyy.gif[/img][/center] Originally, the unique badges were going to be for only those who participated every day, but, alas!, I forgot to let people know that we were going to offer these. In the interest of fairness, as long as you fill out the google forms from Monday onward you can get the unique badge with your dragon.
sign4_copy.png

Thanks especially to my co-host, @ akitcougar. I couldn't have made this event with out. Thanks for our TCC organizers @ Shadowrising and Arelia, who have been amazing and put up with my suddenly insanely busy real life. Thanks to our wonderful artists, especially @ Seadolph who drew the TCC banner this year and @ Purveyor who made the fantastic animations.

sign1_copy.png

Step right up and check out these fine wares badges. By participating even one day you - Yes, you! - can get this wonderful badge made by @akitcougar.
XGbuAvV.gif

However, for our special customers who participate everyday from Monday onward, we have the deluxe version with your very own dragon on it! The very same dragon that you introduced to us the first day!
ir6Yfyy.gif

Originally, the unique badges were going to be for only those who participated every day, but, alas!, I forgot to let people know that we were going to offer these. In the interest of fairness, as long as you fill out the google forms from Monday onward you can get the unique badge with your dragon.
Reserved Post.
Reserved Post.
Day 1 - Start!

Curious and Curios is a dusty place. The shelves are stacked densely with trinkets and baubles of varying value. The wares could be described kindly as ‘antiques’, but a less kind soul might go so far as to label them ‘junk’.

You’re just wandering through the maze of over-stacked shelves, not really looking for anything in particular. The proprietor had warned you not to touch anything, not because the items are dangerous, but rather because it took two days to dig out the last poor fool who disturbed Eugene’s careful balancing act.

Eugene is the proprietor of this old…antique…shop. You’ve met him, and you’re trying to avoid meeting him again.

“Oh my! Back again? I knew you’d be back! Couldn’t keep yourself away, eh? Not to worry, not to worry. I’m sure you’ll find something nice this time.” Eugene bounds up and corners you in a conversation. The last time you were here he kept you captive as he explained at length on the history of an entirely mundane silverware set.

Just before you think you’re going to have to make a break for it. The batty old coatl stops. “Eh?” He reaches down and picks up an item shoved behind a tea set on the bottom shelf. “I know every item in my shop, but I don’t know you. What are you, then?”

He peels back the dingy, cloth covering, to reveal an armband with some of the most intricate knotwork designs you’ve ever seen. It is set with glowing gems in a seemingly random pattern. The gems are…mesmerizing. Even though there is no structure to how they are lit up, it feels like you can almost see a pattern in the same way stars become constellations. You only realize that you’ve touched it when you see your own claws resting on its surface.

The fine knotwork pattern bends and shifts. It crawls up your arm, bringing the rest of the armband with it. You reel back immediately but you’re unable to stay upright as vertigo hits you. You feel the pattern invert.

You come to yourself laying on your back, retching. Looking down, you see your arm is covered in a softly glowing tattoo that crawls up your arm and partially covers your chest.

“You’re going to pay for that, right?” Eugene jokes uncomfortably.

A) Try to stand up.
B) Just lay there for a bit.
Day 1 - Start!

Curious and Curios is a dusty place. The shelves are stacked densely with trinkets and baubles of varying value. The wares could be described kindly as ‘antiques’, but a less kind soul might go so far as to label them ‘junk’.

You’re just wandering through the maze of over-stacked shelves, not really looking for anything in particular. The proprietor had warned you not to touch anything, not because the items are dangerous, but rather because it took two days to dig out the last poor fool who disturbed Eugene’s careful balancing act.

Eugene is the proprietor of this old…antique…shop. You’ve met him, and you’re trying to avoid meeting him again.

“Oh my! Back again? I knew you’d be back! Couldn’t keep yourself away, eh? Not to worry, not to worry. I’m sure you’ll find something nice this time.” Eugene bounds up and corners you in a conversation. The last time you were here he kept you captive as he explained at length on the history of an entirely mundane silverware set.

Just before you think you’re going to have to make a break for it. The batty old coatl stops. “Eh?” He reaches down and picks up an item shoved behind a tea set on the bottom shelf. “I know every item in my shop, but I don’t know you. What are you, then?”

He peels back the dingy, cloth covering, to reveal an armband with some of the most intricate knotwork designs you’ve ever seen. It is set with glowing gems in a seemingly random pattern. The gems are…mesmerizing. Even though there is no structure to how they are lit up, it feels like you can almost see a pattern in the same way stars become constellations. You only realize that you’ve touched it when you see your own claws resting on its surface.

The fine knotwork pattern bends and shifts. It crawls up your arm, bringing the rest of the armband with it. You reel back immediately but you’re unable to stay upright as vertigo hits you. You feel the pattern invert.

You come to yourself laying on your back, retching. Looking down, you see your arm is covered in a softly glowing tattoo that crawls up your arm and partially covers your chest.

“You’re going to pay for that, right?” Eugene jokes uncomfortably.

A) Try to stand up.
B) Just lay there for a bit.
[b]Username:[/b] CharlieWeasleyy [b]User ID:[/b] 88009 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Fern [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43421536] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/434216/43421536_350.png[/img] [/url] Fern hadn't realized she touched something. Honestly, she didn't want to, okay she might've wanted to, but really she restrained herself! She kinda wanted to touch everything the moment she set her first paw in the store, but still she restrained herself. It felt as if the armband beaconed her, as if she had no other choice than touch it, to feel its beautiful knots, to satisfy the voice in her head. She knew something was wrong the moment she felt a strange surge, and fell down and went blind. When her vision returned a few seconds later, she saw the intricate knotwork again. But on her body. Shook with fear she tried to stand up. [s]I've only rp'ed once before with the recent light festival and the personality of that dragon changed a bit, so this one might as well, just so you know :)[/s]
Username: CharlieWeasleyy
User ID: 88009
Dragon Name: Fern
Dragon Picture:

43421536_350.png

Fern hadn't realized she touched something. Honestly, she didn't want to, okay she might've wanted to, but really she restrained herself! She kinda wanted to touch everything the moment she set her first paw in the store, but still she restrained herself.

It felt as if the armband beaconed her, as if she had no other choice than touch it, to feel its beautiful knots, to satisfy the voice in her head.

She knew something was wrong the moment she felt a strange surge, and fell down and went blind. When her vision returned a few seconds later, she saw the intricate knotwork again. But on her body. Shook with fear she tried to stand up.

I've only rp'ed once before with the recent light festival and the personality of that dragon changed a bit, so this one might as well, just so you know :)
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
[b]Username:[/b] Siritys [b]User ID:[/b] 255130 [b]Dragon Name:[/b]Mystery [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25900215] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259003/25900215_350.png[/img] [/url] Mystery is the adventurer of the clan, always curious, always ready to make new friends ^^
Username: Siritys
User ID: 255130
Dragon Name:Mystery
Dragon Picture:

25900215_350.png

Mystery is the adventurer of the clan, always curious, always ready to make new friends ^^
B43QG5A.png
@akitcougar @Firra This looks like fun! Just a quick question -- Do we need to ping either or both of you guys when making an RP post? ----- [b]Username:[/b] Disillusionist [b]User ID:[/b] 254672 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Karmanh [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34055220] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/340553/34055220_350.png[/img] [/url] "Good day, old drake," Karmanh greets Eugene politely. Inside, he thinks, [i]"Oh, I know I should've slipped out when I had the chance..."[/i] He resolves to excuse himself during the first break in the Coatl's monologue, but is instead mesmerized by the armband. When the spell hits him, he finds himself disoriented, too bemused to scream. Eugene's next question comes at him like a curveball, though, and the Pearlcatcher struggles to lurch to his feet and explain -- or ask about -- what happened.
@akitcougar @Firra This looks like fun! Just a quick question -- Do we need to ping either or both of you guys when making an RP post?

Username: Disillusionist
User ID: 254672
Dragon Name: Karmanh
Dragon Picture:

34055220_350.png

"Good day, old drake," Karmanh greets Eugene politely. Inside, he thinks, "Oh, I know I should've slipped out when I had the chance..."

He resolves to excuse himself during the first break in the Coatl's monologue, but is instead mesmerized by the armband. When the spell hits him, he finds himself disoriented, too bemused to scream.

Eugene's next question comes at him like a curveball, though, and the Pearlcatcher struggles to lurch to his feet and explain -- or ask about -- what happened.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

Nope, both of us will be checking the thread regularly (we love reading all the RP responses)!
@Disillusionist

Nope, both of us will be checking the thread regularly (we love reading all the RP responses)!
jsX7QNc.pngYNbcTi1.gif3Cnuysy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41