Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | It's My Party (need subs)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
[center][i]You are cordially invited to princess's 15th birthday party. It will be at 12 in the morning. Please come in formal attire.[/i] The king's daughter is having her 15th birthday, and the king is sending out invitations to the well-behaved members of his kingdom. You arrive on time, and find the place to be wonderfully well-decorated. The light inside the well-lit, and many other party guests have already arrived. A pile of gifts are set on a table in the corner, and the king claps as the doors shut behind you, About an hour passed, and everyone was enjoying the party. Quite a few were dining on the excellent food and getting drunk on fine wines. The younger attendees (the friends of the princess) talk and laugh over in the corner, sharing a stolen glass of wine. That was, until a ominous squeaking noise came from the ceiling, and the diamond chandelier came crashing down on the throne room. Guests ran for cover as fragments shattered and flew into the air, pinning the princess and several party guests beneath it. "Father!" The king cries as he runs to the edge of the damage, dropping to his knees before his child. Guests grab him and pull his away, trying to keep him from standing on the glass. "Find the wrongdoer of this injustice! Seall the courtyards and doors! Nobody leaves until..." A consort approaches the king and whispers something to him. He seems angrier as he yells, "There is no way it fell on its own! The bolts were tightened just mere hours ago, and was not leaning on the west wall! I thought it was askew! And the chandelier was diamond and silver, not glass! It would not have fragmented" Guests look around in the bewilderment, huddled in the center like sheep. Were they next? They did nothing but cower beneath the King's full rage at the murder of his only child that his Mistress had left behind . Rules: 1. Please follow the rules. Be a good potato. 2. Respect the Host (me) I try. 3. You may reveal your role, but not immediately (so we don't have mass role reveals). You may give hints but if you reveal too much at once, I will give you a warning (in pm) as well as a small punishment. You may not reveal your role's ability (copy/paste), but you may generalize. (Ex. "My ability allows me to protect others". Could be a bodyguard or a doctor. ) 4. Do not edit or delete your posts. If you make a typo or double post, ping me and wait for me to answer. 5. You may not copy/paste anything I tell you privately, including your role card, but you can paraphrase. 7. There will be hints hidden in the stories. Read them carefully. 7.5. This is a role madness game, meaning everyone will have atleast one ability :) 8. This is a bast**d game. I can [s]and will[/s] lie to you. 9. Respect these rules. [Color=transparent]And yes, I can and will use invisible text, and so can you. If you do, PM me so I can look for it. [/color] This post might change. you will be pinged if it does. Please check the post below for the player list. [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/97cc/i/2015/111/7/0/old_king_by_renjuart-d8qjv2v.jpg[/img] (Art credit to RenjuArt)[/center]
You are cordially invited to princess's 15th birthday party.
It will be at 12 in the morning.
Please come in formal attire.

The king's daughter is having her 15th birthday, and the king is sending out invitations to the well-behaved members of his kingdom.
You arrive on time, and find the place to be wonderfully well-decorated. The light inside the well-lit, and many other party guests have already arrived. A pile of gifts are set on a table in the corner, and the king claps as the doors shut behind you,

About an hour passed, and everyone was enjoying the party. Quite a few were dining on the excellent food and getting drunk on fine wines. The younger attendees (the friends of the princess) talk and laugh over in the corner, sharing a stolen glass of wine.

That was, until a ominous squeaking noise came from the ceiling, and the diamond chandelier came crashing down on the throne room. Guests ran for cover as fragments shattered and flew into the air, pinning the princess and several party guests beneath it.

"Father!" The king cries as he runs to the edge of the damage, dropping to his knees before his child. Guests grab him and pull his away, trying to keep him from standing on the glass.

"Find the wrongdoer of this injustice! Seall the courtyards and doors! Nobody leaves until..."

A consort approaches the king and whispers something to him. He seems angrier as he yells, "There is no way it fell on its own! The bolts were tightened just mere hours ago, and was not leaning on the west wall! I thought it was askew! And the chandelier was diamond and silver, not glass! It would not have fragmented"

Guests look around in the bewilderment, huddled in the center like sheep. Were they next? They did nothing but cower beneath the King's full rage at the murder of his only child that his Mistress had left behind .

Rules:

1. Please follow the rules. Be a good potato.

2. Respect the Host (me) I try.

3. You may reveal your role, but not immediately (so we don't have mass role reveals). You may give hints but if you reveal too much at once, I will give you a warning (in pm) as well as a small punishment. You may not reveal your role's ability (copy/paste), but you may generalize. (Ex. "My ability allows me to protect others". Could be a bodyguard or a doctor. )

4. Do not edit or delete your posts. If you make a typo or double post, ping me and wait for me to answer.

5. You may not copy/paste anything I tell you privately, including your role card, but you can paraphrase.

7. There will be hints hidden in the stories. Read them carefully.

7.5. This is a role madness game, meaning everyone will have atleast one ability :)

8. This is a bast**d game. I can and will lie to you.

9. Respect these rules.
And yes, I can and will use invisible text, and so can you. If you do, PM me so I can look for it.
This post might change. you will be pinged if it does.

Please check the post below for the player list.

old_king_by_renjuart-d8qjv2v.jpg
(Art credit to RenjuArt)
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
Players:

Minimum is 15 players, but the player count can reach 35 in total.

1. WolvesLament
2. MissNevermind
3. Solarkness
4. clw23
5. Voidfish
6. Tynnk
7. ClockworkEclipse
8. Threepigeons
9. Katastrophic
10.[strike] Zorua345[/strike] DuskyChangeling
11. MochaLitte
12. EmeraldJubilee
13. Pandella
14. MysticalScribe
15. TheElfDruid
16. EmbertheSkywing
17. Baret
18. Chessboard
19. Endifinity
20. Watchdog7

Subs:

There are 3 types of players:
Royals
Traitors

Townsfolk
Players:

Minimum is 15 players, but the player count can reach 35 in total.

1. WolvesLament
2. MissNevermind
3. Solarkness
4. clw23
5. Voidfish
6. Tynnk
7. ClockworkEclipse
8. Threepigeons
9. Katastrophic
10.[strike] Zorua345[/strike] DuskyChangeling
11. MochaLitte
12. EmeraldJubilee
13. Pandella
14. MysticalScribe
15. TheElfDruid
16. EmbertheSkywing
17. Baret
18. Chessboard
19. Endifinity
20. Watchdog7

Subs:

There are 3 types of players:
Royals
Traitors

Townsfolk
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
Pinglist:

@Wolveslament @MissNevermind @Solarkness @clw23 @Voidfish @Tynnk @ClockworkEclipse @Threepigeons @Katastrophic @MochaLitte @EmeraldJubilee @Pandella @MysticalScribe @EmberTheSkywing @Endifinity @DuskyChangeling @Watchdog7

Links:
Lynch thread
Pinglist:

@Wolveslament @MissNevermind @Solarkness @clw23 @Voidfish @Tynnk @ClockworkEclipse @Threepigeons @Katastrophic @MochaLitte @EmeraldJubilee @Pandella @MysticalScribe @EmberTheSkywing @Endifinity @DuskyChangeling @Watchdog7

Links:
Lynch thread
Hints (easy to hard):
For a king's remorse
- .... . .-. . / .- .-. . / -- --- .-. . / - .... .- -. / - .... .-. . . .-.-.- / .-- .... . - .... . .-. / - .... . -.-- / .- .-. . / ..-. --- .-. / --- .-. / .- --. .- .. -. ... - / -.-- --- ..- / .. ... / - --- / -... . / ..-. --- .-. . ... . . -. .-.-.-
Hints (easy to hard):
For a king's remorse
- .... . .-. . / .- .-. . / -- --- .-. . / - .... .- -. / - .... .-. . . .-.-.- / .-- .... . - .... . .-. / - .... . -.-- / .- .-. . / ..-. --- .-. / --- .-. / .- --. .- .. -. ... - / -.-- --- ..- / .. ... / - --- / -... . / ..-. --- .-. . ... . . -. .-.-.-
LET THE GAMES BEEEEEGIN

~This day is extra long; it will last until 19 FR time on Saturday.]

ALL DAYS AND NIGHTS AFTER:
Days will last roughly 48 hours, as they will end at 19 FR time.
Nights last 24 hours.
LET THE GAMES BEEEEEGIN

~This day is extra long; it will last until 19 FR time on Saturday.]

ALL DAYS AND NIGHTS AFTER:
Days will last roughly 48 hours, as they will end at 19 FR time.
Nights last 24 hours.
@Wolveslament @MissNevermind @Solarkness @clw23 @Voidfish @Tynnk @ClockworkEclipse @Threepigeons @Katastrophic @Zorua345 @MochaLitte @EmeraldJubilee @Pandella @MysticalScribe @EmberTheSkywing @Baret @Chessboard
@Wolveslament @MissNevermind @Solarkness @clw23 @Voidfish @Tynnk @ClockworkEclipse @Threepigeons @Katastrophic @Zorua345 @MochaLitte @EmeraldJubilee @Pandella @MysticalScribe @EmberTheSkywing @Baret @Chessboard
The puzzle reads: There are more than three! Whether they are for or against you is to be foreseen!
The puzzle reads: There are more than three! Whether they are for or against you is to be foreseen!
HL7ZW7P.png
[quote name="TheElfDruid" date="2018-07-17 16:18:33" ] Hints (easy to hard): For a king's remorse - .... . .-. . / .- .-. . / -- --- .-. . / - .... .- -. / - .... .-. . . .-.-.- / .-- .... . - .... . .-. / - .... . -.-- / .- .-. . / ..-. --- .-. / --- .-. / .- --. .- .. -. ... - / -.-- --- ..- / .. ... / - --- / -... . / ..-. --- .-. . ... . . -. .-.-.- [/quote] THERE ARE MORE THAN THREE. WHETHER THEY ARE FOR OR AGAINST YOU IS TO BE FORESEEN.
TheElfDruid wrote on 2018-07-17 16:18:33:
Hints (easy to hard):
For a king's remorse
THERE ARE MORE THAN THREE. WHETHER THEY ARE FOR OR AGAINST YOU IS TO BE FORESEEN.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Heyyy pigeons! Yes it seems we probably have more than just mafia to worry about
Heyyy pigeons! Yes it seems we probably have more than just mafia to worry about
2je43yo.pngSalutes to Shadowmom!302xq9k.png
...Sniped by threepigeons. XD
...Sniped by threepigeons. XD
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa