Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | MMN Mafia [Discussion] [Subs Needed!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115
Rules:
  • Standard FR and Mafia rules apply. No harassment, no direct citations of what I tell you, no screenshots, do not communicate outside the game and QTs. No PMs, excluding those to me. No posting after death unless specified.
  • An exception: You can copy/paste what I say into your QTs, but not into the main or lynch threads.
  • Days will be 48 hours, there will be no night. Send in your actions before lockdown, which is at 22:00FR and ends at 00:00FR. Lynches can be updated at any time except lockdown. You may talk in the forum during lockdown, but not in the QTs.
  • Do not edit your posts. You can change your night action as long as it's before the lockdown.
  • You are required to post once a day (48 hours). This can be done in sending in an action or posting in a QT. It does not have to be in the main thread, it just shows that you're still active.
  • You can lynch two people every day, except d1. There is only one lynch d1. Lynches will be the first and second most voted candidates.
  • D1 ends at 22:00 FR July 11th, 28 hours from the start of this thread.
  • This is a role madness game. Everyone has at least one active and at least one passive ability.
  • This is a B*stard game. I can and will lie to you.
  • Do not link others to any QTs you are in.
  • If not specified in the rules, assume something is allowed. I can update the rules, however.
Discovered Links:

Lynch Thread
Players:

1. FunFilledWTFery
2. ClockworkEclipse
3. Shadowess
4. lovebite SUB NEEDED
5. Zorua345
6. EmbertheSkywing
7. Tynnk
8. MochaLitte
9. wi1s
10. Shadowlugia711
11. Veritable
12. SelenaSilverwolf
13. Katastrophic
14. threepigeons
15. RainingAcid SUB NEEDED
16. Solarkness
17. Candies
18. CookieArcher SUB NEEDED
19. CinnabarCobra SUB NEEDED
20. clw23
21. JoYoon
22. TheElfDruid
23. Voidfish

Subs:
1. Nudiustertian
2. ChaoticCalamity
3. Fil
4. BlueCoriander

Specs:
1. Starseer
2. Lyxla
3. Everburn
4. QiEclipse

Puzzles:

L- L L= L+

ALHBEF, ACIJBKF, ABCDBEF CHD ABGBHDF
Rules:
  • Standard FR and Mafia rules apply. No harassment, no direct citations of what I tell you, no screenshots, do not communicate outside the game and QTs. No PMs, excluding those to me. No posting after death unless specified.
  • An exception: You can copy/paste what I say into your QTs, but not into the main or lynch threads.
  • Days will be 48 hours, there will be no night. Send in your actions before lockdown, which is at 22:00FR and ends at 00:00FR. Lynches can be updated at any time except lockdown. You may talk in the forum during lockdown, but not in the QTs.
  • Do not edit your posts. You can change your night action as long as it's before the lockdown.
  • You are required to post once a day (48 hours). This can be done in sending in an action or posting in a QT. It does not have to be in the main thread, it just shows that you're still active.
  • You can lynch two people every day, except d1. There is only one lynch d1. Lynches will be the first and second most voted candidates.
  • D1 ends at 22:00 FR July 11th, 28 hours from the start of this thread.
  • This is a role madness game. Everyone has at least one active and at least one passive ability.
  • This is a B*stard game. I can and will lie to you.
  • Do not link others to any QTs you are in.
  • If not specified in the rules, assume something is allowed. I can update the rules, however.
Discovered Links:

Lynch Thread
Players:

1. FunFilledWTFery
2. ClockworkEclipse
3. Shadowess
4. lovebite SUB NEEDED
5. Zorua345
6. EmbertheSkywing
7. Tynnk
8. MochaLitte
9. wi1s
10. Shadowlugia711
11. Veritable
12. SelenaSilverwolf
13. Katastrophic
14. threepigeons
15. RainingAcid SUB NEEDED
16. Solarkness
17. Candies
18. CookieArcher SUB NEEDED
19. CinnabarCobra SUB NEEDED
20. clw23
21. JoYoon
22. TheElfDruid
23. Voidfish

Subs:
1. Nudiustertian
2. ChaoticCalamity
3. Fil
4. BlueCoriander

Specs:
1. Starseer
2. Lyxla
3. Everburn
4. QiEclipse

Puzzles:

L- L L= L+

@FunFilledWTFery @ClockworkEclipse @Shadowess @lovebite @Zorua345 @EmbertheSkywing @Tynnk @MochaLitte @wi1s @Shadowlugia711 @Veritable @SelenaSilverwolf @Katastrophic @threepigeons @RainingAcid @Solarkness @Candies @CookieArcher @CinnabarCobra @clw23 @JoYoon @TheElfDruid @Voidfish y'all can start posting now I've been typing up rolecards for the past 6 hours Imma take a break and then come back and set up the main post but for now have at it. just in case, here's a blank rolecard template in case you're confused passives can all be used every night, you may only use one active ability per night. [img]https://i.imgur.com/gRgrSDW.png[/img]
@FunFilledWTFery @ClockworkEclipse @Shadowess @lovebite @Zorua345 @EmbertheSkywing @Tynnk @MochaLitte @wi1s @Shadowlugia711 @Veritable @SelenaSilverwolf @Katastrophic @threepigeons @RainingAcid @Solarkness @Candies @CookieArcher @CinnabarCobra @clw23 @JoYoon @TheElfDruid @Voidfish

y'all can start posting now

I've been typing up rolecards for the past 6 hours Imma take a break and then come back and set up the main post but for now have at it.

just in case, here's a blank rolecard template in case you're confused
passives can all be used every night, you may only use one active ability per night.
gRgrSDW.png
Oh cool, we're starting now!
Oh cool, we're starting now!
WIP
hey I'm clw23 fr+3 please forgive if I do not post too often I'm playing 2 games RN
I semi-support D1 lynches. I would only lynch someone if they have been sus'd or townlean read by others and have posted opinions as well. D1 lynches rarely hit scum and to my experience many people like day 1 lynches so if we were to day 1 lynch, I'd like for it to be a productive lynch.

Heres a smol questionaire

Would you lynch someone for lurking?

Would you lynch someone for sheeping?
I don't lynch lurkers unless the mod wont replace/kill them. I do think lynching sheepers is fine.
hey I'm clw23 fr+3 please forgive if I do not post too often I'm playing 2 games RN
I semi-support D1 lynches. I would only lynch someone if they have been sus'd or townlean read by others and have posted opinions as well. D1 lynches rarely hit scum and to my experience many people like day 1 lynches so if we were to day 1 lynch, I'd like for it to be a productive lynch.

I don't lynch lurkers unless the mod wont replace/kill them. I do think lynching sheepers is fine.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
I don't think I understand how to confirm someone is lurking and that would, if we can know for sure I guess I would be fine with lynching lurkers
Hmm if we dont have any serious leads I can see why we would do this.
I don't think I understand how to confirm someone is lurking and that would, if we can know for sure I guess I would be fine with lynching lurkers
Hmm if we dont have any serious leads I can see why we would do this.
2je43yo.pngSalutes to Shadowmom!302xq9k.png
Hello, I'm Ember (FR+2) and have she/her pronouns.

No, at least, not if that's the only reason.

Same as the former
Hello, I'm Ember (FR+2) and have she/her pronouns.

No, at least, not if that's the only reason.

Same as the former
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
Well, I forgot to introduce myself, so here I go... Hey guys, I'm JoYoon. I have only played two games of Forum Mafia before this one; I think I lost both of my previous games, but hopefully I can turn my losing streak around here. [quote name="clw23" date="2018-07-10 18:07:08" ] Heres a smol questionaire Would you lynch someone for lurking? Would you lynch someone for sheeping? [/quote] - Hmm, I think total inactivity is best left for the mod(s) to handle. On the other hand, I would have to be suspicious if someone only posted "fluff", or only seems to post to give the illusion of them participating (while not saying anything of real importance). - If I already got scum-ish vibes or tells from a person sheeping a vote, I would definitely be a bit suspicious about them. I think I would actually try and lynch them if they cannot justify their vote when questioned about it (and they were acting suspiciously before too). However, I feel that sometimes people have no choice but to "sheep" if they agree with things that other players have already pointed out.
Well, I forgot to introduce myself, so here I go...

Hey guys, I'm JoYoon. I have only played two games of Forum Mafia before this one; I think I lost both of my previous games, but hopefully I can turn my losing streak around here.

clw23 wrote on 2018-07-10 18:07:08:

- Hmm, I think total inactivity is best left for the mod(s) to handle. On the other hand, I would have to be suspicious if someone only posted "fluff", or only seems to post to give the illusion of them participating (while not saying anything of real importance).

- If I already got scum-ish vibes or tells from a person sheeping a vote, I would definitely be a bit suspicious about them. I think I would actually try and lynch them if they cannot justify their vote when questioned about it (and they were acting suspiciously before too). However, I feel that sometimes people have no choice but to "sheep" if they agree with things that other players have already pointed out.
WIP
Hey there! ClockworkEclipse here (she/her), and while I don't know all the terms just yet for non-rp mafia games, I'm definitely gonna try and learn! First non-rp game, so let's see how this goes!

If I understand the term correctly, this means someone that just lurks on the forum and watches, hardly contributing, right? If so, then give them a chance. Repeat offenders I'm less likely to let slide.

If I understand the term correctly, this means when someone goes and confirms another player's idea as their post. If so, I think some people might not be able to help it. Say someone comes up with an idea, then checks the thread and discovers that someone else has already suggested it. Good luck figuring out something to add to the conversation that doesn't sound sheep-ish and/or fluff/not related at all to the game. If they were acting suspicious as well, perhaps a lynch, but if its just being sheep-ish, then that's a no from me.
Hey there! ClockworkEclipse here (she/her), and while I don't know all the terms just yet for non-rp mafia games, I'm definitely gonna try and learn! First non-rp game, so let's see how this goes!

If I understand the term correctly, this means someone that just lurks on the forum and watches, hardly contributing, right? If so, then give them a chance. Repeat offenders I'm less likely to let slide.

If I understand the term correctly, this means when someone goes and confirms another player's idea as their post. If so, I think some people might not be able to help it. Say someone comes up with an idea, then checks the thread and discovers that someone else has already suggested it. Good luck figuring out something to add to the conversation that doesn't sound sheep-ish and/or fluff/not related at all to the game. If they were acting suspicious as well, perhaps a lynch, but if its just being sheep-ish, then that's a no from me.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@ClockworkEclipse

Sheeping is when someone blindly follows another person's idea or lynch vote without thinking themselves. Pretty close, though!

@Fil @ChaoticCalamity @Nudiustertian @Bluecoriander
@Starseer @Lyxla @Everburn @QiEclipse
h e y
it's the discussion thread

and @ specs I'll be sending the link to the spec chat shortly
@ClockworkEclipse

Sheeping is when someone blindly follows another person's idea or lynch vote without thinking themselves. Pretty close, though!

@Fil @ChaoticCalamity @Nudiustertian @Bluecoriander
@Starseer @Lyxla @Everburn @QiEclipse
h e y
it's the discussion thread

and @ specs I'll be sending the link to the spec chat shortly
Once again, here is the D1 puzzle:
L- L L= L+
Once again, here is the D1 puzzle:
L- L L= L+
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115