Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Afterlife: RoD~Mafia~Signups~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
I'd join this if I wasn't doing NaNoWriMo summer camp in July! I always love your lore, Maithax. It's so detailed. :) Stick me as a replacement. If you need me, I'll make time somehow. :P

@Maithax
I'd join this if I wasn't doing NaNoWriMo summer camp in July! I always love your lore, Maithax. It's so detailed. :) Stick me as a replacement. If you need me, I'll make time somehow. :P

@Maithax
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@Tynnk @FunFilledWTFery @Shimmerwing
I've got you all down as players

@MagykalWagykal
Good luck with NaNoWriMo. Thank you :) I'm glad that you like my lore. You're added to the list
@Tynnk @FunFilledWTFery @Shimmerwing
I've got you all down as players

@MagykalWagykal
Good luck with NaNoWriMo. Thank you :) I'm glad that you like my lore. You're added to the list
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Maithax!

Hey man!!!! I would definitely love to play- can you put me down as a player? c:
@Maithax!

Hey man!!!! I would definitely love to play- can you put me down as a player? c:
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
@Knickknacks
Of course I can :)
@Knickknacks
Of course I can :)
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Maithax

I'd like to join
@Maithax

I'd like to join
T8fiuTq.png fUHWFTE.png
@QiEclipse
Okay
@QiEclipse
Okay
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Maithax

Sign me up as a player, please! :)
@Maithax

Sign me up as a player, please! :)
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@EmbertheSkywing
Got it
@EmbertheSkywing
Got it
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
still 10 slots
still 10 slots
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
i wonder how many different posts i can make in an attempt to make this not look like i'm bumping this thread to not technically break the rules, but I actually am
i wonder how many different posts i can make in an attempt to make this not look like i'm bumping this thread to not technically break the rules, but I actually am
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23