Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Undertale AU] Make MERCY fight
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@BlazingPhoenix01
That's why I referenced Soul Eater. They can fight and do things in their human forms too that aren't necessarily to do with their title.
Forget about all your headcanons for this thread!
@BlazingPhoenix01
That's why I referenced Soul Eater. They can fight and do things in their human forms too that aren't necessarily to do with their title.
Forget about all your headcanons for this thread!
Come talk to me! Interests include Osomatsu-san, Pokemon, and Undertale, in order of preference.
I subscribe to every thread I make!
@Langodan
:I i dont know what soul eater is so... there was no way i was supposed to know that. also, if frisk's buttons arent bound to them, why couldnt flowey just press frisk's reset button and reset when he didnt like what was goin on? huh?
@Langodan
:I i dont know what soul eater is so... there was no way i was supposed to know that. also, if frisk's buttons arent bound to them, why couldnt flowey just press frisk's reset button and reset when he didnt like what was goin on? huh?
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01
(Soul Eater's an anime with humans who can transform into weapons. Souls are an important thing in it too.)
They aren't buttons per se in the au!
The buttons are personified like the emotions in Inside Out, which I'm sure you've seen. They're called Prolibullae, Prolis for short, as a noun. They're not humans or monsters.
They're bound to Frisk, definitely. Frisk has the only set of Prolis in the underground. Monsters don't have them.
The reset button is an extension of Seraph; The Saviour's powers as the SAVE option.
I've got many things worked out, trust me.
I'm sorry. This is all just a big misunderstanding. I suppose I should have explained all this beforehand.
My bad.
I hope this explains it enough though.
@BlazingPhoenix01
(Soul Eater's an anime with humans who can transform into weapons. Souls are an important thing in it too.)
They aren't buttons per se in the au!
The buttons are personified like the emotions in Inside Out, which I'm sure you've seen. They're called Prolibullae, Prolis for short, as a noun. They're not humans or monsters.
They're bound to Frisk, definitely. Frisk has the only set of Prolis in the underground. Monsters don't have them.
The reset button is an extension of Seraph; The Saviour's powers as the SAVE option.
I've got many things worked out, trust me.
I'm sorry. This is all just a big misunderstanding. I suppose I should have explained all this beforehand.
My bad.
I hope this explains it enough though.
Come talk to me! Interests include Osomatsu-san, Pokemon, and Undertale, in order of preference.
well, i guess that doesnt answer my questions but since you took the time to explain it, i'll just go back to playing along...
*dabs*
well, i guess that doesnt answer my questions but since you took the time to explain it, i'll just go back to playing along...
*dabs*
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01
(Haha, yeah. This isn't exactly the simplest AU out there. Flowey can't reset since the SAVE option, and by extension the RESET option, was transferred to Frisk the moment they crossed the Barrier.
Thanks for being a good sport though. I appreciate that.)
*Miseri jumps back at Fred's sudden dab*
What exactly is that move? What does it mean? Figna's been doing it a lot lately...
@BlazingPhoenix01
(Haha, yeah. This isn't exactly the simplest AU out there. Flowey can't reset since the SAVE option, and by extension the RESET option, was transferred to Frisk the moment they crossed the Barrier.
Thanks for being a good sport though. I appreciate that.)
*Miseri jumps back at Fred's sudden dab*
What exactly is that move? What does it mean? Figna's been doing it a lot lately...
@Langodan
ha. you may never know cause im not tellin ya *dabs again*
@Langodan
ha. you may never know cause im not tellin ya *dabs again*
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01
Is this the meme known as a 'dab'?
If so, I suppose I'll have to look it up.
@BlazingPhoenix01
Is this the meme known as a 'dab'?
If so, I suppose I'll have to look it up.
@Langodan
ha. who knows? *dabs some more*
*dabs into a wall and falls on face*
*stays on floor*
(muffled)Ffffffrik
@Langodan
ha. who knows? *dabs some more*
*dabs into a wall and falls on face*
*stays on floor*
(muffled)Ffffffrik
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01
Oh! Are you alright? Here, get up.
@BlazingPhoenix01
Oh! Are you alright? Here, get up.
@Langodan
*punch*
i want to stay on the floor. it is where i belong. if you want me to get up, fight meh
@Langodan
*punch*
i want to stay on the floor. it is where i belong. if you want me to get up, fight meh
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25