Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Undertale AU] Make MERCY fight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
[center][b]Inspired by:[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2357013/1][img]https://blazingphoenix101.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/fred-banner.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41480339] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414804/41480339_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Mirza, a character from my Undertale AU. In a nutshell, they're the MERCY button. So, I challenge you to make them want to fight you. Anything goes, but I may add more rules as this continues. A little dilemma happened on the thread, so I think it's a good idea if I explain what exactly they are. May contain Undertale spoilers. They aren't buttons per se in the AU! The buttons are personified like the emotions in Inside Out, which I'm sure you've seen. They're called Prolibullae, Prolis for short, as a noun. They're not humans or monsters. They're bound to Frisk, definitely. Frisk has the only set of Prolis in the underground. Monsters don't have them. The reset button is an extension of Seraph; The Saviour's powers as the SAVE option, which is bound to Frisk, since they posses the most determination. Flowey once commanded Seraph. As was mentioned earlier, this is inspired by @BlazingPhoenix01's Make Fred care thread, which you can check out by clicking the banner at the top. Oh forgot to say, you don't need to ping me. If you succeed in making them fight you, you'll get a fake achievement! People who fought the MERCY: AlbinoWerewolf People who befriended the MERCY: People who Asgore'd the MERCY: skywiththeclouds Flygo72 People who summoned another option: AlbinoWerewolf skywiththeclouds [/center]
Inspired by:
fred-banner.png

41480339_350.png

This is Mirza, a character from my Undertale AU. In a nutshell, they're the MERCY button.
So, I challenge you to make them want to fight you.
Anything goes, but I may add more rules as this continues.

A little dilemma happened on the thread, so I think it's a good idea if I explain what exactly they are.
May contain Undertale spoilers.
They aren't buttons per se in the AU!
The buttons are personified like the emotions in Inside Out, which I'm sure you've seen. They're called Prolibullae, Prolis for short, as a noun. They're not humans or monsters.
They're bound to Frisk, definitely. Frisk has the only set of Prolis in the underground. Monsters don't have them.
The reset button is an extension of Seraph; The Saviour's powers as the SAVE option, which is bound to Frisk, since they posses the most determination. Flowey once commanded Seraph.

As was mentioned earlier, this is inspired by @BlazingPhoenix01's Make Fred care thread, which you can check out by clicking the banner at the top.

Oh forgot to say, you don't need to ping me.

If you succeed in making them fight you, you'll get a fake achievement!

People who fought the MERCY:
AlbinoWerewolf

People who befriended the MERCY:

People who Asgore'd the MERCY:
skywiththeclouds
Flygo72

People who summoned another option:
AlbinoWerewolf
skywiththeclouds
Come talk to me! Interests include Osomatsu-san, Pokemon, and Undertale, in order of preference.
I subscribe to every thread I make!
*kills toriel*
does this anger you? i'll kill everyone else too :I i dont care.
*kills toriel*
does this anger you? i'll kill everyone else too :I i dont care.
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
[Inhales]

Boi you UGLY
[Inhales]

Boi you UGLY
...I don't know how to say this but... your cooking is terrible. Literally every time you made a meal, until we started secretly throwing it out and ordering pizza while using your nephew to distract you, someone came down with food poisoning and had to go to the hospital because it was THAT bad. Please stop cooking, for everyone's sake. And our wallets' sake.
...I don't know how to say this but... your cooking is terrible. Literally every time you made a meal, until we started secretly throwing it out and ordering pizza while using your nephew to distract you, someone came down with food poisoning and had to go to the hospital because it was THAT bad. Please stop cooking, for everyone's sake. And our wallets' sake.
i3HjH85.png
@BlazingPhoenix01
Toriel was so nice... Ive been on many genocide runs though. Ive seen it all many times. There's nothing I can do to stop you. You've already decided on genocide. I'll just sit and accept it.

@Jenos
(Miseri doesn't know how to respond. They don't usually get insulted like that. )
@BlazingPhoenix01
Toriel was so nice... Ive been on many genocide runs though. Ive seen it all many times. There's nothing I can do to stop you. You've already decided on genocide. I'll just sit and accept it.

@Jenos
(Miseri doesn't know how to respond. They don't usually get insulted like that. )
Come talk to me! Interests include Osomatsu-san, Pokemon, and Undertale, in order of preference.
@Langodan
well, i accidently found UL. it was horrible. i then picked a fight with Fear!UL sans and lost miserably. i then killed his brother and left.
(also, if you dont know who UL sans is, do not google it. im just warning you)
@Langodan
well, i accidently found UL. it was horrible. i then picked a fight with Fear!UL sans and lost miserably. i then killed his brother and left.
(also, if you dont know who UL sans is, do not google it. im just warning you)
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@LeviathanDemon
Cooking? I don't cook. Perhaps you're thinking of Papyrus?
@LeviathanDemon
Cooking? I don't cook. Perhaps you're thinking of Papyrus?
@BlazingPhoenix01
Well, I don't know him, so ill take your advice.
@BlazingPhoenix01
Well, I don't know him, so ill take your advice.
@Langodan
hhhh
i'll trade you +1 care for +1 fight.
@Langodan
hhhh
i'll trade you +1 care for +1 fight.
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@Langodan Oh, no, man, Paps is still in the hospital, he's why we started ordering pizza instead. What if it hit someone a little more fragile like MK? Just saying, how many others could possibly be out there being lethal chefs in the Underground who happen to look like you and use your name?

...if not you, you may have bigger problems.
@Langodan Oh, no, man, Paps is still in the hospital, he's why we started ordering pizza instead. What if it hit someone a little more fragile like MK? Just saying, how many others could possibly be out there being lethal chefs in the Underground who happen to look like you and use your name?

...if not you, you may have bigger problems.
i3HjH85.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25