Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [ENDED] Suspended Disbelief - Discussion
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 58 59
@Tanglefire Do you mean... [img]https://2static3.fjcdn.com/comments/Blank+_0a59a0100a9ea1633e2067eebd687204.jpg[/img] THIS picture? --- Okay, but in all seriousness, I'm currently going to throw together a post with all of my thoughts about what's happened recently. Just as a forewarning, it will likely be lengthy.
@Tanglefire
Do you mean...
Blank+_0a59a0100a9ea1633e2067eebd687204.jpg
THIS picture?

---

Okay, but in all seriousness, I'm currently going to throw together a post with all of my thoughts about what's happened recently. Just as a forewarning, it will likely be lengthy.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
[quote name="QiEclipse" date="2018-05-29 17:25:31" ] Okay what @/Tanglefire First you leave a weird cryptic statement (again) Then you vote for yourself! Why! ... unless does this have anything to do with that suicidal ability you mentioned that may or may not exist [/quote] Hmmmmm I wonder why...don't worry, I'm perfectly sane. Hopefully by the end we can catch scum, or ta elate have vig shoot them out.
QiEclipse wrote on 2018-05-29 17:25:31:
Okay what
@/Tanglefire
First you leave a weird cryptic statement (again)
Then you vote for yourself! Why!
... unless does this have anything to do with that suicidal ability you mentioned that may or may not exist

Hmmmmm I wonder why...don't worry, I'm perfectly sane.

Hopefully by the end we can catch scum, or ta elate have vig shoot them out.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
For those who haven't voted yet, feel free to dump a vote on me until I'm one vote more than the FunFilled wagon. Not saying I'm against that wagon, it's for the sake of drawing out our dear mafia.

This is fun. If all gets well we might win by tmr dawn. Praying that there are three mafia only.
For those who haven't voted yet, feel free to dump a vote on me until I'm one vote more than the FunFilled wagon. Not saying I'm against that wagon, it's for the sake of drawing out our dear mafia.

This is fun. If all gets well we might win by tmr dawn. Praying that there are three mafia only.
I'm going to be blunt here. I've been trying to type up a post since I announced as such. However, every time I go to it and try to type this lovely, long, in depth post, I end up just staring at my screen with motivation slipping through my fingers. So, I'm giving up on a complicated post and am going to make this short and simply.

~~~

There is very little reasoning against FunFilled.

Magykal is only suspicious of them because they voted for clw on day one, with FunFilled's reasoning that clw was being quiet and not comtributing much. Basically, we lynched clw for those exact same reasons on day two. Very hypocritical in my opinion.

B00k noted FunFilled's reaction to the start of day two post and commented on how that was suspicious. I don't see it. It was mostly stating facts. Yes, the conviction on there being a third party was odd, but not enough for me to want to lynch them.

Mystical is wanting to lynch them because of how quiet they've been this day.

There is very little reason for a FunFilled lynch.

~~~

Tangle is acting strange in my opinion. First, for what I pointed out here. Then, we have Magykal conviction that Tangle is town, which is fairly odd in my opinion. On top of that, we have all of Tangle's vague and strange posts. 1, 2, 3. Everything about this strikes me as odd and suspicious. I don't trust Tangle at all with their vagueness and desire to be lynched.

~~~

In conclusion, I'm going to vote for Tangle and leave the ultimate decision up to RNG, at least with the current votes we have. We'll see what happens in a couple hours.
I'm going to be blunt here. I've been trying to type up a post since I announced as such. However, every time I go to it and try to type this lovely, long, in depth post, I end up just staring at my screen with motivation slipping through my fingers. So, I'm giving up on a complicated post and am going to make this short and simply.

~~~

There is very little reasoning against FunFilled.

Magykal is only suspicious of them because they voted for clw on day one, with FunFilled's reasoning that clw was being quiet and not comtributing much. Basically, we lynched clw for those exact same reasons on day two. Very hypocritical in my opinion.

B00k noted FunFilled's reaction to the start of day two post and commented on how that was suspicious. I don't see it. It was mostly stating facts. Yes, the conviction on there being a third party was odd, but not enough for me to want to lynch them.

Mystical is wanting to lynch them because of how quiet they've been this day.

There is very little reason for a FunFilled lynch.

~~~

Tangle is acting strange in my opinion. First, for what I pointed out here. Then, we have Magykal conviction that Tangle is town, which is fairly odd in my opinion. On top of that, we have all of Tangle's vague and strange posts. 1, 2, 3. Everything about this strikes me as odd and suspicious. I don't trust Tangle at all with their vagueness and desire to be lynched.

~~~

In conclusion, I'm going to vote for Tangle and leave the ultimate decision up to RNG, at least with the current votes we have. We'll see what happens in a couple hours.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Okay, that's enough, I suppose. I couldn't wait longer.

@QiEclipse @Maithax

Now I can fully reveal what I'm doing.

I am an Enabler. If I die, mafia has a 60 % chance of losing their mafia bus driver ability, turning them into a plain goon. The other 40 % of instant killing the mafia bus driver.

Anyone interested in withdrawing votes from me? Or is mafia feeling double lucky that I don't get lynched, and then they don't hit the unlucky chance of my ability?

It's up to you, mafia.
Okay, that's enough, I suppose. I couldn't wait longer.

@QiEclipse @Maithax

Now I can fully reveal what I'm doing.

I am an Enabler. If I die, mafia has a 60 % chance of losing their mafia bus driver ability, turning them into a plain goon. The other 40 % of instant killing the mafia bus driver.

Anyone interested in withdrawing votes from me? Or is mafia feeling double lucky that I don't get lynched, and then they don't hit the unlucky chance of my ability?

It's up to you, mafia.
The day will be extended for 30 mins because modgod has a thing that happens until 02:30 and can't get on FR before that.
The day will be extended for 30 mins because modgod has a thing that happens until 02:30 and can't get on FR before that.
jghAv2V.png
Lockdown.
Please do not post until the EoTD post comes up. All lynch votes after this will not be taken into account.<3
Lockdown.
Please do not post until the EoTD post comes up. All lynch votes after this will not be taken into account.<3
jghAv2V.png
Players:
@MagykalWagykal @Tanglefire @B00KW0RM @FunFilledWTFery @Maithax @Fil @Thatonespeedster @Clw23 @Booke @Tynnk @Person @QiEclipse @Knickknacks @MysticalScribe @Rosetta248
Subs:
@Chessboard @Embertheskywing @Combtaystic @Cognitive
Specs:
@Fortuna @LadySiren @Misc20 @Vrykolakas @Shimmerwing @BlueCoriander @EarthPhoenix
End of Day 3

Spark ignores your prying eyes as he calmly walks onto the stage once more.

"Welcome to the show!" He announced cheerfully.

"Ready to begin?"

What? Begin? But we've already-

Your line of thought is cut short as Spark jumps down, grabs a gummy bear, and with a squish, it turns into a twisty balloon. With three confident twists, the gummy bear turns into a balloon bird.

The balloon bird starts flapping its wings wildly while making shrieks that send chills down your spine. It starts chasing you all around. You start screaming. You start running. One of you accidentally crashes into Spark, causing him to yelp in pain.

He hisses in annoyance, and produces a makeshift bow with spaghetti and shoots at the bird. The bird dissapears in a poof of purple sparkles.

FunFilledWTFery was lynched. They were the mafia informant.
Night 3 has begun--you may continue posting.
Night 3 ends on 0200 FRT, Thursday 31 May. Remember to submit night actions before then via Quicktopic!
Players:
@MagykalWagykal @Tanglefire @B00KW0RM @FunFilledWTFery @Maithax @Fil @Thatonespeedster @Clw23 @Booke @Tynnk @Person @QiEclipse @Knickknacks @MysticalScribe @Rosetta248
Subs:
@Chessboard @Embertheskywing @Combtaystic @Cognitive
Specs:
@Fortuna @LadySiren @Misc20 @Vrykolakas @Shimmerwing @BlueCoriander @EarthPhoenix
End of Day 3

Spark ignores your prying eyes as he calmly walks onto the stage once more.

"Welcome to the show!" He announced cheerfully.

"Ready to begin?"

What? Begin? But we've already-

Your line of thought is cut short as Spark jumps down, grabs a gummy bear, and with a squish, it turns into a twisty balloon. With three confident twists, the gummy bear turns into a balloon bird.

The balloon bird starts flapping its wings wildly while making shrieks that send chills down your spine. It starts chasing you all around. You start screaming. You start running. One of you accidentally crashes into Spark, causing him to yelp in pain.

He hisses in annoyance, and produces a makeshift bow with spaghetti and shoots at the bird. The bird dissapears in a poof of purple sparkles.

FunFilledWTFery was lynched. They were the mafia informant.
Night 3 has begun--you may continue posting.
Night 3 ends on 0200 FRT, Thursday 31 May. Remember to submit night actions before then via Quicktopic!
jghAv2V.png
Heck yes I was right!
Heck yes I was right!
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
Phew.. another Mafia is gone!
Phew.. another Mafia is gone!
arcanesparkle.gifBasically Redoing my Clan's Lore- for the third time.arcanesparkle.gif
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 58 59