Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [ENDED] Suspended Disbelief - Discussion
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 58 59
@MagykalWagykal

I can confirm my action did not go through last night. However, Storm did not inform me of what caused that to occur.

It was me who suggested three mafia making the most sense, since it would be the usual 1 mafia per 5 player ratio that is present in most mafia games

----

I voted for clw because they were being very unhelpful and not doing much to help. They weren't helping scumhunt at all and were barely contributing to the discussion. Plus, when asked to provide a reason that they town, they answered that they didn't have a reason. It struck me as strange and suspicious
@MagykalWagykal

I can confirm my action did not go through last night. However, Storm did not inform me of what caused that to occur.

It was me who suggested three mafia making the most sense, since it would be the usual 1 mafia per 5 player ratio that is present in most mafia games

----

I voted for clw because they were being very unhelpful and not doing much to help. They weren't helping scumhunt at all and were barely contributing to the discussion. Plus, when asked to provide a reason that they town, they answered that they didn't have a reason. It struck me as strange and suspicious
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
[quote name="StormDreamer" date="2018-05-27 02:36:47" ] [b]"M-Mister S-Spark? I... don't feel so good..."[/b] [/quote] @StormDreamer [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6VSWCs7d1w]I can't believe you've done this[/url]
StormDreamer wrote on 2018-05-27 02:36:47:
"M-Mister S-Spark? I... don't feel so good..."
@StormDreamer
I can't believe you've done this
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@Rosetta248
:P
@Rosetta248
:P
jghAv2V.png
[quote name= @stormdreamer]"M-Mister S-Spark? I... don't feel so good..."[/quote] HOW DARE YOU :0000 I HURT
@stormdreamer wrote:

HOW
DARE
YOU
:0000
I HURT
1DKhf3D.png
[quote name= @stormdreamer]"M-Mister S-Spark? I... don't feel so good..."[/quote] I didn't notice this until other people pointed it out. How dare you hurt me in this way :'(
@stormdreamer wrote:

I didn't notice this until other people pointed it out. How dare you hurt me in this way :'(
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Thatonespeedster @Maithax
bwahahahahah~
<3
@Thatonespeedster @Maithax
bwahahahahah~
<3
jghAv2V.png
I really don't have anything meaty and additive to the discussion right now, but I can say that it does suck that clw23 ended up being town. Clw23 didn't even try to defend their townicity.

@StormDreamer
Does night have a post requirement?
I really don't have anything meaty and additive to the discussion right now, but I can say that it does suck that clw23 ended up being town. Clw23 didn't even try to defend their townicity.

@StormDreamer
Does night have a post requirement?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
@Fil
Nope!
@Fil
Nope!
jghAv2V.png
Lockdown. Please do not post before the SoTD post is up.
All actions submitted after this will not be taken into account.
Lockdown. Please do not post before the SoTD post is up.
All actions submitted after this will not be taken into account.
jghAv2V.png
Players:
@MagykalWagykal @Tanglefire @B00KW0RM @FunFilledWTFery @Maithax @Fil @Thatonespeedster @Clw23 @Booke @Tynnk @Person @QiEclipse @Knickknacks @MysticalScribe @Rosetta248
Subs:
@Chessboard @Embertheskywing @Combtaystic @Cognitive
Specs:
@Fortuna @LadySiren @Misc20 @Vrykolakas @Shimmerwing @BlueCoriander @EarthPhoenix
Start of Day 3
Two more of your number disappear.
The magician desperately coats the walls with marshmallows in an attempt to not lose any more of his audience.

(Storm is busy and can't write flavour :V)

Thatonespeedste has died. They were the town illuminator.
Rosetta248 has died. They were the town tracker.
Action results will be sent to your QTs in a bit.
Day 3 has begun! You may now continue to post.
Day 3 ends at 0200 FRT, Wednesday 30 May.
Players:
@MagykalWagykal @Tanglefire @B00KW0RM @FunFilledWTFery @Maithax @Fil @Thatonespeedster @Clw23 @Booke @Tynnk @Person @QiEclipse @Knickknacks @MysticalScribe @Rosetta248
Subs:
@Chessboard @Embertheskywing @Combtaystic @Cognitive
Specs:
@Fortuna @LadySiren @Misc20 @Vrykolakas @Shimmerwing @BlueCoriander @EarthPhoenix
Start of Day 3
Two more of your number disappear.
The magician desperately coats the walls with marshmallows in an attempt to not lose any more of his audience.

(Storm is busy and can't write flavour :V)

Thatonespeedste has died. They were the town illuminator.
Rosetta248 has died. They were the town tracker.
Action results will be sent to your QTs in a bit.
Day 3 has begun! You may now continue to post.
Day 3 ends at 0200 FRT, Wednesday 30 May.
jghAv2V.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 58 59